FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy request - yes, I’m back!

Fantasy request - yes, I’m back!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish_vixen OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

I travel.

Hey!

How’re you all doing?

Some of you will remember me from last year, I posted fantasy requests… some very hot ones!

They were very successful and lots of fun for all involved!

This is a new fantasy I’d love to carry out.. it’s not an easy one due to what I’m looking for but no judgement or opinions please, I’m here simply for myself and I know what I want.

I’d like to rent a house/apartment, air b&b off someone for my husband and I.

However, I’m going to check in early as he doesn’t finish work till 4.. I’m going to undress and get into bed with a sleep mask over my eyes…

The owner (man or woman, or both!) will then use their key to come in uninvited.

I’ll be “asleep” restrain my hands and teach me a good hard lesson

Comment if interested but you must be verified and you must own/manage or have access to a property that I can rent for the night.

You also must be fully discreet for obvious reasons. This is a fantasy that both you and I must share, if you’re confident and in the right position, comment here and if it goes ahead the build up and aftermath is enjoyable for the forum readers!

Vixen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osyRedLipsWoman 2 weeks ago

Kildare

I was very fortunate to help this lady fulfill a particularly hot fantasy last year amazing experience this lady is incredible I still dream about those perfect curves and her moaning as she was blindfolded.

I look forward to reading all about it x

I travel.

You’re the leading role in my mind for a lot of my solo orgasms! x

By *antasyFrolicksWoman 2 weeks ago

Behind The Bales

Damnit !!! why dont I own an air B&b

By *phrodite72Woman 2 weeks ago

dublin/galway

Welcome back xxx absolutely loved your posts from last year so I will b following this with interest

By *einster-CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Oh how I wish I owned an airbnb .....hopefully I win the euromillions tonight

I travel.

[Removed by poster at 26/06/24 00:47:32]

I travel.

"Damnit !!! why dont I own an air B&b "

Maybe we could bend the rules!

I travel.

"Welcome back xxx absolutely loved your posts from last year so I will b following this with interest "

Thank-you beaut! Enjoy the ride with me xx

I travel.

"Oh how I wish I owned an airbnb .....hopefully I win the euromillions tonight "

Ditto!

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"You’re the leading role in my mind for a lot of my solo orgasms! x"

This is TOO sweet

I travel.

"You’re the leading role in my mind for a lot of my solo orgasms! x

This is TOO sweet "

I have to give credit where it’s due, she made my pussy explode!

By *antasyFrolicksWoman 2 weeks ago

Behind The Bales

"Damnit !!! why dont I own an air B&b

Maybe we could bend the rules!"

I do enjoy bending, and rule breaking

By *he KakapoMan 2 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Damnit !!! why dont I own an air B&b

Maybe we could bend the rules!

I do enjoy bending, and rule breaking "

The amount of shit that cracks when I bend over these days this hits differently than intended

By *leasurevilleMan 2 weeks ago

kilkenny

oh please make this happen! your last fantasy posts were amazing

I travel.

"oh please make this happen! your last fantasy posts were amazing "

I aim to please all!

By *j1981Man 2 weeks ago

cork

"Hey!

How’re you all doing?

Some of you will remember me from last year, I posted fantasy requests… some very hot ones!

They were very successful and lots of fun for all involved!

This is a new fantasy I’d love to carry out.. it’s not an easy one due to what I’m looking for but no judgement or opinions please, I’m here simply for myself and I know what I want.

I’d like to rent a house/apartment, air b&b off someone for my husband and I.

However, I’m going to check in early as he doesn’t finish work till 4.. I’m going to undress and get into bed with a sleep mask over my eyes…

The owner (man or woman, or both!) will then use their key to come in uninvited.

I’ll be “asleep” restrain my hands and teach me a good hard lesson

Comment if interested but you must be verified and you must own/manage or have access to a property that I can rent for the night.

You also must be fully discreet for obvious reasons. This is a fantasy that both you and I must share, if you’re confident and in the right position, comment here and if it goes ahead the build up and aftermath is enjoyable for the forum readers!

Vixen

"

Hey... north county cork area accomadation available near to ballyhoura mountains... gated entrance.. not overlooked... discreet obviously goes without saying... pm for details

By *riendly_fun_guyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I have an Airbnb in Dublin. I have posted about it here previously and it’s use by fabbers.

The house is not in an estate and very private. The setup is as requested as self entry is available… most guests I never meet.

The place is booked up until mid August but that might give time or may be too long to wait.

There are many scenarios could be planned as it’s a large house with multiple rooms.

I am replying as your posts from last year have generated such attention that this could be an event of fab legend!! And who wouldn’t want to be part of that…

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 2 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

That is so cool! I wasn't here when you did that before.

I have a fantasy where I am peeing outdoors (I work outdoors) and a big burley farmer catches me, knocks me over and takes my soaked pussy there and then. It's a little cnc but I'm here for that (safely and pre-negotiated). Any big burley farmers with land?

I travel.

"I have an Airbnb in Dublin. I have posted about it here previously and it’s use by fabbers.

The house is not in an estate and very private. The setup is as requested as self entry is available… most guests I never meet.

The place is booked up until mid August but that might give time or may be too long to wait.

There are many scenarios could be planned as it’s a large house with multiple rooms.

I am replying as your posts from last year have generated such attention that this could be an event of fab legend!! And who wouldn’t want to be part of that…"

Yessssss!

Very interested, and I can wait.. this could get very interesting.

Are you willing to participate?

I travel.

"That is so cool! I wasn't here when you did that before.

I have a fantasy where I am peeing outdoors (I work outdoors) and a big burley farmer catches me, knocks me over and takes my soaked pussy there and then. It's a little cnc but I'm here for that (safely and pre-negotiated). Any big burley farmers with land? "

Anything is possible! I did so much!

Dublin

Yes I’m willing to participate. How about you tell the good folks here a little bit more about your plan….

By *itch2113Woman 2 weeks ago

somewhere close by or am I

What a fantastic opportunity

Dublin

"What a fantastic opportunity "

Maybe you should tell us what fantasies you’d like to make reality and the good people of fab would be more than willing to lend a hand!!

I travel.

"Yes I’m willing to participate. How about you tell the good folks here a little bit more about your plan…."

Excellent, let me know when I can book so..

I’m going to check in earlier on my own, and go for a lie down, I’ve decided to leave my thong on as when you come in you slide your hand in them while the other is over my mouth, and tell me that you’re going to break my tight virgin pussy in..

It will already be drenched due to the anticipation of you coming in..

I then want you to tie my hands together, I’ll bring rope, and each foot to something ensuring they are spread nicely for a good seeing to…

Does that sound ok so far?

Dublin

Feel free to use the shower to relax and refresh after you let yourself in.

I will send you the link so you can see where you are booking.

It’s a large house but once we agree a date you will be the only booking there…

While I have an average of 4.7 stars on my reviews, I’ll be pulling out all the stops to make sure I get the full five stars this time round.

Your hands will get tied and your legs secured to the bed too. I have every intention of using that soaking wet pussy for my satisfaction… and yours.

You will not just get one good seeing to rest assured! But you may well be left bound naked on the bed while I go about some work I’ll have to attend to… retuning to tease and fuck what is my property for the duration of your stay….

Sound like a plan to you…?

By *carlett!Woman 2 weeks ago

Following :O

Dublin

"Following :O"

Following… I don’t blame you this will get interesting

Maybe you have some fantasy ideas of your own you’d like to add as suggestions Scarlett??

By *leasurevilleMan 2 weeks ago

kilkenny

excellent so far. following

By *riendly_fun_guyMan 1 week ago

Dublin

So been a busy weekend but after a few messages and confirmations of what it is Irish_vixen is looking for we are well on the way to making this happen.

Letting someone you have never met have complete control is a fantasy many people have but not many act on. I can only imagine just how many messages and offers have been received by Irish_vixen since she made this post but there are some elements of the fantasy that many of these offers can’t fulfill.

Being one to not shy away from a challenge, I’m looking forward to entertaining everyone tuning in to see how this develops… or who may have fantasies of their own they haven’t convinced themselves to follow through on.. for whatever reason.

I’ll leave it to Irish_vixen to share some more of her wishes and more of the buildup to our meet… but safe to say I’m glad I’m going to be involved !

By *arlTy89Man 1 week ago

Dun Laoghaire

Raging i missed her last one whatever it was lol

I'm definitely following this one along!

By *rish_vixen OP   Woman 1 week ago

I travel.

"Following :O"

Good woman, enjoy the ride…

By *enguin1Man 1 week ago

The sticks

Bloody hell....... imagine being a fly on the wall for this gathering. Looking forward to how it progresses

By *ortfadda_ladMan 1 week ago

carrick on shannon

Hi ya.. I've an air b&b not far from Carrick on Shannon...i luv 2 help u complete your fantasy.. If your interested pm me thanx

By *riendly_fun_guyMan 1 week ago

Dublin

"Bloody hell....... imagine being a fly on the wall for this gathering. Looking forward to how it progresses "

AirBNB is spotless no flys on the wall allowed lol

By *he KakapoMan 1 week ago

A nice rock

"Bloody hell....... imagine being a fly on the wall for this gathering. Looking forward to how it progresses

AirBNB is spotless no flys on the wall allowed lol"

Is that fly having a wank?

By *rish_vixen OP   Woman 7 days ago

I travel.

"Feel free to use the shower to relax and refresh after you let yourself in.

While I have an average of 4.7 stars on my reviews, I’ll be pulling out all the stops to make sure I get the full five stars this time round.

Your hands will get tied and your legs secured to the bed too. I have every intention of using that soaking wet pussy for my satisfaction… and yours.

You will not just get one good seeing to rest assured! But you may well be left bound naked on the bed while I go about some work I’ll have to attend to… retuning to tease and fuck what is my property for the duration of your stay….

Sound like a plan to you…?"

Brilliant, now that we’ve started the ball rolling, I’ve decided that I will actually have my thong on, I love seductive knicker play…

There’s also something very horny about an uninvited hand in my knickers..

You’ll need to stay fully dominant all through the roleplay, I want you to talk me through everything you are doing.

I do want to be called a dirty whore; I also want to be told that I deserve it, I want you to fully use me.

You will have to ensure that am forced to cum.

By *ano53Man 7 days ago

Wicklow

"Feel free to use the shower to relax and refresh after you let yourself in.

Sound like a plan to you…?

Brilliant, now that we’ve started the ball rolling, I’ve decided that I will actually have my thong on, I love seductive knicker play…

There’s also something very horny about an uninvited hand in my knickers..

You’ll need to stay fully dominant all through the roleplay, I want you to talk me through everything you are doing.

I do want to be called a dirty whore; I also want to be told that I deserve it, I want you to fully use me.

You will have to ensure that am forced to cum."

yummy .

I travel.

Once you have bound me, I want you to be very gentle stroking my whole body, creating a false sense of security for me.

I would like lots of neck stroking, when the time feels right for you begin my knicker play, your hand sliding in and out - I will struggle and you will tell me not to.

I want you to play with my pussy in gentle but very firm manner, you’ll need to be vocal with me.

I want you to fully explore it, sliding down to my ass too.

I travel.

Once you’ve used my pussy with you mouth and fingers I want you to then take me urgently and forcefully, I want you to rip my thong off.

I want you to unbuckle yourself and only pull your pants down partially, I want you to kiss me passionately while taking me physically with your eager hard cock. I want you to thrust fuck me, taking me hard with each slow thrust. The harder the better.

Continue to be vocal, but place your hand over my mouth when I start to beg you not to make me cum, tell me I’m going to cum and I’m going to like it.

The rest is up to you…

By *avem30Man 6 days ago

barnsley

» Add a new message to this topic