FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Putting a Spark back in their relationship

Putting a Spark back in their relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Near You

As Ross walked into the hallway he was greeted by his long term girlfriend Cheryl with a passionate kiss. Ross knew she was horny as she dropped to her knees and sucked on his cock. This was a rarity nowadays in the relationship but Ross knew something had gotten into her and he wasn’t going to question it yet just enjoy the sloppy BJ. he moved his girlfriend to the stairs and before he started to drill her sloppy cunt hard he began to rim her ass and east her pussy from behind as she aided her boyfriend in getting her off by rubbing her clit frantically with her 36c tits swinging. As her orgasm hit so did Ross’s filling her with his cum. Ross watched his girlfriend climb the stairs to the bedroom and followed her and admired her curvaceous body. I noticed her toys on the bed which consisted of a mini wand, white vibrator and a purple butt plug and a bottle of lube. Then she hit me with it, “you want to know why I’m so horny?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat and funMan 2 weeks ago

fareham

More please

By *incsfun42Man 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

I really want to know why now!!!

Near You

Cheryl went on to tell Ross why she was so horny and it went back to a d*unken conversation they had recently. They both agreed that their sexlife had taken a deep and with Cheryls high sex drive she got frustrated with Ross falling to sleep early due to long working hours. Jokingly she mentioned she may need a guy every once in a while to give her what her boyfriend couldn’t but she wouldn’t want to ruin anything between them. Ross had replied if it was just sex then he was cool and it couldn’t be anyone they knew. Living in a village in the countryside this would be difficult.

Near You

Once he took it all in he didn’t know what to say apart from will we get a discount which Cheryl replied with, “ I’m not a whore”.

The reason I replied with that answer is I didn’t know what to say so he made a joke as he usually did but this scenario was one he’d never been in before or imagined ever being in. His partner of 4 years had just confessed to fucked the Electrician who had come to quote a small job on the landing after they had a water leak. Then a thought came over him and he had to ask;

R - what about the roofer did you fuck him?

C - no to old

R - what about the plaster

C - he’s to local

R - did you fuck him in our bed?

Cheryl shook her head then replied;

C - no he fucked me hard and fast in our bed

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

Near You

His cock grew and he pushed Cheryl on the bed and as he got her feet on his shoulders he slid straight in and started fucking her with all he had;

C - yes baby fuck me. Is this how easy it is to put the spark in our sex life

R - the spark has ignited us after his visit today

C - he’s returning in 2 days. I’ll fuck him again.

That was enough for Ross he blew his load again. As they kissed Cheryl instructed Ross that he should choose the lingerie she should where for when the Spark returns to do the job.

Near You

Later that evening while they watched TV in the living room Ross brought up the conversation about the electrician;

R - so how did it start?

C - he just ticked all the boxes, athletic, tattoos, beard and I just thought fucked it. If you want to hear more lick my pussy and I’ll tell you.

Ross dropped to his knees and began to eat Cheryl’s pussy so turned on the couple were.

R - what were you wearing?

C - short dress and a thong and I freshly shaved my pussy this morning. He walked behind me and would be able to see straight up.

R - who made the first move?

C - I asked him to look at something in the bedroom and when he walked by the bed our eyes met and we just went for each other like animals.

Ross feasted on his girlfriend for a few minutes before asking another question;

R - where did he cum?

C - deep in where you are licking now.

By *hilledguy2020Man 2 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant as always, I can't wait for the next installment

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Another great write ,soaking in the bath rock hard to this

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 1 week ago

Near You

Cheryl’s reply resulted in Ross climbing up and stinking his 6.5” girthy cock deep into her. After a few thrusts he asked another question;;

R - was his cock big

C - yes he was long and he fucked me deep but not as thick as you mmmmm don’t stop.

Ross got her legs on his shoulders and started to fuck his girlfriend for all he had as her bi tits bounced and she she frantically rubbed her clit. As Cheryl started to climax Ross dumped his seed deep in her womb. They embraced as they lay together in post orgasmic bliss. Cheryl turned to Ross kissed his and then said with a smirk;

C - I should fuck other men more often if I get this response.

As the couple kissed again Ross replied;

R - you should.

By *enticar7Man 1 week ago

moreton in marsh

Oh for a pro active partner!

