FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bisexual

Bisexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

Up until this happened I never thought I was.any way I’ve been wearing woman’s underwear from about the age of 10 always made me hard wearing panties or tights. This true story happened about 30 years ago I live in cramlington a short walk from arcot lane (at this time I had no idea it was a gay/bi cruising area) I bought a mountain bike and went for a ride down arcot lane I had all the gear helmet new shiny black Lycra cycling shorts a bit tight which I like.my cock was shaved and showed a nice bulge in my shorts. I was going down this trail in between the trees very secluded I stopped for a smoke never got off my bike just lent against a tree out of nowhere this guy appeared. Hi stopped beside me and we started chatting about this and that anyway he came up a bit closer saying nice bike his hand touched the very point of the saddle that looks uncomfortable it’s ok I said his hand got closer he started stroking my cock through my shorts I froze but didn’t stop him I was so hard after about 10 minutes of stroking my cock he pulled his hard cock out and started wanking after bit more stroking I came in my shorts he came seconds after me and left never said anything I went home showered feeling very confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iquor247Man 13 weeks ago

wirral

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 13 weeks ago

North Shields

Continue please

By *itom18Man 13 weeks ago

Wigan

By *andyandmickCouple 13 weeks ago