FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fliss

Fliss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 7 days ago

St Peter Port

Only known by her birth name of Felicity by now aged relatives, Fliss was a glamorous 50 something woman, with a vivacious personality, a cheeky smile and a naughty twinkle in her eye. She was, as all whom knew would tell, the life and soul of the party, excuding an air of approachability yet outright sexuality.

As she scanned the room of the new swinging venue recently opened in Southampton, she cast her mind back to how her journey of sexual adventure had begun and smiled.

This is her story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

St Peter Port

Always mature for her age, Fliss had long been aware of her effect on boys, but it was only after her 16th birthday, that her journey truly began.

Working weekends at a local hotel as a waitress, she'd always enjoyed wondering about the lives of the guests she encountered.

The elderly couple in the corner, road maps and brochures on the table, planning their day's adventures like a military operation.

The young couple, looking tired from a evening clubbing, followed by a night of sex.

The lone businessmen, besuited, ready for another working day, their eyes following her firm figure around the room, locked on like heat seeking missiles.

Then there was Gareth, in his early 30s, an engineer working at the new industrial development being built out of town.

Tall, a youthful, but lived in face and hands still capable of manual work, he exuded the impression of experience and maturity that, combined with stunning blue eyes and an adorable soft Welsh accent, Fliss craved for.

She wanted him to be her first.

By *omerset_naughtyMan 7 days ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

old start

St Peter Port

I know...mine!

St Peter Port

"old start "

The previous incarnation needed changing, so here it is.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 7 days ago

south coast IOW

Im keen to hear her tale xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 days ago

manchester

By *amesB66 OP   Man 6 days ago

St Peter Port

This was the end of the 1980's, a time of supposed opportunity for hard working Britons to make something of themselves as entrepreneurs and businessmen, so driving a flash new car was part of the image.

Gareth drove a pure white 2 litre Toyota Celica, a 2 door sports hatch, with plush seats and pop up headlights and it was his pride and joy. It had also caught Fliss's eye one Saturday morning as she finished her shift and left the hotel.

A quick glance around told her that no on was watching so she walked slowly around the car, hips swaying as she did, trailing a finger seductively over it's body.

"Beautiful isn't she" the sexy Welsh accent said, having somehow blind sided her. "Would you like a sit inside?"

Although taken by surprize Fliss readily agreed and was soon sitting in the low passenger seat, knees not quite under her chin, exposing more thigh than she intended.

"Can I give you a lift home? It's Fliss isn't it? I'm Gareth" he went on.

"I know your name already" Fliss said boldy, "the staff talk about you all the time. Some think you're very sexy".

"And what do you think, Fliss?" Gareth said, looking into her eyes with his own piercing blue ones and laying his left hand on her exposed, bare thigh.

"What do you, think?"

By *kpiercedCouple 5 days ago

walsall

By *hrisukbishareCouple 5 days ago

Edinburgh

By *usie pTV/TS 5 days ago

taunton

By *amesB66 OP   Man 4 days ago

St Peter Port

By way of reply Fliss placed her own hand on Gareth's thigh and squeezed, before sliding it towards the now visible firmness stretching the material of his trousers.

"Do you have to be at work soon, Gareth?" Fliss said coyly, undoing the top 2 buttons of her blouse.

"I have an hour before I'm expected at home"

"Nothing that can't wait an hour" Gareth replied with a huge grin on his face as he turned the key in the ingnition, giving life to the powerful engine and sped out of the hotel car park.

It only took 10 minutes to get out into the countryside and find a quiet spot, but by that time Fliss had already freed Gareth's firm cock from it's material confines and was playing with it furiously.

"Hey, Fliss! Slow down. Take care" Gareth went on.

"Nice and slow and don't pull on the foreskin so roughly, it hurts"

"Sorry, but it's my f.." Fliss's reply was cut short..

"Jesus, Fliss. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry, I should have said. I want you to be my first"

With that, Gareth leaned across to the passenger seat and began to kiss her passionately, their tongues entwinning in a sensual dance.

"I'll be gentle" he eventually replied as his hand ran up the inside of her thigh and found the wetness he'd been looking for.

By *amesB66 OP   Man 3 days ago

St Peter Port

His fingers slipped inside her knickers and felt the neatly trimmed bush beneath, it being long before shaving became popular.

Fliss moaned as he began to part her wet pussy lips, letting his finger tips linger over her rapidly swelling clit.

Obviously she'd played with herself before, but this was the first time a man had touched her there, let alone one as experienced as Gareth.

The exploration of her pussy continued with first one, then a second finger, hooked deep inside her, their movement in and out making a slopping noise that turned her on even more.

"Let's go outside" Gareth suggested, seemingly concerned regarding Fliss's comfort, but in reality worried about her drenching the leather seats of his beloved car.

She did as she was bid and lay over the bonnet, legs wide open, breasts now on show, in a blatant invitation to fuck her.

With his hard cock, covered in pre cum, he nudged it between her pussy lips and pushed.

"Are you on the pill, Fliss?" he finally asked as he thrust deep inside her.

"Yes" she lied, not realizing that 9 months later she'd be giving birth to her first child.

"Fuck me, Gareth" she moaned as he began to pump away, "I want to feel what its like when you cum inside me"

In their excited state the 2 had failed to notice the tractor in the field adjacent had stopped ploughing and the stocky farmer facing them, cock in hand, wanking slowly whilst they fucked.

By *eed AttentionMan 3 days ago

Oxford

Mmm nice

By *kpiercedCouple 2 days ago

walsall

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 days ago

Kettrin

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 2 days ago