FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The sub in the woods

The sub in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elightfully_deviant OP   Man 4 days ago

dudley

K had been my sub for about 3 months. She was so shy and introverted in public, and her job and university were so demanding of her time that she didn't have time for a relationship. But after some chatting on fab we realised we could be perfect for each other's needs. No strings, fully obedient, and wanting daily tasks set for her.

So far, she had been fully dedicated and hadn't missed a single task. But one week, she slipped, and three days running, she failed her tasks. We would usually meet on weekends, but she needed to know she had failed me.

"Be at mine tonight at 11pm. Wear your coat, knickers, and shoes, nothing else."

10.50 pm, she texted to say she was here. I walked outside, and we strolled down the street, the wind blowing against her slim naked legs.

A small turning lead into the woods nearby. I took out the torch to light the way, and after a short stroll, I found what I needed.

"Coat off and on your knees."

She stripped it off quickly and dropped down hands on her thighs head bowed.

Walking over I slid my cock from my jeans and grabbed a handful of her hair, I ran the tip over her face leaving a smear of pre cum. Then rested it on her lips.

"Take it all and count to 10 without gagging and ill be kinder to you"

She tried so hard and managed to just flick up the eigth finger before her throat spasmed and she started coughing from the lack of breath.

"That was a good attempt pet. Get up"

From my bag I took out some leather cuffs with a few inches of chain between them. Flinging them over a thick low hanging branch above she slowly raised her slender white arms up and said nothing as the straps tightened. I slid of her damp knickers and forced them into her mouth.

"Be quiet, pet. We don't want to wake everyone,"

Turning off the torch, I plunged us into near blackness, a slight bit of moonlight gleamed off her naked figure, and after a minute or two, I could make out her stretched out form.

I ran my hands over her curves, kissed her body, pinched at her nipples then swung hard, and my hand made contact with her pert arse. Over the next few minutes, I teased her, not letting her know if the next touch would be pain or pleasure.

She mumbled and would try to push herself onto my hand when I'd let it glide over her shaved mound.

"Get ready," I whispered

Nearby, I snapped off a very slender, flexible switch of a branch. she took all 10 swings like a champ. Her body had welts criss crossed over her thighs and arse. Her breathing coming fast and short I knew she was in pain. But she had earnt her reward.

Dropping my jeans I easily slid inside her, we were both worked up and needed each other's body. Still hanging from the branch I held onto her hips and slapped against her over and over her maons muffled by the knickers stuffed into her mouth but her body shuddered and started to go limp moments before I finished inside her and held her against me both breathing heavy enjoying the come down from our orgasms.

Taking her soaked knickers out of her mouth we kissed before I cleaned the cum leaking from her and replaced her gag.

"You can take it out in the car" I slid her coat over her shoulders and we walked back. She sat down and took out for gag, she simply said "thank you sir" turned on the engine and drove home.

Just one of the fun encounters I had with my collared pet K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 days ago

Kettrin

» Add a new message to this topic