FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kelly gets a trail as a sex maid

Kelly gets a trail as a sex maid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

kingston

Kelly arrived as requested at 11am, Mistress had told her she was to be on trial as her maid.

She walked up the stairs nervously, she had never been "On duty", she loved Mistress and knew she knew what Kelly needed best...

The door was slightly open so Kelly walked in, Mistress looked Kelly in her eyes and then slapped her face hard, spread your legs bitch, Kelly did and received a kick in her eggs, "Knees slut", Kelly collapsed and adopted the position.

"Today you will be abused and humiliated by myself and my lovers, you want this don't you whore"?

Kelly looked into her unforgiving eyes "Yes Mistress, thank you ", she said meekly.

"OK, go and shower, wash inside and out, shave, your uniform is on the bed, put it on & your make up, then come to me and I'll lock you up and finish you off".

"Yes Mistress" said Kelly.

"Come here Kelly, let's not make mistakes, you know the standard, you finish every sentence with ""thank you"" don't you"?

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress, thank you". Kelly blurted out.

"12, lift your head" Mistress quickly delivered, Kelly knew she must learn and didn't deserve any mercy, she counted each slap followed with a thankyou.

"Get ready and stop wasting my time".

Kelly crawled to the bathroom and spent the next 30 mins getting ready, she wanted to be perfect. Once finished cleaning she applied her false fingernails then nail varnish hands and feet, lipstick and eye make up including her lashes, she put on her new pink wig and looked in the mirror, she was pretty, she loved dressing up, especially for Mistress, she strived to please her.

Kelly crawled into the bedroom and saw her new maids dress, and pink

stockings, boots, pink underwear, she was very happy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artina cdTV/TS 7 days ago

co dublin

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 days ago

cambridge

Love the start of this new one Kelly, cant wait to see how it progresses!

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 6 days ago

kingston

"Tea, slut" shouted Mistress, Kelly was naked, but knew she couldn't wait, she crawled into the kitchen and put on the kettle, got a cup and prepared the fruit tea, she knew what Mistress liked.

"Over here whilst we wait, I'll put your new cage on" Mistress ordered, Kelly crawled over and kneeled up, Mistress was wearing a new red mini dress & stockings, she looked stunning "Stand up" Kelly did as requested, Mistress wasted no time, this one was inserted inside her pee hole, it was forced inside her which was not a nice feeling but kelly tried not to move, this helped with putting the cage on as there was no erect feelings left and the cage went on easily, the cock and the swollen eggs were locked with a new pink lock, Mistress put the key on her necklace, it was all quite painful but Kelly knew she would get used to it.

"Tea" Mistress whispered.

Kelly shot off and made the tea, then brought it over and quickly knelt down.

"Nipples next" Mistress ordered, Kelly presented her chest and both nipples had 4 way clamps attached, Mistress tightened them untill Kelly started to squirm and riggle she then remarked "We will tighten them throughout the day".

Kelly quickly replied "Yes Mistress, Thank you".

By *asterExhibitionMan 6 days ago

Tameside

Oh my.. awesome erotica! X

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 days ago

Andover

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 5 days ago

kingston

"Do you like the clothes I chose for you Kelly " Mistress asked.

'Oh yes Mistress, I really do, thankyou" Kelly was very happy with her clothes.

"Good, go and put them on, there's a good girl" Mistress said.

Kelly returned to her knees and crawled to the bedroom, once dressed she returned to the floor and waited.

"OK Kelly, we will soon have my first lover, he will be prepared by you, you are to clean him inside and out, shave around his arsehole, do it right sissy"! Mistress explained.

"Yes Mistress, thank you" Kelly said with her head down.

"Now help me with this strapon, I bet you thought I would use it on you only" Mistress laughed.

Kelly moved to help Mistress "No Mistress, I don't expect anything from you Mistress ".

Mistress held the dildo and harness and Kelly tightened the straps, "Thank you Kelly, now wait in the corner facing the wall, there's a good girl".

Kelly crawled over to the corner and positioned herself for her wait.

Kelly heard the knock she had been waiting for, she heard Mistress's heels walk towards the door, she heard Mistress greet her lover "Nice to see you again Marvin, you look like you've just come from the gym", Kelly heard Marvin "Wow Lucia, love you in red and laughed, your going to fuck me as well today"? "Yes we have this new toy, perhaps kelly wasn't expecting a black lover today Marvin" Kelly heard them both laughing, Kelly had never had a meeting with a black man, she certainly wasn't expecting one today.

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 4 days ago

kingston

"Kelly get Marvin ready, I've left a razor in the sink, 10mins is enough time" Mistress shouted.

Kelly crawled over to the bathroom "Sir a quick shower please, I will douche you" Kelly asked?

Marvin said "Sure baby, I want you to wash the jewels also".

"Yes Sir" Kelly didn't have time to think.

Marvin got into the shower, he was a magnificent specimen, muscles were toned and he was very dark.

After he had body washed "How do we do this slut" Marvin asked?

"Sir, please turn around and bend over, I will insert the douche and push water inside you, this will need to stay inside a few mins whilst I shave around your hole and wash your jewels" Kelly explained.

"Go for it baby", Kelly spent the next 5 mins preparing Marvin and after he had released his douche and repeated, Kelly towelled him dry and asked him to go to his Mistress "She will be waiting Sir".

Kelly returned to her corner.

Kelly heard laughter and kissing, she loved when Mistress kissed her, she had gorgeous lips and was so sensual.

"Kelly get here and help Marvin get hard for me please", Mistress ordered, Kelly quickly crawled in "Yes Mistress, thank you" Marvin giggled, "I hope she has your skills Lucia".

Mistress laughed "I trained her".

Marvin sat on the edge of the bed.

Kelly got on her knees and lifted his jewel, it really was impressive, "No hands slut" Mistress ordered "You will worship his cock, his balls and lube his hole".

Kelly quickly said "Yes Mistress, thank you".

She put her arms behind her back and started to lick the cock and balls, she saw the twitch and Marvin smiled "You taught her well lucia" Kelly was so pleased with herself, she opened her mouth wide and sucked in Marvin's head, she thought he wouldn't grow much as her was already large, she used her lips to pull his cock inside her mouth, she could now feel him at the back of her throat, she was very careful not to gag, she knew Mistress didn't like it when she did this, she struggled to get her tongue out to lick his balls but knew Marvin would like it and Mistress would be happy, Marvin was gentle and didn't thrust thankfully, he was now erect and Kelly's throat and mouth were full, she slowly pulled off and licked off her saliva, she knew Marvin would be thankfull as she worked her way to his hole, Kelly spat the saliva onto his hole and pushed some in with her tongue.

"Good girl, now the white one kelly" Misress ordered, Kelly turned around to see the strapon in her face, it was very life like and even had a foreskin, Kelly got to work licking and kissing it.

"Open" Mistress whispered.

Kelly opened her mouth and Mistress thrust it in, she repeated this a number of times until Kelly's eyes were watering.

"OK, to your coner slut, be ready to return quickly slut".

"Yes Mistress, thank you" Kelly said, already crawling back.

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 3 days ago

kingston

For the next 15 minutes or so Kelly heard a variety of noises, some shrieks, some groans and lots of laughter, Kelly could only imagine what fun they were upto.

Eventually after some loud groans from Marvin, Mistress shouted "Lunch time Kelly" Kelly quickly crawled in, "Clean the white cock first Kelly" Kelly took the dildo and licked the cock from the balls to the helmet, thinking to herself, she was glad she douched him well, "Good girl, now your treat, don't be too greedy, take your time, saviour the black cum" Mistress and Marvin laughed.

Kelly had never tasted black cum knowingly, although Mistress would feed her used condoms regularly, so she couldn't be sure and was eager to compare with other cum she had eaten fresh from the source, Kelly crawled over to Marvin, who was smiling "Off the cock 1st baby girl" Kelly obliged, Marvin was still semi erect and Kelly went to grab it "No hands Kelly", she quickly put her hands behind her back and carried on with a "Yes Mistress, thank you", Kelly cleaned the cock thoroughly before eating the puddle of cum on Marvin's stomach, she decided that there was no taste difference.

"Go to your corner Kelly" Mistress said when she thought she'd had enough.

Kelly stopped, "Yes Mistress, thankyou" and started to crawl away.

"Kelly face" she stopped, turned around and kneeled up "12 and tell me why" Kelly immediately knew she hadn't thanked Marvin for his cum, "Mistress, I didn't thank Mr Marvin, sorry Sir".

"Face" Kelly looked up and received 12 hard slaps, Mistress looked into her eyes, "You are a shame to me, to your corner".

Kelly crawled off sobbing a little, she hated herself now.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 days ago

Andover

By *eathersarahTV/TS 3 days ago

warrington

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 2 days ago

kingston

Marvin left and Kelly waited for Mistress to really get upset, she knew it wasn't over yet.

"Kelly here now" Kelly came crawling over, "Go home, your obviously not ready to serve, I warned you".

Kelly started to cry " I'm so sorry Mistress, I promise to try harder".

"How kelly"?

"I will think and not make mistakes Mistress".

"If I give you 1 last chance, what is it worth Kelly"?

"I will take your punishment Mistress".

"But that is also punishing me Kelly"?

Kelly needed to think quickly, she had been looking forward for so long to today.

"A gold bracelet Mistress".

"Oh, that would be nice Kelly, it had better be solid and 18k, when?"

"On my next visit Mistress"

"OK, stand up and turn around" Kelly did.

"Spread your legs, fall and you go, stand and you can stay".

"Yes Mistress, thank you" Kelly spread her legs, she received a kick in her eggs and Mistress grabbed them and squeezed, "Fall kelly", Kelly didn't.

