FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An unforgettable job

An unforgettable job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforanythingnaughty90 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

stam bridge

About 15 years ago I was in my early 20s and was between bad jobs and ended up taking some seasonal tractor work for a local farm when living in Devon for a short time. I wasnt used to tractor driving and so was probably given the worst jobs.The days were long, lonely and pretty boring. I was asked to work in this one particular field that happened to run alongside a holiday park. Mobile-home caravans were lined up end ways with a small area of decking with screen sides giving some privacy between them and each one had a view over the field I was working in. With nothing else to entertain me other than a radio playing the same songs over and over I would watch the patios as I slowly passed, indulging in some people-watching. Many were retired couples with an old man on a deck chair reading the paper or giving me a small wave as I passed. Some of the units were empty but the last one of the row was a younger professional looking couple, probably in their late 40s. I wondered if they had children with them or if they were old enough for their children to be grown up and away. They looked a bit too rich to be in one of these parks. I thought perhaps they had booked this site through desperation as they looked more suited to posh hotels. The wife of the couple though, really caught my attention. She was gorgeous. She was slim and slender, but delicately feminine, had dark hair in a bob and a face without make up but with stunning natural appeal and i imagined she would talk with a posh educated voice. I turned the tractor round at the end and headed back, trying not to make it too obvious that I was watching her as much as I could get away with. Our eyes met boldly and I gave her an acknowledgement by pulling my lips against my teeth in a respectful mini smile and raised a hand without wanting it to look like a wave. She didn't respond at all. She didn't even glance away she just maintained her stare at me. She had an intesity about her. I looked away and pretended to be concentrating on my machine far more than I even knew how to. Going to the opposite end of the field and back took about 20 minutes. In this time all I thought about was her...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

stam bridge

When I got back to the end of the field outside the cabins I wasted no time in looking at the end cabin's patio. She had changed from the cream blouse and grey skirt she was wearing and was now sitting besides her husband wearing only a thick white dressing gown, sipping white wine. Had she just been for a shower? Blimey. I could see a small amount of her smooth sleek legs sticking out of the dressing gown and could feel myself getting arroused at the thought of what was underneath. There seemed to be a tension between them as if they had been arguing and I dropped a gear or two to extend the time that i could watch, struggling not to outright stare at her. She turned her head and said something to him and he stood and walked briskly into the cabin. Without any hesitation she stood, facing me and opened her dressing gown ever so slightly. Partial and yet deliberate. 'Oh my fucking god' I thought. I wasn't imagining it. It wasn't a full flash, nor was it intended as one. I could see the inside edge of her right breast and the hint of a nipple. I was enphatuated with that 3 second glimpse of her spectacular body, yet I had only seen a slither of it. I was absolutely rock hard now. There was no doubt whether she had done it for me as she stared at me without the slightest change of expression. Were they swingers? Was she trying to get an extra playmate for them both? Every bit of her bodylanguage told me not. Her face was almost stern and serious, yet her cheeks were flushed and her heart was clearly pounding. This was not a fun flirty lady, this was someone acting on pure adrenaline. I knew what it meant. Our eyes could not resist each other, even as she attempted not to look in my direction. She appeared to mutter something to him as she nervously shuffled with something on the side table. With that he picked up his phone and wallet and headed to the car parked besides the cabin. I didnt know at that point what I was going to do but I stopped the tractors engine as I could feel my heart beating. He got into the mercedes car and drove off. She walked back into her cabin through the glass sliding doors and paused a moment as she entered, putting her hand down to her side with a smallest glance back behind her to check I was watching, pushed the dressing gown sideways revealing her naked behind. It was every bit as pert and curvy as I had hoped. It was perfection in my eyes. Holy shit, it was happening, she was inviting me in....

By *igger9969Man 13 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *J GeminiTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *icurious69jockMan 13 weeks ago

north east lincs

By *aitingstillMan 13 weeks ago

East of Cork

stam bridge

I climbed out of the tractor and gingerly wandered over towards the hedged side of the field border not knowing what I was really going to do. I spotted a small gap in the hedge. Too small to get through without getting a good scratching but that wasn't going to stop me now! I couldn't quite believe what I was doing as I entered the decking. I was walking across the decking but kept hesitating slightly as I doubted myself about what I'd seen. A bit of me feared she'd scream and I'd have to think of a reason why I was walking into someone's holiday cabin and would surely lose my job. Fuck it I didn't like the job anyway! I told myself to man up and I proceeded into the cabin. As I walked in I became self conscious, I had been tractoring that day for 10 hours and I lifted my shirt collar above my nose and sniffed at my shirt to check if it was a problem. Maybe I should just go back. I'd still seen her arse and would have a great story for my mates. Then I heard the sound of a door closing slowly. I froze. The bedroom door opened and the light went out. Looking back I dont know why I didn't run off at this point. Instead I had some kind of new found confidence. I braced myself and exhaled a long breath before walking into the dark bedroom doorway, presuming it was an invitation.

The moment I walked in, I turned to see where she was. I felt two small hands push my shoulders firmly backwards and I fell onto the bed on my back. I couldn't quite believe this was happening and my heart was beating out of my chest as she instantly undid my jeans and took my cock out. It was in her mouth quicker than I could even think about it. I found myself saying oh my god, quietly and repeatedly without reply. She sucked that cock like she had been dreaming of it for years but not had the chance. Her mouth was wet and warm as she frantickly thrust her head up and down the shaft. I ran my hands through her beautifully smooth dark hair, twirling some around my fingers. She stopped suddenly and climbed on top, smelling divine and completely naked she guiding me straight inside her tight but extremely wet pussy with her hand. My hand went onto her pert breast and she rode deep and hard with such intent. There was no kissing. She began to moan beautifully louder and louder. She was climaxing there and then. Just the feeling of her pussy clenching over and over around my cock as she started to orgasm was more than I could possibly resist, as I came long and hard into her. I didnt have time to plan my finish or consider if I wanted to cum inside her. I had never climaxed so intensely. After a few moments of pause as she remained sat on me, hands flat on my chest, my cock still deep inside her. She slowly got her breath back and climbed off. She walked without saying a word or looking back into the en-suite. I lay there panting, my cheeks bright red, a huge smile on my face, before reality hit me as a clear message came into my head.....get the fuck out of here before the husband comes home! I leapt off the bed, quickly checking my pockets that I hadn't lost my phone or anything to incriminate myself and was back across the decking, through the scratchy hedge and back into the tractor within seconds. He didn't return home instantly but after 5 or 6 minutes I saw his silver Mercedes pulling back into the holiday park. He got out carrying a small shopping bag with a few items in and walked straight onto the decking area, putting the bag down and announcing his return inside as he got himself a beer and sat down. She walked out of the sliding doors like an absolute queen. Wearing a gorgeous peach dress and sat down besides him after touching his shoulder gently as she passed him. I couldn't help but watch. She showed no signs whatsoever of what had happened. I dont think to this day that she had planned it. This wasnt something she wanted to do, it was something she absolutely needed, had to do. I got a strange buzz watching them enjoy a drink in the early evening sunshine knowing that my cum was still inside her. I never saw her again. When I told friends about it, the story only ever went as far as the partial flash because I knew they wouldn't have believed the rest. To this day its one of the most intense fucks I've ever had and we didn't even exchange a word. I bet somewhere she still touches herself to the memory too. The end. Hope you liked it.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 13 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story! Thank you.

stam bridge

"Great story! Thank you."

Glad you liked it!

By *icurious69jockMan 13 weeks ago

north east lincs