Great read

By *illie B. HardaganMan 1 week ago

Leyland

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *achukMan 1 week ago

travels

Another great start OP

By *ig daddy 1969Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *ussyeater692Man 1 week ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, I hope there's more to come

By *4funXXXMan 1 week ago

cheshire

Love it hope there’s more

By *uncouplerk40Couple 1 week ago

TD

Love it

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 7 days ago

Near You

The morning came of when the Electrician was to return and carry out the work. Ross work earlier then normal and his cock was rock hard in anticipation of Cheryl getting a good fucking from the tradesman. Ross slipped under the sheets although Cheryl was not fully awake her legs opened naturally for him. He was surprised that Cheryl was wetter than normal, obviously she must be excited also. Ross easily slid 2 fingers into her and he heard her gently whimper as her hips thrust up when his tongue began to lick her clit. By her body he could tell she was getting close so to finish her off he moved up and positioned his cock at her opening. Just as he was going to thrust deep into her she opened her eyes and spoke which shocked Ross;

C - STOP!!

R - what?!

C - this isn’t your pussy to fuck this morning. You can reclaim later. You’ve got me to the edge and this is where I want to stay until I’m fucked by the Spark.

R - babe I’m horny as fuck her

C - lay down I’ll give you head. You can cum down my throat and then get ready for work.

Near You

Ross lay back to enjoy one of Cheryl’s sloppy blow jobs as she teased firstly by smearing his pre cum over his large bell shaped cock end making him twitch. His eyes were closed then he heard her spit on his cock and then she worked the saliva all over his shaft and head. He head never been with a woman who had done this but wow it gave for an amazing BJ. Then he felt the warmth of her mouth envelop his cock and continued to wank with one hand and knead his balls with the other. He put his hand gently on her head lightly gripping her curly hair as her heard the slopping action of the oral pleasure he was receiving. Ross started thrusting up gently and pushing her head further down as now she had stopped wanking him and it was just her mouth and tongue stimulating his cock. She had stop kneading his balls and was now circling his arsehole with her saliva covered finger. She tapped him twice on his hip which was code to stop. Ross was disappointed but he knew the rules. Cheryl pulled his cock from her mouth and looked up at him with her big eyes and spoke in a low husky and sexy voice;

C - baby

R - yes

C - fuck my throat, grab my hair and use my head to fuck your cock. Use me

This was a shock to Ross as before this was as far as Cheryl would go when it came to being face fucked but he was going to question her request. She then took his cock again in her mouth and he took a fist full of hair and he began to start using his girlfriend’s throat for his own pleasure. Cheryl continued circling his arsehole with her finger and when she knew he was close she inserted it deep into his ass. This caused him to fire a huge amount of cum into her throat causing her eyes to bulge. She now was now fingering him as she milked his balls causing Ross to twitch and jerk uncontrollably as his orgasm hit him a tsunami.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 days ago

halstead

By *ornyMan6909Man 7 days ago

Aberdeen

By *SpiresMan 7 days ago

Lichfield

By *ilbert4450Man 7 days ago

paisley

By *ussyeater692Man 7 days ago

Wrexham

Awesome, I can't wait to find out what happens next with the sparky

By *1sexypairCouple 7 days ago

Retford

By *ii12vwMan 7 days ago

Haverhill

Near You

As Cheryl walked into the bedroom she smiled as Ross had laid the lingerie out on to the bed. She called down to him but he had already left for work. On the bed laid out was a black basque with red trim that Ross had bought her for Valentines Day. Her mind wandered as she thought back to the hotel room they spent the night on Valentines. Remembering them both watching their reflection in the mirror as Ross fucked her doggy style in that basque with her tits swinging to each thrust. This caused Cheryl to start touching herself as the thoughts played out in her mind. She snapped out of it as the phone sounded;

C - hello

N - hi this is Nicola from TS Electrics

C - hi

N - just to let you know my husband, Tom, with be with you by late morning. He’s just running late on another job.

C - ok thanks for letting me know I’m working from home all day so anytime is fine. Is it your husband that came and gave me the quote the other day?

N - yes it is. I will call back later to take payment if that’s ok when the work is complete.

C - that’s ok

N - have a good day

C - I’m sure I will

Cheryl hung up and felt a little naughty that she had just spoke to the wife of the man who will be fucking her again in a couple of hours.

Near You

Cheryl looked in the mirror and smiled. Her huge tits and curvy figure was complimented by the black and red basque and hold ups. She looked on the bed to the pair of crotchless panties and smiled before putting them back in the drawer as she thought to herself that she wouldn’t be needing those as she wanted his cock in her as soon as possible. She snapped a picture and sent it Ross as the doorbell sounded.

Ross received the picture which he opened immediately then a Ring doorbell notification came through showing Tom the Electrician at the door and another.

Cheryl opened the door to Tom with a smile with her black silk robe open so he can get an eyeful of her assets but was shocked to see another workman with him. Cheryl was shocked that Tom wasn’t alone and now felt vulnerable but he quickly made her feel at ease;

T - morning Cheryl this is Jack he’s going to be carrying out the work while I work on you but the price for the job would have to be double.

C - my hubby is paying so that’s ok as long as I get that cock in me

Near You

All 3 walked up the stairs with Tom and Jack stopping on the for Tom to show his colleague the work that was required to do with Cheryl continuing to the bedroom. Tom walked into the bedroom and closed the door judging by Cheryl’s manner he asked her if she was ok;

C - I’m ok but I didn’t expect to be watched or fucked by anyone else.

Tom began to laugh before reassuring Cheryl further;

T - lol he’s gay. He’s come along as we have a big job this afternoon and I wouldn’t have time to do the job and fuck you also as we are due there for 1pm.

As Tom tailored off talking Cheryl was already kissing his neck and undoing his work trousers to release his long cock that fucked her so deep last time.

By *ii12vwMan 7 days ago

Haverhill

Wrexham

Wow, absolutely incredible

Near You

As his work trousers and underwear dropped to the floor Cheryl was now guiding his cock to her mouth as she sat on the bed. As she slurped away she was distracted by Tom making a call but he held her in place as she continued to slurp away as his long cock;

N - hello TS Electicals Nicola speaking

T - babe it’s me. I’m at 9 Cherry Tree Lane. I’ve bought Jack along as there’s additional work to the job than first quoted. Can you requote for double the amount.

N - will you tell me all the details later that went into the work

T - ofcourse.

The phone went dead and Cheryl looked up quizzingly at Tom but continued to suck him. He met her eyes and spoke;

T - my wife gets off on me fucking other women and even more so when the pay for the privilege.

N -

By *hynot3Man 7 days ago

Middlesbrough

Wrexham

Awesome so far please carry on

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 days ago

cambridge

By *M123CoolMan 7 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

By *omerset_naughtyMan 7 days ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

love this story so hot

Near You

Now Tom was inbetween her legs giving her the best oral she’d ever received. Her moans would have been audible outside and Jack had turned his radio on to drowned out Cheryl’s explicit encouragement of Tom pleasing her. As he probed her arse hole with his tongue she gushed and begged to be fucked. As he lined his cock up against her soaked opening she asked Tom to take a picture so she could show her husband which he did and also with his own phone to show his wife.

He now had Cheryl on all fours and was fucking her for all he had when the beep of electrical devices could be heard indicating Jack had turned the power back on before he heard him call out;

J - Tom I’m finished and just going to load the van up. Can you hurry up load her up.

On hearing this Cheryl encouraged Tom further;

C - fill my married cunt up with your hot cum

T - oh yes

C - fuck me harder go on I want it so bad

T - fuck I’m going to cum

C - it’s your pussy to fill

T - fuuuuuuuuuck mmmmmm

Tom exploded inside Cheryl coating her insides with his thick creamy cum. As Tom pulled his work trouser up Cheryl went to suck his cock clean but Tom stopped her;

T - No my wife will do that. I need to call back at the yard before the next job and she will taste the juices off. She’s a Cuckoldress and loves it she will be touch for payment later. Let me show you the work.

Tom now went into professional mode as he demonstrated how now the appliance worked. As Cheryl stood there with her tits hanging out of her basque, one hold up around her ankle and the other with a ladder in. Her hair and make up was a mess and she had cum dripping from her pussy and pooling on the floor. Jack climbed the stairs for the last bits of equipment and tools as Tom went down the stairs as he answered the phone;

T - hello TS Electicals,………….. yes I can come and take a look what name and address is it,…….

J - wow he’s left you in a mess

Cheryl nodded as Jack shocked her by kneeling down in front of her and licked up his Boss’s cum from the floor. He put his finger to his mouth indicating that this was their secret. He looked up at her gaping pussy and it was oozing cum then looked at Cheryl; and spoke quietly;

J - I’m not gay, I’m bisexual but I let him think that. I also fancy him but he will never know. Can I clean you of him?

Cheryl nodded and Jack began to start lapping at her pussy. She held on to the bannister as Jacks talented tongue began to work his magic and her knees went weak. She covered her mouth as an orgasm hit her hard but they were then interrupted by Tom shouting up. Jack got to his feet and gathered the tools and equipment and smiled at Cheryl before making his way downstairs. He definitely looked like the cat that had got the cream. The door closed and she could wait to message Ross;

She sent the picture of Tom in her pussy and a text message, “come and reclaim me in your dinner break. Have I made you proud?”

