FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal pt2

Anal pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

My ass never gave any indication that it wanted him. My pussy, on the other hand, was always accommodating, trying to suck him right in the minute he presented himself at entrance. My ass, though, stayed clenched, like a pursed pair of lips refusing a bite of something bitter. I could never just receive him, the way I did when he slid inside of my pussy. I had to consciously work at surrendering to the force of his cock.

"Wait," I whispered, feeling the maximum stretch now, the head of him spreading me open, seeking full entrance. It took so much trust for me to let him in the deepest, most secret parts of me. And yet, I wanted it like I'd never wanted anything else. I wanted his cock to probe those unseen depths, to open me beyond where I thought I could ever be opened.

"Ok," I breathed, and he pressed in again, responding to me, my movements, my voice, my noises. We both groaned when he slid his cock head past that tight ring of sphincter muscle, knowing that I'd really given it up now. I was his—now it was just a matter of time.

He slid the length steadily inward, and I marveled at how huge he felt, how that tiny hole stretched to accommodate him. I had knelt in the tub several times these past few weeks, putting my own finger there, feeling its tightness and how different from my pussy it really was, awed by my own ability to open to him.

And I was opening, more and more, as he began to slide in and out, going easy with me. At first the sensation was centered at the place of greatest expansion—that constricted ring of muscle hugging his cock—but as he moved, and things began to loosen up, I became aware of him inside of me, plunging further and further into my depths.

"Ok?" John gasped, and I heard the pleasure in his voice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil911Man 14 weeks ago

Solihull

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 14 weeks ago

Arlesey

By *ilkey69Man 14 weeks ago

Barnsley

Nice one

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

What was it like to have something so tightly constricted, a band of heated muscle, sliding up and down the length of your cock? The difference in our experience was highlighted again for me in that moment, as I reached for the aching bud of my clit, rubbing it in easy circles. Between John's saliva, the lube and my own juices, I was literally soaking wet and my pussy made a sweet, wet noise as I touched myself.

"More," I murmured, giving him my assent. I had learned that I didn't just like my ass fucked—I liked it fucked hard—the harder the better.

He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into my center, making me moan and circle my throbbing clit a little bit faster. When he went deep like this, his cock rubbed some secret place buried deep in me. When he rocked there, it was like scratching some urgent itch I didn't even know I'd had.

"Harder," I gasped, reaching my other hand back for his hip, his thigh, wanting to shove him into me. Sensing my eagerness, he grabbed my ass and began, using all of his weight to drive into me, half-strokes, rubbing against that spot again and again. I didn't know if he knew about it—I had never told him—but he seemed attuned to my responses whenever he fucked me like this.

"Oh god," I moaned, the momentum of our fucking pushing me slowly off the cushion under me. I would have rug burn on my knees for a week. He was driving me forward, slapping into me, using his leverage to push in deeper than I thought possible, grunting with every motion.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" I cried, my fingers moving like lightning against my clit, feeling that delicious pressure inside of me building.

By *asseur_9Man 14 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent

By *tanlee1512Man 14 weeks ago

Epsom

mmm yum

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis