FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Betrayed

Betrayed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillabunny OP   Woman 4 days ago

brighton

Looking forward to going home tonight. Get to see my partner. But he would rather play games on his PC.

Well his loss is my gain, time to play 50 shades of bunny.

I head upstairs to the bedroom and drop my clothes on the floor. Changing for something more comfortable. A nice red lingerie set.

I load up my laptop and jump on my app. For an ego boost.

I get chatting away to various horny men. One catches my eye and I can't stop messaging. He's kind, he's interesting and most importantly he wants to pay me attention. Flanter as it is known which in layman's terms mean flirty Banter.

I let down my long red hair and touch up my make up. Time to enjoy some me time.

Several chats continue but that one still mystifies me.

So far he has complimented all my pictures and says all the right things. I'm seriously considering meeting him.

A few days pass and we are still chatting away. Weekend rolls around and my partner is away. We decide to meet.

Hes in town for work and already has a room.We meet in the bar of the hotel. Share some more chatter. Eat food and have a few drinks. We agree on some rules for the evening.

No kissing

I do as I'm told or will be punished.

I'm to be submissive at all times.

Referring to him as my master. Every time I answer I must refer to him as my master.

I cannot do anything without his permission.

The time flies by and we decide to go to his room. Hes the owner of the building so We ascend up the grand marble staircase to the penthouse suite. The room is in front of us. He leads me in. The room is laid out with different and interesting things.

I go to make myself comfortable on the bed. But he has other plans and i didnt ask permission. We begin with some touching, gentle strokes down my body. Im not allowed to touch him. It's in our rules. He reaches for his bag and produces an array of items.

Handcuffs, restraints, vibrators, the list is endless.

He commands that I stand in the middle of the room and remove my clothing. he pulls out a leather strap and begins to walk around me. Taking in every inch of my body. As he reaches the back of me he begins to play with the strap. Slapping it against his hands.

He continues walking around until he uses the tip to whip my buttock.

He gets harder with each lap of my body.

Eventually he drags me to the shower, turns it on so I can feel the heat. He lifts me into the shower and pushes me against the cold hard tiles. He begins rubbing foamy shower gel into my body. Paying special attention to my nipples.

I slide down the tiles behind me. He spins me round so I'm facing the wall. He uses one hand to tease my bud whilst the other slides inside me.

He kneels and uses his tongue to lick up my juices. Then he stand behind me pushing me over in front of him. Sliding inside me really slowly. Making sure I can take all of him. He begins to get faster and harder I begin to moan with sheer pleasure.

Just before I reach my full climax he stops picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He slides me back down onto his throbbing cock. Bouncing me up and down, making me take him in his entirety. He gets me close to the edge again and throws Me on the bed. Ties me to the bed sprawled out and unable to do anything. He begins kissing my legs up the inside stopping just before my warm inviting entrance. Back down the other side. Across my stomach making me giggle. Before hurrying his head between my legs using his younger to work his way around my juicy hot pussy. Taking me higher and higher making me beg for him to fuck me.

He teases me with his head rubbing it against my pussy only allowing a small amount to enter me. He pushes a little bit more with each thrust. Until I take him completely.

He pulls himself on top of me thrusting slowly, he begins to speed up.

Feel8ng him deeper and deeper as I tense my pussy around him. I begin to moan lightly at first. I feel his name sticking in my throat. I manage to whisper fuck me in his ear as he gets to his climax. We cum together and he falls into me. Both panting with exasperation.

He unties me and we go back to the bathroom to clean up. He washes me down with his hands.

He asks me to stay but I know better than to do that. He gets his driver to take me home. But as we pull up I see my partners car outside on the drive. He isn't supposed to be home till Monday. I get the driver to pull up about 6 houses away. With that my phone rings.its my partner asking ehere I am. I lie and say I'm just finished work and in an uber.

I wait for 5 or so minutes to compose myself.

I walk in to the house. Acting as normal as possible. Even though I've just spent an amazing evening with a man I will probably never see again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 days ago

Kettrin

By *SAwanted321Man 4 days ago

haywards heath

Lovely story, very erotic

» Add a new message to this topic