FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Sub's Reward

A Sub's Reward

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

South Shields

A Sub's Reward

Part 1

His tiny cock sticks out like a steel hook that is fit for nothing other than hanging small items from.

So I do.

The panties I hook over it have a whole days wear in them and the gusset is rich with cunt-glue and makes his prick look better, the way a small Christmas tree branch looks better with a bauble, however much that bauble needs to be in the laundry and not hanging from a small rigid cock.

It is hairless and the testicles are like marbles in a small pouch; not hanging, like a bull in a field or full of the threat of a gallons of cum but maybe a few small spurts.

He had been wearing the panties I told him to wear and he had worn them over his cock cage until 30 minutes ago. This is as much his choice as it is my instruction and he often requests to go back in his cock-cage when he is having lustful thoughts about using his thimble of a prick for self-pleasure.

He knows he is only allowed that as and when I allow and only ever when I am present to make sure he is worthy and has been a good boy, although I often tell him he is a worthless sissy even when he has nothing in the world wrong but it is his default state of mind and always feels reassured when he is being brought back to it, like a sense of home and belonging.

The clock on the wall reads ten thirty. Ten is when he is allowed open-time. He is allowed access to his tooth-pick to shave the stem and the ball sack underneath while I watch. This morning he had all the paraphernalia ready when I arrived, eager for the key I keep, to unlock his chastity.

He often tells me the anticipation of my arrival can make him leak precum and he is worried I will think he has been playing with it through the cage or thinking dirty thoughts when I arrive. It is always a pleasure to see he hasn't been able to please himself and it makes me feel calm and feel in control, the he feels in control by having hard limits put on his sexual behaviour; hard limits to the point where his 'thing' is off-limits and locked away.

That is what I call it; his 'thing' or 'it', sometimes.

It is a shame because it is a very nice looking cock, even though I would never tell him as such, it is just that it's size and the way he likes to be talked to, work so well together to make it the perfect focus for our play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkins500Man 14 weeks ago

All Over North

Oh wow! Seriously hot!

What a lucky lucky sub!!

Loved reading that x

By *ony 529Man 14 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmm Wow, this is amazing. What a very lucky husband. Indeed I would love to have an understanding wife that treated me like this.

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 2

Pulling my black satin gloves all the way past my elbows, I tell him to step closer and place his hands behind his back.

He watches like a hawk as I run my fingers past one another, as I check the fit of the smooth fabric between my fingers and tug at the lace border around my upper arms.

I do it slowly and make sure he can hear the material glide over itself, smooth and frictionless and so soft against small hairless penises with tiny beads of precum forming at their tips.

Reaching over I place a gloved hand on either side of his hips with my thumbs hooked under the pink, lacy elastic of his panties, rubbing up and down, as slow as you can imagine against the front of his hips, just below his panty line looking at how it frames his tiny offering, with the rest of his panties pulled down, under his ball sack, out of sight between his legs.

The panties I hung off his tiny hook of penis are moving as his prick twitches at the anticipation of what will come next.

Lifting the sticky garments from his erection between my thumb and forefinger, tell him to hold them against his face so he can smell my cunt as I inspect his acorn of a penis. I forbid him from tasting them until I say so.

He does as he is told and whimpers as my hands return to pulling tension on the panty elastic, making his balls lift a little as I massage the soft satin against his skin.

Leaving one hand on his hip, I move my other hand so I can run a satin-gloved-finger along the underside of his penis, the way you would stroke a cat's chin and his cock responds and jerks from it's root, searching for the soft folds of a pussy that is not there and it is not entitled to or worthy of.

The clock ticks on the wall. The ticking is loud and I move my finger to the slow beat of the second hand, 1... starting at the base of his steel-like shaft, 2... begin travelling up, ensuring he can feel the soft satin, 3... linger around the middle and 4... all the way up to the underside of the tip and pausing on the five, before starting in reverse.

The tip had been pink when we started and now it was red. Very, very red and very, very hard. I could hang my heels, not just my panties from his penis and they would stay up.

I look up and his eyes are screwed shut and he is inhaling through the balled up gusset of my panties like he is on life support.

I circle the tip of his penis between my thumb and forefinger and tighten my grip a little as I jerk him in tiny, almost imperceptible strokes and bring my mouth towards it.

Stringing the slick bead of precum against my tongue, I draw it out for an inch as I open my scarlet lips, ready for the torrent of cum to follow.

And boy, does he cum!

Thick spurts, heavy with relief, releasing the torment in his sissy balls, spurt after spurt of thick gooey spunk landing on my tongue and over my red, red lipstick.

I look up at him, when his climax subsides and his pathetic penis has lost it's stiffness.

"That seems like an adequate amount, sissy." I offer, in a low, serious tone, "now pop that cock cage back on it and we will see whether you deserve that again sometime next year..."

By *haggy-rogersMan 14 weeks ago

Manchester

Mmmm wow that sounds very naughty

By *ony 529Man 14 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmm i love this to happen to me right now

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Hot