FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot wife journey part 3

Hot wife journey part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew_username_time OP   Man 5 days ago

Glasgow

L got onto the bed on all fours and arched her back to push her pussy up and out. "come here babe and do the same." Jen joined her and they both looked back at the boys "what are you waiting for? Come and fuck us"

L took her phone out and placed it so that she could film them both getting fucked and hit record.

Both girls felt hands on their hips and then the tips of two big black cocks teasing their pussies "hmm that feels good eh Jen?"

"fuck yes babe, it's so fucking big!"

L laughed "he's not even started yet gorgeous, just you wait"

As L said this both guys pushed their cocks balls deep into their pussies "oh jeez fuck fuck fuck yes" screamed Jen

Both L and Jen got fucked hard by their two younger guys and all the time making comments to their husbands on the video about how big their cocks were and how they loved cumming on their cocks. Both had two or three orgasms before they were both filled with cum. L stopped the video and sent it to J. "having fun baby, one more fuck each and we'll meet up with you both"

They switched guys and both mounted their cocks and rode them hard. Jen leant over and kissed L on the mouth and they both started feeling each other's boobs and playing with rock hard nipples. Soon all four orgasmed and they were filled with cum once again.

As they dismounted the guys' cocks cum dripped from their pussies onto the bed.

They got dressed and made their way back to a bar to meet their husbands.

As they walked in on wobbly legs they were greeted with a glass of wine each and a kiss. "hmm my favourite. Sweat and another guy's cum on my wife's lips" said J as he kissed her again.

"did you enjoy the videos boys?" asked Jen

"fuck yes baby, I'll need to watch it again later when we fuck" said Mark with a huge smile on his face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 days ago

halstead

By *eepfill999Man 5 days ago

South Cheshire

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 days ago

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 5 days ago

Wrexham

Awesome story

By *rgar27Man 5 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndrea54TV/TS 5 days ago

cambridge

These girls are something else, so hot it's making me so wet in my gusset

By *urious_two12Couple 5 days ago

Cardiff

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 5 days ago

Middlewich

By *andyymannMan 5 days ago

rothwell

Yesssss

By *oyntzMan 4 days ago

all over Ireland

By *uncouplerk40Couple 4 days ago

TD

By *xxxdMan 4 days ago

Sexssex

By *ew_username_time OP   Man 4 days ago

Glasgow

L and J returned from their holiday and L was straight onto Tinder to see what her matches were saying and if there was anyone new who caught her eye. "no one new on here to fuck baby" she said with a sad look on her face "I might have to broaden my horizons because Tinder is getting a bit predictable. I'll keep the guys here interested so that I've got back up."

"what do you have planned?"

"I'm not sure but I'm going to check out some new sites after work. I've got some competitor analysis to do so I'm visiting competitors to see what they're doing"

L worked in estate agency so liked to mystery shop competitors to see if they were doing anything differently or is she could poach some staff. She set up viewings of high end properties making sure that it wasn't the vendor doing the viewing. She was dressed for work which usually involved a pencil skirt with a generous split up the back, heels shirt and matching jacket. Her underwear was also always on point because of the way it made her feel.

She arrived at the house which was being marketed at £1 million to be greeted by a handsome gentleman who was from the estate agent.

"L very nice to meet you, please come inside"

As they viewed the house L was impressed with his knowledge and sales skills as he showed her each room. Soon it was time to view upstairs as he invited her to walk up the stairs ahead of him. L knew that he'd be taking the opportunity to look at her ass and L also knew that her stocking tops would be visible with each step.

"lovely stairs" L commented "there's a great view of the lower hallway from here"

"definitely a lovely view" was the reply. At this point L knew that it was going to get interesting and that she'd not employ someone who was about to fuck a potential buyer on a client's bed.

As they walked into the master bedroom suite L knew that she'd need to make the first move so sat on the bed and looked up at the agent. "so how many offers have you had?" she said with a smile.

"none that have been much interest yet"

"if I was to make an offer would that be of interest?" she said as she removed her jacket

"I'm sure that any interest from you would be very interesting. What did you have in mind?"

L could see that his cock was getting hard and forming an impressive bulge in his trousers which were already quite tight.

"well why don't you remove your belt and give yourself some more room. You look to be slightly uncomfortable"

He removed his belt and L started to undo the buttons on her shirt so that her bra was on show. She reached forward and pulled down the waistband of his underwear which made his hard cock spring out "oh hello" she said as she took a firm grip of his cock. "now get undressed" he quickly removed his clothes as L took off her shirt, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing her hold ups.

She removed her underwear, sat on the bed and opened her legs "you can lick my pussy now"

The agent got on his knees and licked her pussy as L pulled his head into her pussy and rubbed herself on his face "enough, now fuck me" he quickly got into position and pulled L towards his cock and penetrated her as deep as he could "oh nice cock babe now fuck me nice and hard"

"god you're sexy" he said as L pulled him deep inside of her with each thrust. Soon the occasion got the better of him and he let out a groan and came.

L thought to herself "this is why I make guys cum before we fuck"

"clean me up babe, I don't want your cum leaking onto the bed"

She took his head and pushed her pussy hard against his face as he licked her clean if his cum.

Once he was done L got up and dressed quickly making sure not to leave anything behind and walked towards the door. "thanks for your time but I don't think that this is for me" she went out to her car to another agent's viewing.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 days ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 days ago

Warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS 4 days ago

cambridge

By *ongbowmanMan 4 days ago

Grantham