FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The older the Berry .....Chapter 2

The older the Berry .....Chapter 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *M123Cool OP   Man 1 week ago

Cardiff/Bristol

It seems , the old thread has been closed, so am resending the start of chapter 2, feel free to catch-up on the original thread

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Babs and Harri, as they shall be known from now on ,quickly brought me up speed.

Babs and her husband and Harri and her husband had met at a Swinger's club 10 years before and shared many encounters and holidays together since.

Five years ago Harri's husband left her to live with Juan from Brazil, which came as a shock to her, as he had always played straight when they went to clubs.

Harri continued to meet Babs and her husband as they had become good friends, and loved their 3somes together, playing with both equally.

When Babs husband died, Harri comforted Babs and they started a full lesbian relationship.

Wednesday quickly became my favourite day of the week,I would meet Babs on the station platform as before, she would tell me about her day on the journey back, with little hints at what she and Harri had been up to that afternoon.

This obviously got me so horny that our after train sessions at Babs house would last for hours, fueled by good supply of Tea and HobNobs.

Occasionally, when I was able to get the afternoon off ,Babs and I would both go over to Harri's house and indulge in sensational threeway fun.

Harri, was maybe a few years younger than Babs , 62/63 ?

A little shorter and with a fuller figure, and sexy as ....

Our afternoons would usually start with a bit of foreplay.

Babs and Harri kissing and stroking each other as I watched.

When instructed I would be called over to join them.Soon the bed was a seething mass of naked flesh, each knowing what the other wanted.

Babs loved her large clit to to be teased and sucked, Harri liked to play with my cock and stradle me.

At some point one person would leave and allow the others to get on with it as they watched.

Babs had gone to make the tea ,so it was just me and Harri alone on the bed ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve1867Man 1 week ago

wirral

By *o3somesMan 1 week ago

Luton

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *atthew78Man 1 week ago

Winsford

Cardiff/Bristol

" Has Babs said anymore about my ex husband to you ? " Said Harri.

"No more than you were very upset and didn't understand why he had left you for another man " I replied.

" That's not exactly true, yes I was upset and hurt,but I think he left because I couldn't give him what he wanted " said Harri .

"Really " " I can't imagine that. You are a very giving person, from my perspective at least" I cheekily replied.

Giving me a playful slap,Harri replied " Oi you , I'm being serious here "

" So Babs has never mentioned anything else to you about Steve, my ex ? "

" No nothing " I said.

" Well Steve was a very well endowed man " said Harri.

I looked down at, my now resting member .

" Not that yours isn't more than enough for me and Babs " she quicky responded, giving my cock a playful slap.

" It's just that he was so big , I couldn't satisfy all his needs, if you know what I mean ? "

With my best quizzical face I replied " I really don't know what you mean ? "

I really couldn't think how Harri couldn't be all anybody would want , smart, sexy, funny and she certainly knows her way around a cock.

When we met again ,after our kitchen table introduction, she was much more forward and kinky than Babs.

The first time Babs has taken me round to visit Harri, I was sheepishly pushed into the front room by Babs." Go and say hello to my girlfriend, she's in there, waiting for you , I'll bring the biscuits in a bit "

Harri was sat on the edge of the sofa, legs akimbo , wearing thigh high leather boots and a matching leather bra and thong set .

" Hello David, nice to meet you ,again " Harri almost purring as she beckonded me towards the sofa.

Harri had bright pink hair this time, she used to change it for outlandish colours quite regularly.

Standing up to meet me Harri's body was just what I like , curvy plumptous.

Large round and firm breasts a nipped in waist and a beautiful full backside in a small compact package.

Full lips and a slightly turned up nose completed quite as package.

Putting her hands around my neck ,Harri proceeded to kiss me full on the lips,tongue delving as her hands quickly helped me to remove my shirt and trousers.

Not a word was spoken as she reached inside my pants and gripped my shaft, digging her manicured nails into it's hard flesh.

I sucked in a large gulp of air ,but didn't pull away , strangely enjoying the sharp sensation.

Still gripping my shaft Harri knelt down in front of me gripping my ball sack digging her nails in as before,then took my cock in her mouth and bit down on it.

The silence,broken as I let out a " Oh my God", as she took my full length down her throat.

Coming up for air, Harri, looked up and said ," You certainly can take it like man ,can you give it as well" ?

Smiling and laying back on the sofa, Harri slid off her leather thong and encouraged me to explore.

Plunging my head between her legs, my tounge quickly found her clit, ( I had been well schooled by Babs on what to do ), and proceeded to gently suck and tease with my tounge.

Harri moaned " Bite it , bite it hard"

This wasn't what I was used to Babs preferred a gentler approach, but as the eager student that I am, I proceeded to bitr hard on her clit.

Harri's booted legs gripped my head and wouldn't let me go, I had no choice but to continue devouring her.

With one long moan , Harri, released me from her grip.

I rose from her swollen,red and dripping pussy, to see Harri, head back ,eyes closed, breathing heavily .

The sight of her dripping pussy was too much for my hard cock to take and I plunged myself deep inside her.

Harri's head rose , eye's widening as our gaze met , nodding as I plunged deeper inside her.

Gripping her booted leg over one shoulder, in what i was later told was the "split bamboo" postion ,pulling her full length onto my shaft.

I didn't care what it was called,I was just loving how it felt.

Harri gazing back at me encouraging with every stroke, to come inside her.

I couldn't wait any longer and with one last thrust , came inside Harri.

As we fell into each others arms, exhausted, Babs entered the room with a tray of tea and biscuits.

" Nice to see you are both getting acquainted " laughed Babs.

Who ,in their right mind could think that Harri , couldn't give them what they wanted ? .......

By *uga40Man 1 week ago

Hemel Hempstead

Lovely story tell more

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *teve1867Man 1 week ago

wirral

By *ave008tMan 1 week ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *ipplebarnyMan 1 week ago

milton keynes

Great that there is more

By *ark_sentinelCouple 1 week ago

Andover

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *elbyfuntimesMan 1 week ago

Selby

Cardiff/Bristol

"It's just that he was so big , I couldn't satisfy all his needs, if you know what I mean ? "

Coming out of my recollection, I once again said to Harri, "I really don't know what you mean ? "

"Ok , I'll spell it out, I couldn't do anal with him , he was too big " Harri rolled her eyes skywards when she said it .

" Really !!, I don't go in for anal myself, I understand why you may think that , especially as he went off with a man .

