FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kelly becomes Miss Kelly

Kelly becomes Miss Kelly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

kingston

Miss Kelly had planned to visit Mistress at the earliest opportunity, she had been given Sissy Celia to collect her from the airport, bring her back and prepare her for her meeting with Mistress.

Miss Kelly had sent a txt to Celia, I will recognise you because you will be holding a notice above your head with "Thing" on it.

As Miss Kelly walked through to arrivals in male mode she felt a rush of excitement for finally meeting "Her Mistress" and power that she was about to have over Mistresses faggot.

She could see Celia holding up the board and smiling, Kelly ignored her and walked straight past her, Celia looked confused and followed her, Miss Kelly walked to a quiet area before turning around and looking at her.

"Let's start as we mean to go on shall we" Kelly said with a look that wiped the smile off Celias face.

"I don't like it that you are not on your knees, get on them now" Celia didn't hesitate and got down.

"Better, get up, head down and crouch, you will never be above me, get my bags and walk me to the car, don't talk, I'm not interested in chit chat" Kelly said expectantly.

Celia struggled to keep below Miss Kelly, but tried hard and shuffled infront to the car park.

Celia walked over to a car and opened the boot, she put in the luggage and opened the rear door for Miss Kelly.

"Kiss my feet Thing" whispered Kelly.

Celia looked at her "Here Miss Kelly".

Miss Kelly slapped her face hard " Yes quickly, stop making a scene, you're embarrassing me".

Celia quickly got on her knees and kissed them.

"That was your reward for carrying my bags" said Miss Kelly.

"Thank you Miss" said Celia as she watched Kelly sit down, Celia closed her door and got in the car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

kingston

The journey was uneventful and took about 30 minutes.

They pulled up to the house and Kelly waited for Celia to open the door, Kelly got out and waited for Celia to get her bags and lead the way.

Once inside Celia walked them to the bedroom, "This is your room Miss, i will get undressed and be right back".

Kelly sat on the bed, took in the scene and realised she had made it, she was already near "Her Mistress " and was within hours of finally meeting her.

Celia came back wearing her maids uniform, and offered a drink of water before kneeling down infront of Miss Kelly.

"OK, 1st unpack my things whilst I use the bathroom, leave out my nighty, you can stand whilst doing this task" Kelly said whilst leaving for the bathroom, Kelly returned with a glass of piss and put it on the bed side table "You will drink this soon" as she undressed and led on the bed naked in front of Celia, Celia just nodded.

It took Celia 5 minutes to unpack Kelly's pvc and summer dresses, shoes and other items, once she had finished she knelt back next to the bed.

"Shower time, lead the way" Kelly said as she stood up, Celia started to stand "Get on your hands and knees faggot" Celia quickly returned to all fours and led the way, once inside the bathroom Kelly said " get undressed you will wash, shave and get me ready for bed, I will want a massage and you will finish with rimming, fingerings and inserting a plug, do you understand".

"Yes Miss" said Celia.

kingston

Kelly bent over, "Let's get the douche started, get your tongue in there and lube in up slut" Celia wanted it cleaned 1st but Kelly thrust back onto her tongue, "That's right slut push your tongue in" Celia didn't have any choice and resigned herself to cleaning Kelly's sweaty hole, "Spit into the hole slut" was Kelly's last words, she felt Celia spit so she spread her legs and told Celia to "Fill her up" Celia filled the bulb with warm water and squeezed 2 loads of water inside Kelly.

"OK whilst that is starting to work scub me down" Kelly got into the shower and waited for Celia to get to work, Celia waited until the shower was at the right temperature before spraying and loosening Kelly everywhere, Kelly wasn't erect but Celia was jealous of such a beautiful cock, she kept lifting and pulling back the skin, it started to twitch, "Celia, do you want to play with it" said Kelly laughing "You know it isn't mine to give you, maybe if you beg Mistress Sarah" again laughing, they both knew that Celia wasn't going to be getting to play with it anytime soon.

Kelly stepped out of the shower flushed the douche water out and got Celia to refill her, she then stepped back into the shower, "Shave me, legs first, chest then underarms before you get to work on the good stuff" Kelly ordered and held out a leg.

By *enuine33Man 2 weeks ago

Enfield

Holy fuck keep posting

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ony 529Man 2 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmmm loving this one

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

kingston

Celia took her time and made sure there were no nicks, it took over 30 mins but they were lovely and smooth, she then quickly did the chest and underarms, Kelly took a quick break to empty and returned, "OK the good stuff slut, concentrate, arsehole 1st" as Kelly lent over, Celia admired the pert tanned bottom, she wished hers was as cute.

"Turn around Miss" Kelly obliged and Celia started to shave around the cock, she took a firm grip and looked up, Kelly looked down as it twitched "Shave slut, not play" Celia loosened her grip and continued to shave, she was desperate to suck on it but knew it wasn't allowed.

"Finished Miss", Celia said with pride,

Kelly felt around it, no stubble at all, but decided praise wasn't needed.

"Good let's go to the bedroom, I want body cream and a massage" Kelly ordered.

"Yes Miss" as Kelly was drying herself and walking to the bedroom.

Kelly wrapped her hair and led face down on the bed.

Celia wasted no time and started applying the cream to the shoulders and back, Kelly was pleased and understood this was not Celias 1st time she had done this before.

Celia then moved onto Kelly's buttocks, Kelly spread her legs slightly, "Work 2 fingers inside slut, get it ready for the plug", "Yes Miss" said Celia pleased to be getting some action.

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Mmm tasty

By *elly61TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Glenrothes

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 1 week ago

kingston

After a few moans, Celia carried on with the legs and feet "Get to know them slut, you will be kissing them a lot".

After Celia finished the feet she asked Kelly to turnover, Celia then started on the legs, brushing past Kelly's cock and balls as often as she dared, it was now semi erect, "I think the legs are done slut" said Kelly knowing what Celia was doing.

Celia finished off the chest and asked if it was OK to put the plug in.

Kelly spread her legs and lifted them, "3 fingers 1st and lots of cream slut".

Celia did as she was told, pushing her fingers in deep, Kelly tried not to groan but couldn't conceal her pleasure and was breathing heavily. "Go and get the plug". Celia had seen it and brought it over, she warmed it up in her hands 1st, then slowly pushed it in,

"Good gurl, you deserve a present, that box over there" pointing to the table.

Celia rushed over excitedly, "Can I open it Miss".

Kelly looked on "Yes",

Celia opened to see lots of used condoms.

"You will eat them all infront of me now slut, they are from myself and friends, thank me later" giggled Kelly.

Celia wasted no time at all and started to undo the knots that were holding the cum inside.

Miss Kelly took one and poured it down Celia's eager throat, Kelly handed her the glass of piss, "Finish this whilst eating slut" Celia finished them in quick succession, she really was a dirty cum whore.

Once finished she looked at Miss Kelly "Thank you sooo much Miss Kelly, I am really pleased you came, you are everything I wished for" and was a little weepy.

"Go to bed, you will be here at 7am, manicure, pedicure and make up before dressing me ready for Mistress Sarah" Kelly was now the excited one.

"Goodnight Miss Kelly"

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 1 week ago

Manchester

Loving it!

By *ark_sentinelCouple 1 week ago

Andover

By *elly61TV/TS 1 week ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

kingston

In the morning Celia woke Miss Kelly at 07.00 she was kneeling beside her bed, Kelly looked into her eyes and turned over in the bed "Get to work on my toes 1st, try not to disturb me Thing" Kelly tried to go back to sleep.

Celia busied herself with Kelly's toes and spent the next 15 mins being as careful not to disturb Kelly, she chose pink to go with the summer dress that Miss Kelly would be wearing to meet Mistress for breakfast at 08.00, she was happy with her work and asked Miss Kelly for her fingers.

Miss Kelly sat up, looked at her toes and spat directly into Celias face, "Don't smile at me you pathetic faggot, go and get me a coffee" Kelly hated mornings but knew she had to get up and start moving, as Celia ran off, Kelly got up and went to the bathroom, filling the glass again for Celia, that will wipe the smile off her face thought Kelly and returned to the bedroom.

Celia returned soon after with a small tray cafetiere, milk and sugar, she placed it on the bedside table and got on her knees.

Whack, a venomous slap to Celias face "It won't pour itself slut" Kelly barked.

Celia was now shaken and asked "How do you like it Miss Kelly"?

"A little milk will be fine" she smirked sarcastically.

Celia poured the coffee and handed it to Miss Kelly, she returned to her knees quickly.

By *hil911Man 7 days ago

Solihull

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 6 days ago

kingston

Miss Kelly handed the glass with her piss to Celia, "Morning piss is the tastiest don't you think slut" Kelly laughed out loud.

Celia accepted the glass and sipped a little.

"Drink it all now" said Kelly as she added some spit to the cocktail.

Celia had a little tear forming in her eye, "Yes Miss, thankyou" as she gulped it down.

"Ok nails next and don't look at me, your breathe stinks" as Kelly handed her hands to Celia.

Celia didn't really mind, she was still pleased to have another sissy to play with, even if she was a bitch..

Celia was also happy that Kelly was so pretty, Celia was not convincing and didn't deserve to be adored like Kelly who was very convincing.

She busied herself at finishing her job and before she knew it they were all done to a high standard, she as sure Miss Kelly was pleased even if she didn't look or day it.

"Help me with my underwear thing" was ordered as Celia got the underwear and helped Miss Kelly on with it, next she got the summer dress and again helped Miss Kelly on with it.

Next it was some light makeup and a hair band, Kelly looked in the mirror "I bet you wish you could look like this, but you can't you will always be ugly" she laughed.

Celia didn't mind, she had accepted her lot in life and was just happy for Kelly "Yes Miss Kelly, you are beautiful ".

It was now 07.50 and Kelly was getting a little nervous, "Do you think Mistress will like me Celia"?

Celia quickly replied realising Kelly's nerves "Yes of course, you are gorgeous and you have a nice cock, just be yourself Miss Kelly".

Kelly afforded a little smile, but then smirked and said "Get me some water sissy".

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 days ago

Andover

By *asterExhibitionMan 6 days ago

Tameside

"Loving it! "

Think you definitely need treating like this!

By *ellyAdorable OP   TV/TS 5 days ago

kingston

Celia quickly brought a glass which Kelly took a sip of and said "Take me to Mistress Sarah faggot".

Celia led the way to the conservatory, Kelly saw Mstress, for 57 she was impeccable, Kelly curtsied and said "It is such an honour to meet you at last".

Mistress Sarah looked Kelly up and down "How was Miss Kelly to you Celia" she looked at Celia.

"Mistress she is wonderful, kind and very respectful" Celia looked at Miss Kelly with adoration.

"Good, leave us sissy, get on with your duties", Celia left them.

"Kelly, you are aware that you are here for my needs and not yours, you are to serve me and my guests sexually, you are to look and act like a lady until you get to the bedroom, in the bedroom you will act like a whore, for this you will live here and Celia will be your servant, is this how you understand our arrangement"?

"Yes Mistress Sarah, thank you for the opportunity ", Kelly had been searching for exactly this opportunity for so long. She dropped to her knees and started kissing the feet of Miss Sarah "Thank you".

By *hil911Man 5 days ago

Solihull

By *imshardMan 5 days ago

kirkcaldy

Mmmmm

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 days ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic