FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time on FAB

My first time on FAB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshdragon900 OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

Swansea

Part 1

He winked at me on FAB, didn’t really think anything about it as usually get a few a day, but this one was different, not the usual male black shadow or a dic pic, just something a bit more sophisticated his cock bulging in his underwear, I clicked on it for a cheeky look, nothing special in the profile, but the photos were different, confident in a way I hadn’t seen before, a rock hard cock, the beach, the sea and the sunset all in one shot, 4 of my favourite things!!!

I couldn’t resist a cheeky message, what beach is that then?? Pembrey came the reply, I’ve been down there a few times but never seen anything like that! I’ll have to look harder next time

A bit of banter back and forth, which made me laugh, always a good start for me, I like he never asked for a photo and neither did I, so really didn’t know what to expect, we arranged for a quick meet on Thursday, great day for me, should have about 3 hours

I have a van, which I go camping in, I had a good feeling about this meet so took the van, why not??

In work that day, I was moist for most of the day, even sent him a boobie photo, (I am blessed in that department)from the work toilets, which he loved, with the message, hope your heads in the middle of those beauties tonight, which made us both laugh!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshdragon900 OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

Swansea

Nervous getting ready but made an effort my favourite red bra and knickers, black wrap around dress (easy access), drove over to our arranged meeting place, he had sent me his mobile just in case, I asked what car he had for me to look out for him, I got there first, car park was busy not the sort of place for a fumble in the van, he drove up in his BMW, I got out and walked to his passenger side, hello well this is a bit mad, I said, as I inhaled his wonderful aftershave wafting from the car, it’s ok, no pressure for anything he replied putting me instantly at ease, follow me he said, I did as I was told and followed him to a disused car park under the bridge, I’m sure there was someone there stripping a car for parts, I quickly swopped my shoes over to my heels, I got out of my drivers door to be greeted by a 6ft 2, tanned silver fox, Jesus couldn’t believe my luck and my face must have shown it!!!! This guy could have done anything to me, (in more ways than one) We got in the back and laughed this is what happens, when your in your fifties, with kids and a girlfriend, and needs must!!!!

Wow what a kisser, been wet all day just thinking about this and boy was it worth it, within minutes he did have his head between my boobs, fab I loved every minute of it!!! I had only ever been with one man for the past 15 years, I couldn’t believe how easy it was but that’s how he made me feel, comfortable, he expertly moved me into such a position he had me cumming with his tongue, wow I hadn’t felt this sexy for years and I loved the feeling, so time now to return the favour after kissing his neck, licking his nipples, I moved down to his cock, never usually liked giving blowjobs but he was so smooth and clean shaven, I couldn’t resist, !!! As I was looking up at him, from under his cock, he said “I don’t even know your name” at that point, I couldn’t stop laughing, I’d never had a fellas cock in my mouth who had never known my name before tonight!!!

THE END!!

By *p4it6969500Man 13 weeks ago

burton

By *usie pTV/TS 13 weeks ago

taunton

very good girl.

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis