FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuck life

Cuck life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eservoirdog OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Kingston

I'd hired a new team member at work, junior office admin to help convert all our paper docs into electronic. Reduce some of the office space down that was filled with rows of folders.

She was a cute looking woman, I thought around late 20s or so. But wasn't sure exactly. She had got on well during the interview, quite shy but ticked all the boxes and was living close to the office. Little did I know she was an absolute devil of a sex pest.

A few weeks in and I popped into one of the store rooms and she was there looked very flustered, I did think I saw her hands between her legs as i went in but assumed it was just my imagination. She was certainly being coy and then I heard a voice, it sounded a bit tinny like it was a phone speaker "please can I cum mistress"

What the fuck was that I thought. "My office now" I said.

She sheepishly folloed me and closed the door behind her. For the next 10 mins she didn't say much as I explained these kind of things weren't appropriate for work time or the office. "Where are they appropriate then?" She asked with a kinky look in her eyes.

"At home perhaps?" I informed her, although i had to admit I was now starting to think with my cock and my head was losing the battle thinking about what she was doing.

"OK, I'll go home then. Would you take me home? My boyfriend usually meets me but I locked him up today as he's been bad"

Oh Jeez I thought, what the fuck am I getting myself into. Well my cock was almost walking out of the door to take her home. As I stood up to open the door she timed her own movement to ensure we touched and she gently carried my cock through my suit. She had me right then, she felt my hard cock and she knew I was game for whatever she wanted.

We walked the short distance back to hers and she filled me in about her cuck boyfriend. She'd apparently been teasing him about me and saying that she wanted me to fuck her at work. Her boyfriend had been tied up but 1 hand free to wank with, when I'd walked in on her in the store room they'd been talking through their Fantasy of me fucking her whilst he watched on and wanked himself off...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idssissyTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Lucky you

By *argaryen starkCouple 14 weeks ago

pinxton

By *ounggent01Man 14 weeks ago

N yorks

By *eservoirdog OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Kingston

I was getting dressed now, she was still laying on the bed, face down and dozing after another wild session. Her bf was again cuffed I the corner of the room, his small cock was rock hard as he watched his gf laying there and knackered after what had been a fairly long afternoon with multiple fuck sessions. Between fucking shed untied him and he'd cooked us all some food. Despite the fairly taboo sex life, they were a great couple to be around.

As I threw on my hoody and baseball cap, I looked over to him, his eyes still transfixed on her, by now after a few weeks we'd progressed to fucking bare, I'd dumped my 3rd load of the day into her cunt and her pussy was swollen and used. She gets very wet when fucking and her juices and my seed were oozing from her as she slept off the session.

I asked if he wanted to be let go as she was probably going to sleep. He nodded and said thanks.

I left them to it and closed to door to but not fully shut as I left the bedroom.

A minute later I realised I'd left my car key in the room and went back to the bedroom, as I peaked through the gap I noticed that he had eased his way between her legs, spreading her arse cheeks and admiring the view of the wet and used pussy in front of him. To my surprise, she spoke.

"Get on with it then" she whispered, her voice muffled by the pillow.

He then spread her arse cheeks as much as he could and his tongue darted out from his mouth and licked her from behind from her clit to her arsehole. She gasped, he moaned in ecstasy tasting her cunt juice and spunk cocktail. He was now wanking his cock as he used one hand to spread her arse and keep on linking. His face buried in her.

He was cleaning her well and lapping up all the juices. My cock was hardening again, I didn't think I had a 4th round in me despite my cock getting harder. So i continued to be a voyuer, I took out my phone and videoed the event so I could watch back later.

Eventually she was cleaned up and she told him he could cum now. He eased his small 4 inch cock towards her pussy and began wanking furiously. His face still glistening with wetness. He came quickly and shot his small load over her arse.

"I didn't say you could cum on my arse did I, lick it up now.

He did as he was told and I finished my video. I casually walked back in and announced I'd forgotten my keys. The boyfriend for the first time in weeks looked embarrassed, he must have known id seen him eating my cum out of his girlfriend.

"Don't worry mate, I'll save a big load for you next time"

By *hil911Man 13 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ounggent01Man 13 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ark_sentinelCouple 13 weeks ago

Andover

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

By *iquor247Man 13 weeks ago

wirral

By *oppy12Man 13 weeks ago

Swindon

By *j and c 2Couple 13 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ast_jjMan 13 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Kingston

A few weeks passed and we continued to meet regularly after work or weekends, always at their place with the boyfriend watching on. Sometimes he would be cuffed, other times just in the apartment listening in.

After one evening of much drinking and not much fucking, I said to her, let's go fuck I'm getting hard thinking about your body on top of mine. She went to clean up in the shower, but came back out after a few mins and said "sorry, I've just cum on my period and don't feel like it now". I was thinking about taking her into the bedroom and playing with her tight ass instead, I'd fucked her ass a few times but not every time, to my surprise she suggested that her boyfriend suck me off.

I'd never really been bi, clearly I was comfortable around guys, her boyfriend had been watching nearly every time we'd fucked and to be fair the combination of a couple bottles of wine and a need to shoot a load had me thinking it wasn't a bad idea.

Her boyfriend started to object, stating it was a step too far, but she quickly put him back in his place. "You love to eat his cum out of my pussy, let's cut me out of the equation and make you work for it this time"

She pushed him to his knees and she pulled my cock out, he looked like he didn't want to suck it but she told him to open his mouth, I was surprisingly rock hard as I grabbed hold of her arse whilst he started to suck me.

I couldn't resist groping her arse more as her boyfriend tucked me deep, if he hadn't sucked a cock before, he was a very quick learner. My hand was now inside her panties and probing her anus. He didn't let up and before long she was moaning as she began to enjoy the finger in her arse and I was moaning as my orgasm built.

The next thing I know I had cum down his throat, he looked equal part embarrassed and equal parts horny. He cleaned himself off and went to an armchair to walk himself off.

She was clearly now very aroused by the activity and she stripped off and pulled her panties aside and bent over in front of me, she had exposed just her arse hole for me and i knelt behind her and buried my tongue in her dark hole and rimmed her tight ass for all I was worth. She came quickly and from the other side of the room her boyfriend watched on and spunked his own load all over himself

By *ndrea54TV/TS 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *iquor247Man 13 weeks ago

wirral

By *ounggent01Man 13 weeks ago

N yorks

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 13 weeks ago

North Shields

Interesting, then what happened?

By *teve1867Man 13 weeks ago

wirral

By *ritymindMan 13 weeks ago

weston

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Plymouth

I would so adore to find a woman locally into this, although I am a tv slut potential cuck, I can switch for women xxx

By *umpstyleMan 13 weeks ago

North

By *iceguy12345678Man 13 weeks ago

Near Fareham

Kingston

My still erect cock slipped out of her wet pussy for what felt like the best fuck yet, we'd been having short passionate sex for months now and the new dynamic with her cuck boyfriend had been explored more along the way.

As I laid on the bed, my cock awash with her juices and my cum our latest ritual was for her cuck to Come suck my cock and clean me up, he was waiting at the end of the bed as I found a comfortable position. She clicked her fingers and he leapt into action, his mouth around my sensitive cock tasting our combined love juice, he kept at it until I had gone limp and then switched to her used cunt and greedily lapped up the feast.

I cuddled her as we both rested and he did his work. After he was done we dozed and he would go and make us some food. If it was a weekend and we had nothing to do then he'd attend to us all day and eventually before bed time she'd like him wank himself off whilst we watched, his cock was significantly smaller than mine but it was fun to see how much he enjoyed being watched, if he'd been particularly good then sometimes she'd sit on his face whilst he wanked himself. On a very rare occasion, probably 3 times in the past month she'd let him slide his cock inside her buy always with a condom on and only after he'd been wanking so he only ever lasted a few mins. She'd then always request he get me hard by sucking my dick and then having him guide my cock into her bare and I'd fuck her until I came inside her, ressserting my dominance over his cuck life.

It was a great time for the 3 of us, we all got what we wanted and everything was going well. We continued like this for many months with slightly different themes, sometimes I'd stay over and he'd sleep on the sofa whilst I shared their bed with her.

The 3 way relationship eventually ended when I took a promotion overseas and we went out separate ways. Occasionally she'd visit me abroad without him but the sex was never the same without the cuck dynamic.

Fin

By *he Ring WraithMan 13 weeks ago

Bradford

By *hicsterMan 13 weeks ago

ayrshire

" "

By *ndrea54TV/TS 13 weeks ago

cambridge