When you know you know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *att1985xxxMan 1 week ago

south West

Love to pick up my girls used panties

By *teveblackpoolMan 1 week ago

Blackpool

My favourite thing to do, at strangers, family friends houses, go to the loo praying they keep their wash basket in there, lifting the top up and seeing freshly worn knickers laying in there, Mmmmmm heaven

By *teveblackpoolMan 1 week ago

Blackpool

Thought this post would be more popular, bet there are lots of younger lads still living at home who check the wash basket out, and lots of naughty dads too

By *hrisk75Man 1 week ago

Gateshead

Could be one that people don’t admit to

By *untime512Man 1 week ago

Manchester

I check out any I get lucky Enough to come across usually ends up with me and my cum over them! Used many items and many peoples I shouldn’t every time

By *teveblackpoolMan 7 days ago

Blackpool

Come on, pm me whose freshly worn panties you use ? I bet there are plenty that use the families at home

By *tephbicdTV/TS 7 days ago

Northamptonshire

Definitely

By *bboredguyMan 7 days ago

Dundee

I like to find a big bra too mmm

By *iona38ddTV/TS 7 days ago

north east fife

I much prefer going through a lingerie drawer

By *r_enMan 7 days ago

Stockton/Darlington

Currently doing it right now!

By *efthandlukeMan 6 days ago

L

I’ve read similar posts and messaged a few guys looking to find out what I got up to with strangers ones to ones i really shouldn’t have

By *teveblackpoolMan 6 days ago

Blackpool

"Come on, pm me whose freshly worn panties you use ? I bet there are plenty that use the families at home "
BUMP

By *udeboy65Man 6 days ago

rotherham

When I’m round at my mates, I always go through the laundry basket as he’s got a fit 21-year-old stepdaughter The last time I was there she came in from work rushed upstairs to get changed then went back out again not long after I went upstairs and then in the basket was the thong still inside the tights she had on and didn’t take them out of the tights but I had a good smell of them before I left and had a good wank when I got home

By *irtyfeetMan 6 days ago

Dartmouth

My sons gf keeps leaving them in the bathroom ??

By *udeboy65Man 6 days ago

rotherham

My ex girlfriend had a 22 year old daughter and one Saturday night me and ex girlfriend are sat on settee watching telly and her daughter would come down and sit in the chair at side of the telly, talking to her mother putting her boots on. Her daughter is a big girl size 20 to 22, but she always wore short skirts or dresses and this Saturday night she sat across putting her boots on and I can see up her short skirt She got a tiny little thong on just covering her pussy. I could see all the shapes of her lips, and it looked very bold as the thong was see-through. My cock was hard as I’m trying to make out im watch the TV. Anyway, she goes out clubbing. Early hours in the morning I wake up and I hear a daughter and her boyfriend come in. They’re in the next room to us and I can hear them start fucking they’re both very loud as they’re d*unk as they’re moans, get loud and louder as I can hear them both cuming . And I’m rock hard again listening to them . They go to sleep so do I and when I wake up in the morning my girlfriend is downstairs talking to her daughter, I go to the bathroom to use the toilet and have a look in the wash basket and guess what’s in there her little see-through thong that she had on Saturday night. I had to pick it up and sniff it. She smelled fantastic and there was still moist and wet. My cock was hard again. I had to wrap it round my cock and have a good wank and I come loads all over her thong.

By *gstarsMan 6 days ago

Keighley

Always hot to borrow a pair

By *teveblackpoolMan 6 days ago

Blackpool

Can’t beat finding a freshly worn pair in someone’s wash basket

By *orny an willin to plyMan 5 days ago

hull

Love it when u hold them to ur face an can feel them worn an damp an the sweet musky smell has my cock throbbin

By *ichtea284Man 5 days ago

Knebworth

"My sons gf keeps leaving them in the bathroom ??"

Wife's neice used to do this when she lived with us

By *hekaiserMan 5 days ago

Glasgow

Been years since I sniffed knickers from the laundry basket

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan 5 days ago

Greenock

Yeah been a while for me too … missing it badly right now lol for some reason craving a nice pair to take in that sweet scent

By *teveblackpoolMan 4 days ago

Blackpool

That moment when your at someone’s house and you visit the loo and see the wash basket in there, lifting the lid up and seeing a very freshly worn pair of panties laying on the top Mmmmmmmmm

By *lex2495Man 4 days ago

Near

Love raiding baskets I shouldnt

By *teveblackpoolMan 4 days ago

Blackpool

"Love raiding baskets I shouldnt"
Mmmmmm tell me more

By *udeboy65Man 4 days ago

rotherham

I look after my neighbours Flat to feed his tropical fish when he goes away. He’s got a girlfriend, but she doesn’t live with him. anyway the last time they went away I had to go to toilet and wash my hands and I noticed the wash basket. I had to have a look. I’ve looked before, but nothing ever interesting in it but this time there was a black thong on top well stain stain and still dumb my cock went hard straight away as I picked them up to sniff them. I took them straight home got naked and wanked with them on my face sniffing and licking the coach. Then wrap them around my cock as I cum in them. Tried to put them on, but they wouldn’t fit as she’s only a size 10. She’s 55 and always goes to the gym as I’m always watching her, leave his flat in her gym gear tight leggings and a vest top looks so fucking sexy. I come in her knickers loads of time before they come back off they holiday I wash them and put them back in the wash basket. Can’t wait for them to go away again to see if she leaves me a pair. Every time I see her now to say hello, I always get a sexy smile.

» Add a new message to this topic