FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Larry the Voyeur

Larry the Voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 1

The mattress squeaks as Tony thumps his cock into me like a piston in the cylinder of a fuck-engine.

He's getting close to cumming his load and so is the guy in the corner.

This is Larry's house and Larry's spare room.

Larry is a voyeur and invites couples to his house to watch them have sex.

Larry invites all sorts of people, not just couples but it's always the same for him. He just likes to watch.

Sometimes it's male couples and every now and again it is a female couple but he says they don't happen often.

We are the latest married couple he invited over and he has been refining how he enjoys it.

He has a bare room so we feel safe because in his words, he "doesn't want anyone to think they are being recorded or anything." No hidden boxes, cameras, phones or anything. Just a bare room and a few bits of furniture.

The bedding had smelled fresh and felt like it had just been washed as we had started out half an hour ago, with Tony turning me around and bending me over the bed, pushing my face into the duvet and telling me to 'stick my arse right in the air' so Larry could get a good view as he peeled my skirt up around my arse to show Larry my crotchless fishnet tights framing my bushy twat and slick, wet cunt lips.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichard7Man 15 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Staplehurst

Starting nicely

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Very very very erotic.

Wish to be in this situation.

Hoping an invite drops my way for a “would you like to come and watch us play” situation

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 2

Larry is watching my tits swinging under me.

He can't take his eyes off them.

He is stroking his cock in time with Tony's thrusts, behind me.

Every now and again, he takes a sharp intake of breath and mutters under his breath about how it must feel for Tony to be fucking me like that and if he had a wife like me, he would fuck me like that every fucking night.

I am half expecting him to come over and hold them as he wanks that cock, he is getting so into it, but no, he is sticking to his agreement.

Every verification we read said he does this. He just sits and enjoys the show.

He is tugging at his ball sack as he pulls hard on his foreskin and digs his cock into an imaginary pussy, sneering as he congratulates and encourages Tony's efforts inside my married cunt.

Tony pulls out of my slippery quim and steps over to where Larry is sitting, cock in hand.

He smears the back of his hand on his cock and lifts his fingers for Larry to smell my cunt, the cunt Larry is enjoying being fucked, in his house.

Larry closes his eyes as he takes it all in and squeezes the tip of his bell-end to nip any cum that is about to seep out.

Tony pushes me harder onto the bed so my big tits are squashed out the sides as he thumps his cock into me for the home stretch.

Larry has adjusts himself on his chair, still on it, but leaning to the side for a better view of Tony's cock pistoning in and out of my hairy fuck-hole.

By *orny_scotMan 13 weeks ago

mintlaw

Wondering if it's a story or a memory?

By *..NemoMan 13 weeks ago

Durham

By *onnoisseur100Man 13 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *onnoisseur100Man 13 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *oyntzMan 13 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtywifeyWoman 13 weeks ago

close

By *_new_memberMan 13 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *igerman23Man 13 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *hrisukbishareCouple 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ocktoplaywithMan 13 weeks ago

Derby

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 3 (I have posted all three as a catch up so it is more readable)

=== Part 1

The mattress squeaks as Tony thumps his cock into me like a piston in the cylinder of a fuck-engine.

He's getting close to cumming his load and so is the guy in the corner.

This is Larry's house and Larry's spare room.

Larry is a voyeur and invites couples to his house to watch them have sex.

Larry invites all sorts of people, not just couples but it's always the same for him. He just likes to watch.

Sometimes it's male couples and every now and again it is a female couple but he says they don't happen often.

We are the latest married couple he invited over and he has been refining how he enjoys it.

He has a bare room so we feel safe because in his words, he "doesn't want anyone to think they are being recorded or anything." No hidden boxes, cameras, phones or anything. Just a bare room and a few bits of furniture.

The bedding had smelled fresh and felt like it had just been washed as we had started out half an hour ago, with Tony turning me around and bending me over the bed, pushing my face into the duvet and telling me to 'stick my arse right in the air' so Larry could get a good view as he peeled my skirt up around my arse to show Larry my crotchless fishnet tights framing my bushy twat and slick, wet cunt lips.

=== Part 2

Larry is watching my tits swinging under me.

He can't take his eyes off them.

He is stroking his cock in time with Tony's thrusts, behind me.

Every now and again, he takes a sharp intake of breath and mutters under his breath about how it must feel for Tony to be fucking me like that and if he had a wife like me, he would fuck me like that every fucking night.

I am half expecting him to come over and hold them as he wanks that cock, he is getting so into it, but no, he is sticking to his agreement.

Every verification we read said he does this. He just sits and enjoys the show.

He is tugging at his ball sack as he pulls hard on his foreskin and digs his cock into an imaginary pussy, sneering as he congratulates and encourages Tony's efforts inside my married cunt.

Tony pulls out of my slippery quim and steps over to where Larry is sitting, cock in hand.

He smears the back of his hand on his cock and lifts his fingers for Larry to smell my cunt, the cunt Larry is enjoying being fucked, in his house.

Larry closes his eyes as he takes it all in and squeezes the tip of his bell-end to nip any cum that is about to seep out.

Tony pushes me harder onto the bed so my big tits are squashed out the sides as he thumps his cock into me for the home stretch.

Larry adjusts himself on his chair, still on it, but leaning to the side for a better view of Tony's cock pistoning in and out of my hairy fuck-hole.

=== Part 3

Pulling my panties down past my stocking tops, I step out of them and toss them across to Larry.

He catches them and brings them up to his face.

"Is that what you want, Larry?" I ask, looking him in the eye.

Larry nods, his face covered in my panties.

He found the stained gusset straight away and is almost licking it as he snuffles and inhales the scent of my cunt.

I had had a stealth wank in the car on our way to meet Larry, to calm my pussy and tease Tony by waving my soaking fingers under his nose so those panties had a lot going on in the gusset.

Tony is taking big strokes, pausing on the out stroke so Larry can take in all my pussy juice on my husband's cock, letting him see how wet and turned on I am.

"Do you wish this was you?" I ask Larry, still looking him in the eye, a smirk on my lips and finishing it off with a wink.

"Do you wish my cunt juice was all over your cock instead of those knickers you're sniffing?"

His cock looks fit to burst as he wallows in the attention I am giving him while he masturbates a few feet away from the pussy he made three tribute videos about.

That's Larry's other thing, how he gets meets. He is really into sending tribute videos, videos where he sets up a camera with him masturbating over whatever content he of yours he likes but more importantly, he talks you through it and that's hot!

The first one he sent us was from a video in our friend's vidoes of me walking up some stairs in a tight red PVC dress and it went from him flicking to the video on his tablet, and unzipping, telling me why he liked that one the most and him telling me what he would like to do to my arse and pussy as he wanked his cock to the point where he came all over his tablet screen and believe me, there was a lot of cum!

It was the way he had opened it all matter-of-fact in his tone and the words and then he got more urgent and dirty and his voice sounded like he needed to be wankig over my pussy in real life, rather than just on his tablet.

"Why don't you come over here and do what you did in all those tribute videos, Larry?" I ask, smiling while I reach around and pat my ass cheek, "you and Tony could cover my ass in all your dirty cum... if you like?" I add, all demure like I don't know whether he will come over.

They are both behind me and I can feel their tips brush against my arse cheeks as they pump their cocks right next to my round arse.

Larry is the first to go and Tony is soon after.

My arse cheeks are soaking and dripping in both men's cum as I settle myself on my elbows, letting them take in the full glory of their achievement, of what they had made, as they catch their breath and smear the last of their gooey cream on my arse cheeks.

I won't see the video until later but Tony will have filmed this bit, them cumming over me, his helpless hot wife, bent over a stranger's bed in a stranger's house while he shares his wife with that stranger.

It's all so fucking naughty and we love it!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Brilliant storytelling

South Shields

"Brilliant storytelling "

Thank you!

By *dressagainTV/TS 13 weeks ago

perth

Wonderful story

By *penguy1969Man 13 weeks ago

North west

Mmmmmm

By *hynot3Man 13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

South Shields

Thanks. We try.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Thats is my ultimate fantasy xxx.

By *orny_GazMan 13 weeks ago

Van Isle

Such a hot story, got my cock hard and throbbing just imagining it!

By *orny_GazMan 13 weeks ago

Van Isle

I'm also pretty sure you guys had a video of Larry on your profile, which makes it even hotter!

South Shields

"I'm also pretty sure you guys had a video of Larry on your profile, which makes it even hotter! "

There are a good few in our videos of guys doing this

By *oyntzMan 12 weeks ago

all over Ireland

» Add a new message to this topic