FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it started

How it started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man 13 weeks ago

liverpool

This is part fantasy but mostly true I'll let you figure out the fantasy.

I guess it all started in my early 20's. I was working at a train station in Blackpool. We had finished for the day but I needed the toilet before the hour plus drive home to Liverpool.

I went to the urinal at the public bathroom and relived myself but I couldn't help notice that the guy in the next urinal was relieving himself in a different manor.

I couldn't help but take in his whole image. He was suited and booted in a Gray suit with matching waistcoat. He was smaller than me but very slim apart from his girthy cock. He looked like he was going for an interview not playing with himself in a public lavatory.

He caught me looking and turned to present himself. He held that thing proudly and introduced himself as D (Don't want to incriminate anyone so initials only lol)

I looked at him disgusted and told him not too politely where to go. I washed my hands and left. When I got back to the van my mate had left a note saying he'd gone down the beach for a walk.

I sat by the van registering what had happened and realised the more I thought about it the harder I was getting. My girlfriend at the time was not being attentive to my needs I later found out why but the horn was now controlling my brain so me a straight young guy headed back to the lavatory.

I walked back into the toilet not knowing if he would even still be there, he was and not only that he knew why I was back, as soon as I had my cock out he had his hand on it and stroking me. After a couple of minutes he warned me cops frequently checked the bathrooms so to follow him into the stall. Once inside he lowered his pants to the floor then he hooked his fingers into the waistband of mine and did the same to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan 13 weeks ago

wrexham

Getting hard

By *andyandmickCouple 13 weeks ago

chilwell

By *oth0712Man 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man 13 weeks ago

liverpool

He stroked my thighs eventually pulling me closer to his mouth, with his strong hands he cupped my arse cheeks and breathed heavily on my now growing cock.

He didn't hesitate any longer licking my shaft whilst fondling my balls, before I knew what was happening he had enveloped the head of my cock into his mouth whilst running his hands up my legs and teasing my balls.

I was in ecstasy the best blow job I'd ever received I was about to cum when somebody came in and went straight into the stall next to us. He froze his mouth still covering my cock so I understood the risk involved in our endeavour.

He lifted his head and shifted places with me so he could attempt to see if he knew the person. As he looked through a small hole in the cubicle wall he reassured me that it was OK and he knew the guy. With that and the fact that I was now seated on the toilet he wanted me to reciprocate the blow job.

As he approached my face with his girthy cock I protested and said no, but he pushed on and as the cock touched my lips they parted and something inside me knew it was right to repay the favour.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 12 weeks ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic