FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends daughter

My friends daughter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ister_E OP   Man 4 days ago

Hayling Island

Duncan and Shannon were old friends from South Africa, and although we hadn't seen each other for years we've kept in touch via social media and the ocasional phone calls etc.

They contacted me after the Covid travel bans ended and told me that their oldest daughter was coming to the UK for her GAP year. They asked if I wouldn't mind hosting her for a week or two and giving her a base for her travels around Europe.

We've done the same for some of my wife's friends over the years so it wasn't a big issue for us.

I'd known Victoria (Vicky) as a toddler but apart from the odd pics on Social media the last time I'd seen her was when she was about 12. So I was not expecting the lithe, sensual, drop dead gorgeous young woman that approached me at the Arrivals terminal

Despite her huge bags she walked gracefully across the terminal like a model or a dancer. Long slender legs a slim waist and and small but pert breasts that were perfectly accentuated by her short right T shirt.

She was taller than her mother, but had obviously inherited her beautiful looks and forgeous redish brown hair, that was almost as mesmerising as striking

brown eyes.

I would be lying if I said my cock didn't twich when she pressed herself against me and gave me a peck on the cheek hug that made me feel a little inappropriate.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *igkidexyMan 4 days ago

Dublin

Wow

Hayling Island

Vicky was an absolute delight to host. Polite, bubbly, intelligent, energetic, insightful, she helped round the house, played Xbox with my son, chatted to my wife for hours... She made herself at home without any sense of entitlement and fitted like she was part of the family.

I was pleased to find that she had inherited Duncan's love of chess and we played long into the night chatting about politics, world affairs, what was happening in South Africa, her parents etc..

She couldn't get enough of my old stories of her mum and dad, and our many adventures and high jinx

She would stare at me as I spoke about the old day's looking right into my soul with those uncanny 'Anime' eyes of hers. Playing with her hair wrapping her arms around herself as she laughed and squeezing her hands between her thighs I a way that pushed her breasts out and made it very hard not to stare.. well it made me very hard indeed, I tell you!

She was also very touchy and clingy in the way that many South African women are. She was trying so hard to be grown up and sophisticated that it sometimes difficult to remember that she was only 18.

The way she would touch my arms or hold my hands longer than necessary with those beautiful, long slender fingers made me flushed and uncomfortable. I kept having to remind myself that she was my mates daughter...

By *orny405060Man 4 days ago

Harrogate

Looking forward to more

Hayling Island

It was a bit awkward when my wife had to take help her do a pregnancy test because she and her boyfriend had slept together the week before she left and she had lost her virginity. They had used condoms, but she was late and was worried...

This news made it so much harder to suppress the inappropriate thoughts I was already having!

Her 19th birthday was coming up and we planned a party for her with friends and neighbours for Saturday night and we we took her to Thorp Park in the morning.

Well my son and I did because my wife hates roller coasters.

She had never experienced anything like it before.

She sat between my son and I on all the rides because she was scared, and I did not object when she clung onto me and gripped my thigh or squeezed my hand as we rode Stealth, Saw and Colossus.

The three of us walked around the park hand in hand and she laughed in delight when I made her and my son stand over the Bridge and get soaked!

That was when I first noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see every detail of her small but perfect breasts as her tight white T-shirt clung to her like it was painted on. her nipples were swollen and dark pink with large puffy aureolas. She saw me staring and I swear she smiled and deliberately pulled her shirt higher while pretending to wring it out!

I think this was the first time I suspected she might be flirting with me. That realisation shocked me enormously, but knowing her Mother and her Aunt it shouldn't have surprised me lol

Hayling Island

I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all the messages of encouragement! I will write some more tomorrow night if I can.

In the meantime you can Tey and guess which one she is in my photo album

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 days ago

close

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 4 days ago

woodford h

"I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all the messages of encouragement! I will write some more tomorrow night if I can.

In the meantime you can Tey and guess which one she is in my photo album"

If I had to guess, 15th August 2023? :p

By *oth0712Man 4 days ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 days ago

manchester

By *ed-devilsCouple 4 days ago

Hitchin

By *arried-bi-guyMan 4 days ago

Lanarkshire

By *kpiercedCouple 4 days ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Really looking forward to what’s to come.

By *icurious69jockMan 4 days ago

north east lincs

By *he fab twoCouple 4 days ago

brentwood

"I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all the messages of encouragement! I will write some more tomorrow night if I can.

In the meantime you can Tey and guess which one she is in my photo album"

I guessed

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 days ago

Kettrin

By *cotty909Man 4 days ago

tranent

By *ischief79Man 4 days ago

Surrey

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 days ago

leeds

By *innymac34Man 4 days ago

Clare

By *ogan WillowCouple 4 days ago

Leeds

By *j and c 2Couple 4 days ago

mullingar

By *ricky09Man 4 days ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ogue78Man 4 days ago

Edinburgh

She sounds trouble lol

By *9Karm69Man 4 days ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *ragsterMan 4 days ago

Blackburn

By *jspunkyMan 4 days ago

nr rowde

By *xxxMan 4 days ago

Bedford & Chester

By *oppy12Man 4 days ago

Swindon

Great story looking forward to more

By *octordigitsMan 4 days ago

Cheshire

By *omerset_naughtyMan 4 days ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

loving this story so horny now

By *igerman23Man 4 days ago

hayes

Love it.more please.many thanks.Brill

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 4 days ago

Hastings

By *im66123Man 4 days ago

newcastle

By *orny guysMan 4 days ago

Galway

F

By *dward_TeagueMan 4 days ago

wolverhampton

Looking forward to seeing how this one develops

By *overt711CoolMan 4 days ago

Leicestershire

By *ust want fun 888Man 4 days ago

nearby

I hope the next post is shortly, I think this has great potential to make me hard

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 4 days ago

SPALDING

By *cubasexMan 4 days ago

Dudley

By *ocktoplaywithMan 4 days ago

Derby

Hayling Island

Thanks for all the winks, gabs and DM's guys. To many to respond to all of you sadly but it's so encouraging to know you're enjoying my story

By *eterpervisMan 4 days ago

back where i came from

Great start..

By *bw for fun againCouple 4 days ago

wishaw

Nice story xx

By *imbob2145Man 4 days ago

stirling

By *uckchowmeinCouple 4 days ago

Loughborough

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *untobehad2020Man 4 days ago

Sandy

In the meantime you can Tey and guess which one she is in my photo album

If I had to guess, 15th August 2023? :p"

I’d have to go for 10th April 24 personally

Hayling Island

We finished off on the slow river ride and she she wrapped herself under my arm and snuggled into my armpit with her head on my chest.

I was so aroused from. The firm warmth of her young body pressed against me that it was actually painful

I was both relieved and disappointed to get home that afternoon if you can understand that. And it was good to bury myself in preparation for the BBQ

We took turns showering before the guests arrived and I was waiting to use the bathroom when she got out. She was glowing pink and had one towel around her chest and her hair wrapped in another I was spellbound for a moment by her youth and beauty!

We did the awkward, side to side dance, to try and get past each other in the narrow corridor. And I grabbed her shoulders to guide her around and past me.

Touching her bare skin like that was electrifying and I was super aware Her hand on my hip as we swung through 90° and even as my touch lingered moments longer than I could justify, her hand slid off my hip and dragged almost naturally across the front of me. Her beautiful handand long fingers sliding right over my rock hard cock catching just for a second on my erection.

Then the moment was gone and we both turned away.

By *ersey GentMan 4 days ago

St Peter

Blackburn

By *haunhennaMan 4 days ago

near you

By *yrman57Man 4 days ago

Ayr

Simply outstanding !!!

By *cubasexMan 4 days ago

Dudley

Hayling Island

My heart was racing from the adrenaline of that brief moment. It was years since anyone's touch had affected me so much!

