FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wash basket #2

Wash basket #2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishcon OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sth

A continuation of previous post , some great story's and finds . You naughty bunch ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rishcon OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sth

No one

By *rishcon OP   Man 1 week ago

Sth

Any stories. For here or pm me

By *untime512Man 1 week ago

Manchester

I use anyone’s I’m lucky enough to cum over

By *itradieladMan 6 days ago

cardiff

Found pair of dad in laws hed cummed into once, still wet and covered, licked them clean and used them to wank myself, added my own load and tossed them back. Best wank iv ever had

By *udeboy65Man 6 days ago

rotherham

I look after my neighbours Flat to feed his tropical fish when he goes away. He’s got a girlfriend, but she doesn’t live with him. anyway the last time they went away I had to go to toilet and wash my hands and I noticed the wash basket. I had to have a look. I’ve looked before, but nothing ever interesting in it but this time there was a black thong on top well stain stain and still wet, my cock went hard straight away as I picked them up to sniff them. I took them straight home got naked and wanked with them on my face sniffing and licking the coach. Then wrap them around my cock as I cum in them. Tried to put them on, but they wouldn’t fit as she’s only a size 10. She’s 55 and always at them goes to the gym as I’m always watching her, leave his flat in her gym gear tight leggings and a vest top looks so fucking sexy. I come in her knickers loads of time before they come back off holiday I wash them and put them back in the wash basket. Can’t wait for them to go away again to see if she leaves me a pair

By *rishcon OP   Man 1 day ago

Sth

Any over the weekend people,

» Add a new message to this topic