FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The smell of sex in the room-And your Curvy Queen satisfied and full of cum as the Black Guys leave

The smell of sex in the room-And your Curvy Queen satisfied and full of cum as the Black Guys leave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

It was the summer of 2015 and it was a very happy one! I had been seeing a fuck buddy regularly and also getting to be present for some of her other fab meets.

She was a fabulous single mother who knew how to enjoy herself when she had precious free time to herself. She was so sexy and a very confident BBW who knew men wanted her and was well capable of chatting a man up! All of my meets and any meets I had been present for were during school days but now she was going to have a whole week to herself in the summer as her parents were taking the 3 kids on holidays!

I offered to spoil her for that week as she was such an amazing woman but didn’t really ever get pampered. She had 3 kids for three different guys who were no help to her whatsoever and she deserved some pampering in my opinion so I offered to book the first 2 nights that week away in a fancy hotel and she agreed to it! We enjoyed real quality time together and she got her nails done and a spa treatment too which made her feel amazing.

I loved how she had the perfect mixture of maternal qualities but with that amazing wicked side that came out in her in the bedroom and just how absolutely kinky she was. She lived her best sexy life any time she could and I always praised her for this!

We had an amazing night of sex in the hotel and the next morning when we were in the jacuzzi chatting, a tall, well built black man got into the jacuzzi beside us.

I said hello and he politely said hello and smiled at us both. We said what a lovely place etc before the 3 of us just relaxed in the bubbles. I put my hand on her leg under the water and wasn’t paying attention for a moment when I seen him staring over at My dates huge breasts as they popped up and down on the water of the bubbling jacuzzi. I was getting hard seeing him openly perving on the woman I was with! He thought she was hot and he wanted her and I loved that!

I whispered to her, go on give him a sneaky flash.

And with that, to my amazement she took out one breast and showed him. Her nipples were huge and he simply said “ you have great nipples”

And she replied, “I’ve a great pussy too and a love Big Black Cock up there”!

Fuck me, I pinched her and said naughty bitch.

As I sat there with my hard cock.

Are you single? She said to him. Are you on holiday here or here for work?

He said he was single and he was here to meet up with 2 friends later.

Are you hung? She said!

Take me up to the room and find out he said!

If that’s ok with your husband he laughed…

Oh no he’s not my husband she replied to him. And he’s a tiny cock so I’m sure you’re bigger than him so let’s do it.

He reached his hand over under the water and grabbed her other leg then positioned his hand near her pussy right beside my hand. She nearly gave a moan right there in the jacuzzi and said I’m getting so wet guys please take me upstairs right now.

Come on so! I said. As I struggled out of the jacuzzi trying to quickly put the towel around me to hold back my fully erect cock.

She led us both to the room and she touched his dick through his shorts on the way to the room. She looked at me with a broad grin “ he’s huge”.

Perfect for you queen. Was my response.

When we got back to the room she threw her robe straight off and got to her knees and ripped his shorts straight down.

Sit on the chair in the corner and watch me take a proper cock, she said to me. Yes Queen was my response as I struggled over to the chair still fully erect. I couldn’t believe it when I turned round to see my beautiful queen with the guys cock in her mouth already. He wasn’t even fully erect and he was at least twice my size. She was slobbering and working his cock fully erect till it grew to what I can only guess was about 11 inches long and as thick as A can of .

She worked his cock and balls for some time before he told her to get up on the bed.

Do you have the condom? She swiftly refused any condom and said fill me up please with your huge cock. Her pussy was soaked and you could see her juices all down his dark cock after just one full stride into her. After about 2 minutes of him fucking her she was literally creaming down his dick and it was visible that he was getting my sloppy seconds from this morning. He fucked her so much better than I ever could and was far more dominant than I could ever be. He slapped her beautiful big ass as he was about to cum… you want me to fill you up?? He said.

She was screaming “fucking fill me up” “ breed me with your big black dick” “ im a slut for bbc” as he then exploded up her and held his huge cock in place to keep the cum inside. When he pulled out after a few moments the creampie that followed was epic. She let the most beautiful cum fart as her pussy re-adjusted aver being stretched and the cum trickled down her arse. I high fived the guy and said fuck me, thanks for pleasing my queen like that. Haha he laughed! No problem, take my number and give me a Whattss apple if you want me to come back later with my 2 friends. Then he left the room.

Over here cuck, you’ve a mess to clean up.

Oh my goodness! I said when I seen the cum. May I add mine first then clean up?? Beautiful queen please?? Ok go on was her response.

She barely finished her sentence and was fucking the black guys cum into her used cunt. It felt so loose and sloppy and she said she could barely feel me after him haha!

Didn’t take me long to explode up her and I was straight down cleaning up her gaping used creamy cunt. I stayed down there till there wasn’t a drop left and till she gushed and squirted down my throat from the oral I gave her

After we had our shower and were relaxing we were talking about the amazing random experience and she said in conversation she would really like to try take on all 3 guys later in the night with me as cuckold.

With banter and WA messages flying eventually the meet was arranged for later in the evening!! She had seen pictures of the guys and she was going to be taking on 3 huge BBC’S.

to be continued………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im66123Man 2 weeks ago

newcastle

please continue

wexford

With the anticipation of the meet later we got ourselves dressed up and went downstairs for a restaurant meal. The lady on my arm looked so good, I complimented her many times throughout the evening on how amazing she looked and was extremely chivalrous in fact way more so than usual. She had cuckolded me.

Wh chatted to the waitress and when she asked if we were doing anything nice for the evening we both just laughed and I said, she has 3 big surprises planned tonight. But I can’t picture the size or extent of it right now. We both had a good laugh about that as the waitress said enjoy your evening!

We will

We were up in our room chilling with full stomachs and a glass of bubbles in our hands. Like lovers on a honeymoon!

Me complimenting her at every opportunity I got as she tried on her kinky outfits that she would wear for the guys.

Proudly, with my help she settled on her nurse outfit which showed off her huge naturally sagging breasts.

God she looked divine. A dream to any man who likes BBW.

The time was flying by and before I knew it the guys messaged to say they were in the bar downstairs. We said give us ten and come to the room. My hard on was grown now and she said she was getting really damp in her knickers.

Beautiful!

I answered the door and welcomed the guys and went to sit in my cuckoo chair as I had done earlier in the day.

What I got to witness will stay with me forever. 3 well hung Black men taking turns pleasing the most gorgeous BBW right in front of my eyes. The loud clapping as they pounded her slut cunt was fabulous to hear, she was soaking the bed we were going to have to sleep in. Gushing puddles as the guys took turns using her cunt and mouth. When the first guy left his thick creamy load inside her I had to get up of the chair for a closer look at her beautiful cum filled fuckhole. The second guy went straight into the slop and within moments had dumped his load up there too!!

Something came over me and before the third guy took his dick out of her throat I moved in and cleaned the cum that 2 BBCs had left in my beautiful queens pussy. That left guy three a clean hole to empty his full balls up. Guy 3 moved into her clean but gaping hole and didn’t last long. After my earlier cleanup effort her cunt was now back a creamy sloppy mess

I shook all three guys hands and thanked them for leaving my Queen full and happy.

The Guys left and I then got to have my smaller dick up her hole and fill her with my thick seed that had been building since earlier. I licked her pussy totally clean again and then we held each other and talked all night. In the wet hotel bed

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *etmelickMan 2 weeks ago

North East

wexford

" "

wexford

" "

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, thanks for sharing

By *eff1961Man 2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Fuck I would have married her there n then

By *uMm4FunCouple 2 weeks ago

Bath

A deliciously filthy description of her Cum flooded cunt & the clean up confessions.

Very Hot ??

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

The other fella watching me beat her in

wexford

"A deliciously filthy description of her Cum flooded cunt & the clean up confessions.

Very Hot ?? "

why thank you

wexford

"Brilliant story, thanks for sharing "
thanks

wexford

"Fuck I would have married her there n then "
she was amazing alright

wexford

"The other fella watching me beat her in "
yep!

wexford

Would love to be cleaning up for a BBW queen today

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 1 week ago

wexford

"Would love to be cleaning up for a BBW queen today"

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 1 week ago

wexford

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 6 days ago

wexford

wexford

Thanks for the likes and comments and even a few messages about this story! Please fab my profile pic if you like it, I cleaned up all that beautiful cum from her delicious cunt

By *eff1961Man 6 days ago

Portsmouth

Lucky guy

By *_revMan 6 days ago

Birkenhead

wexford

"Lucky guy "
I’m so Lucky