" I did love him " said Harri, "married for 30 years ,we were.Always had a marvellous sex life, we would suck and fuck for hours "

" So his size never got in the way of that then ? " I asked.

" No, his cock was longish , about the same as yours, but twice as thick.Would love getting my mouth as wide as possible to fit him in, get it all wet and slippery so it would slip into my pussy easier " she sighed. " Once he was inside me, his cock stretched my pussy in a lovely way ,right on the edge of pleasure and pain, but he wanyed from the begining to fuck my ass "

" I'd had a couple of experiences ,before we met, It wasn't that pleasant, but I was willing to try again with him,to please him ,I loved him and wanted to give him pleasure, but he was just too big. The pain was excruciating "

Said Harri with a hint of sadness.

" So you think he left you because he wanted to fuck asses more than you?" " What a fool " I replied.

"Who's a fool ? " Said Babs as she entered the room .

" Just saying what a fool Harri's ex was for leaving her "

"Well yes , he was but I can't complain, I've got her to myself now haven't I ." Smiled Babs " present company excepted" she said laughing as she kissed Harri, passionately on the lips.

" Maybe that's my qué to go for today " I said .

" No ,No " they both said in unison, laughing,at each other.

" You just sit over there, we might need you later" said Harri, as she and Babs fell into and embrace.

This was one of the best and worse times when we all got together.

I loved watching the two of them as they lovingly, made love with each other, stroking each other,mouths moving smoothly over each other.

This also was the worse as I would get so horny watching them that ,my cock became painful, straining , wanting to join in.

Of course there were times when I would be called over and we would have the best time in a threesome.

Unfortunately that was not to happen today.

As Harri laid Babs down and performed her prefered cliteral stimulation on her, Babs eyes rolled back into her head and went to another place.

I had sucked on Babs clit many times , but Harri always seemed to have an extra magic touch ,which put Babs over the edge into ecstasy.

Harri's head kept in place by Babs firm grip as she writhed and moaned under Harri's magic touch .

It felt like I was intruding on their special time and got up to leave .

Hearing me move they both looked over and knowingly let me go,before going back to their love making.

As I closed the bedroom door behind me ,cock in hand, the tone of the moaning had changed slightly a mixture of Babs and Harri's voices .

I couldn't resist opening the door slightly to look back inside to see them both pleasuring each other in a passionate 69, each knowing how to get the most from each other.

I start to tug on my rock hard cock ,as they become more vocal, nudging the door open I little further.

Harri, looked up from between Babs legs, face red and sweaty and fixed me in her gaze , licking her lips and smiling,before returning to feast on Babs pussy.

That look sent me over the edge and I shot my load all over Harri's bedroom carpet, letting out a loud groan as I did so.

Breathlessly ,Harri raised her head once more and said " Dirty Boy, get a cloth and clean that up " Smiling as she blew me a kiss.....

By *9Karm69Man 1 week ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndecidedjMan 1 week ago

barton le clay/Harrow

manchester

By *hor66Man 1 week ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

halstead

By *SpiresMan 1 week ago

Lichfield

By *bdnneedsfunMan 1 week ago

inverurie

By *oee25Man 1 week ago

Brighouse

Cardiff/Bristol

We settled down to a bit of a routine. I would meet Babs most Wednesdays and go back to hers, no need for the back door now I was almost paraded in front of the neighbours.

Babs and I had become more confident both in and out of the bedroom. Either my technique was improving or Babs inhibitions relaxing as she screamed the house down during our sessions now.

I brought up the subject of Harri's ex ,Steve, and was given a run through of their adventures together as a foursome.

"Oh he had a massive cock " Babs enthused

" When we swapped partners, it used to take a while to loosen me up ,so to speak " , " he wasn't as interested in pleasuring me in the way you do, more interested in trying to get round the back " she laughed.

" He was getting none of that from me, we didn't fancy that , me and Kev that is "

Kevin was Babs husband name, and would come up more in conversation as we got to know each other.

"Although I did have a lot fun and laughs with Steve , it was much better with Harri " said Babs.

"A lot of the time the boys would drop us off and then go down to the pub " giggled Babs.

" So it was a surprise when Steve left Harri, for another man then ? " I asked .

" It certainly was, me and Kev were both shocked, Kev couldn't believe that the man he had been on holiday with ,drank in the pub with, swang both ways, made him question everything "

It does seem a bit strange " I replied, " but everyone seems happy now ? "

" Well yes, but I do still miss Kev ,every now and again" said Babs. " Now come here and lick my pussy"....

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 1 week ago

walsall

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *rdiscreet327Man 1 week ago

Nottinghamshire

Thanks for carrying this on!

By *ut4fun6969Man 1 week ago

Folkestone

Great writing

By *oee25Man 1 week ago

Brighouse

Hillsborough

halstead

Cardiff/Bristol

Me and Babs visited Harri the following week. I was sent to make the tea while the two ladies went up stairs, excitingly chatting as they went .

Five minutes later I went up stairs with a tray of teas and biscuits , girly giggles coming from the bedroom.

Opening the door with my back ,I turned around to see Babs and Harri dressed identically in Harri's leather outfit, boots ,bra and thong and this time wearing Venetian masks.

I almost dropped the tray, they both looked fantastic .

"Surprise" they both shouted .

" And what have I done to get such a surprise " I asked .

"We have an offer we'd like to put to you " said Babs.

Harri continued " We've been talking and think it's time to go back to club , would you be our chaperone ? "

" Too bloody right I will " I spluttered my reply.

" We thought so ,how do you like our outfits?"

" They are spectacular,do I get an outfit as well ? " I excitingly asked.

" Funny you should say that " smiled Babs as she brought out a pair of leather hot pants from behind her back .

"Try them on, they might be a bit tight " giggled Harri......

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

halstead

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

Cardiff/Bristol

The two ladies quickly,stripped me naked, and proceeded to pull the shorts up my legs.

" Ooooh they are tight " said Harri.

" Will we able to get his cock in " giggled Babs , as my member was by now fully erect.

Tugging at the zip I cried" Whoooah , Whooah, we don't want and accident here do we ? "

"Bugger sighed Harri.

" We'll have to get him a bigger size , Babs , have you got the receipt ? "

Both laughing as they tugged the shorts to the floor, then turning their attention to my cock.

Harri , licked around my bellend as Babs nipped at my ball sack. Previously this would have been enough for me to cum on the spot, but I had been well trained by my ladies, and could now hold myself back , to everyone's delight.

Pushing me back onto the bed, Babs removed her thong and straddled my head.

Looking up to see her glistening silver pubes, I reached to her buttocks and pulled her towards my mouth.

Harri was still sucking and stroking my cock, expertly sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, dragging her teeth along the tight foreskin, on the up stroke, releasing slighty as she decended taking my full length.

Babs began to moan softly as my tongue circled her clit. Harri ,looked up from my crotch and rose up to kiss Babs full on the lips.

Pulling her thong to one side ,she guided my cock inside her, releasing her kiss ,sighing as she slide down my shaft, untill she could slide no more.

The ladies held each other for balence as they rhythmically, writhed on top of me.

Harri bouncing forcefully on my cock , large breasts bouncing , I assumed, as my face was buried between Babs thighs.

Babs came first.

Feeling her buttocks clenching, I pulled her down onto my mouth, tounge circling her large clit.

Babs didn't squirt, but her juices were flowing as she let out a soft moan and grabbed Harri as she came .

Harri continued riding me as she kissed Babs, her pussy tightening on my shaft as I prepared for her cum as well.

With quickening strokes and me raising to meet them ,Harri , let out a cry and came over my cock .

I couldn't believe this was happening, two leather clad women straddling me as they kissed and fondled eachother above me. surely this was every man's fantasy come true.

They both rolled off me, embracing as they lay next to me on the bed.

I started to stroke my cock , looking over as they continued kissing .

Babs looked over , Have you cum ? "

" I don't think he has , you know ? " answered Harri, " Let's see to that shall we ? "

At that , they both returned to where they had started, alternating between my sack and cock with their mouths , untill with Harri's mouth deep throating me and Babs squeezing my sack , I came forceful down Harri's throat.

We all lay limbs entwined, smiling and laughing, well it was Wednesday......

halstead

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *ed-devilsCouple 1 week ago

Hitchin

By *SpiresMan 1 week ago

Lichfield

manchester

Cardiff/Bristol

So it was arranged that we would all go to the club that Babs and Harri used to frequent when they were married, because that were familiar with it and didn't want to try somewhere new .It was the masked ball, so they had a bit of a safety net.

We all met up at Harri's place a few hours early to prepare and get dressed.

When Babs said we would need a couple of hours to prepare, I laughed , "It won't take me that long , now you've got the right size shorts " .

" No we need to "prepare"" winked Babs. I was about to find out what she meant.

Babs and l called at Harri's on the day, she answered the door in her dressing gown, hair up, painted nails dangling as they dried.

" Right, you two upstairs, I be up in a minute once my nails dry " she said.

I'd never been to a club before and wondered if they had some sort of routine before going.

" Why so early Babs ? " I asked , do you have a superstition you have or something? "

" No , not really, we just shave each other before we go, you gotta keep up your standards" she laughed as she led me to the bedroom.

Now I usually keep myself tidy down there and had no complaints from the ladies previously.

" Shave ? ,you mean just kept tidy don't you ? " I asked Babs.

" Yes ,we all keep ourselves"tidy" but for special occasions, Harri likes to go the extra mile , so to speak"

"Now get your clothes off and get in the shower she'll be up soon "

So me and Babs got in the shower and soaped eachother all over, Babs giving me a little slap when I tried slip my cock between her buttocks.

" Now, save that for later, I think you might be a bit busy tonight"she giggled.

As we dried each other off , in came Harri, carrying what looked like a thick belt.

" You going to slap me with that ? " I joked .

"No ,it my razor strop,gotta get a nice Sharpe edge on my blade " said Harri, as she pulled a cuthroat razor from her dressing gown.

" My smile disappeared very quickly " Oh that ,sort of trim " I stuttered, " I assume you have done this before " I asked .

Harri , was by now stroking the razor up and down the belt , one end attached to a towel rail the other in her hand .

I was equally turned on and terrified at the same time.

" Oh ,she's quite the expert" said Babs," Even did a couple of demonstrations at the club "

Harri ,finished sharpening the blade , picked up a piece of toilet tissue and ran the blade straight through.

"I that should do quite nicely " she purred as she came towards me, light blinking off the blade as she came.

" And how shall we have him today Babs, short back and sides or full bald ? "

" Ooooh I think bald , don't you " Babs replied ," lovely and smooth for our new friends " she smirked as Harri took my by now flaccid falus in her hand .

" Now this is easier if the skin I taut and tight " said Harri, smirking as she tickled my bellend . When there was no response, she tickled by balls, nothing.

" Now ,now we're not scared are we ? " teased Harri," come on, up you come " .

With that she grabbed my limp dick squeezing and stroking it ,her freshly painted nails digging in.

" Thats more like it " she encouraged , as my shaft stiffened.

Babs come and lather him up again , I'm going in .

Harri held my bellend as Babs squirted some shaving foam over my cock and balls.

Harri raised her razor and laid it on my hard shaft .

The blade was cold to the touch . I took a deep breath .

Harri slowly dragged the cold blade from the base of my shaft up to my belly button finishing with a flick of the wrist.

The distinctive sound of the blade cutting made me wince.

She returned again drag and flick , drag and flick .

My trepidtation turned to pleasure as the blade smoothly glided over my skin .

Harri was fully in control as her blade expertly slid over my sack , shaft and pubic hair .

" There you are , smooth as a babies bum " laughed Harri, as she ran her fingers over her work. Finishing off with a peck on the bellend to finish.

I ran my hand over my smooth ball sack , not a nick or cut to be seen, and it felt so good.

Harri then moved over to Babs.

" The usual madam " she laughed.

" Yes please, a light trim with a sharp edge tapering down to a neat V shape "

" No problem madam " said Harri, kissing Babs clit hood ,and proceeding to do a professional job on Babs silver triangle.

With both of us , cleaned up and neat and tidy, I asked .

" So who trims you Harri ? "

" Well the best , me " at which she opens her dressing gown to reveal a bright pink heart shaped pubic topary. " Just in case you lose me in the dark" she laughed.......

By *ongbowmanMan 1 week ago

Grantham

barton le clay/Harrow

He's gonna have so much fun!

manchester

By *SpiresMan 1 week ago

Lichfield

Hillsborough

By *iceguy12345678Man 1 week ago

Fareham ish

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

halstead

inverurie

By *ed-devilsCouple 1 week ago

Hitchin

Cardiff/Bristol

So we all got into Harri's car , the ladies giving me the rundown on the questions I'd been asking them for days.

" So it's not just a pub with naked people in for a start" said Harri." More a hotel bar with people in towels and different outfits " Babs interjected." No nakedness and no playing in the bar area"

" That's right " said Harri " You have a few doors off the bar that lead to , a jacuzzi, a private room , where you can pull up the blinds and let others watch if you like " , "you That was my favourite" said Babs " Me and Kev would usually stay together and use that room privately, and one day for some reason, i don't know why,while i was on top I reached over and pulled up the blind, and there looking back at me were Harri and Steve"

" It must have been fate" giggled Harri.

" Yes it was me and Steve's first visit, so it was ment to be" smiled Harri.

" Oh don't forget the orgy room , and the dungeon " broke in Babs." Not our favourites but each to their own ".

As I sat in the back of the car,listening too these mature women talking openly about things that I thought only appeared in films,I thought ,I've lived a very sheltered life.

Pulling into what looked like an abandoned trading estate and parking outside a graffitied roller shutter door , was not what I was expecting. If it wasn't for the other smart cars parked around ,you'd think it was deserted

" Is this it ? " I enquired."Yep , don't be fooled by the exterior,it's much nicer inside" said Harri." Hopefully" said Babs " we haven't been here for quite a while"

So all three of us, suspsiously wearing big winter coats on a summer's day, followed Harri to a metal staircase to the side of one of the units.Boots clanking on the stairs as we reached another graffitied metal door, with a the ony clean thing being a polished brass plate , saying 'Private Members Club 'The graffiti spelt out FYP.

" FYP ? " I enquired " For Your Pleasure" the ladies said in unison, and rang the doorbell.

After waiting a bit ,the door buzzed and Harri opened the door, we all went in closed the door behind us . "Welcome, are you members" enquired a woman behind what looked like an old shop till.

" We are lapsed members, unfortunately" said Harri," not been for awhile im afraid "

" Well good to see you back again , names please? asked the woman. Babs and Harri,gave their names, as the woman flicked through an old set of card draws. " Gold members i see , no need to re join,and nothing to pay"

"He's our guest, is that OK ? "

" No problem " she replied "just through there, nothing much has changed since your last visit , Enjoy "

We stepped forward donnef our masks and entered .......

Hillsborough

halstead

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *SpiresMan 1 week ago

Lichfield

By *iceguy12345678Man 1 week ago

Fareham ish

By *ongbowmanMan 1 week ago

Grantham

inverurie

manchester

barton le clay/Harrow

More!

By *kpiercedCouple 7 days ago

walsall

By *oyntzMan 7 days ago

all over Ireland

By *rdiscreet327Man 7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 days ago

Andover

By *teve1867Man 7 days ago

wirral

By *attboy107Man 7 days ago

Near Bedford

By *M123Cool OP   Man 7 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

We went through the door,left our coats in the cloakroom, parted the curtain and stepped into the room.

Half proud to be on the arms of two gorgeous women , half scared to death at what awaited.

My nerves were not helped by the ladies insistance that I wear a leather harness along with the tight shorts .

I felt self concscious keeping my head down as we moved to the bar.

" Chin up and get us a drink " chirped Harri, as see scanned the room .

I got us all a drink, Harri, directed us to a small booth and we all slid in.

There were several booths along two sides of the room , the rest of the room was a collection of sofa's, chairs and tables, currently half full.

"Not a bad turn out tonight" said Babs.

" Still early yet " said Harri ,like two women chatting at bingo.

Looking around as Babs had said , there was no nakedness , although quite a bit of flesh on show.

Some of it should have stayed hidden in my opinion , but who am I judge in the outfit I'm wearing .

" Do you think I'm giving off the right impression",I whispered to the ladies," I look like one of the village people "

" Oh stop moaning and have a look around "

Said Harri, straining her neck as she tried to get a better look , while still wearing her mask.

A steady flow of people walked past us, most smiled and nodded, some walked past if we were not there.

A couple of women , smartly dressed ,came over. Middle aged, maybe 55, and introduced themselves ." Hello , I'm Debbie and this is Jane, would it be Ok if we join you ? "

"Certainly" Babs and Harri , said in unison," as they introduced themselves and me .

" This is nice" said Jane "plenty out tonight", " Yes we haven't been here for a while" said Babs, " Just getting a feel for the place again "

" I think you'll be getting a feel all night dressed like that David " said Debbie ,giggling as she playfully stroked by harness .

" It's his first time" said Harri, " So we're looking after him , for a while at least " winked Harri.

" Well don't wear him out will you, leave something for us " laughed Jane.

"We're off to change into something more uncomfortable, if you know what I mean" said Debbie. " Maybe see you later ? " Plucking at my harness as they both got up and went through a door.

" You see , your popular already " smirked Harri.

" We'll finish these drinks and we'll take you on a tour " said Harri, " see what they've done with tge place "

With that our leather clad trio , peeled ourselves from the booth and walked through a nondescript door ......

By *SpiresMan 7 days ago

Lichfield

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

wirral

Cardiff/Bristol

The mood changed immediately. Darker hotter, and noiser.

The dull thud of a disco beat bounced around , coming from another room .

This seemed to be another meeting point , with other doors leading off.

A door swung open from what seemed to be the changing room, a large hairy man emerged , clad in a towel, ignored us, pushed open a door, the beats got louder and went back to dull again when the door closed .

" Let's not go in there" said Babs " too loud" " that used to be a quiet lounge"

Moving to another door, the we found what I presumed to be the orgy room. Several couples entwined,in various positions in semi darkness. Moans coming from all corners of the room .

My cock stiffened against my tight shorts. " Bit empty at the moment " said Harri, " let's see if they still have a lounge"

Moving past a door that had jacuzzi on it, we passed a room with a red light and private written on it.

" That's the room , I told you about " said Babs , " Red light shows there's someone in there "

The corridor opened up to a large room, much like the bar area, except with a lot more flesh on show.

Strangely, to me anyway, there was a pool table with two naked men playing.

It was a strange sight, a fat hairy man bent over the baize , balls hanging as he lining up a shot ,as another, nonchalenty leaning against the wall holding a cue.

Babs and Harri found a sofa and sat down , tapping the seat for me to join them .

I was transfixed by a large lady,one leg on either side of a chesterfield chair , with a naked bald mans head between them.

Next to them, a woman facing the wall was being entered vigorously from behind by a man holding a pint of beer. Swigging from the glass as he thrust inside her.

" Hello, over here" said Babs ,smirking, waving me over to them.

" Bit of an eye opener isn't it ? " laughed Harri," are you shocked ? "

" I little " I gulped, as in the corner of my eye I spotted a woman swallowing a hard cock.

" It can take a bit of getting used to" said Babs ," Take it easy and sit next to us "

I could see that Harri was distracted by a large breasted brunette, dressed in a lace onepiece,being kissed by a blonde.

" Excuse me a minute " said Harri " stay with Babs for a bit will you ? "

We both watched Harri as she made her way over the kissing couple, tapping the shoulder of the blonde and whispering something we couldn't hear.

Harri kissed the blonde , lightly on the lips and moved swiftly to the brunette, kissing her forcefully. Her blonde "friend" stood back biting her lip,as Harri started to fondle the brunette.

Looking at Babs , I said " you OK with that ?" "Of course ,Harri was always a more forward than me"," I'm fine, but getting a little horny myself " she smirked.

I knew by now that look and started to kiss Babs , still a little self conscious

of my surroundings.

" Babs rubbed my hard shaft outside my even tighter shorts, as I reached around her legs , cupping her buttocks as her booted leg rose and hooked around me.

" It's OK , just think we are at home , block out everything else" Babs whispered in my ear as she slide her hand inside my shorts.

Easier said than done, when behind her the bobbing head of a young woman was expertly sucking on a cock.

Directing my attention towards Babs , started to kiss down her neck, between her breasts, still encased in the leather bra, hands stroking beteen her buttocks.

"I've never done this before , in front of so many people" whispered Babs.

" Shall I stop ? "

No carry on , I'm so turned on " she replied ,as she tried to release my cock from the shorts.

Standing up, tugging at the fly, I removed the shorts , sheepishly looking around as Babs began sucking on my throbbing knob .......

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 days ago

manchester

wirral

By *ary1001xMan 7 days ago

Hillsborough

Cardiff/Bristol

This was Babs alter ego , more dominant, more demanding, her voice seemed drop a few octaves when in this mood .Grabbing my ball sack and swallowing deep , looking up every now and then, to check on me.

I was still looking around the room worried if anyone was looking. Babs released me from her mouth for a moment " No need to worry , nobody cares here" she almost growled, " If they want to watch let em "

Quickly returning to work at my cock ,as her other hand went inside her own leather pants.

Lying on sofa ,Babs encouraged me to reciprocate, and put my head between her legs .

Pulling off her pants ,to reveal the moist freshly trimmed silver bush , glistening in the half light with her juices.

By now I knew this was her favourite thing, and had learned from the master Harri, how to give Babs what she wanted.

Starting with her clit swollen and moist my mouth sucked soft then hard in a rhymthical pulse, then as i coulf feel Babs start to squim a little , slow circling motion around the labia and under the hood, knowing exactly when to move move on This was Babs alter ego , more dominant, more demanding, her voice seemed drop a few octaves when in this mood .Grabbing my ball sack and swallowing deep , looking up every now and then, to check on me.

I was still looking around the room worried if anyone was looking. Babs released me from her mouth for a moment " No need to worry , nobody cares here" she almost growled, " If they want to watch let em "

Quickly returning to work at my cock ,as her other hand went inside her own leather pants.

Lying on sofa ,Babs encouraged me to reciprocate, and put my head between her legs .

Pulling off her pants ,to reveal the moist freshly trimmed silver bush , glistening in the half light with her juices.

By now I knew this was her favourite thing, and had learned from the master Harri, how to give Babs what she wanted.

Starting with her clit swollen and moist my mouth sucked soft then hard in a rhymthical pulse, then as i coukd feel Babs start to squim a little , slow circling motion around the labia and under thr hood, knowing exactly when to move move on to tge G spot . Stroking inside as I returned to sucking her clit.

tge G spot . Stroking inside as I returned to sucking her clit.

By now I could tell the exact time to stop and plunge myself inside her.

Looking up from Babs pussy I saw we had gained an admirer.

A grey haired man , mid sixties maybe was standing next to us, flaccid cock dangling too close for my comfort.

Babs wondering why I had stopped, looked up and said " Silly boy ,you know what to do , and you come here"

I entered Babs soaking snatch,and began my slow strokes full length, bottoming out on her clit , as she liked.

As I continued to pump Babs reached out to the old man's cock , gripped it and began to toss him off . His cock quickly rose to the occasion , stiffening under Babs expert grip .

As I looked up over Babs shoulder , I could see Harri , had stripped her buxom brunette,and was licking away at her pussy, her blonde friend, circling around Harri's bum hole with her mouth,in a lesbian 3 way.

The sight of this stiffened my shaft even more and I vigorously pumped Babs like never before. Babs let out a sigh , gripping the other man's cock and bringing it to her mouth.

She had barely got her lips around his bellend when he came slowly in her mouth.

Babs continuing to pump on his shaft as the remnants of his cum spurted over her.

Smiling, as she could feel my ball sack tightening ,Babs knew I was going to cum as well.Arching her back slightly to allow a few deeper thrusts, i came inside her.My shaft throbbing , as Babs pussy walls thighten around it as she let out a soft moan and joined me in my climax.....

wirral

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 days ago

manchester

Cardiff/Bristol

As we lay back on the sofa it seemed ,our show had warmed the room up.

The guys had stopped playing pool and were trying to pot the black of a young lady spreadeageled on the table. Hairy guy pounding at her ass as his friend watched Several others were coupling up and in various stages of undress, most still wearing their masks, as were me and Babs , some had discarded their masks in the throws of passion.

Babs looking a little chilly wrapped herself in a large towel ,from one of several piles in the room , I did the same ." So is it the same as you remember" i asked Babs ? .

" It's different.... I'm different I think " " me and Kev used to mainly stay together,play in the private room and watch others . Maybe the occasional fondel or grope of a someone in the jacuzzi"

" But you used to swap with Harri and Steve thou ? "

" Yes, when we met , through the private room window, it would be usually just us four. Steve would wander off for an hour on his own and Kev would wander of and watch others while me and Harri got on with it "

We both looked over at Harri, now on her back as the brunette sat on her face as the blonde sucked on her pussy .

" Harri was always the more adventurous one, handcuffs , dildos " smiled Babs "Always trying something new "

" Your lucky you found each other" i said ," and I'm even luckier to have found you both " slipping off Babs towel and sucking on her pert nipples.

" Mmm hello" , purred Harri , you've been keeping busy I see "

Yes I surprised myself a bit " I said , almost blushing , " but not as surprised as that guy ,when Babs sucked him off " pointing to our silver haired gent.

" Dirty Girl" laughed Harri as she leant forward and kissed Babs .

" You found some new friends too then " I joked , " Yes ,that big boobed brunette was a bit of all right wasn't she " Harri replied, " tasted wonderful, and her friend knows her was around an arshole " laughing loudly.

" Shall we continue the tour, via the bar , im a bit thirsty" said Babs ." Sounds like plan " I said as we returned to the bar.....

By *ndecidedjMan 6 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Fantastic story, don't keep us in suspense!

By *ut4fun6969Man 6 days ago

Folkestone

By *rdiscreet327Man 6 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Great work as usual

By *rgar27Man 6 days ago

Bognor Regis

Another great read

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 days ago

Andover

By *ocalishfunguyMan 6 days ago

penrith

By *hor66Man 6 days ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ary1001xMan 6 days ago

Hillsborough

By *M123Cool OP   Man 6 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

We returned to the bar, retrieving the bits of our discarded outfits,confidently struting across the now full room.

A constant murmur of chatter filled the room, more outrageous costumes were on display as well. Lacey one pieces,thigh high boots, latex and leather. I didn't feel like I stuck out so much anymore.

Mexican masked wrestlers were every where, American Indian ,Chief and squaw outfits , balenced out by a few Cowboy / Cowgirl combinations.

Someone had gone the extra mile with a Lone Ranger and Tonto combination , where Tonto was now a gorgeous Indian squaw, with a streak of black make up acting as a mask.

I had always liked the Indian squaw look, since walking into a Coyote Ugly bar , where every half hour the barmaids ,dance on the bar for five minutes, and seeing a beautiful barmaid , gyrating on thr bar.

Tonto wore a Black hat with a big feather, a beaded waistcoat, with a chamois leather bikini top underneath, flapping leather chaps with a tight pert ass sticking out the back .

By far the best outfit of the night in my opinion.....

By *ig daddy 1969Man 6 days ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 6 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ngman70Man 6 days ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Caught up and really enjoying these escapades

By *ed-devilsCouple 6 days ago

Hitchin

By *SpiresMan 6 days ago

Lichfield

By *teve1867Man 6 days ago

wirral

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 days ago

halstead

Cardiff/Bristol

As we wriggled our way to the bar , Babs tapped Harri on the shoulder, " Isn't that Mike and Sara ovet there ? Harri pondered, " It could be you know, even behind masks you cannot hide a 6'3" bald man with a 5'2", pink haired woman " she laughed. " Let's go and have a chat, David gets the drinks in if you would "

Nodding my head ,the pair walked over to the mismatched couple , and with a screech from who I assume was Sara, they all hugged each other as old friends do.

As I got to the bar, a fairy godmother turned around, drinks in both hands .

" Ooooh hello again its Debbie. "

"Nice costume " i said " is Cinders about ?"

" Funny you should say that " came a voice from behind me. It was Jane in a sluty Cinderella outfit. " Can you pass me my drink Debs , I'm parched "

"Nice to see you again , I'm just getting our drinks " I said.

" We're just over there in corner, come on over ,if you like " said Debbie saucily, grabbing my crotch as she brushed past me giggling.

Harri was right ,I thought, but still couldn't get Tonto out of my mind.

Getting the drinks , I moved over to Babs and Harri, deep in conversation with their old friends. A few others had joined them and were obviously catching up on old times.

"Ooooh , this is David , Babs picked him up on a train ,you know , then brought him round to me " Harri laughed, as she addressed their old friends.

Apart from Mike and Sarah I was introduced to Paul and Sandra and Darren and Henry, an older gay couple, who Babs excitingly told me had been together for 40 years.

Nodding and making small talk, friendly as everybody was, I felt a bit of an outsider.

Harri sensing my unease, pulled me aside and said " Don't worry ,Babs and me are just catching up with people we haven't seen in a long while, you go for a wander and enjoy yourself, we'll find you later"

Feeling a little put out, my mood changed as I saw the back of the Lone Ranger, walking away towards the far corner of the room , but where was Tonto?

Then I saw the feather fro Tonto's hat in front of the Lone ranger's hat. An olive skinned hand pushed at the door labeled Dungeon, and they both walked in. .....

By *rgar27Man 6 days ago

Bognor Regis

Cardiff/Bristol

" OK , if your fine with that , come and find me " I huridly said to Harri and quickly moved towards the Dungeon door.

" Ooooh decided to drop by , did you "

" What , pardon " I spluttered " sorry just going in here " pointing to the dungeon door .

" You can't go in there ...well not yet at least " giggled Debbie , " haven't you read the rules ......, couples only "

" Really ? " I sighed in disappointment.

" Yes " butted in a slightly sloshed Jane " Health and Safety gone mad "

" Like a bit of pain then do you ? " Smirked Debbie , slowly licking her lips as she reached up and tweaked my nipple.

" Ooow , no I don't " I reacted as I pulled away , Debbie fake pouting in disappointment.

" Well what do you want to go in there for then " piped up Jane.

" Oh ....nothing , just curious, I suppose" I replied.

" Well come sit by me for a bit " said Debbie patting the seat .

" Your lady friends are regulars are they ? " , Yes, err , No , they used to be " I said distractedly.

" And you being your first time feeling like a spare prick at a wedding, I suppose" , slurred Jane.

" No , not at all, everyone has been very welcoming " I replied.

" Ahh fuck em " shouted Jane " you stay with us "

" Must apologise for my friend , she's an arshole " sharply said Debbie , pushing Jane on the shoulder.

Jane fell back into the booth , and stayed down below the table .

" Will you look at her " said Debbie , " can never handle her drink " laughing as her hand grabbed my inner thigh.

" Are you two a couple " i asked. " Oh no no no , we like cock too much " laughed Debbie , " We usually double team any newbies .... but seeing as theres only one of us left " looking sideways at her sleeping freind , " you'll have to make do with me " as she put her hand inside my shorts.....

Debbie wasn't unattractive and her grip did start, to get my member moving, as she d*unkenly fumbled about.

" You shouldn't be doing at in here " , I whispered in Debbie's ear as she moved in for a kiss.

" Let's go in there then , there's two of us now. " .

" Will Jane be OK " I asked , " Yeah , she'll be fine ,let's go "

Rising from the booth together, Debbie and I, still with her hand in my shorts, pushed open the dungeon door .......

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 days ago

halstead

By *rgar27Man 6 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ary1001xMan 6 days ago

Hillsborough

By *ndecidedjMan 5 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *kpiercedCouple 5 days ago

walsall

By *attboy107Man 5 days ago

Near Bedford

Time to learn some new tricks

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 days ago

Andover

By *ut4fun6969Man 5 days ago

Folkestone

By *rdiscreet327Man 5 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Let’s see what the dungeon brings!

By *teve1867Man 5 days ago

wirral

By *oyntzMan 5 days ago

all over Ireland

By *iceguy12345678Man 5 days ago

Fareham ish

By *M123Cool OP   Man 5 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Behind the door , there were metal steps similar to the one going up to the club , me and Debs wonkily walked down as she wouldn't remove her hand from my cock.

Getting to the bottom of the steps the " dungeon" was a bit of a disappointment.

Fake stone wallpaper, with the occasional garden centre gargoyle thrown in.

A collection of equipment, including a padded swing, a couple of padded tables with straps and a large X on the wall with relevant fixings at four corners.

" We , what do you think then " murmered Debs as I looked around . " Not much" I replied " eyes searching around the room .

" Well come with me theres more around the corner "

We walked a bit further to see a Man in a cage on his own, shivering , " you alright mate ?" I enquired, no response.

" He won't answer you , probably been left there for punishment" said Debs as she tugged at my cock , " Would you like some punishment ? " She laughed. " No , thanks not right now " I replied , still searching the room .

Where has the Lone Ranger and Tonto gone ?

There didn't seem to be anyone else,but the caged man here.

" Is that all there is ? " I said .

" Well there is the voyeur's room " said Debs, giggling and pointing to another door, " you want to watch ? " Pushing open the door.

Inside was what looked like a corridor going around a corner, as we walked in ,it became clear the corridor was a series of windows/two way mirrors that looking into another room in an L shape.

We could look in , but those inside could only see their own reflection.

Each window was occupied with a combination of men and women masterbating ,or having sex against the glass.

Beyond the glass, the surprisingly well lit room had several couples indulging in various kinds of bondage .

It was then that I saw Tonto, face down wrists tied in front,on what looked like rack,The Lone Ranger, pounding from behind .

Debs said "let's go in and have some fun "

I couldn't agree more ,I was straining at the fly of my shorts watching Tonto.

Debs and I burst into the room , the rest of the occupants didn't notice or care as Debs ,pulled me towards a table with several straps and buckles on it.

Sitting on one end of the table Debs beckonded me to come nearer, hitching her flouncy fairy godmother dress up to reveal , white stockings and suspenders and nothing else.

I couldn't take my eyes off Tontos expression in the mirror as I looked over the Lone Ranger's shoulder as he continued to pump.

" Oooi ,over hear mister " yelled Debs, " Nevermind High Ho Silver, get over here and ride me "

Debs , pulled me to her grabbed at my shorts and pulled them down, my cock sprunging upwards, struggling to hold back from cumming right there.

" That's more like it " said Debs as she clumsily unhitched the front of her dress ,now in just white bra , stockings suspenders and stilettoes.

Grabbing my cock again, pulling it into her mouth as she knelt before me.

As she sucked I twisted my neck around, as my back was to the Lone Ranger,Debs sensing this bit down on my shaft ,as if to say ,pay attention.

It was ,wrong of me but I couldn't stop looking around, wishing I was the one pumping behind Tonto.

Pulling Debs off my cock, I pushed her back on to the table, spun her around and tied her wrists with the straps, giving me a full view of the mirror where Tonto's face was contorted mid gasp.

" That's more like it mister" cried Debs " let's give them a show shall we ? "

Saying nothing, I pulled Debs towards the my end of the table, her arms pulled tight on the straps. Lifting her legs I forcefully plunged into her moist pussy.

" Oh yes , fuck me hard " cried Debs as I delved deep inside her, adjusting my thrusts perfectly in sync with the Lone Ranger, imagining each one if his to be my own as I fixed on Tonto's face in the mirror.

As his thrusts increased so did mine, Debs continued to cry out as I used her as a Tonto sex toy.....

By *ongbowmanMan 4 days ago

Grantham

By *rgar27Man 4 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Wow! Amazing.

By *ed-devilsCouple 4 days ago

Hitchin

By *attboy107Man 4 days ago

Near Bedford

Sounds hot as fuck

By *ndecidedjMan 4 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ary1001xMan 4 days ago

Hillsborough

By *ilbert4450Man 4 days ago

paisley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 days ago

halstead

By *M123Cool OP   Man 4 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Babs and Harri were , catching up on old times, swapping stories and news with their old friends.

Somebody jokingly said " So what have you done with your young man then ? "

" Well where would a young man on his first visit to a club go ? " Harri said to the group.

" Dungeon " they all laughed in response.

"I think me and Babs had better go and see what trouble he's got himself into, see you later " Harri said ,as she and Babs walked towards the dungeon door.

" You think he's down there " said Babs It was never my favourite place "

I know, but it has it's temptations " winked Harri.

Downstairs ,had a bit more activity than earlier, a large buttocked lady was being spanked over a table,by her leather gloved boyfriend. The man in the cage had been released from his cage and was now attached to the large X, being horse whipped by a latex suited woman. "

"Nobody here" said Babs,"he must be somewhere else "

Just then a couple came out from the door around the corner.

Nodding to the ladies and saying " it's getting a hot a bit hot in there, phew !! "

" Interesting " said Harri ," that wasn't there before, let's investigate "

Walking into the corridor Babs and Harri looked through the 2 way mirrors, eventually stopping in front of the Lone Ranger.

" There he is, behind Kemo Sabe "said Babs, waving.

" He can't see you, you fool" said Harri as she looked closer at the Lone Ranger .

" He's certainly going for it " said Babs , "seems to be looking directly at us"

Harri looked down at Tonto and back at the Lone Ranger.

Just then his rhythm increased as he prepared to cum. Harri moved closer to the glass, as he thrusted one more time into Tonto, staring intently .

With one last thrust he came and stopped abruptly.

Removing himself from Tonto, Harri took a deep breath.