As I undressed I saw she had accidentally left her panties on the floor by the toilet. And went to pick them up for her. They were light pink mostly plain with fine lace trimming. Very feminine and exactly appropriate for a modest but sensual young woman.

I held the soft silk like material in my hand. Admiring how small her waist was and trying to imagine her in them.

There was a large clearly visible patch centered in the crotch area that was still wet. And it was even glisting slightly on the I side of the panties.

I balled them up to throw in the washing basket. When it dawned on me what it was. I wasn't the only one who'd been horny all day!

She was so turned on either by the rides or our innocent touching that she had become.e so wet that she soaked her panties!

That was to much for me to take and to my shame I did something I've never done before. I wadded her panties up and shoved my nose right into them I cracked on out right there in the middle of the room

I orgasmed quickly smelling the sweet musk and honeyed perfume of her young pussy. I sprayed cum onto to the tiled walls from ovet a of meter away, I came so hard

Slightly ashamed but still horny I reluctantly put her panties in the basket and had a quick shower after cleaning up my mess.

I was starting to realise that I could be in trouble here as I wasn't sure I could control what was happening between us.....

By *ornybeardedguyMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

By *iffo271Man 4 days ago

oldham

By *ouldlove2tryMan 4 days ago

Yorkshire

By *J GeminiTV/TS 4 days ago

Northumberland

By *in_glejackMan 4 days ago

Wirral

Looking forward to reading more

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

Hayling Island

The party went well and my wife and her best friend got stuck into the gin as I ran the BBQ.

Vicky had a few glasses of rose but was maintaining herself well, and looked absoloutley stunning as she circulated around the party in light cotton, red and white, mid length, floral sundress.

It was very hard not to stare at those gorgeous legs but I did manage to sneak many glances in her direction.

Ocasionaly we would catch each other eyes across the party At first both looking away embarrassed, but later she began to hold my gaze briefly at first then lingering longingly and later a sultry look that somewhere between inviting and challenging

This was very subtle mind you. We barely spoke all night and maintained our distance. But somehow wherever I looked or sat she was almost always opposite me or in my line of sight. We stared right into each other across the bonfire circle, even as I held my wife's hand and pretended to be a good husband.

My wife and her friend Hellen were to busy chatting and getting d*unk on GnT,s to notice the brewing tension though.

And later that night when I stripped off my shirt and danced with my Fire Poi for the crowd, I was realy dancing only for Vicky, and she knew it.

This was the first time I'd ever seen my wife d*unk in 15 years, so it was a shock when she couldn't stand up at the end if the nights and I had to carry her inside to the bathroom to purge herself, and then put her to bed.

Helen was the almost as bad so I had to walk her home down the road. Vicky offered to help and we soon walked Helen the half mile or so home.

On the way back Viky wanted to look at the play park. And I had to push her on the swings and the merry go round.

When she got off she was so dizzy she staggered and I had to catch he to stop her from falling. I held her slender arms and she grasped me and caught my shirt on either side as she recovered her balance.

We both stood there looking at each other, frozen in the dark.

Vicky I said this can't hap...

And she kissed me before I could finish... I was so shocked I didn't respond.. I didn't reciprocate, but I sure as he'll didn't try to stop her.

She pulled away and looked at me "Vicky" I said "I... we, can't d" and she kissed me again, harder than before.

I couldn't help it or hold back any longer, and I kissed her back.

Tenderly then more eagerly, we slid our arms around each other, we tried some different angles, we opened our mouths and our tounges found each other as our hands started to explore

By *itom18Man 4 days ago

Wigan

By *ohn_1983Man 4 days ago

Poringland

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 days ago

leeds

Loughborough

Hayling Island

We were so hungry for each other that our kissing felt primal. Desire overwhelming sense and caution we rolled around on the grass me on top pinning her hands as I kissed her mouth and neck.

