FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mac wearing whore.

Mac wearing whore.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

lichfield

So this is my first time writing one of these. Not sure on the response I will get but let's see how this goes.

I was down London a few months back scrolling fab and found a lady on here that was just browsing. We got chatting and I floated an idea by her and she was up for it.

For the purposes of this let's call her Jenny. So I grabbed a taxi to her place and it was nicely tucked away in a cul de sac and she messaged me telling me to come in door was open. I walked in and there was this lovely looking lady sitting in the sofa legs up short blond hair. And a cheeky little smile. There where some nervous laughs from her because she didn't normally meet guys at her house. But she fancied what I suggested.

We chatted for a bit broke the ice and she said let's play then. So she went up to her room and shouted down for me to come up. I walked up and there she was lying naked perfectly smooth legs and shaved pussy. Perky breasts nicely tanned skin and a nice shade of makeup on nothing over the top just a little bit.

I moved up to her and started kissing her and then my hand wandered. Slowly it started playing with her breasts and nipples and then made my way down to her pussy.

She told me not to stretch her and not force many fingers in because my hands are massive almost like shovels. So I slowly played with her clit and I was sucking her nipples and kissing her. And I continues for a while and I saw her back arch and a cheeky smile so I moved down between her legs and started licking her pussy. It tasted amazing.

As I was doing it was slowly starting to finger and she was right it was the tightest pussy I had played with in such a long time. Then suddenly randomly her back arched and she squirted all over my hand. So with that I started to finger her faster and deeper and I instered another finger in and soon she was cumming hard over and over again. Then suddenly she tried to close her legs and told me she needed a time out.

So we lie down together and she catches her breath and then she looks at me and says what do you want me to do. So I tell her to start sucking my cock. And with out hesitation she is straight down sucking and making herself gag.

I then pull her up and lift her legs up and slowly put my cock inside her as I am doing it I can feel how wet she really is and it slides in and I can feel her pussy twitch.

I start fucking her slowly but then soon I speed up and I feel her cum all over my legs and then I really fuck her hard knees up by the side of her head. And I cum deep inside her pussy. And as I do it she is moans loudly and then as my cock is twitching she is shuddering as well.

I pull out and she lies there and asks for a moment. After about 10 min and she has her act together she tells me that I need to leave she has a big meeting in the morning but she will message.

Next morning sure enough she messages and starts asking me certain things...... To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2spikeMan 2 weeks ago

Southsea

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please

lichfield

So as we are chatting away she tells me that she has enjoyed bdsm play and being submissive due to her job she like sex to be out of her control. She loves being told what to do. And after a little amount of time and plenty of discussion she agrees for me to do the following things.

So she comes and picks me up and she asked me what to wear and I told her nothing expect for a jacket and heals. So she pics me up in her Merc (admittedly I didn't realise how fancy it was until I got in) and sure enough she is there make up on Mac rain coat and bear legs and as I see her sitting there and I am inspecting her I see the side of her right breast. I told her she looked like a filthy whore. And she smiled with a cheeky smile.

We get to her house and straight away I am out of the car and she waits so I can see and as she gets out I can see she is naked in the Mac and high heels.

As soon as we walk into her house she locks the door and I have her pinned against the wall and kissing her I slowly undo her Mac and she is surely naked I put my hand down to her pussy and she is dripping wet. I ask her if she has already been playing and she responds with yes Sir I have something to show you.

We walk into her living room and on the table is the kinkest collection of toys I had seen. There where a wide range of dildos vibrates butt plugs whips canes and restraints.

She told me I can use anything on her so straight away I bend her over the side of the sofa and spank her. I grab one of the butt plugs and slowly put it in her. And then I ram my cock straight into her pussy.

She moans and then after a few thrusts she is cumming all over the floor. I stand her up and then tell her to get in her knees and start sucking my cock as she is doing it I am getting the rest of my clothes off.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *SpiresMan 2 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *oodgirl6969!Woman 2 weeks ago

Lichfield

Keep going, this is hot ??

By *ocktoplaywithMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

By *ragsterMan 2 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *rouble 50Man 2 weeks ago

turriff

lichfield

As soon as I am naked I drag her upstairs to the bathroom and tell her to put her hands on the sink and she can see herself in the mirror. I slowly position myself behind her and tell her that she is a whore who needs to be fucked good and proper. And then I start pounding her pussy I feel her cumming on the floor but as she is cumming she dips her head so I pull her hair so she can see herself in the mirror.

I am close to cumming at this point so I stop and move her to the bedroom I throw her onto the bed and then I get her wand and place it against her clit and as I am doing that I slowly insert my finger into her ass. Then I start fingering it as I am using the wand and sure enough at this point her pussy is that sensitive she is cumming to anything. So I keep it going for a few cycles.

I had my recharge so I pull her to the edge of the bed lift her legs up and start fucking her deep, hard and fast with the only goal to cum inside her.

I am fucking away and she told me to stop and that she couldn't take it anymore and then after a little bit I cum hard into her pussy. I am there cumming little while as I am doing it her eyes roll to the back of her head and she is twitching and can not even talk properly.

I eventually turn soft and pull out. I chuck her a fiver and tell her I will call. And I get dressed and leave as I am walking back to my place she messaged telling me she fucking loved it and needed to do it again soon but rougher.

So we set a date and then chat again about what is happening next. Would people like to know more ?

By *oodgirl6969!Woman 2 weeks ago

Lichfield

Yes I want to know more

By *eteeMan 1 week ago

limerick tipp border

By *uggymMan 1 week ago

Worcester

Sounds as if you are on to a winner! She's asked for rough sex so go for it. Give her what she wants.

Do tell more with lots of delicious details.

By *ragsterMan 1 week ago

Blackburn

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 1 week ago

Manchester

Definitely would like to hear more!

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

By *teve1867Man 1 week ago

wirral

wirral

[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 11:21:03]

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 1 week ago

lichfield

So we have been chatting for a bit and there was something she wanted to try. So we agreed and this is how it turned out.

So she was instructed to come and get me in her Mac again but this time with her remote vibrater and butt plug in and leave me the remote. I jump into the car and she starts driving to hers. I tell her which way to take and not to cum.

I slip my hand between her legs and start rubbing her clit and play with the remote. I tell her if I feel her squirt then I will be spanking her.

We drive for about 5 min. And she looses control and squirts in her car. I saw that she had a towel down and that was her full intention so I tell her to drive back to hers. I turn the dildo off and she gets out of the car and I tell her to stand outside her door and pretend to find her keys as I am using the different settings but she is to cum outside her door and I want to see the cum all on the floor after about a min she does.

We get inside and as soon as I close the door I tell her to get her coat off and I see that she has a proper neck collar on so I drag her to her knees ans start spanking her telling her she was not allowed to cum in the car.

She gets 5 hard slaps on each ass cheek and then I pass her a dildo and tell her to put a show on for me as I am sitting on her sofa naked I can see her watching me stroking my cock. She cums again and I tell her that that is enough my turn to cum. She comes over and straight away she is sucking my cock. It's all gentle.

After a little bit I grab her head and ram my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. I tell her she is getting a throat fuck today my cock isn't going near her pussy. She gasps for breath and says yes sir.

So I keep pushing her head down and she kept gagging. After a while I was board so I stood up and grabbed her collar and used that to help me fuck her mouth even more and she took it like a dirty little whore.

So I dragged her up to her room and put her so head was over the side of the bed and then started to fuck her mouth and as she was doing it I was fingering her pussy with two fingers in a hook like motion. And she kept cumming everywhere.

Still not close to coming I told her to get on her knees and place her wand between her legs and then I wanked off just as I was about to cum caught all the cum with my foreskin nice and tight and then released it all in her mouth and got her to suck the rest out of my cock.

We then sat on the sofa and she lied down next to me and we chatted for a bit and she told me that she was in a high position for a big company and that she wanted me to be her bit of rough and that I am to keep using her.

So we are going to be meeting when she gets back from her trip.

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *oodgirl6969!Woman 1 week ago

Lichfield

Very hot! She sounds very kinky

lichfield

Well she has messaged me now asking me to post a question. On our next meet what will people want me to do to her. We have something in mind but will see if anyone has any decent suggestions. She is up for anything. I will privately message the people a pic of us doing what they have suggested if it's kinky enough for her.

By *mazingTimesMan 1 week ago

Dublin

Wow!

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

By *ragsterMan 1 week ago

Blackburn

wirral

By *ilkey69Man 1 week ago

Barnsley

Keep going

lichfield

I am meeting up tomorrow. So if people have suggestions PM me and I will take the best ones and then will post tomorrow night to what we did.

By *dressagainTV/TS 1 week ago

perth

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 7 days ago

lichfield

So the ones I have messaged in is water sports. Public play. Edging. Lastly whips and paddles. Has anyone got anything else. She is up for all of this and is after anything else. She thinks it's all tame

By *reenworld55Man 7 days ago

dorchester

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 7 days ago

lichfield

Ok so as requested from me and what some of you asked for we come up with a little hybrid version of it. No photos on this one because she needs to keep her face off here. Sorry that was my fault. I will send something when I don't mess that up.

So like always this was discussed and this is what ended up happening.

So I managed to finish work early and she was dying for a release so she booked the hotel about half way and I headed down to meet her. Straight away based off one of the suggestions we needed to go to a sec shop of sorts. So I got her in a low hanging dress and boobs almost falling out of the dress and I put her remote dildo in and we went out shopping. She was under the guidance if she cum I would head back. We went into ann summers and got our hands on some nipple clamps that the lady advised where good for first timers.