" I knew it"

" Knew what ? " asked Babs.

" The Lone Ranger is Steve, my ex,I'd know that cock anywhere "

"

Babs looked again and said "so Tonto must be ,no, ......."

barton le clay/Harrow

Don't stop there!

By *ave008tMan 4 days ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *SpiresMan 4 days ago

Lichfield

halstead

Cardiff/Bristol

I was ploughing into Debs, in sync with the Lone Ranger, taking no notice of her at all, focus fixed on the mirror image of Tonto.

Debs looking up ,noticed my stare and dug her stilettos into my arse.

" I'm here you know ",she barked back at me " I'm fucking right here " digging her heels in again, arching my back and thrusting deeper into her.

" Look at me you bastard " as she continued to dig her heels in .

I was having none of it, pushing her shoulders down onto the table as my intensity rose.

Seeing the Lone Ranger's arse tensing and abrublty stopping, I hit my last stroke as well, Debs cursing at me as I came inside her.

" Your a fucking nut job " she shrieked at me , as she released herself from her strappings. " Fucking obsessed,with ....that !! .

Picking her costume off the floor and storming out.

I was left standing there, cock in hand still hard , as I watched the Lone Ranger exit Tonto , releasing and turning

over to suck on Tonto's Cock.....

My cock became instantly flaccid .

Fuck me ,Tonto was a MAN......

By *attboy107Man 4 days ago

Near Bedford

so disrespectful, bad boy

By *ilbert4450Man 4 days ago

paisley

By *ary1001xMan 4 days ago

Hillsborough

By *ountydurham69Man 4 days ago

Darlington

halstead

Cardiff/Bristol

"Jaun " ... mouthed Babs , more like Juanita now " said Harri, " although not fully Jaunita just yet " as Harri watched her ex sucking on Juan/Juanita's cock .

" You two should have a word with your boy " Debs said to Babs and Harri , as she huridly stormed past the two, " a bit of respect is all thats required " she muttered, as she barged out the door.

Babs a bit bewildered by the last few seconds said " What, who... What's she on about ? "

"That's what she's on about " said Harri, as she pointed out me standing ,mouth agape staring at her ex husband sucking a transgender cock.

" Come on let's get him out of there" said Harri ,grabbing Babs as they went into the mirrored room.

" Hey, there you are , you OK ?" ,said a softly spoken Harri, giving me a towel and stroking my face, let's grt you out of here, shall we ? "

" I'm fine, if a little in shock " I replied.

Realising I had behaved badly to Debs , I felt ashamed of my actions.

I was still "transfixed" by Tonto, now sat on the edge of the table hands behind their back pert breasts pointing upwards, as the lone ranger,devoured his/her cock .

" Come on let's go get a drink" said Harri , as Babs grabbed my hand .

The Lone Ranger , hearing Harri's voice , stopped fellating Tonto , and raised his head .

" Harriet is that you ? " he said , " and Barbara too ? "

Confused I sheepishly asked Harri and Babs " You know these people ? "

" It's Steve , her ex " said Babs " and Juan " " let's get that drink now !!"

" Your looking good Harriet" said Steve , whipeing his mouth, with the back of his hand , of his partner's, juice.

" You found a new youngster to take my place, I see " he mockingly said to Harri.

" He's not a replacement he's a first class upgrade from you, you asshole" snapped back Harri. " Don't let me interrupt you " she spat out , as we all turned and left the room .

Steve, smiling , mockingly, waved through the mirror as we walked by, grabbing Tonto's firm breasts with the other hand.

We quickly returned to the bar area, all a little shaken , but not necessarily for the same reasons........

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 4 days ago

SPALDING

Just read this from the beginning, what a story. Absolutely brilliant and that last bit where David realised Tonto was a man made me laugh. Can't wait for this to continue.

By *ADSPARKY200Man 4 days ago

Watford

Hopefully there is more to come

barton le clay/Harrow

Well that was unexpected!

By *oyntzMan 3 days ago

all over Ireland

By *evonFbsCouple 3 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *SpiresMan 3 days ago

Lichfield

By *kpiercedCouple 3 days ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 3 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Still loving this.

By *rgar27Man 3 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *attboy107Man 3 days ago

Near Bedford

Nice little twist

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 days ago

Andover

By *ricky09Man 3 days ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *teve1867Man 3 days ago

wirral

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 days ago

halstead

By *M123Cool OP   Man 3 days ago

Cardiff/Bristol

" Why is he here, I thought him and Juan went to Rio ? " Said a quizical Babs.

" Don't know and don't care " snapped Harri " Of all the days we could have come here it has to be on the same day as him, I thought he was gone forever!! "

Like a rabbit in the headlights ,I stood between them ,unsure what to say or do .

" I'll get us all a drink' ,I stuttered give us a chance to calm down a bit "

" I don't want to calm down " seethed Harri , " Mines a double brandy "

I got the drinks in and returned to the ladies at a booth, Harri still angry and venting on Babs.

" Looks like Juan has had some work done don't you think? "

" Well yes , I didn't recognise him at all" sid Babs, " Did a good job in his tits though eh ? "

They both smiled reluctantly, Babs knew how to bring Harri round.

" Doubles all round ,I said , putting the Brandy on the table.

Harri downed hers in one.

" Maybe best we go ? " I asked, " the atmosphere has changed a little, don't you think ? "

" No " barked Harri ," I'll not have him spoil my night "

" Ok said Babs" , well stay untill after Midnight,when we de-mask , say goodbye to our friends and go home"

" De-mask " I asked.

" Oh ,you wouldn't know, everyone who's left at midnight removes their masks, just a thing this club does, although a few have been discarded already" explained Babs.

As I looked around the room about half the people had discarded their masks , no doubt lost during an encounter during the evening so far, and saw Debs mascara smeared face across the room.

Feeling guilty again ,I quickly turned away and stayed quiet or the rest of the night.

Midnight came, masks were discarded and the three of us sat, slighty d*unk for a while .

We said our farwells, to Harri and Babs friends, who were equally shocked at Steve and Juan's return.

As we walked towards the exit, a deep voice, mockingly said to us," Leaving already Ladies ? , the night is still young "

Turning around to see Steve, arm around an embarrassed looking Juan, grinning back at us .......

By *illie B. HardaganMan 3 days ago

Leyland

By *ndecidedjMan 3 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *evonFbsCouple 3 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ADSPARKY200Man 3 days ago

Watford