FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vicki's fresh start 97

Vicki's fresh start 97

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralnothing OP   Man 13 weeks ago

coventry

Vicki made her way out of the door and down the gravel path to the carpark around the back.

Victoria!!

There was only one person who called her that.

Wait up!

Vicki didn't turn around but kept walking albeit a bit slower.

Victoria wait up, said the voice getting nearer and panting, what you trying to do give an old man a heart attack?

Vicki stopped and turned around. What are you leaving for? We've got a night of celebrating to do.

Charles I'm really not in the mood.

Why is it what I said earlier?

It's not what you said it's the way you said it, look I'm really not in the mood I just want to get home.

Look I know things haven't been too good between us since all that auction business, but I thought that was all water under the bridge, I thought we'd sorted all that out?

You know things in life...

Vicki didn't want to hear Charles's philosophy, she wanted a break, the couple of days in California evidently weren't enough, she wanted space to think about where her life was going.

Charles was still going on, she could see his mouth moving but the words coming out were just a slur of mumbo jumbo.

His last words however touched her " Your still my little sweetheart" whether he was genuine was another matter,she didn't really want to fall out with him it would be easier for her to tell him to stick his films if he was a complete bastard to her.

Maybe it was her, maybe she couldn't bear the thought of getting older without doing anything with her life.

While Charles had put his arm around her shoulder like a loving father,the thought of getting The Coach back thrust to the front of her mind, without realising it, Charles's pep talk had done wonders for her morale.

Friends? Said Charles

Vicki gave him a hug, course we are!!.

Ok well I'd better let you go, I'll give you a call in a couple of days, let you know when the next meeting is.

Ok

Ok Victoria, he gave her a peck on the cheek. You drive carefully

Will do , bye

Yes bye

She walked off, the gravel crunching beneath her feet as Charles stood watching her his hands in his pockets, only he knew what her future held.

Vicki made it back to her car, before heading back down to Waresham, the draw of The Coach was pulling her like an invisible magnet. It was getting late however, she grabbed her phone and text Malcolm hoping he'd be there on patrol...tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

By *lugoneMan 13 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ucksguy2000Man 13 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *he-ProfessorMan 13 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *itboyslim2Man 13 weeks ago

stevenage

coventry

Vicki didn't wait for a reply, it was a long Ng shot but she would make her way back there it wasn't that far.

It was getting darker now, surely no one would be patroling there this time of night would they?

As she got nearer the familiar silhouette of trees loomed above, her heart beat went up,she felt like this was her spiritual home.

Her headlights picked up the aluminium fencing along the front, it was dark the only light coming from a street lamp just inside the carpark, partly hidden by the over growing trees. She pulled into the spot she'd parked before,a few cars passed but the traffic had died right down.

She stopped to look through the passenger window, no signs of life, she looked at her phone just in case she'd missed Malcolm's reply, nothing.

She stepped out of the car and looked around, it was eerily quiet, the feint outline of the building from the partially hidden street lamp looked haunting in this light.

She went to the railings feeding her fingers through the gaps and stood staring at it. From what she could see it hadn't changed there was still machinery in the carpark and building materials.

She looked upto the top of the railings, there was no way she'd be able to scale them, not safely and besides it would all be locked up what's she going to do?

No she's just going to have to leave it and come back another time.

She moved away from the railings and started to walk back to her car, her phone pinged.

Soz not there tonight Samuel should be there though, shame I'd like more pics :?,?-?)

Vicki heard a noise coming from inside the carpark, she turned around and saw the flash of a torch coming from where the bin store is or was.

Errr excuse me?

The light flashed over to wear Vicki was now standing again by the barriers.

The light got brighter as it got nearer, she couldn't see the person holding the torch.

Is it Samuel?

The torch was switched off and a tall well built black guy came into view.

Yeah it is who wants to know?, came a deep voiced reply.

Oh er hi I'm Vicki I used to work here, she didn't want to get Malcolm in trouble, er I'm just interested to see what's happening to it, I was going to buy it at one point.

Samuels torch switched on again, running from her feet, lighting up her legs, upto her boobs and hovering on them before blinding her.

Well not supposed to let anyone in, why what do ya wanna look at?

Oh just have a look inside you know for old times sake.

Samuel seemed to be a little more relaxed and casual than Malcolm.

Well shouldn't really but, don't tell anyone,if my boss finds out I'll get fired.

Samuel your a star.

It's just you innit?

Yes just little old me.

Quick then, he unlocked the padlock and let her in. He looked around as he locked back up.

He put his torch back on and lead her to the entrance. Samuel didn't have trouble like Malcolm did unlocking the door and let her in.

His torch following her curvy arse through the door. He shit the door, his torch leading the way to the light switches, he tried three or four until the dim light above the bar came on again.

Thanks Samuel.

Vicki stepped past the building materials over to the dusty bar. Samuel swept passed her and went behind the bar and disappeared below it, appearing again with a can of lager, pssst went the ring pull.

It's ok I know where they're kept he said.

Want one?

Er no she giggled I'm fine thanks.

He pulled a bar stool across for her as he perched himself at the bar, Vicki dusted it down and clambered onto it.

So you used to work ere?

Yep behind this bar

Samuel could see from her assets she was well qualified.

Had a bit of a reputation didn't it?

What do you mean?

Well illegal gambling and sex parties, stuff like that.

Mostly rumours

What the sex parties?

No the gambling she laughed.

Were you a part of that then?

I'm only joking, no I didn't see anything going on here.

Yeah right he laughed swigging his beer.

Sure you don't want one he said as he slipped off his stool and grabbed another can.

Tell yer I'm little miss innocent me.

He nearly spat his lager out as he sat back down next to her.

Innocent, don't think so!

I am.

She noticed Samuel was eyeing her up, her legs were parted perched on her stool, she closed them.

rathmicheal

By *ORDERMANMan 13 weeks ago

wrexham

Get the bunting and fanfare trumpets ready 3 to go for 100...

By *icki222TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...a late night BBC for Vicki it is then

I can’t believe this story is still going strong. Best on here by a country mile. Chapeaux to the OP xx

aylesbury

By *aidbackcpleCouple 13 weeks ago

nr stockton

Just gets better xx

By *arensteve4funCouple 13 weeks ago

Swansea

Is there a link to part 1?

By *elly61TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Hope Vicki finds a way to get the Coach and keep her movie/adult careers going.

Best story on here by far OP

By *aul888Man 13 weeks ago

Hull

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

By *andaele50Couple 13 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Wow

By *cott60Man 13 weeks ago

Perth

By *eeker of pleasureMan 13 weeks ago

manchester

stevenage

By *ipper truckMan 13 weeks ago

near by

By *overOral0Man 13 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *jspunkyMan 13 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ig daddy 1969Man 13 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

By *oth0712Man 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andaele50Couple 13 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Check out thickthighsvick she is just how i picture this Vic

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *uckerslickMan 13 weeks ago

Neath

Amazing story and I agree just how I picture her as well

By *ood at oralMan 13 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Great story as always and I was thinking Vicky was more like naughty nymphomaniac

By *kpiercedCouple 13 weeks ago

walsall

By *af105Man 13 weeks ago

newtownards

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eysham1979Man 13 weeks ago

preston

By *iss pleasuringWoman 13 weeks ago

Somewhere near

By *ii12vwMan 13 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

rathmicheal

By *leopatra 64Couple 13 weeks ago

Poole

By *ot manMan 13 weeks ago

long eaton

By *parklesueTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Middleton

She’s getting some black cock up her xxx

coventry

It dawned on Vicki this wasn't the best move, stuck in there with a complete stranger, her excitement of The Coach or perhaps a possibility to purchase it clouding her judgement.

It was no good trying to cover up her assets, Samuel had already clocked them outside with his torch.

I'll go and look at the kitchen,see if it's changed.

Baby you can do what you want, no ones gonna know.

Vicki slipped off her stool, she wasnt frightened of Samuel, in fact he spoke quite softly and gentle almost Barry Whitesque, she was just nervous of the situation she found herself in.

She moved passed him as he watched her, swigging down his lager.

She made her way through the dim light into the kitchen and switched the lights on.

Yeah nothing had been moved since she was last in here, very strange,why would someone buy the place,start building works then suddenly stop it made no sense,Colin still hadn't come back with any news, she'd made enquiries but hadn't got anywhere.

She heard Samuel moving about as he appeared through the swing door behind her, can in hand.

You used to work in ere?

No just the bar,spent a lot of time in here though, she turned around, he stood there staring at her and smiling.

You know you should have one of these beers, loosen up a bit you look tense girl.

I'm fine it's just the feeling we shouldn't really be in here.

No one's gonna know, I ain't gonna tell, could have a little party goin on no one's gonna hear us, those words put a bit of a chill through her.

Vicki half laughed.

What if someone came checking?

Whose gonna come? I'm security I've got the keys remember the whole place is locked up, anyone did come I've got it covered, just relax girl.

He said it so quietly and gentle his voice was like warm melting chocolate.

Let me get yer a can.

Before she could say no he wandered off back to the bar.

Vicki's thoughts turned to the kitchen she could see Daniel rushing around, pans boiling, the heat and the smells of food in the ovens.

What's on the menu today then.

We've got beef wellington with a selection of seasoned vegetables,with a red wine reduction, followed by a raspberry cheesecake, with shortbread biscuits and a whiskey flavoured Chantilly cream, said Daniel showing her a big stainless steel bowl full of whipped cream, here dip your finger in and taste it.

Vicki closed her eyes her dream short-lived as a beer can was tapped against her shoulder.

You dreamin there?

Oh er thank you.

Yes imagining it how it was

She didn't really like the taste of lager but she figured it was going to be hard to say no to Samuel.

Got a bit o if your into that.

Er no ,no thanks

Don't you smoke?

No hate the smell of it.

You tried it?

Yes of course years ago just don't like it.

Vicki opened the can and took a swig.

Urghhh

Yeah sorry they ain't chilled, nothing works in this place.

No it's not that, just don't drink lager, forgotten how lousy it tastes.

What you into then?

Red wine mostly, espresso martinis, cocktails.

Classy kinda lady then he chuckled.

Despite the taste she took another swig as he watched her, eyeing up her tight top and short skirt...tbc

coventry

Samuel took another swig of his beer.

Should you be doing that while your supposed to be working, she said copying him.

I'm the boss gal I can do what I want.

Vicki laughed she found after the third gulp her mouth had got immune to the taste.

Wanna another?

No I can't I'm driving.

Move yer car around the back!

What?

Move yer car around the back no one's gonna see it then.

But..

Why you gotta be some place? Hubby waitin at home for little wifey to come home?

No, she went to say she's not married. No nothing like that

Well stay and have more drinks then, I know where there's more.

I can't...

Why not.

Well I...

Excuses girl, go move yer car let's have a party.

Samuel said it not in an ordered way but calm and inviting.

Vicki realised she really didn't have to get back if she didnt want to, Linda knew how she lived sometimes she'd turn up sometimes not, Vicki was old enough to look after herself.

Go move yer car I'll get some more drinks, besides you don't wanna leave a car like that out on the road.

Here's the key for the padlock now I'm trusting it to you don't run off in me he said laughing.

Bloody hell she thought the shit he'd be in if she did.

No I won't.

Vicki made her way out, it was dark now, she questioned each step she made what the hell she was doing,her mouth felt numb from the lager, with each step she was going, then staying then going then staying.

She unlocked the padlock the heavy chain clanged against the metal barrier and pulled the barrier enough for her car to fit through

She unlocked her car and got in, her sensible head said just drive off, the thing was she had his keys and two she had to keep these security guys sweet, they were free access to the place.

Hopefully she could find more clues as to what's going on with more visits.

She started the car up, the headlights bouncing light off the metal barriers straight back at her, she squeezed through the barrier, a couple of cars went past she was hoping to god one of them wasn't police again.

She stopped, jumped out and pushed the barrier back, she couldn't get it to go back like it was, she was already making enough noise, she managed to padlock it back and drove through the carpark avoiding plant machinery and parked it next to Samuels van out of site.

She locked up and made her way as quietly as possible back to the main entrance, she went in and closed and kept cked the door behind her.

She made her way back to the bar, Samuel was standing behind it like a barman with two fresh opened lager cans and a big smile on his face...tbc

coventry

Good girl.

Vicki still didn't know if she had done the right thing.

Samuel pushed the can towards her as she sat positioned herself on the bar stool.

What music you into?

She took a swig of Luke warm lager.

I'm an eighties girl

Eighties? Oh man,you into hip hop?

She waved her hand, so so

Bob Marley?

Oh yeah who doesnt like a bit of Bob

He turned his phone onto his music app.

Suddenly, Could you be loved,started playing, he turned it up. The music sounded echoey around the empty room of the bar.

A big smile erupted over his face.

C'mon gal let's see yer dance.

Me dance? I've got two left feet and besides I haven't had enough of these yet she said holding her can up.

Soon remedy that.

He stooped behind the bar pulling yet more cans out.

Have you got an endless supply down there or something?

Yeah man he laughed.

The lager now tasteless was having an effect she started feeling a bit more relaxed.

C'mon show us yer best moves.

Ok then but promise not to laugh.

I won't.

Vicki slipped off her stool and started dancing the best she could, Samuel leant on the bar watching her, however crap her dancing was her sexiness made up for it, he watched her breasts juggling beneath her top, her smooth silky toned legs moving beneath that short white skirt.

Samuel lit up a spliff, took a long slow inhale then slowly blew the smoke in her direction, he could see a ballerina in front of him,all majestic moves and twirls, in reality Vicki was dancing like a kid at a wedding.

He came out from behind the bar. Waiting in vain came on, Vicki went to sit down

No no dance with me.

He took off his jacket, his dark T shirt outlining his obviously toned physique.

He took hold of her waist, her body felt taught, he looked down at her gaping cleavage as she put her hands in his chest, it felt rock hard.

He looked at her while taking another drag, then blew the smoke over her shoulder.

Can I try?..your spliff

Thought you didn't smoke?

I don't but I want to try.

He took it out of his mouth and put it to her lips, she inhaled then coughed and spluttered, he laughed, he went to take it away but she stopped him and took another large inhale.

Eh steady on your supposed to enjoy it

She blew a large volume of smoke back at him. The lager had numbed her mouth she couldn't really taste anything.

Don't see what all the fuss is about it isn't doing anything

You need to give it time, he took another draw on it.

Vicki took another swig of lager, then took the spliff from him and began to smoke it, she looked so sexy as she blew the smoke from her lips.

Shed finished it throwing the stub in the floor, the red embers slowly dying till they were out.

Jamming came in.

Oh I love this song she squealed not realising the effects of alcohol and Samuels special cigarettes were having in her, she felt relaxed and happy.

She took another swig of lager as Samuel stood behind her, she danced in front of him, her bum sweeping across his trousers, he held her waist pulling her to him, she sexily ground her arse against him.

Oooh someone's getting excited she giggled as she could feel the bulge of his cock brushing against her.

She felt dizzy, he held her, his arms around her waist.

She took another swig of lager.

Oooh I feel like I'm in one of them clubs you know where they dance naked in them cages.

He laughed yeah but your not naked.

Soon see about that!

She grabbed her top pulling up over her head and threw it in the bar.

Oh turn around baby girl.

Vicki turned around, Samuel stood staring at her massive boobs struggling beneath her lacy lemon bra.

Wow he said touching the material holding them.

Vicki looked down at her tits.

Does sir approve?

Oh man Malcolm was right.

Malcolm? He's a naughty boy he shouldn't be telling you things.

Samuels fingers wandered below the seam of her bra running around the edge of her breasts.

Hmmm big aren't they? Vicki slurred.

They're magnificent.

He pulled the top of her bra down and over her nipples, they were semi hard, Samuel raised his hands to them cupping both her breasts, feeling the weight of them.

He brushed his thumbs over her nipples, it started Vicki off...tbc

Somewhere near

Warrington

rathmicheal

Middlewich

Haverhill

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

By *kpiercedCouple 13 weeks ago

walsall

manchester

By *akedMMan 13 weeks ago

Witney

stevenage

newtownards

Burnham on Sea

nr rowde

Nr Cheltenham

cheltenham

coventry

Samuel bent down taking a nipple between his lips

Ohh so fucking good,your one sexy bitch d'ya know that.

I have been told she said giggling her head back as Marley wailed on in the background.

Your so fucking hot.

She held his head onto her as one hand cupped her other breast and the other brushed up and down her side and bum.

He kissed her neck hard he was like a caged animal.

He undid her bra letting it fall to the floor as she raised her hands, Madonna style dancing in front of him. Her short skirt was raising with her hands showing off just enough underwear. Samuel leaned back on his stool, he took a swig of lager and watched her, cavorting around to the music.

She turned her back on him and sexily wiggled her arse, he put his can down and went up behind her again thrusting the bulge in his trousers against her bum.

Hmmmm she moaned.

His hands came around her front, pulling her onto him. He feind some thrusts against her arse, her arms reached behind her pulling him onto her.

He pulled his T shirt off as she ground her arse against him, his cock felt like it was going to break straining against his boxers.

His hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, her nipples now firm to the touch.

He let her go, she was dancing sexy again in front of him, beer can held high above her head. Samuel undid his trousers and unbuttoned his flies and pulled them down over his trainers, Vicki although half cut and slightly stoned could see how fit he looked, his muscles, his abs his six pack and that wasn't his beer. He sat there in tight fitting black trunks the outline of his cock made her gasp.

Oh my god she giggled pointing at his groin.

Oh yeah baby it's all for you, come and get it.

Vicki teased him by tutting and shaking her head and carried on dancing.

You don't want any of this?

He pulled down the front of his trunks over the biggest cock she'd ever seen, the weight of it made it flop out between his legs.

Vicki stopped dancing, her jaw nearly hitting the floor. It had to have been at least eleven to twelve inches long, thick and cut.

He held the end and started to stroke it.

Vicki thought it would be worth getting caught for. She didn't want to make it too easy for him although she must admit she was dying for that to be inside her.

She carried on dancing, teasing him.

Samuel got up off the stool and and walked to her, his cock swinging like a clock pendulum.

He grabbed her pulling her to him and kissed her, she could feel his donkey sized cock tapping and brushing against her leg.

His hands grabbed her buttocks under her skirt and squeezed them. His fingers wandering inside her knickers, squeezing her cheeks, she felt his fingers probing between them. He took her hand and lead her back to his stool, he sat down and pulled her nearer.

His hand felt round the back of her head as he pulled her down to his cock, it was past his navel and almost resting against the bottom of his chest.

She took hold of it, it was like a baseball except dark and veiny as if they were going to burst through the skin. His head dark with pink tinges around it's edge, even in the dim light she could see his pre cum oozing from it.

She licked the end as she looked at him.

Oh fuck, go girl

She teased his Japs eye with her tongue before wrapping her lips around his head, it felt massive in her mouth like she was sucking one of her toys, except this tasted sweeter.

Her lips wrapped around it tightly as she slowly started taking it a bit at a time.

Oh you fucking horny bitch he moaned. She felt his shaven balls they seemed comically small for the size of his cock but she wasn't complaining.

She got halfway down his shaft and even she was beginning to gag, he held her head tightly, forcing her further down, she gagged as saliva poured from her mouth, down his shaft and into his balls. She had to come up for air, her eyes streaming with tears, he pushed her head back down, repeating the process, Vicki had met her match with this one,...tbc

nr rowde

preston

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

By *parklesueTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Middleton

Will he fuck her arse

Warrington

Burnham on Sea

Middlewich

cambridge

manchester

near by

manchester

aylesbury

Somewhere near

Hell yes horny after reading this

Nr Cheltenham

Hull

Fantastic

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

By *aughtywifeyWoman 13 weeks ago

close

long eaton

More

Haverhill

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 13 weeks ago

Porthcawl

coventry

Vicki came back up for air, he pulled her to him and placed his cock between her tits. She squeezed them together and moved up and down his long shaft, his cock hitting her under her chin.

Oh fuck shouted Samuel leaning back on his stool,as his cock slurped between her breasts.

Malcolm wanted me to film this but fuck that I'm enjoying this too much.

So this was set up then she said smiling.

Hell yeah he tipped me off you'd be here tonight, " you gotta see her he said"

And what if I hadn't obliged?

Girl when I saw you at the railings I knew I had to have that sweet pussy. Talking of which.

He got off his stool, picked her up like weights at the gym and sat her on the dusty bar.

He started kissing and licking her legs, his tongue getting higher, her thighs were soft and smooth. He reached under her as skirt rubbing her moist pussy through her damp knickers. She moaned as his big hands rubbed against her.

He pushed her down and grabbed her knickers from either side, yanking them down, almost ripping them off, her pulled them over her trainers and put them to his nose

Oh man, no finer smell, he threw them to one side and spread her legs. Her moist pussy now exposed to him.

Vicki looked at him to see if he approved.

Oh fuck he said looking at it before diving between her legs and eating her.

Vicki giggled loudly, his face tickled her, she stretched her arms out and arched her back, Samuel cupped her arse as he buried his face into her, his tongue probing her lips,clit and hole, eating her like a man possessed.

His face moved away, replaced by fingers, his thick big fingers probing both of her holes, he wanted her badly he wanted that mammoth cock in every orifice.

He was rough with his hands his breathing heavy, snorting like a wild animal.

He stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bar and held her legs aloft and together with one hand and guided the head of his cock to her pussy.

Slowly she gasped as he pushed the head between her lips.

Fucking hell she screamed as she felt him filling her

Yes, yes fuck my pussy.

She grabbed a van off the bar she didn't know whether it was hers or his it was half empty, she didn't care she swigged it, she was in a d*unken, stoned sexual heaven.

Samuels cock eased into her, he held both her ankles with his strong hands and began to stroke into her, with each couple of strikes his cock went further.

Yeah she shouted fuck me, fuck me give me that cock....tbc

Nr Cheltenham

Burnham on Sea

newtownards

cheltenham

Somewhere near

Hell yeah I can picture his lump sliding in her tight lips

So hot

By *akedMMan 13 weeks ago

Witney

Warrington

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

manchester

manchester

stevenage

Hull

aylesbury

long eaton

By *oventry4biTV/TS 13 weeks ago

coventry

Lucky Vicky

By *D123Man 13 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

preston

By *aughtywifeyWoman 13 weeks ago

close

Middlewich

By *enninemarkMan 13 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

nr rowde

rathmicheal

near by

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 13 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ob2Man 13 weeks ago

dungannon

cambridge

By *ralnothing OP   Man 12 weeks ago

coventry

Vicki's head rolled back and forth across the bar as Samuels cock was pumping into her, she took another swig of lager,it was one hell of a lock in.

Samuel watched his cock disappearing into her it looked fucking awesome. After a few minutes he slid his cock out it seemed to be taking forever to emerge. He rolled her onto her front and pulled her backwards till her feet touched the ground.

You gonna fuck me doggy style she giggled.

Too fucking right I am.

He pushed her legs apart and slid his cock back into her, holding her waist and started thrusting, his smallish balls slapping against her.

Oh you naughty, naughty boy she shouted, her head was spinning but she felt amazing.

Samuel pushed his cock in n all the way then reached for another one of his special cigarettes off the bar and lit it.

He took a big inhale, he was in ecstasy, he blew the smoke over her. He leant forward, holding onto her left shoulder and placed his spliff in her mouth, she took a long draw, her head felt light, her body numb

Hey slowly, slowly

Vicki took another long drag, her mind was tripping.

Samuel let her carry on as he returned to fucking her. Her arse rippled as he slammed into her, damn she was hot.

Vicki had virtually finished his spliff as he pulled his cock out and guided it to her arse.

You be careful she giggled your not gonna fit that thing in there, the bar was spinning in front of her, she could see the back wall with the optics hanging down, she could see Sam behind it too and all the customers sitting watching her.

Samuel guided his head to her arse it looked an impossible fit, but she was going to take it, he wanted her to.

It's ok Sam he's trying to fuck my arse I told him it ain't gonna fit.

Samuel Chuckled at the crap coming from her mouth, he remembered his first drag on his mates spliff they had nicked from his dad and the effects it had in him.

He slowly pushed the head into her arse

Just relax baby yeah?

Ere what you doing hiccup

A bit further. And the head disappeared, god she felt the tight.

It was a good job Vicki couldn't really feel much, she would in the morning.

Each little movent his cock went in a bit more.

Oh fuck girl he mumbled.

Vicki could feel it sinking a bit deeper.

You naughty fucking boy, you like fucking girls arses?

Too fucking right I do darlin.

It's a good job I like it then isn't it.

Oh your one dirty motherfucking bitch!!

Yes I am.

Samuel pushed his cock further still it looked amazing sticking out from her lovely arse.

Fuckin wait till you hear about this Malcolm he whispered...tbc

By *aughtywifeyWoman 12 weeks ago

close

By *iss pleasuringWoman 12 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Hot as

By *itboyslim2Man 12 weeks ago

stevenage

By *enninemarkMan 12 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *aul888Man 12 weeks ago

Hull

Awesome

By *ob2Man 12 weeks ago

dungannon

By *elly61TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

By *kpiercedCouple 12 weeks ago

walsall

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *ipper truckMan 12 weeks ago

near by

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

By *ucksguy2000Man 12 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 12 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Somewhere near

Nothing better than the visual of cock amd pussy fucking

By *moothdickMan 12 weeks ago

stoke

"Nothing better than the visual of cock amd pussy fucking "

Couldn’t agree more…

By *eeker of pleasureMan 12 weeks ago

manchester

What a slut love it lol

By *oth0712Man 12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eysham1979Man 12 weeks ago

preston

By *af105Man 12 weeks ago

newtownards

manchester

By *ot manMan 12 weeks ago

long eaton

Nice

By *jspunkyMan 12 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 12 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

coventry

Samuel slipped his cock out slowly, Vickis now gaping arse looked big enough he could almost fit his empty lager cans in.

Yeah maaaan

He slipped his cock back in, yeah she was one dirty bitch alright.

He took another swig of lager then threw the empty van on the floor amongst the building debris,he took hold of her hips and looked down as he pushed his cock further still.

Loud moans now eminated from Vicki, he smiled. She took hold of the edge of the bar and gripped. Samuels full length was now inside her, he held her right against him.

He leaned forward onto her back, gripping her tits, squeezing them.

She'd never been this full not even playing with toys, she felt like she couldn't breathe but it felt amazing at the same time.

After a minute or two Samuel began to slowly thrust.

That's it fuck me, fuck me hard you bastard she screamed

This girl was unbelievable, she just craved cock.

Samuel began to thrust a little faster a little harder. He gripped her waist again, she arched her back, her tits were swinging, slapping against the bar, they hurt but she wanted that cock.

Samuels balls were now slapping against her, the noise echoing around the bar.

Oh fuck man I'm gonna cum

I want that spunk deep inside me

Oh keep talking dirty bitch.

Fill my arse with that lovely spunk , fucking do it, fuck my arse.

Arghhhhhh fuckkkk

Samuels cock pulsed as it emptied the contents of his balls into her, he gripped her waist tight as he held her onto him.

Oh that's it empty it into me, empty that cum into me.

He was spent, he slowly eased his cock from her, her gaping arse now dribbling his cum onto the floor like a never ending tap.

Ohh fuck that was good she said turning around to him and finishing him off orally.

He looked down at her, you are one fuckin horny, dirty bitch.

She looked up and smiled.

Never met anyone like you.

You wanna go again?

Oh fuck man I need a rest he said sitting back on his stool.

Well I need to cum too and you don't look like you've got another one in you.

Samuel opened another can and watched her climb onto the bar right in front of him.

She leaned back resting on one hand, opened her legs and began fingering her pussy.

Samuel sat back, wow girl.

Vicki looked at his flaccid yet still massive cock hanging between his legs for some sexual stimuli.

Play with your cock!

What?

Go on play with your cock I wanna see it.

Your crazy girl

Just fucking do it, play with it.

Samuel took hold of his cock it flopped in his hand

Hmmmm that's it, stroke it for me, watch my pussy as you play with it.

Vicky s fingers rubbed over her clit, her lips open her cunt gaping.

That's it make it hard again.

Samuel watched her fingers diving into her spent pussy just inches from his face.

Oh fuck man

That's it, is it getting harder? Oh yes I can see now she said sexily, teasing him.

You had that massive cock right up my arse didn't you? You naughty boy.

He was now wanking harder.

Hope you haven't emptied it all inside me I want to taste it,want that cum down my throat.

Ohh fuck yeah.

Vicki lay down on the bar with her head hanging over the side, her mouth wide open inviting him.

Samuel stood up his cock now hard , she grabbed his hand and placed it between her legs and took hold of his cock...tbc

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

walsall

By *oth0712Man 12 weeks ago

cambridge

manchester

By *ii12vwMan 12 weeks ago

Haverhill

near by

By *aul888Man 12 weeks ago

Hull

Naughty girl

By *itboyslim2Man 12 weeks ago

stevenage

close

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *ob2Man 12 weeks ago

dungannon

By *elly61TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *leasurer80Man 12 weeks ago

Leeds

By *odgerMan 12 weeks ago

Wirral

huddersfield/manchester

By *af105Man 12 weeks ago

newtownards

By *overOral0Man 12 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *lugoneMan 12 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Somewhere near

Yes girl.

By *he-ProfessorMan 12 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ersey GentMan 12 weeks ago

St Peter

manchester

By *ot manMan 12 weeks ago

long eaton

aylesbury

By *ob2Man 12 weeks ago

dungannon

By *irChefMan 12 weeks ago

Great dunmow

She's insatiable!

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *jspunkyMan 12 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *lugoneMan 12 weeks ago

rathmicheal

coventry

Samuel looked down at his cock and Vicki teasing the end with her tongue, her cunt felt moist and warm in his hand, he rubbed her inflamed clit,her knees coming together gripping his hand. She held his balls while she sucked the end of his cock.

Her body shivered as his hand played over her pussy. Her fingers felt the back of his balls wandering to his arse.

She played her middle finger around his bum.

Oh yeah man he moaned

Sending he was enjoying it, she forced her finger inside.

Ohhh you filthy bitch he cried oh fuck yeah.

She pushed her finger deeper, his arse felt tight, she could feel him go tense on her.

She got him to turn around and clasped his hips and pulled him to her face, he felt her tongue licking at his buttocks.

She got him to prise them apart and pulled him closer.

Arghh fucking hell he moaned as a warm tongue licked his arsehole, go on baby lick it, get that fucking tongue in there.

Vicki rimmed him and brought herself off over the bar. She squirted multiple times, Samuel amazed, watching it spraying all over the dusty bar.

He wanked his cock hard watching her cum.

She soon had him ready to explode once more.

Over my tits she ordered

Samuel wanked over her tits his hand knocking against them, suddenly with a moan it shot it's contents again. Vicky holding her tits trying to catch every drop, she rubbed her nipples against the end, she managed his cream in. She found a pool of it resting near her left nipple, she scooped it up with her finger and tasted it, it tasted warm, salty but creamy.

Samuel collapsed back on his stool

Jees your one great fuck you know that?

Hmm so I've been told ...tbc

Somewhere near

Lol 3 posts all om samuel fuck. Boring now

aylesbury

walsall

huddersfield/manchester

manchester

near by

"Lol 3 posts all om samuel fuck. Boring now "

Don’t read it then

Somewhere near

"Lol 3 posts all om samuel fuck. Boring now

Don’t read it then"

Excuse me . Opinions that's all. Dont be so defensive

close

Somewhere near

"Lol 3 posts all om samuel fuck. Boring now

Don’t read it then"

And how am suppose to know, until I read it then. What a stupid thoughtless comment that was

By *odgerMan 12 weeks ago

Wirral