We went back to the hotel and I told her to wait upstairs and get sorted because she spent the entire time being edged and managed to hold out just about.

As she was up there getting sorted I managed to chat to a couple of people and asked them if they would be up for coming up and seeing her. They have agreed they will come up later on just going to let them finish Thier dinner and beer. So because I have her bank card round if beer for the boys.

I then went up and she was there naked clamps on butt plug in and mouth vice in as well. I told her that I have some lads coming up to sort her out for the evening.

Two lads come up in the end and straight away no messing around their cocks where out and I told them they can only fuck her mouth and that's it and so they both happily obliged and took full use of the mouth vice.

When they where done I kicked them out and then started myself. I moved down and licked her out and played with the butt plug in and out to really streach out her ass. And then when it was time I got her on all fours and slowly slipped my cock into her pussy I then dragged her up and started to tighten the clamps even more in her nipples and she was moaning and getting wetter

I fucked her pussy till it was cumming again and then she told me to be really nasty so for the added value I fucked her ass and cum deep inside it. I then moved her to the bathroom and got her to kneel down and pissed all over her.

She sat there and took it and played with herself but after she confessed that she didn't like that. So she is now getting showered and sorted.

Anyone got an idea for round two this evening xxx

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 5 days ago

lichfield

So here we go. She has been invited to a wedding for next week and this is what I am thinking.

I have her blocked and she can not read what I am writing but she can see the comments so please let me know what you think.

So we both head down but meet at the church and then she will take me to the reception. So what I was thinking is this. Pack a purse for her with some toys in it that she can use whilst we are down at the reception.

When we are in the car I will swap out her purse and when she opens it there will be a lush toy and a butt plug.

As the evening goes on I will text her instructions so for example as we are all getting seated tell her to go and put the lush toy in and as the speeches and food is being served play with the toy from the opposite side of the table. And then when the dinner is over get her to go and put the plug in and then as the night goes on we are chilling I slowly push it and use the toy to really tease her but make sure that I edge her the whole night and let her know a little gesture to show me so I know she is about to cum so I don't embarrass her.

But then when the evening is starting to close up for the night and we are heading to the hotel room as we are walking there I make her cum but ensuring that it is outside the hotel room.

When we get in it won't take long before she is naked on the bed and I am giving her oral sex and playing with plug in her asshole.

When I have her on all fours make sure that I have a bell boy come in with some beer and then invite him to watch as he drinks it and then cum deep inside her.

Offer him to get his cock out for her to suck and if he says yes let her. If he says no then spank her and finger her till full climax.

Then call it a night till the breakfast in the morning.

What do people think

By *im66123Man 5 days ago

newcastle

By *vbiker2TV/TS 4 days ago

morpeth

Have her suck u after u cum in her ass

By *andyman8607 OP   Man 19 hours ago

lichfield

So we meet up. And something else happened instead.

So went round to hers she was having a crappy day. And well she wanted a release from everything. So we went upstairs to her room and kissed a little and then we started getting undressed.

Now the trigger word for her if she wants it rough is to call me sir.

As we where kissing I laid her down on the bed and and moved down and started licking her clit and slowly fingering her. It didn't take long and soon enough she was squirting. Moved up and kissed her and then she whispered in my ear have me sir

So at that point I picked her up and spun her around and had my cock rammed down her throat. I was fish hooking my fingers deep in her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it because she couldn't keep her legs wide open and she kept wriggling.

After a little bit I picked her up and dragged her to the bathroom and proceed to fuck her in person pussy. I rammed my fingers into her mouth and started to finger her asshole as I was fucking her pussy.

This went on for a bit and I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her back into the bed room and told her to get the lube. At this point she was finding it and I started spanking her because she was taking too long. As soon as she had it out I bent her over lubed up her ass and my cock and then proceeded to ram my cock in her ass.

She was begging to stop so I dragged her down stairs and into the kitchen and there her blinds where broken so I bent her over the sink and had her facing out. As I was fucking her she could see someone outside looking in our direction so I fucked her harder and then occasionally swapped and changed and fingered and fucked her ass and pussy.

Then just as I was getting close to cumming I dragged her into the living room and threw her over the side of the sofa and fucked her again in her pussy. Arms held behind her back and lifted up so she was only being held up behind her back. And then I fucked her hard and fast cummed inside her pussy.

Then I told her she was a good little.whore and left. Leaving her quivering on the sofa with excitement.

She has text me and wants me to do it again Tuesday night. So watch this space.

Let me know what room I should fuck her in and how. PM me if you want

By *lderWiserNowMan 19 hours ago

Kettrin

» Add a new message to this topic