Then she was on top holding my face and Kissing me deeply, kissing my neck sucking on my ears and even sticking her tounge inside. I parted her legs wit my thigh and she ground herself against my leg. Moaning in pleasure as we kissed.

I cupped her firm breasts and squeezed them as she bit my lower lip and moaned. I could feel hard nipples responding to my fingers swirling around them through the light fabric I cold feel the dampness between her thighs through the dress as she prodded herself against my leg. I sucked her nipples through her dress and sucked her puffy nips. Squeezing and pulling them gently with my teeth. The dry humping told me she was enjoying it almost as much as me.

She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her fingers over my muscled barrell chest. I slidbher sleave down her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down to free her perky teenage tits.

I caressed, stroked sucked pinched, pulled and squeezed her perfect points. All the time admiring the perfect curve and firmness of the breasts.

"You're not wearing a bra you naughty girl" I said. She immediately came back with " and I'm not wearing any panties either, you dirty old man"

By *tanlee1512Man 4 days ago

Epsom

mmmmmmmm

Hayling Island

I'll leave it there till later keep guessing and fabbing the pics you think are Vicky I'll let you know at the end of the story which ones are correct

Loughborough

By *lugoneMan 4 days ago

rathmicheal

By *enuine photographerMan 4 days ago

Swansea

By *akedMMan 4 days ago

Witney

By *iffo271Man 4 days ago

oldham

By *ADSPARKY200Man 4 days ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

By *cotty909Man 4 days ago

tranent

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 4 days ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *angtidy42Couple 4 days ago

Redditch

By *oppy12Man 4 days ago

Swindon

Brilliant story and pics are amazing!

By *andy mamboMan 4 days ago

saltney

By *ave008tMan 4 days ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple 4 days ago

sunderland

By *penmyeyes11Man 4 days ago

south east

Love it

By *oonsterblue74Man 4 days ago

Tyne and Wear

This is great, I'm assuming April 10th photos. I'm glad she let to snap her

By *hrisukbishareCouple 4 days ago

Edinburgh

xx

Glasgow

By *cosseAgainMan 4 days ago

stirling

Blackburn

nr rowde

By *etterdays2021Man 4 days ago

PETERBOROUGH

By *pforfun1899Man 4 days ago

harlow

By *overOral0Man 4 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *overOral0Man 4 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 15:38:14]

By *chupforitMan 4 days ago

Peterborough

Great read.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *eterpervisMan 4 days ago

back where i came from

By *ob2Man 4 days ago

dungannon

Wow fantastic story

Northumberland

By *hemarcus2376Man 4 days ago

gorseinon

By *igerman23Man 4 days ago

hayes

Wow.getting hot

By *asisguyMan 4 days ago

Tipperary

Good story

By *itboyslim2Man 4 days ago

stevenage

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

Absolutely fabulous great writing looking forward to more

By *ilflover84Man 4 days ago

wareham

10 april 2024

Hayling Island

I wouldn't have thought that I could get any harder, but her words made my cock stiffen like an iron rod! Caressing her firm athletic ass confirmed that what she said was indeed true.

She moaned and kissed me harder as I squeezed that tight little ass while kissing her deeply with passionate hunger.

I rolled onto her again running my hands all over her lithe body. Cupping her pussy and holding her as we kissed.

She was so wet her dress was soaked and the heat radiating from that perfect mound was unbelievable.

She moaned and trembled to my touch as I pushed against her and rubbed her own swollen labia against her clit.

She was fumbling to get at my cock which was grinding against the outside of her thigh.

I lifted my body and she slid that petite hand into my shorts and wrapped it around my throbbing cock with an audibe gasp of pleasure.

Not wanting to fall behind I ran my hand up her thigh and under her dress. We were both trembling and moaning with pleasure as I first touched her bare pussy.

Kettrin

Wow, fantastic

By *itboyslim2Man 4 days ago

stevenage

By *hilledguy2020Man 4 days ago

Gateshead

nr rowde

By *ornysouthwalesMan 4 days ago

Merthyr Tydfil

By *ohncraMan 4 days ago

pitenweem

and!!! lol

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 4 days ago

Mid-Sussex

Really horny story looking forward to the next part or parts.

By *evonFbsCouple 4 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 4 days ago

SPALDING

I'm so hard right now catching up on this

By *oth0712Man 4 days ago

cambridge

By *enuine photographerMan 4 days ago

Swansea

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 days ago

manchester

By *ilkey69Man 4 days ago

Barnsley

Please carry on

Northumberland

By *woformorefunCouple 4 days ago

Dundee

By *tickywicket71Man 4 days ago

Shiremoor

Love it

Hayling Island

It's difficult to describe the thrill that tan through my whole body when I first touched her.

Her mound was radiating heat and her skin was so soft and wet and slippery from her arousal.

Her whole body stiffened and she simultaneously arched her back and opened her legs, pushing eagerly against my hand.

My whole existence was concentrated where my right hand and I could feel that it was the same for her.

Her body responded automatically as I started to gently rub and bring her pussy lips with my flat hand and wide fingers. And she ground herself against my fingers.

Her lips slowly began to part and even as my fingers touched the soft wetness of her inner lips I kissed her neck and lifted her mouth to meet mine again.

I slowly rubed two fingers up and down her slit. Further spreading her swollen lips with her own silky juice as lubricant.

I firmly but gently bit her lower lip pulling it and breathing deeply as my fingertips brushed he clitbfor the first time.

It was so erotic that we were both completely lost in the moment.

I swirled my fingertips lightly around her clit and rubbed over it as she pushed into my touch.

And kissed me back.

She might have been inexperienced, but her body knew exactly what it wanted and what to do....

I would slide my fingers inside her nd work tjem up and down until her legs clenched and she would begin to tremble, then I would withdraw them and work her slit and clit again.

Every time she got close to the edge I would plunge my fingers deep inside her again and keep pressure on her G-spot as I kissed her and licked and sucked sucked her breasts and nipples.

When I eventually judged that she couldn't take it anymore I worked her clit with my thumb while I fucked her hard and fast with my fingers.

I whispered into her ear in a husky voice that I wanted her to cum for me. And she lost it completely!

She shook and writhed and tried squeezing her legs shut , but I held her down and kept rubbing and fingering as she thrashed under me in pleasure.

She suppressed a long squealing moan as her whole body shook and shuddered in waves of orgasm and I lost control completely.

Even as she was orgasming, her hand was still gripping and squeezing my shaft and had been tugging me the whole time. Su

Suddenly I was thrusting to match her natural rhythm I started cum with her and to pump jet's of hot cum all over her hand and dress.

Kettrin

fantastic

By *ohn_1983Man 4 days ago

Poringland

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 4 days ago

Mid-Sussex

Great horny story

By *lay-with-MeMan 4 days ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *duk70Man 4 days ago

langley

love it

By *azckMan 4 days ago

maidstone

Thirsty for more

By *kpiercedCouple 4 days ago

walsall

By *anxmike21Man 4 days ago

ashton

Hot

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

Glasgow

By *rego69Man 4 days ago

Chelmsford

Wow. Big climax. Cant wait for more

By *ister_E OP   Man 3 days ago

Hayling Island

I couldn't believe if cum so quickly like that, but my desire to pleasure her was so overwhelming that her orgasm completely overpowered me.

I was hit with a wave of post coital shame but she just held and stroked the last dtops from my softening cock aas she kissed me breathlessly.

My hand was still between her legs holding her pussy and my fingers were slill inside her in fact, enjoying the last ripples and aftershocks of her climax.

She reluctantly released my cock...(Well I was reluctant at least) but instead of wiping or shaking my cum off she looked me in the eyes and started to lick her fingers clean.

She slowly sucked each long delicate finger savouring every drop as she held my gaze.

I hadn't expected anything like that from her and it was like an electrical current rippled through my body.

I shocked her in turn by scooping some up on a finger and putting it to her lips so that she could taste our combined juices and then we kissed to share the taste and the moment.

It was weirdly surreal and didn't feel wrong as we sucked and licked each others fingers. She diped her fingers inside her pussy and let me suck on her slim fingers and I stroked the last fee drops from my cock and she savoured them on my fingertips.

I don't know how long we would have stade there like that but we suddenly heard a group of people coming down the road towards the park.

Fuck Reality! Ruining such an amazing moment! We scrambled to get dressed and crouching we ran hand in hand along the hedge line and slipped unnoticed out the small gate. And back onto the road.

We kissed again when we reached the dark pedestrian alley leading towards my home. It was a long, tender, longing, passionate embrace. We were both reluctant to leave that moment behind us and re-enter the 'real world's

We didn't speak as we slowly pulled apart and tried to brush each other off. We were an absolute state. Clothes dishevelled and stained with grass and mud, leaves clinging to our backs and In her hair. If anyone saw us they would know exactly what happened even without the cum staines on our clothing and both of us reeking of sex and shame...

We looked at each other and just started giggling. We kissed again, laughed again, and kissed again. I took her hands and started to say "I'm sor..." but she cut in by putting a hand on my lips and saying "thank you" she kissed me again and said that she had wanted to kiss me for days and and that she had decided at Thorp Park that she was going to kiss me tonight...

"This is crazy" I tried to protest but she said "I changed my mind when I saw you dancing with the fire tonight". "what" I started, confused she kissed me again and said low and clearly right into my ear, "I decided that I want you to fuck me tonight"

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 3 days ago

Mid-Sussex

A really horny story looking the next part or parts.

By *ohn_1983Man 3 days ago

Poringland

By *umon337Man 3 days ago

Offaly

By *onandtanCouple 3 days ago

orpington

wow x we love

By *portbilly1976Man 3 days ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 3 days ago

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 3 days ago

Can't wait for more

By *ememberTheNameMan 3 days ago

barnsley

By *kpiercedCouple 3 days ago

walsall

By *eandher4and9Couple 3 days ago

leeds

By *oth0712Man 3 days ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 days ago

manchester

By *rdiscreet327Man 3 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliantly written op. I’m absolutely gripped.

By *overOral0Man 3 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ed-devilsCouple 3 days ago

Hitchin

By *iss pleasuringWoman 3 days ago

Somewhere near

Wow hot

By *avethefish400Man 3 days ago

Chichester

Looking forward to the next episode

By *rooMan 3 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Mmmm hope theres more

By *ob2Man 3 days ago

dungannon

Wow, lovely

By *aughtywifeyWoman 3 days ago

close

By *j and c 2Couple 3 days ago

mullingar

By *j47Man 3 days ago

limerick

By *duk70Man 3 days ago

langley

By *oppy12Man 3 days ago

Swindon

By *woformorefunCouple 3 days ago

Dundee

By *anny122bMan 3 days ago

St Neots

Hot

By *urabriteMan 3 days ago

stafford

By *ragsterMan 3 days ago

Blackburn

By *cotty909Man 3 days ago

tranent

By *jspunkyMan 3 days ago

nr rowde

By *avem30Man 3 days ago

barnsley

Great story

By *igerman23Man 3 days ago

hayes

Love this story

By *innymac34Man 3 days ago

Clare

By *1sexypairCouple 3 days ago

Retford

Book marked good so far

By *orgotten22Woman 3 days ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ornish1982Man 3 days ago

Redruth

By *cubasexMan 3 days ago

Dudley

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 3 days ago

SPALDING

Wow...can't wait for the next part

By *hris 1000200Man 3 days ago

kells

Great story, can't wait for the next part, hot as f..k

By *overOral0Man 3 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ADSPARKY200Man 3 days ago

Watford

Excellent story please continue

By *ersey GentMan 3 days ago

St Peter