"OK, turn around" she turned around and Mistress squeezed her hands down Kelly's top and tightened the clamps , Kelly winced, "Thank you Mistress"

"Time for your collar and anal insert I think".

Mistress went away and returned with the collar and insert, she also had a gimp mask, pink, she placed the collar around Kelly's neck and told her to to open her legs and bend over, Kelly did and felt the hook being shoved in her, "I would of lubed it, but you don't deserve it do you Kelly"?

"No Mistress, thank you".

She then tightened the strap joining the 2, Kelly could now not lean forward and her head was held high.

Mistress then placed the mask on her which meant she could not see anything.

"Stand in the corner"

Kelly somehow found a corner, she didn't know if it was her corner, but it was a corner.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 days ago

Andover

By *eed AttentionMan 2 days ago

Oxford

Really good story

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 1 day ago

kingston

Mistress soon had another guest, this time Kelly wasn't needed, she could hear "Sex" happening in the next room, eventually they stopped, she heard Mistress say goodbye.

There was a long pause of what must of been an hour, she heard the door close, then some time later it opened.

Kelly was desperate to move, but she knew better, she didn't want to be sent home.

After what must of been over 2 hours she could feel someone close to her touch her and turn her round, she could smell her Mistress, she felt happy, a hand went under her top by her chest and tightened the nipple clamps, Kelly let out a gasp, she couldn't lean forward as she was held upright. She then could feel alone again.

She heard a knock on the door, she then heard a familiar voice, it was Master!

Mistress was talking with him in the other room, she couldn't quite hear them, eventually she heard footsteps.

"Kelly I've been told that you have not behaved well today, is this correct"? Master asked.

"Sir I have brought shame on Mistress and not followed my instructions, for which I am sorry" said Kelly.

"Lucia, how many spanks will she need" Master asked Lucia.

"The stupid slut deserves to bleed, I don't care, make her sorry for annoying me and sorry for wasting my time today" Mistress said, this hurt Kelly so much more, she felt useless.

She felt the kneck strap being released and the anal hook was taken out, next her mask was taken off, it was dark outside now, she had no idea what the time was, she was tired, aching, hungry and thirsty, but knew it was only going to get worse.

"Go and get me and Lucia a bottle of wine Kelly, I need a shower and will need to calm down, you go & will sell yourself to someone for money, if you arrive back with cum in your mouth and a bottle of wine you can stay, if not just go home.

The shop was a 5 minute walk and Kelly was dressed sexily, she wanted to ask about changing and some money but didn't, she just went, it was cold outside, she decided a street corner was the best place to get noticed, she was getting cold, but it wasn't long before a car pulled up "How much darling" said the grey haired chubby man, Kelly had figured £30 for a nice bottle of wine.

"£30 for a blow job" Kelly said.

"£20 is all I'm willing to give darling".

Kelly was cold and hadn't got time to negotiate, she opened the car door and got in.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 1 day ago

Andover

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 7 hours ago

kingston

The man drove around the corner and parked, "Money please" Kelly said, then the man took out a £20 and handed her the note. Kelly went to unzip him, but he pulled her to him "Cuddles 1st luv", Kelly didn't want to but didn't want to argue and was met with his unshaven face and his tongue sticking out "Make me feel good" he said, Kelly started to kiss, his breath was awful, he obviously smoked, she tried to be nice and kissed back, his tongue was darting inside her mouth, she was feeling sick when she felt his hand on her bottom, she couldn't let him find her locked up clitty, she pushed him off and went for the zip again, this time more forcefully.

"Times running out" she remarked.

This seemed to work and he helped her take out his cock, she quickly took him inside her mouth and almost gagged with the smell and taste, he was getting hard and she withdrew and wanked him quickly until she could feel him fully erect, she returned her mouth to the job and felt him pushing her head down, it wouldn't be long now, after a few moments, her head was forced down and she felt the warm flow of his cum in her mouth, she didn't swallow, she struggled to release and opened the car door and got out, she didnt even look back, she disgusted herself.

She then walked to sainsburys, straight to the wine shelves, chose a NZ pilot noir for £19.75 and walked to the check out, the nice young man looked at her with her smudged make up and full mouth, "Is that all"? Kelly just nodded, she didn't mind the looks, her job was to please her Mistress and Master.

She walked back & up the stairs to the apartment, knocked on the door and got on her hands and knees and waited for it to be answered.

After a few minutes she dared to knock again.

The door was answered and the wine was taken, the door was closed in her face.

After 15 more minutes the door opened, "Open your mouth slut" the cum had been held there for over half an hour and Kelly was worried that it was not visible, she could taste it though, she opened and Master laughed, "Whore, go and clean yourself up and change into something sexy, you stink and re apply your makeup".

Kelly crawled to the bathroom and did as requested, she then went to change into her pink maids uniform, then crawled to her corner.

» Add a new message to this topic