FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > DDLG The Holiday Part III

DDLG The Holiday Part III

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackInBlack OP   Man 5 days ago

Caerphilly

40 minutes later Daddy and his friend Michael came back to the rock pool. As they walked down the volcanic rock path Daddy could see two strangers men oiling up LGs fantastic boobs, while she lay there. Meanwhile Felicity was fingering her pussy. “Ahem, young lady!!” Didn't I tell you that you should only be chatting with Felicity while I was gone”, he said rather sternly? “Oh Daddy” she pouted, “Felicity said it would be alright for the four of us to have a play”. “There has been no penetration whatsoever of my bottom and only Felicity had played with my pussy”. “I haven't even cum yet, not even a tiny little one” she purred. Daddy just ignored her, and shook his head. The two guys looked up at Daddy, and Daddy winked at them. Both were in their late 50s and looked by the tone of their skin to be full time naturists, maybe living out on the island. “Okay guys, that's just about it for this afternoon, the show is over, However, you are more than welcome to cum over Amanda's boobs, but that's about it!! Both guys stayed where they were, and wanked furiously there enlarged penises. Felicity stooping down from time to time to give an expert blow job to both cocks. Daddy could see that everyone else around the big rock pool was looking at this very horny scene and he was very pleased. In know time both guys had cum shooting their white thick milky substance all over LGs fantastic breasts. Once their testicles were drained Felicty slowly and sensuously rubbed their cum in to Amands's boobs.

Daddy sat down with his feet dangling in the water with an almighty hard on. Amanda sat up and proceeded to rub Daddy's cock very, very slowly, until he too emptied his balls. He glanced over and Saw Felicity on her knees giving Michael what looked like a fantastic blow job. Daddy lay back, and LG laid into his arms, all cwtched up for the rest of the afternoon. Both of them enjoying the horny situation, the new friends they had met, and the naughtiness of the day so far.

A couple of hours later, Michael and Felicity stood up and announced that they were leaving to go back to their rented villa, as they had made plans for the evening. Daddy too, decided that maybe LG had had enough excitement for the afternoon, so they too should go back to the rented house, shower and go out and have a meal as both were hungry and hadn't eaten since breakfast.

Once at the car, just before they drove off, Daddy turned to LG, looked her in the eye and said very, very firmly “you know I will be punishing you this evening for all your naughty transgressions today, don't you. You will be trying things this evening that I know you have never tried before”. “Well Daddy, I do agree that I have been a very, very naughty girl today and do deserve punishment, and being the good girl I am I will do anything Daddy wants me too” She smiled, leaned over and gave Daddy a kiss on the lips.

To be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve1867Man 5 days ago

wirral

Love this

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 days ago

halstead

By *oyntzMan 4 days ago

all over Ireland