By *ohn_1983Man 7 days ago

Poringland

halstead

By *ornyMan6909Man 7 days ago

Aberdeen

Wrexham

I'm sure she'll need a lot more electrical work done or maybe another tradesmen

By *ilfloversCouple (MM) 7 days ago

north west

By *j and c 2Couple 7 days ago

mullingar

By *ii12vwMan 7 days ago

Haverhill

By *groot20Couple 7 days ago

Mayfair

By *oveoraltoungeMan 7 days ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Near You

Ross nearly spat out his tea when he opened the message and made his way to his car for the short drive home telling his manager that there was an electrical problem at home that required his attention.

Ross was greeted by Cheryl still in her basque and legs wide open for him. He had stripped off as he climbed the stairs and his hard cock slipped in her opening with ease with the added thrill of the vibrations from the buttplug. Cheryl had inserted the plug as she waited for Ross as she kept herself edged waiting for her man to reclaim her;

R - how wow that feels good

C - thought you’d like that

R - did both men fuck you?

C - no just one but the other secretly licked his boss’s cum from me and made me cum

R - naughty. Would you have liked both?

C - I liked how it played out but one day maybe.

R - oh fuck I’m close

C - cum in my used pussy baby. Are you proud of me ?

R - oh fuck yes. I’m going to ….. mmmmm wow

C - mmmm thank you. What do you want for dinner?

R - haha you know how to change the mood. I’m going to take you out tonight x

C - just to let you know the quote turned out to be double.

R - what?!

By *urryrugMan 7 days ago

Grangemouth

Not the first time Jack has cleaned up after Tom I bet!

By *edagainMan 7 days ago

Newcastle

Think she might try 2 guys soon

By *ii12vwMan 7 days ago

Haverhill

Love this hot story

Wrexham

What a story, fabulous

Near You

It was late afternoon and Cheryl was showered and changed ready to be took out for a meal by her fella. She felt satisfied and a slut as she remembered the days events the phone rang;

C - hello

N - hi it’s Nicola again from TS Electrics

C - hi Nicola

N - I’m calling to take payment of the work carried out at your property today by Jack. Was you happy with his workmanship?

C - yes very

N - and was my husbands performance satisfactory.

C - yes very much so

N - good to hear. And by the way you tasted amazing on his cock. Would you read the long card number out when you are ready.

By *hilledguy2020Man 7 days ago

Gateshead

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 days ago

cambridge

Loving this story, so hot the fact that every body knows. mmmm

By *duk70Man 7 days ago

langley

By *anwhocan69Man 7 days ago

norwich

Brilliant.

By *iquor247Man 7 days ago

wirral

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 days ago

Kettrin

By *pagedMan 7 days ago

Doncaster

Hopefully get the sparkys wife involved

By *portbilly1976Man 7 days ago

manchester

Love the flicking from play to work mode from them all…very hot!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 days ago

Northumberland

By *rego69Man 7 days ago

Chelmsford

Love the twists. Very intricate.

Near You

Cheryl got into the car in a floral summer dress she has recently purchased and sandals with a satisfied glow about her. They passionately kissed before Cheryl broke the embrace;

C - where are taking me?

R - Little Miss mood changer lol. To the Bulls Head.

C - oh great the food is lovely there. And on the way home you can drive through Hardwick Vale. It’s a nice evening and I fancy being fucked over the bonnet.

R - wow you are horny still

C yes and I have no panties on

R - prove it

Cheryl opened her legs and Ross slid his hand up until he met the smooth folds of her vagina.

C - told you hehe

R - naughty

As they drove into the car park of the Bulls Head they noticed a TS Electrical van and it was parked next to a black 4 x 4 electric powered Porsche with the number plate Tom TSE.

By *ii12vwMan 7 days ago

Haverhill

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 days ago

Northumberland

By *kpiercedCouple 7 days ago

walsall

By *achukMan 7 days ago

travels

Heating up nicely

By *ountydurham69Man 7 days ago

Darlington

halstead

Wrexham

Interesting

By *orgotten22Woman 6 days ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *evonFbsCouple 6 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *uncouplerk40Couple 6 days ago

TD

We’re loving this

By *lymouth nice guyMan 6 days ago

Plymouth

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 days ago

Kettrin

By *rAllCumMan 6 days ago

maidstone

By *oee25Man 6 days ago

Brighouse

By *andm288Couple 6 days ago

oxford

By *hynot3Man 6 days ago

Middlesbrough

By *iquor247Man 6 days ago

wirral

By *ussyeater692Man 5 days ago

Wrexham

Hoping for more of this brilliant story

By *sprey6Man 4 days ago

Here!

Brilliant. More when you have time please

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 4 days ago

Near You

Cheryl turned to Ross and put her hand on his leg before speaking;

C - Babe this is going to be awkward

R - why?

C - see the van there that’s who did the work earlier. And the Range Rover next to it, the number plate reads Tom TSE. Tom is the guy that’s fucked me.

R - this should be interesting then.

C - shall we go elsewhere

R - no I want to see the guy that’s pleasured the love of my life.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 days ago

halstead

Near You

As Ross returned to the table with the drinks and menus he noticed that Cheryl was blushing;

R - you ok babe?

C - is that Gin a double?

R - yes

C - good. You see the guy with the beard that’s Tom, the younger man next to him is Jack.

R - is that who licked you clean?

C - oh yes.

As Ross looked both men over that gad pleasured his girlfriend earlier a tall slim red head joined them. She looked to be in her late 30’s and was wearing a summer dress and trainers. It looked like she looked like she spent plenty of time in the gym and beauticians. She had fillers, eyelash extensions and enhanced breasts the total opposite of Cheryl with her natural beauty. Ross was then struck with awkwardness when Tom pointed over to their table and they all started talking quieter than before. They went back to their drinks with Jack finishing off his and leaving and waving over to Cheryl and leaving. We decided on what to eat and Ross went to the bar to order. When he returned the red head was talking to Cheryl with Tom still in his seat smiling as he looked up from his phone;

N - hi I’m Nicola. It’s good to meet you both

R - hi Nicola. I’m Ross.

N - now I’m not going to beat around the bush we all know what’s happened today. Are we cool?

R - I am, babe?

C - errrm yes. We are all adults I suppose.

N - that’s great. I don’t often get to meet in person the clients that Tom fucks but as I said on the phone it turns me on. Was one turned on Ross?

R - yes

N - I’ll let you into a little secret. Every so often Tom likes to share me and I like to be a filthy slut giving men who wouldn’t normally get a shot at a woman like me the chance to fuck. I get off on that.

C - would you like to expand on that Nicola.

N - our van outside is made up with a mattress and we go to Hardwick Vale and some lucky guys get to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass. Stuff that their wives may not do. Tom said he tried to line his cock upto your ass but you pulled away. Don’t you give Ross your ass?

C - no I don’t enjoy it

N - well I’m going to leave you to enjoy your meals. Would you like to accompany us and Ross can watch you and while you are busy he could fuck my ass.

C - errrm I’m not sure

N - excuse me waitress another double Gin for this table please.

C - that may sway your opinion. We will be in the small car park near the Ford, do you know it?

R - yes

N - ok may see you later then

Near You

Ross and Cheryl sat in the car in the car park. The van had gone but the Range Rover remained the couple were silent before Cheryl spoke;

C - how was your steak?

R - great although I’ve already told you that. Talking of meat could you take anymore.

C - babe my panties are wet through. It’s a great fantasy of just being fucked by strangers but is it safe.

R - it’s not like you are on your own. We were going to drive down Hardwick Vale to fuck shall we drive to the Ford car park and decide then?

C - ok but if I say drive on that’s what I want you to do. Everything is happening all to quick.

R - ofcourse babe

The couple passionately kissed before Ross turned the engine on and put the car in gear before setting off to Hardwick Vale.

Near You

As they slowed to the car park by the Ford they noticed a couple of cars and the van. The van was parked with the front facing the car park and the back in to the woods. Ross turned to Cheryl;

R - what’s your thoughts?

C - let’s go and watch at least but if it freaks me out I want to leave immediately.

R - ok

C - babe are you ok with watching me fuck other men?

R - oh god yes

C - it will be weird you watching me

R - like you say if it’s weird we will leave

C - I bet you want to fuck Nicola’s ass though

R - I’ve never done anal so yes

C - it might turn me on watching. Let’s do it

Near You

Before Cheryl got out the car she removed her soaked panties leaving them in the footwell of the passenger seat. The couple walked hand in hand to the van and the closer they got they could hear sexual moans and groans with the van slightly rocking. Cheryl clenched her man’s hand tight as they reached the rear of the van, as they walked by the open barn doors of the VW van they saw the debauchery in front of them.

By *ornybeardedguyMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

Near You

There were 2 men wanking, one was an older guy and the other a middle aged fella with a beer belly respectfully waiting their turn. In the van was Nicola on all fours with guy standing outside the van fucking her and another inside who couldn’t be made out but Nicola was sucking him. Tom was filming the action on his phone when he noticed both Ross and Cheryl there watching.

T - so you made it. Babe they are both here.

Nicola couldn’t talk as her mouth was full just purred around the thick cock in it. Then the man in the back called out, “Ive always wanted to fuck her. Hi Cheryl”. This freaked her out and she gripped Ross’s hand tighter, she recognised the voice but couldn’t place it. The guy fucking Nicola grunted and filled her pussy with cum as he pulled away he was replaced by the middle aged guy with the beer belly and the guy in the can shouted over to the old guy to swap with him. The guy came into light from the back of the van still with his large erect cock in his hand, It was Alex her sisters ex boyfriend. She had listened to her sister fuck him many times when they shared a flat years ago and even walked in when she was riding his face before lowering herself on his huge cock. She confessed that she wanked furiously to climax after being told by her sister to leave the room, well actually she told her to “fuck off”.

Nicola was now on a new spit as the 2 guys fucked her for their on pleasure. Alex walked towards Cheryl and all those years of attraction and wanting that cock that so audibly satisfied her sister made her legs go weak. She didn’t ask for Ross’s permission she just dropped to her knees and took that cock deep in her mouth. Ross watched on as his girlfriend sucked away and the guy who had just filled Nicola drive away. This was not an opportunity he was not going to experience as he got behind Cheryl and slid into her soppy cunt.

A - that’s it man. Get her ready to be stretched by my big cock. She sucks better than her sister.

The guy in Nicola’s mouth had shot early leaving her just being pounded by the middle aged man. Tom was filming both women’s fun as he wanked his own cock. Grunts filled the air as the beer belly guy emptied in Nicola. Tom called over to Ross;

T - hey buddie go and fuck my wifes ass. Alex you want to swap ends I’ve had the pleasure of that cunt earlier.

Near You

As Ross approached the van Nicola was now on her back with her legs wide open she was smooth with a strip of fiery red pubic hair above her clit. The cum glistening around her opening he watched her finger herself and then with her lubed up fingers she started to penetrate her ass getting her ready for Ross to enter her. He was surprised at how easily she took him as he lined his cock up to her opening as she returned to the doggie position. He tried to fuck others before, Cheryl included, without success but Nicola obviously loved anal. As Ross fucked away he was unaware that more men had arrived until Tom joined him at the van and told him to look over his shoulder. Alex had cum and was now watching on as Cheryl was spitroasted by 2 new men and another 2 waiting their turn. Ross went back to the task in hand but was now feeling a mix of emotions as he continued to thrust into Nicola’s arse hole. As Ross exploded and stepped away Tom closed the doors of the van and without saying a word got into the drivers seat and drove away. Cheryl was now in a sexual haze as more men started to arrive when the 2 guys fucking her exploded Ross stepped in and announced that was enough. With the help of Alex they helped her to her feet as her legs were trembling due to all the orgasms. Once in the car Ross thanked Alex but was shocked with his comment;

A - mate you’ve lost her now

R - pardon

A - she was living that and you’ve got jealous

R - no I haven’t

A - mate her sister was the same. Her old boyfriend had these fantasies and she came to me when he freaked out as I could give her what she wanted without jealousy.

R - so why did you split up?

A - she wanted to go travelling and I didn’t. When she returned she was engaged to be married and pregnant. All I’m saying is you’ve showed her a lifestyle and either you enjoy it with her or she will enjoy it with another.

Near You

Weeks went by and Cheryl mentioned 3sums, clubs and swingers sites. Alex was taunting Ross with pictures of him having group sex with Cheryl. Ross couldn’t bring himself to raise the subject and knew he had awoken a sexual cock loving slut in Cheryl. One day Ross returned home to Cheryl’s stuff gone and a note that read;

“In your next relationship be careful what you wish for”

Thinking he was putting a spark back into the relationship he actually ended it as he couldn’t handle the desires that she now had. Cheryl now was living a free life and Alex was on hand to deliver all her desires.

The End

By *aidbackcpleCouple 4 days ago

nr stockton

Great story thanks very much xx

By *iquor247Man 4 days ago

wirral

By *ussyeater692Man 4 days ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, expertly written as always