FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gents toilet. You write what happens next

Gents toilet. You write what happens next

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 1 week ago

Cambridge

I'm in stockings with suspenders, matching white lacy thong and padded bra, tight white satin blouse, tight black leather micro-skirt(stockings tops and knickers showing), 6” heels, thick makeup and a blond bob wig on. My cock is hard and I know I look like a whore. It's late at night. I'm parked in my car near the gents toilet you told me about.

There's not many people around (thankfully). I've never met you and found you on Fab. We chatted a little and all I've really told you is that I'm kinky, very open minded, like watersports and more, but haven't got much experience with men.

I'm nervous because I've never done this before. I see someone walk to the doorway of the gents and stand there.

From the description you gave me I think (and hope) it's you.

I get out of the car. I can normally walk in heels but I'm not used to walking in them outside and I've very nervous, so I feel a little wobbly. I walk up to you and timidly say "Steve?"

You don't reply, you simply take hold of my wrist and lead me in the gents toilet. I hear my heels click on the tiled floor. It stinks and the stainless steel urinal tough is blocked and full and stinking out the room. You push me against the wall next to the full urinal trough. You pin me against the wall, lick my face and neck, spit in my face and grind yourself against me as you rip open my blouse, pull up the skirt up around my waist. Suddenly, 3 guys walk in.....

Feel free to message me what happens next or post a reply on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 1 week ago

Plymouth

Gosh I would be in heaven if this happened to me, one day??

By *ohnathonMan 1 week ago

warrington

I would be worried. Got to be honest

By *9alMan 1 week ago

Bridgend

"I would be worried. Got to be honest"

worried & or excited? could be a bad experience but could be memorable & involve a lot of dirty sex fun

Cambridge

Let’s go with non-dangerous.

By *lexm87Man 1 week ago

Various

The three guys fix the plumbing, sanitise the facility and leave you two to fuck each other in peace.

By *9alMan 1 week ago

Bridgend

"Let’s go with non-dangerous."

ok there is a tense moment the 3 guys move over to the urinal & get there cocks out but just start to wank them , the first guy pushes the TVs head down to his cock another guy grabs her arse pulls aside her flimsy knickers & thrusts his hard cock towards her tight but willing hole

Cambridge

"Let’s go with non-dangerous.

ok there is a tense moment the 3 guys move over to the urinal & get there cocks out but just start to wank them , the first guy pushes the TVs head down to his cock another guy grabs her arse pulls aside her flimsy knickers & thrusts his hard cock towards her tight but willing hole "

She sucks his cock hard but wimpers as the first guy shoves his cock up her arse. The other two start to piss over her head as she sucks.

By *iM4kinkMan 1 week ago

San Antonio

The hot wet piss soaks her face, runs down her neck and soaks her hard, dark nipples. She's sooo turned on by everything she just moans and whimpers on that now quite thick and sloppy cock sawing in and out of her throat. The HARD cock sinking into her smooth, tight, little asshole firmly ramming her eager mouth down over the cock. The smell and taste of hot piss fills her mouth as the two men doing the pissing are loudly verbally humiliating the bitch. Calling her filthy names and laughing at how much she's liking their piss all over her.

By *iM4kinkMan 1 week ago

San Antonio

The whole scene has her gagging on a fat, piss soaked cock as another only 6.5" or so, but real fat stretches her boi pussy. She's whimpering beggingly for MORE of the strangers crude, degrading use.

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

Cambridge

Her hair and clothes are so soaked in piss.

She wants the big guy whose fucking her boi pussy to cum deep inside her and breed her.

By *asonlikesolderMan 7 days ago

ayrshire

After she has been fucked and drenched in piss she has been ordered to clean up on his cock and he pisses right down his throat then made to lick up the piss on the floor

By *nly1meMan 7 days ago

here there n everywhere

loving this ,3 will turn into more 4 sure, she get held there all night for a good using by all , police get called and they do u too

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

Cambridge

She suck his cock clean. She swallows as best she can’t when the starts pissing but a lot goes down her. He pushes her head to the floor in front of the urinal and wipes it in the stale piss before making her lick and slurp it up.

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 4 days ago

Cambridge

Who’d like to come into the gents and find this happening?

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 3 days ago

Warwickshire

A large guy then walks in and each man stops what they are doing, look agreeingly to the man and step aside. The large dominant guy walks over, wraps a pair of tights around her head, masking her sight, before gently but with equal force, encouraging her head nearer the full urinal. He then says a simple phrase… ‘breathe in’ before plunging her pantyhose covered head into the urinal and back out. Her head is covered in a combination of pee and cum that had been deposited clearly earlier. She gasps for air before a hole is ripped in the tights and a cock is then replaced in her mouth once again …

By *adameGreyTV/TS 3 days ago

Renfrew

At this point, Kier Starmer enters the commode. His eyes linger for a moment on the lady's nipples. He approaches a cubicle. Everyone is silent for a moment as the unmistakable juxtaposition of flatulence and plopping fills the air. He mutters something incoherently about last night's Taco Bell, and shortly thereafter unlocks the cubicle and washes his hands. He nods and smiles politely at the gentlemen and hands each of them a leaflet baring the slogan "Vote for Change". His eyes linger again on the young lady, and says "I hope I can count on your vote, too," before bending down and patting her on the head. He exits the bathroom.

By *adameGreyTV/TS 2 days ago

Renfrew

Hang on is no one going to continue this epic tale? What about if Farage now walks in?

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 2 days ago

Cambridge

"Hang on is no one going to continue this epic tale? What about if Farage now walks in? "

Then we’re all fucked!

By *adameGreyTV/TS 2 days ago

Renfrew

"Hang on is no one going to continue this epic tale? What about if Farage now walks in?

Then we’re all fucked! "

Hahahahahahahaha brilliant

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 2 days ago

Warwickshire

We’ve got a gurl covered in a very wet pee-covered pair of tights with a hole for a nice cock and we’re leaving it at politics. I expected better from you all, shame shame shame

By *orny an willin to plyMan 2 days ago

hull

Hull city center I was minding my own business acquired a pair of worn knickers so was gagging to slip into them found some public loos went in cubicle an removed the bottom half of my clothes an slipped into theses knickers witch give me a boner so had a little stroke unknowingly to me some guy was watching from a hole I didn't notice his hand came underneath never been touched by a man befor heart racing I dropped to my knees allowing him to grab my cock witch was throbbin an leaking pre cum ne vt thing he's in same cubicle he's pulled theses knickers down abit an started lickin my arss he's turned Mr around to get my cock in his mouth an started fingering me then boom I've cum in is mouth loads an legs was like jelly needless to say I've returned an visited others

By *andTV OP   TV/TS 1 day ago

Cambridge

Lucky you. Whose knickers were they?

» Add a new message to this topic