FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones first solo visit to the seedy house party.

Miss Jones first solo visit to the seedy house party.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Miss Jones first solo visit to the seedy house party.

This was in the early 2000’s and i had very limited experience of clubs and parties having focussed more on couple and singles meets previously. I had attended some with my ex but now i was single would i be brave enough to go on my own. As i drove along i mulled over my decision to go for it. I had messaged the host several times and he seemed very welcoming. He had put me in touch with other regular guests and it seemed a fun place to go. They had said i could stay over but i had the car which was big enough to sleep in if necessary and it was bring your own booze so i had enough dutch courage. It was called a house party in reality but was in a venue dedicated to these parties and with playrooms and glory holes etc. i would soon find out as my sat nav had just said i had arrived. There was a car park at the end of the road and i could see a multi-storey house with the front door lit up and lights on inside. I parked up and watched the door for a bit seeing others arrive. I saw a few single blokes and a few couples, some dressed up and others much more casual. I hadnt seen any other single females yet but i knew that there were always less of us at most parties and clubs so wasnt worried. I knew i had finished driving so opened my bag and swigged a shot of malibu for dutch courage before i went in.

I could hear party music as i approached and the door was opened promptly by a middle aged woman who was smiling and friendly. She took my entrance fee in a small porch and showed me in where i was given a locker in what seemed to be a corner of a large long living room. There was leather type seating all around the edges and a few coffee tables for drinks. There were about 6/7 couples and around 8 males. Mixed ages and ethnicity. One or two were quite attractive. I was advised to stash my stuff while i had a tour and then get settled.

She called over an older man who introduced himself as Rick the guy in charge. I recognised him and thanked him for his messages and asked if it was still ok to stay over. He confirmed it was. He said he would take me on a tour. Firstly upstairs as there was a stairway to our left and then through the lounge and around downstairs.

The first thing upstairs was a bathroom. He said showers were allowed. Then a bedroom/playroom. Past another staircase to another what had been a bedroom once i think but he called a smoking room (before the bans) it had a fire escape door that led to a flat roof and a ling sofa, a chair and ashtrays. A few guys were smoking in just boxers up here. They smiled and said hi. Then towards another bedroom but before hand we past what i could only describe as an understair cupboard like area with a doorway covered by a blackout curtain and down the side of the wall 3 holes at varying heights. He showed me i could go behind the curtain and guys could put a cock through a hole for me to play with or suck if i wished to. Then onto another bedroom dominated by a huge leather covered like bed with coloured mood lighting above. There was a couple in here with a woman riding a guys cock. They smiled and carried on fucking and Rick slapped her arse before we walked out. He then took me up the final staircase. This was a normalish room with a large bed, bedside tables, on suite shower room and a tv showing feed from downstairs rooms. ‘This’ he said ‘is my room, it can be used but after the party i sleep here in private. Everyone else sleeps downstairs in the lounge or the playrooms. Just find a space. My staff who help out get the main rooms, so the one you just saw and one downstairs you havent seen yet and im here. You can sleep downstairs but you may be safer here with me because i have alot of blokes staying tonight and you may get bothered down in the lounge but you can decide later. Just relax and have fun first’. We then went down. As i walked through the lounge i felt eyes on me. I smiled at those who made eye contact. Some were chatting. Some were watching a wall mounted tv playing music videos. The other side of the lounge was another playroom with a viewing window in it. And another bathroom and a kitchen with tea and coffee and a range of soft drinks available alongside a fridge etc. where i was invited yo put my own bag of drinks and a further smaller playroom. And a door to the back garden and an outside walled area. Tour over i was invited to grab a drink and taken to the lounge and introduced to a loud lady and gent who were chatting to some others who also said they were new. I sat opposite to have a drink and get my bearings a bit. I looked around. There were a few couples older than me. A younger couple. A couple who were a older butch looking man and a younger male dressed in a red leather skirt and patterned stockings and a gorgeous pair of sparkle heels who had a lot of eye make up on. They smiled at me and i chatted with them a little. The more i drank the warmer it seemed but it did seem to ease my nerves and every trip to the kitchen to get a drink i became bolder and chatted with more people. I also smoked at that time so took trips to the garden and upstairs smoking area a few times. It must have been after the first bottle of Asti was finished and my second malibu and drank i realised i needed to slow down on the booze as i didnt want to spoil the night by getting d*unk and i hadnt been out for ages. I went out the back for some air and the next few drinks just went for the without the Malibu. It was getting on for 10pm and i figured i should start having some fun so i took off my dress and strutted across the lounge in my basque , stockings and heels to put it in my locker. Tucking a strip of 5 condoms into my bra area before i locked it again. There had been one guy who had made eye contact with me several times who i fancied and his mate was sexy but had a woman with him. The woman and man seemed to be working helping on the door and showing people around a lot so the first guy was on his own quite a bit. I went over and said hi. He told me he liked my outfit and i looked horny. He asked if i wanted some fun and i said i did but wanted a ciggie first. We went up to the upstairs smoking area and i popped into the loo and freshened up noticing i felt a bit d*unk still. We had a smoke and went into the room with coloured lights. We slowly began touching and kissing each other. Another couple came in and lay next to us. They were older and a slightly bigger couple. She had great boobs. As he kissed me he pulled my basque down revealing my own and he pulled me up to kneeling up so i could bend over and suck his cock letting my tits swing below me. Her fella was fucking her doggy stile so my fella who I discovered was called Paul took the chance to suck and fondle her much bigger tits while i worked on Pauls cock. Her fella decided to smack my arse which was presented right next to him as he fucked his woman. It didnt take him long to find his way to pushing 2 fingers into my soaked pussy and begin finger fucking me in rhythm with fucking his own girl. His woman next to me being thrust forward so her boobs squeezed against Pauls face as my own increasingly faster fingering caused me to force my mouth harder onto Pauls cock and my groans and moans to vibrate down his shaft as i greedily sucked at him. This didnt last long before i felt a hot load fill my throat as i simultaneously squirted hard on the guy behind me’s fingers. As my mouth milked Paul of every drop he gradually moved and said sorry that he had cum before he fucked me. Promising to be back soon he was going to clean up. I decided to stay and took over playing with her tits and kissing her while her fella fucked her hard until with a very loud groan he filled her with cum causing her to scream out that she too was cumming. They slowly disentangle and we laughed and chatted on the bed for a while. I found out they were lyn and simon and i decided to spread lyns legs wide open and taste Simons cum from her leaking hole. Simon seemed excited to watch as i sucked and licked at Lyns wet used pussy trying to suck and tease every drop out of her. We developed quite an audience and as i was buried face first in Lyns pussy he asked if he could fuck me. I didnt think much about my reply i just said ‘god yes Simon i really want to be fucked so badly just wear a condom and help yourself.

I soon felt the delicious feeling of a hard cock sliding into my hungry pussy. Enjoying as Simon found his rhythm and started to fuck me slowly and deeply ……………….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rtidyknotWoman 3 weeks ago

Clovenfords

Mmmm more please

By *ve58Woman 3 weeks ago

liverpool

Hope theres more to come

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *amesB66Man 3 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Fabulous, as always xx

By *xyBs2022Couple 3 weeks ago

Lancs

By *enninemarkMan 3 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *illie fitMan 3 weeks ago

wonderland

Nice read

By *hrisukbishareCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yum

By *h-why-notMan 3 weeks ago

Isle of Wight

Amazing hope we dont have to wait long for part 2

By *orgotten22Woman 3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ameisnawtyMan 3 weeks ago

D18

Mmmmm hot

By *J GeminiTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

By *andyandmickCouple 3 weeks ago

chilwell

south coast IOW

I could feel his grip on my waist as he thrust into me and feel my own orgasm building as he increased his pace. I knew i was close and it wasn’t long before my own groans and cries were added to Lyns as her husband brought me to orgasm. He held his hard cock deep inside me as i squirted and felt my cum on our thighs. He then fucked me harder so that i lost focus on her pussy and just buried my face in her juices as my moans escaped. I thought id felt him cum at one point but a pause and i felt him pull out. I groaned and said ‘oh god that was good, more please’. To my delight i felt the cock slide back in and my waist gripped once again. He seemed bigger somehow and more intense. Lyn wriggled a little and i raised myself back up on all fours to push back against his cock which seemed to have a new lease of life. It was then that i saw Simon sit back on the bed next to lyn looking at me. I went to jump but he leaned in and said ‘its fine its Paul back’. I relaxed and pushed back into pauls cock as he enjoyed how wet it was was. ‘I said welcome back’ as i rocked my body enjoying his slightly longer cock ramming into me. I began cumming quite quickly but he never slowed he continued to fuck me faster creating a rolling orgasm through my body. The tightening and squeezing of my excited pussy combined with my cries of delight excited him and his grip on my waist tightened as he rammed me back onto him. Both of us cumming together. As he pulled out my body shivered. I felt great. I love being fucked and didnt want it to end. Then new hands gripped my waist. ‘May i?’ I heard. Sod it i thought. I came to get fucked and im going to. ‘Condom? ‘ i asked. As the male voice said yes i saw Simon look across my body and nod to me. I took it as confirmation and ‘as long as you wear a condom then go ahead’. His cock was smaller and i felt his belly against my arse so i suspected he was a slightly chubbier guy but he fucked me enthusiastically even slipping a finger into my bum hole. Lyn and Simon watched and fondled my breasts and kissed me as the guy behind me enjoyed using my holes. He grunted and sounded breathless as he clearly worked up to orgasm and just as his eager thrusts let me know he was close he pulled out and i heard him rip off a condom just before i felt the splashes of cum against my bum cheeks. No sooner had he finished than more hands gripped me. ‘More?’ Simon questioned as he looked at my face. I had barely nodded when i felt my pussey being stretched by a much more girthy cock. I couldnt help but groan as he slowly forced his way into me. ‘Take me big black cock you dirty slut’ i heard as it pushed into me. His words excited me and i felt his hands push me down into the bed as his cock impaled my body. I cried out but despite his words he was careful to allow me to adjust around him. Easing in until i felt his pelvis tight against my arse. ‘There slut now you are full of cock, im going to fuck you like a slut should be fucked’ it felt amazing as he opened me up with each thrust and slowly withdrew each time allowing me to enjoy every inch of him, every thrust. He was slow. Teasing. Gradually building speed. Then there were bursts of him fucking me hard and fast leaving me breathless and in a hightened state seconds from cumming before he slowed right down again. Fuck he was edging himself using my body, but as a result he was also keeping me on the edge of cumming. I kept trying to thrust back harder but his strong hands just kept me pinned as he enjoyed me. I wriggled against him desperate for him to make me cum again but he just took his time, enjoying fucking me in his own way to his own speed listening to my moans and cries. It felt like he fucked me for hours before he lifted my hips and raised my back to my knees. Someone came around to the front and a cock was placed near my mouth. The guy behind me leaned and said near my ear ‘take my boys cock slut’. I allowed it entry to my mouth and as my fucking eased i felt it start to fuck my mouth. I licked and sucked on it trying to wet it with saliva so it would slide in easier but was restricted as my motion was dictated my the constant thrusting of the huge cock using my pussy.

The cock pushed into my mouth and he held my head on it causing me to g/ag and ch:oke and dribble. As it became more lubricated it slid into my throat easier and the cock behind me speeded up his movements. He began fucking me harder again and i could feel my own excitement building. It was intense as my body had hard black cock thrusting in from both ends. This time he didnt stop he continued to fuck me intensely and relentlessly as his friend used my throat. The cock in my mouth was the only thing preventing me screaming out as i started to cum over and over again. My screams held back as i felt him begin to pulse and tense as he too finally released into the condom deep inside me. Twitching and jumping as every drop shot out of him. The noises and his orgasm triggered his friend to also let go and as the guy with his cock in my throat held my head still a second shot of cum from someone hit me from the side i felt him start to fill my mouth. He pulled out and the continued string of cum ran from my mouth over my face and chin. Another shot of cum landed across my back as i felt the cock in my pussy slow and begin to withdraw. As the final loads of cum landed on my exhausted body i turned and saw several other guys, hard cocks in hand. ‘Sorry im having a break now but im sure we can have more fun after a drink and a shower’ i said. I looked a cum covered mess as i stripped off the remnants of the last bits of clothing i still had on and walked naked on very shakey legs towards the nearest bathroom. Thanking the guys as i left the bedroom and waving at Lyn and Simon. See you in a minute……

south coast IOW

"Fabulous, as always xx"

By *illyouup400Man 3 weeks ago

City

By *ameisnawtyMan 3 weeks ago

D18

Wow amazing

By *teve1867Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

halstead

huddersfield/manchester

By *asseur_9Man 3 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great stories x

By *cottyboy126Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Fantastic story. Need more!

walsall

Stunning !

By *pagedMan 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

hope there's more

By *an45Man 3 weeks ago

Newport

Best on here… thank you !

south coast IOW

Thank you for the positive comments. Ill tell you about what happened next when i write the third section tonight. Xx

By *omo85500Man 3 weeks ago

south dublin

Amazing story making me rock hard

south coast IOW

I enjoyed the shower and felt refreshed afterwards. Though bad planning on my part meant i then had to run downstairs naked to the lockers to grab clean basque. Luckily i always take spare lingerie as i know im likely to get wet. I decided to put my hair in a french plate as it was wet where i had washed cum out of it. So with clean undies and stockings and fresh make up i went into the kitchen for a drink. There were a few more people here now. I realised the post pub crowd had come in whilst was upstairs. There were two more couples and a few more guys and one other single female. I smiled at her and said hi but she seemed totally focussed on just one single guy. Two couples went together into one of the downstairs playrooms but shut the door and locked it indicating they wanted to be left alone. It was the window one and they opened the curtain drawing a little crowd of the single guys. I had a few strong measures of malibu and one of the guys offered me a few shots of black sambucca which i love so i had a laugh and a drink with him downstairs. I decided to go for a smoke but didnt want to go out the back garden with wet hair and just undies on because it would be cold so went back up to the upstairs smoking room. There was one young couple and about 5 blokes varying ages hanging out having a ciggy. I realised id left my lighter downstairs but an older guy gave me a light no problem. The smokers always spark up conversation and we were laughing and joking in no time. The room was quite warm and quite smokey. I sat on the sofa with the young couple and the other guys were either on stools or sat on the floor. As we were chatting the couple next to me started kissing and touching each other and eventually she started sucking his cock. It was making me horny watching them and one of the guys i had been chatting with who was late 30’s had a rather nice looking bulge in his trousers that had grown considerably since he was also watching. I noticed his mate had taken his cock out and was openly wanking as he watched. He noticed me looking and smiled. I smiled back and licked my lips at the sight of his precum glistening. He noticed and walked closer to the sofa saying something about getting a better look. I was a bit d*unk and feeling very bold and as he stood near me i leaned over and licked the precum from the end of his cock. He turned and moved towards me offering his hard cock to my mouth and i instinctively opened it to allow him access. I began to lick and suck him eagerly as I continued to watch the girl kneeling on the floor eagerly sucking the cock of her fella who was sat next to me. She raised herself up and a guy started to fondle her body, judging by her moans i think he had found her pussy and was enjoying teasing it with his fingers as she continued to work her lips up and down her mans cock. His groans excited me and i worked faster and more rhythmically on the cock sliding in and out of my own mouth when i suddenly felt my head gripped and hot cum pump into my mouth. I swallowed quickly as he filled my mouth and as he finished i licked him clean. I was a little disappointed that he had cum so fast but within seconds his mates cock had taken his place and the cum still in my mouth and throat quickly lubricated his entry into my mouth. I licked and teased the head wanting to make him feel good as i quite fancied this guy and wanted him to enjoy my attention. I took him deep into my mouth focused on pushing my tongue out to lick at his balls as the base of his cock met my mouth. Enjoying that i could deep throat his length i continued to encourage him to fuck my face slowly and deeply causing me to dribble down his balls as he plunged in and pulled back out. His jeans and shorts were pulled down half way and I put my arms around him and took his bum cheeks in my hands so i could pull him firmly into me encouraging him to fuck my mouth harder. Gagging on his cock but wanting him to use my mouth hard and faster. I wanted his cum in my throat and took his cock out long enough for me to look up at him and ask him to give it to me. He watched as the girl next to me was being spit roasted by her boyfriend and an older guy as i sat on the sofa in front of him gleefully encouraging him to use my mouth as his own fuck hole. As he started to cum he grunted loudly and held my head firmly preventing me from moving. His noises and use of my mouth caused me to squirt a little, the wet patch on my fresh pants highlighting how excited i was being face fucked. As he finished my head was gripped and turned sideways. I shut my eyes and allowed the next stranger to begin his own assault on my mouth. My licking and sucking evidence that i was eager for his cum to join the others. I lost track of time and it was after the fourth guy had given me his load in my mouth i stopped to ask for a quick drink of water. The guys in the smoking area were quick to oblige and offer me another cock to suck on as soon as i had drank a bit. I noticed the couple had gone but there were still 2 or 3 guys waiting and wanking while I happily took their cum in my mouth. I was feeling a little rebellious and very naughty as i reached out to pull another hard cock into me. I noticed the last three guys were the older guy, a younger shy looking guy and a guy about 40 who was gorgeous and still had his jeans on but was rubbing his crotch slowly as he watched. I finished sucking the guy in my mouth and invited the young guy over. He came over slowly looking a bit shy but still presented his cock to my mouth. I started slowly licking his shaft. Looking up at him as i did so. I watched as i massaged his balls and slowly slide my lips over his shining head and began guiding him slowly inside. My lips massaging him and my tongue licking along him as i did. Each time i pulled back i sucked and nibbled gently on his head and rolled my tongue around the grove of the head before plunging my head down to slide him deeply into my throat. He didnt take long before his own hips began to thrust forward to meet me each time and he couldnt help but cry out as he started to shoot into me. I held him in place until he stopped twitching and thrusting ensuring i had each drop. Gulping at the huge load he shot as i took it into my belly. As he left the old guy looked at me. ‘Come on’ i said. ‘Im an inclusive kind of girl, get over here’. His cock was smaller and i could feel a few corse hairs on his balls but he lasted a lot longer than many of the younger guys before giving me his load. He seemed almost apologetic as he finished cumming but very politely thanked me which made me laugh. I think i had taken about 8 loads of cum in my mouth and decided another drink was in order when i noticed the good looking guy still there smoking a cigarette. ‘Oh hi. Sorry im going to have a drink now. ‘I said. ‘Thats fine, my cocks too big for your throat ill just fuck you later’. He replied. I laughed at his confidence but his cheeky grin told me he was probably right………,,.,

huddersfield/manchester

By *evonFbsCouple 3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *illie fitMan 3 weeks ago

wonderland

Very naughty indeed

halstead

By *orgotten22Woman 3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *teve1867Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *amesB66Man 3 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"I enjoyed the shower and felt refreshed afterwards. Though bad planning on my part meant i then had to run downstairs naked to the lockers to grab clean basque. Luckily i always take spare lingerie as i know im likely to get wet. I decided to put my hair in a french plate as it was wet where i had washed cum out of it. So with clean undies and stockings and fresh make up i went into the kitchen for a drink. There were a few more people here now. I realised the post pub crowd had come in whilst was upstairs. There were two more couples and a few more guys and one other single female. I smiled at her and said hi but she seemed totally focussed on just one single guy. Two couples went together into one of the downstairs playrooms but shut the door and locked it indicating they wanted to be left alone. It was the window one and they opened the curtain drawing a little crowd of the single guys. I had a few strong measures of malibu and one of the guys offered me a few shots of black sambucca which i love so i had a laugh and a drink with him downstairs. I decided to go for a smoke but didnt want to go out the back garden with wet hair and just undies on because it would be cold so went back up to the upstairs smoking room. There was one young couple and about 5 blokes varying ages hanging out having a ciggy. I realised id left my lighter downstairs but an older guy gave me a light no problem. The smokers always spark up conversation and we were laughing and joking in no time. The room was quite warm and quite smokey. I sat on the sofa with the young couple and the other guys were either on stools or sat on the floor. As we were chatting the couple next to me started kissing and touching each other and eventually she started sucking his cock. It was making me horny watching them and one of the guys i had been chatting with who was late 30’s had a rather nice looking bulge in his trousers that had grown considerably since he was also watching. I noticed his mate had taken his cock out and was openly wanking as he watched. He noticed me looking and smiled. I smiled back and licked my lips at the sight of his precum glistening. He noticed and walked closer to the sofa saying something about getting a better look. I was a bit d*unk and feeling very bold and as he stood near me i leaned over and licked the precum from the end of his cock. He turned and moved towards me offering his hard cock to my mouth and i instinctively opened it to allow him access. I began to lick and suck him eagerly as I continued to watch the girl kneeling on the floor eagerly sucking the cock of her fella who was sat next to me. She raised herself up and a guy started to fondle her body, judging by her moans i think he had found her pussy and was enjoying teasing it with his fingers as she continued to work her lips up and down her mans cock. His groans excited me and i worked faster and more rhythmically on the cock sliding in and out of my own mouth when i suddenly felt my head gripped and hot cum pump into my mouth. I swallowed quickly as he filled my mouth and as he finished i licked him clean. I was a little disappointed that he had cum so fast but within seconds his mates cock had taken his place and the cum still in my mouth and throat quickly lubricated his entry into my mouth. I licked and teased the head wanting to make him feel good as i quite fancied this guy and wanted him to enjoy my attention. I took him deep into my mouth focused on pushing my tongue out to lick at his balls as the base of his cock met my mouth. Enjoying that i could deep throat his length i continued to encourage him to fuck my face slowly and deeply causing me to dribble down his balls as he plunged in and pulled back out. His jeans and shorts were pulled down half way and I put my arms around him and took his bum cheeks in my hands so i could pull him firmly into me encouraging him to fuck my mouth harder. Gagging on his cock but wanting him to use my mouth hard and faster. I wanted his cum in my throat and took his cock out long enough for me to look up at him and ask him to give it to me. He watched as the girl next to me was being spit roasted by her boyfriend and an older guy as i sat on the sofa in front of him gleefully encouraging him to use my mouth as his own fuck hole. As he started to cum he grunted loudly and held my head firmly preventing me from moving. His noises and use of my mouth caused me to squirt a little, the wet patch on my fresh pants highlighting how excited i was being face fucked. As he finished my head was gripped and turned sideways. I shut my eyes and allowed the next stranger to begin his own assault on my mouth. My licking and sucking evidence that i was eager for his cum to join the others. I lost track of time and it was after the fourth guy had given me his load in my mouth i stopped to ask for a quick drink of water. The guys in the smoking area were quick to oblige and offer me another cock to suck on as soon as i had drank a bit. I noticed the couple had gone but there were still 2 or 3 guys waiting and wanking while I happily took their cum in my mouth. I was feeling a little rebellious and very naughty as i reached out to pull another hard cock into me. I noticed the last three guys were the older guy, a younger shy looking guy and a guy about 40 who was gorgeous and still had his jeans on but was rubbing his crotch slowly as he watched. I finished sucking the guy in my mouth and invited the young guy over. He came over slowly looking a bit shy but still presented his cock to my mouth. I started slowly licking his shaft. Looking up at him as i did so. I watched as i massaged his balls and slowly slide my lips over his shining head and began guiding him slowly inside. My lips massaging him and my tongue licking along him as i did. Each time i pulled back i sucked and nibbled gently on his head and rolled my tongue around the grove of the head before plunging my head down to slide him deeply into my throat. He didnt take long before his own hips began to thrust forward to meet me each time and he couldnt help but cry out as he started to shoot into me. I held him in place until he stopped twitching and thrusting ensuring i had each drop. Gulping at the huge load he shot as i took it into my belly. As he left the old guy looked at me. ‘Come on’ i said. ‘Im an inclusive kind of girl, get over here’. His cock was smaller and i could feel a few corse hairs on his balls but he lasted a lot longer than many of the younger guys before giving me his load. He seemed almost apologetic as he finished cumming but very politely thanked me which made me laugh. I think i had taken about 8 loads of cum in my mouth and decided another drink was in order when i noticed the good looking guy still there smoking a cigarette. ‘Oh hi. Sorry im going to have a drink now. ‘I said. ‘Thats fine, my cocks too big for your throat ill just fuck you later’. He replied. I laughed at his confidence but his cheeky grin told me he was probably right………,,.,"

Another fabulously naughty episode xx

By *otplaying4nowWoman 3 weeks ago

doncaster

Amazing!!!

south coast IOW

Thank you. Ill add the next bit tonight xx

By *raceyCouple 3 weeks ago

UK

By *rednWilma40Couple 3 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *eed AttentionMan 3 weeks ago

Oxford

What a lucky lady

By *ustdoomnowMan 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

walsall

By * nicepairCouple 2 weeks ago

portsmouth

Fabulously written but Floss, who is every bit as naughty as Miss Jones. If not, naughtier.

I am so lucky to know her and you will be too, if you get the chance.

By *unEdinGuyMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

With a final grin at the sexy guy i went back downstairs. I quickly grabbed my wash bag out of my locker and brushed me teeth and freshened up , my pussy was soaked again it had been so horny taking all that cum.

I made my way through the lounge. There were still a few people chatting. A different group of guys were looking through the viewing window so I wondered if the two couples were still in there but as i entered the kitchen they were there gathering up their drinks and saying their goodbyes. They seemed happy with how their night had gone though i think had stuck to just playing between their two couples, after all sometimes this kind of place is just used as a venue for a meet as you know, and they had seemed to enjoy being watched.

Simon and Lynn were in the kitchen, clearly regulars who seemed to know everybody. They smiled when i turned up. ‘That cig took you a while Mrs’ Lynn grinned as i walked in. ‘Yes i got a little distracted up there’ i couldn’t help laugh as i replied. ‘Yeah, Simon saw, he popped to check you were ok and said you seemed occupied but ok’.

I grabbed a drink and joined in the general chatter in the kitchen before we went and sat in the lounge. The other single female i had spotted earlier seemed to have disappeared but the younger couple were there. They were sat with the guy who had been spit roasting her with them earlier upstairs. They said hi and we all sat chatting for a while. Gradually some of the other couples reappeared and started leaving. The single girl and the guy she had been watching all night appeared together. She looked pleased with herself as she kissed him goodbye and said she would message him. I enjoyed people watching but was incredibly aware that the sexy guy from upstairs flitted in and out of my view occasionally and each time he did we exchanged a grin and i felt a pulse in my pussy. I knew i wanted him and the excitement of anticipation was creating a delicious heat between my thighs. He introduced himself as Jay and seemed to know Simon and Lynn. He chatted for a few minutes to them before he went to the kitchen but not before we had exchanged more grins. There was a definite chemistry between us that i was eager to explore more and my body was clearly agreeing with me judging my the way my pussy and nipples felt each time he smiled at me. I was disappointed when he went to talk to some people in the kitchen.

After a few drinks and lots of laughter and chatting and exchanging details with a few people downstairs i decided to go for a wander around. There were exciting noises coming from the bedroom on the first landing and i could see two couples and another male were enjoying some fun. The male spotted me and indicated to come in but i shook my head, i wanted to see who was about and they were not really my type. I saw a two guys with cocks pressed into the glory holes. It excited me watching them. They were clearly enjoying whoever was the other side of the curtain. It seemed like one person as the guy one side had a cock that was wet coming out and judging by the slurping sounds was getting a great blowjob. The other seemed to be being wanked and as the blow job guy cum the other quickly moved to take his place in the middle. I imagine the girl the other side of that hole was enjoying her loads as i had earlier. I enjoyed watching and encouraged another chubby guy who had been around most of the night but i had not seen playing at all to come and present his cock at the second hole. Judging by his reaction it was clear he was being wanked within seconds much to his (and my) delight. I thought to myself it was a shame they didnt have female glory holes. (It was over 20 years ago and czech gloryholes were not commonly known about).

I made my way to the top floor. Rick was there chatting to a couple. He was watching cctv footage from downstairs on a screen on the desk in the far corner of the room. He said it was for security but i felt he was just perving. It did seem to be of the common areas rather than the playrooms but there was still a voyeur aspect to it. As i glanced at it i noticed the chubby guy walk away from the glory holes tucking his cock back away. He was looking very pleased with himself. I watched as after a few minutes of no one else using it a slim shaved headed guy came from behind the curtain. Rick smiled at my surprise ‘thats Pete, he gives a great blowjob but does it from there as some blokes don’t want to admit a bloke sucked them off and they loved it and sometimes people don’t even realise its a bloke sucking them but thats the fun of glory holes isnt it.’ I laughed. I hadnt really thought about it given i was normally on the sucking side on the very rare occasions i used them. I preferred to see who i was sucking as a rule.

As i walked away Rick reminded me i could sleep up there if i didnt want to stay downstairs later.

As i reached the bottom of the stairs to my delight i almost bumped into Jay. ‘Oh there you are i wondered where you had gone’ he said as he smiled that sexy look at me again. I pressed up against him as i moved past and didnt get far before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him. We started to kiss and press against each other in the hallway and i could feel his sizeable bulge as it hardened pressed against my body. His kisses became more passionate and wandered down my neck and shoulders his hands rubbing my bum cheeks as he pulled my body against him. His kisses became more intense and i heard myself groan in my throat as his mouth refound mine and tongue began to explore mine. My own moans joining those of whoever was fucking loudly in the room along the hall. He continued to kiss me as he pulled me towards the smaller playroom. As we entered still wrapped in each other i wondered if Rick had been watching the encounter on his screen. Jay locked the door as we moved as one to the bed and as he pushed me down he had me to scoot up the bed. I almost missed his lips on mine as he pulled away from me but enjoyed the anticipation as i felt him pull my knickers down my legs before he pushed my thighs apart and his hot tongue ran along my pussy lips. I knew i was already dripping. I wanted this guy.

His initial frantic response slowed as he focused on my pussy. his mouth expertly licking, probing, teasing, and sucking at every part of me. Quickly bringing me to orgasm and causing me to quirt over his face. He laughed and pulled back long enough to remove his clothes but due to the room being dimly lit and me being on my back with him half between my legs i still hadnt seen his body because as soon as he was done his head was back between my legs again working on my clit as his fingers began to slide into me. ‘Oh god yes’ came out of my mouth as my pelvis pushed up to press my clit harder against his mouth. As his tongue worked faster his fingers kept in sync and he was quickly eliciting another orgasm from my excited body. As i cum the second time and his probing fingers left my body he began to move up the bed. ‘I think your ready now’ he said. I didnt even think about a condom as his lips again found mine. The part of his cock against my thigh felt rock hard as he again kissed me passionately, the taste of my pussy filling my mouth as i explored his. ‘I want you, please fuck me’ i gasped as i came up for air. His kisses leaving me breathless. He raised himself on his knees and i felt the tip of his naked cock slowly begin to push against my wet hole. I gasped as i felt him enter me and begin to guide his shaft in. I felt from the way he filled me that he was girthy but after a few inches he withdrew and them slowly started to enter me again. I was eager to have him and raised my hips up to meet him. ‘Please give it to me’ i pleaded with him. ‘Patience you need to take it slow’ he said. ‘No for gods sake fuck me now I want it all’ i urged. I thought he was teasing and i was getting frustrated as i needed fucking hard. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow ‘you sure’. My thrusting towards him was my only response. He entered me faster this time. His girth stretching me wide. I screamed out but quickly felt myself pull back as his head slammed against my cervix. Fuck just how big was this guy. He began to fuck me hard and after a few seconds i was screaming stop ‘stop i cant take it, fuck its too big’. He pulled out and kissed me. ‘Sorry you got me excited’ he whispered. As soon as his cock left me i wanted it back. ‘Jesus your huge i didnt know it would be that size please let me have it but yes maybe a bit slower’. This time i kept still as he entered me. Allowing him to go inch by inch. Pulling back and pushing in a little deeper each time. My own body building in excitement as my pussy was stretched in all directions by his thick long hard cock. The concentration on his face as he restrained himself taking his time to allow my body to adjust around him. Slowly but surely engulfing him into the hot folds of my wet pussy. Once he was in as far as he could he began slowly fucking me. His lips found mine and my breathless groans vibrated on his mouth as i enjoyed the electric shooting through my body with each thrust. I gripped him tightly around his neck and pulled his mouth hard onto me as we kissed passionately and our fucking built pace. I began to thrust up to meet him as i grew accustomed to the feeling of his cock hit my cervix. The initial pain turning into pleasure at the deep fucking and the feel of my body being plundered by this huge rock hard cock. Thighs spread out wide as i used my feet to push my body up to meet his thrusts . We lost track of time totally focused on each other. He kissed my mouth , neck, sucked and bit my nipples as i did the same to him. Touching, scratching, nibbling, frantically fucking hard and fast. Bodies glistening with sweat as we enjoyed each other. We rolled at one point so i could ride him, balanced on my toes as he supported my bum and lowered my whole body down his shaft before i thrust with my feet to bounce back up before dropping back into him feeling him thrust up inside me. I couldn’t sustain it for long but he enjoyed a brief moment of my hard nipples brushing against his lips as i rode him. When my trembling legs couldn’t take any more i sunk to my knees and rode him in a swaying motion. My arms pinning his own arms down. Totally lost in my own world. Not thinking about him but totally focussed on gliding his gorgeous cock in and out of me, grinding onto him, making sure i kept it hitting exactly where i needed it. I screamed as i cum all over him with what i think was my fourth or fifth orgasm. I think it was the final straw for him too when my juices soaked his body. He rolled me over, cock still held firmly inside me and began to fuck me fast and hard. Frantically seeking his own orgasm. Harder and faster. Each thrust causing me to involuntarily cry out at the pounding i was getting. His hard cock jackhammered into me pinning me to the bed. Unable to do anything but cum over and over as he took me. He grunted and made an almost howling sound as i clawed at his back and clamped my legs tightly around him as he began to fill me with cum. Over and over he thrust and shot into me cumming again and again inside me. As he slowed he did a final few jerky thrusts, as my own pulsing pussy sucked the last few drops out of him. We both collapsed into a sweaty soaked heap together as we caught our breath. ‘Fuck fuck fuck that was incredible’ i murmured as i folded his face into my breasts. We lay a few minutes until our breathing settled and then looked at each other and laughed. He stood up a little shakey and my own legs were trembling as he helped me up. We opened the door allowing light into the room. The bed was soaked and our clothes were everywhere. We grabbed them and together headed into the bathroom opposite. We showered together enjoying soaping up and the closeness of our bodies. He kindly went and brought my bag so i could change again. ( those who know me from parties will know its not unusual for me yo have several changes of outfit). As we dressed and went downstairs we couldn’t help grinning at each other. ‘Fucking hell was there just you two in there, we thought it was an orgy from the noise’ Simon laughed. We laughed as we grabbed a drink. Though i chose water this time as i was pretty dehydrated. I gave Jay my online name so he could message me as he said he had to go. I then noticed it was gone 2am and there were not many of us left. I guessed it was mainly people staying over now. We shared a lingering kiss as we said goodbye and i hoped i got to see him again.

Things were starting to wear down and as i popped out the back for a ciggy i realised i now needed to decide whether i was sleeping in the car, sleeping down in the lounge with the single blokes or going upstairs with sleazy Rick for the night………………:

south coast IOW

"Fabulously written but Floss, who is every bit as naughty as Miss Jones. If not, naughtier.

I am so lucky to know her and you will be too, if you get the chance. "

. Ill be seeing you on the 6th xx

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 2 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *otplaying4nowWoman 2 weeks ago

doncaster

Wow! Just wow! x

south coast IOW

Thank you. Ill post the last bit later xx

By *enninemarkMan 2 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *elbyfuntimesMan 2 weeks ago

Selby

By *achukMan 2 weeks ago

travels

Amazing story teller x

By *illie fitMan 2 weeks ago

wonderland

Incredible writing makes you want to be there

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

That's how I feel reading your story, take your drink break I want that pussy or ass mouth for later

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

Wouldn't mind your juicy ass squirting on my chest

By *elly61TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *p22333Man 2 weeks ago

Witney

Floss aka Miss Jones

What a wonderful story so well written just love your filthy mind

south coast IOW

As i drank my water Rick came down the stairs. ‘Thats upstairs clear now so theres just us down here’s. Couples who are staying can have the rooms and you singles can have this room. I hope you remembered to bring sleeping bags. Some people nodded. Im going to grab a cuppa while those two sort the beds. Luckily mines not been used tonight’. Lynn explained that the lady off the door and her fella would be stripping all the beds ready for the bedding to go in the wash tomorrow. She and Simon were staying the night and said they stayed most Fridays and always had the room near the kitchen as they always made bacon or sausage in a bun for everyone in the morning. I asked whether they thought I should stay down here or up with Rick. Lynn laughed and said ‘at least you’ll get some sleep with him and he wont touch you if you dont want him too, you’ll get no sleep down here. Some of these have just been watching you’ll end up having one and as soon as he’s finished another one will be trying his luck.’ That did sound a little exciting but i knew i had the drive back early in the morning as i had to be back to collect my daughter after school. Her nan would drop her off and i would want to wash my stuff and pack it away before she got hime as she was a nosey little tyke. ‘Yeah ill go up with Rick, i can handle him.’

I went into the kitchen to tell him i would come up. He made me a cuppa and said ‘come on we will have them upstairs’. People were starting to settle down. Lynn and Simon both kissed me goodnight before retreating into the room nearby and i saw about 7 blokes sorting out sleeping bags and nabbing a place on the sofas and leather seating around the room. As we went upstairs Rick called goodnight to the lady off the door and her fella who were sleeping in the room i had met Simon and Lynn in earlier. Rick turned out lights as we went up to the top floor.

We went in and he closed the door. He allowed me to use the en suite first to get sorted and then he did. I had brought jogging bottoms and a hoody in case id ended up sleeping in the car but it was boiling in Ricks room and i would be too warm with them on. Rick came out and saw me rummage in my bag. ‘Its ok Floss i plan on sleeping nude you don’t have to wear anything. Its not as if i haven’t seen your naked sprints to the bathroom a few times tonight and i wont do anything you don’t want me to. ‘. I felt a bit bad that id even hesitated given he’d not shown any interest in me throughout the night and the bed was huge.

We both jumped in and sat up sipping our tea. My boobs resting ontop of the quilt as we chatted. We both laughed as we began to hear the sound of a couple clearly fucking very loudly on the floor below us. It was the door lady and hubby and by the sounds of it a guy had joined them. Rick put a tv on that was in the wall, ‘i dont want to listen to her fucking ‘ he said, thats my sister. I laughed and said i understood. I commented i hadn’t seen him playing at all. He explained he didn’t often as his libido had dropped as he got older. He admitted he enjoyed watching and asked if id mind him putting some porn on the tv. I td him to go ahead. I was still too wide awake anyway.

As the screen lit up i could see a female lay out on a bed being fucked by a guy. She was clearly loving him drilling into her. She was noisy and the sound of her enjoying herself was making me horny again.

As we finished our tea Rick knocked off the light but left the dimmer wall lights on. We both lay back naked in his bed watching porn in companionable silence. I felt as his hands shifted and moved to his groin area. I knew he was slowly squeezing and rubbing his cock. ‘Rick its ok you can wank it you want i wont mind. Ill enjoy watching’ i told him. He didnt need a second invite. He pulled the blanket back and slowly fondled and rubbed his cock as he watched the program. I was excited by the noises and impressed that despite being an older guy Rick had a slim well proportioned body. I pushed the blanket down my side and opened my legs and licked my fingers before i raised my knees and began swirling my finger around my protruding clit. He glanced over and smiled. ‘You still not had enough tonight?’ He laughed. ‘I never seem to. I stop because im done but after a short break i want to go again ‘. I smile. ‘Well i promised i wouldn’t take advantage but if you want me to eat that pussy id love to, i dont plan on trying to fuck you as ive had a few issues in getting an erection lately because of some medication im on’. I didn’t want to fuck this old guy particularly but i did love the idea of my pussy being under someones probing tongue and i was confident he wouldnt do anything i didnt want so i gave a very slight nod and opened my legs wider and gestured for him to go ahead.

He moved down the bed so within minutes i was in the middle of his big bed. The covers were now on the floor. I had the tv on the wall in front of us playing porn of a woman being gangbanged by a group of about 6 guys and the noises of someone being fucked downstairs my legs were wide open and i could see the top of Ricks head as he slurped at my wet hole. ‘Mmmmm he gave you a great load didnt he’ he murmured. Oh fuck i forgot Jay and i hadnt used a condom and he had cum over and over deep inside me. ‘. Oh god sorry the last guy never used a condom we were too eager and got carried away’ ‘mmmmm love a wet used cunt’ Rick muttered his tongue probed and his lips sucked and nibbled. He genuinely seemed to love eating pussy and soon had my cumming into his mouth. He gulped as i squirted and i think he drank most of it ‘straight from the cup’ so to speak’. I had barely finished than he was back slowly running his tongue up my labia and down around near my arse hole lapping up every drop. I thought that would be it but no he continued to lick me through at least two other orgasms until i was desperate to be fucked again. ‘Oh god Rick I need cock again now. If you can get hard you can fuck me but i really need fucking please’. He paused and got up. ‘I really cant. Id love to but it wont work, but id love my own live porn and can eat pussy all day. Why not go grab a bloke or two from downstairs if they are awake? And im pretty sure they will be’. I didnt take long or bother to dress. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around me and ran down the stairs. As i passed the middle level i noticed it was quieter. I continued back to the lounge which was now in darkness with just the light from the back hallway letting me see the bodies of the guys in sleeping bags strewn around it. Some were asleep and i could hear snoring. One guy sat up as i walked in. He was pretty good looking and about 25yrs old. I remember he was polish or Latvian and had very poor English. He smiled at me so I beckoned him over. He wriggled out of his sleeping bag to reveal he was just in black boxer shorts. I gestured that i wanted him to come upstairs with me. He looked confused but seemed willing to come anyway. An older guy sat up ‘everything ok?’ He asked. ‘Yes fine you can go back to sleep i just need to borrow this one for a bit, i replied. ‘Lucky sod’ he said as he lay back down. ‘If you need any help give me a shout’. ‘Thanks’ i said as i started back up the stairs with my young friend in tow. He still looked confused but i saw him grin as i pulled my towel off and continued up the stairs. I draped it over my arm so he had my naked bum in front of him as he followed me up. By the time we had done the two flights and got back to Ricks room his boxers showed a definite response.

As we went in he paused slightly when he saw rick. ‘Hi’ said Rick, ‘You going to fuck her for me?’ He eagerly nodded and shrugged his boxers off. I quickly dropped to my knees and used my mouth to get him fully hard and then just turned and grabbed a strip of two condoms from my stuff and bent over the end of the bed presenting myself to him. I had messed up going bareback with Jay but i wasn’t going to do it again. Rick sat on the bed and encouraged the young guy ‘just fuck her she wants it’. The guy lined up behind me and i felt him slowly edge his way in. He placed his hand on the small of my back and began slowly fucking me. Slow deep strokes so i could feel every bit of his hard cock filling me. He wasnt huge but felt good and certainly filled me up. Rick watched and encouraged him to fuck me hard ‘give it to her, take that fucking wet cunt’. He certainly liked talking dirty but im not sure if the guy fucking me actually understood half of it. Rick moved down the bed and lay with his head our end. ‘Lift up’ he said and scooted his head under me so my tits swayed and dangled in his face as i was pummelled from behind. He gripped them and pulled them together before latched on and began sucking my nipple. His mouth moving between then first sucking but gradually biting them as i continued to be fucked.

The guy behind me varied his rhythm and everytime i thought he was going to cum he changed pace or pulled back a bit ensuring he lasted. Rick moved out from under me and told us to hang on. He told me to straddle his face. I got up and the guy moved away, his rock hard dick springing out in front glistening with my juices. Rick lay across the bed with his face near the edge and said ‘get on my face and let me lick your clit as he fucks you’. I placed a knee either side of his head and as i bent on all fours i lowered my clit towards his mouth. Mr Latvia reentered me from behind and it felt amazing having my clit lapped at by Rick as my hole was fully stuffed with rock hard cock. I knew he wouldnt get hard but still licked and sucked as Ricks semi cock. He seemed to enjoy it anyway. As Ricks mouth once again made me cum and my pussy squeezed and clenched at the cock fucking me i felt him push his finger into my bum hole. He continued to fuck me and i continued to cum over Ricks expert mouth as my Latvian friend fucked me from behind. He didnt seem to mind that Ricks tongue occasionally licked his length other than his balls as he lapped up my juices. He certainly had stamina this guy and i felt i had made a good choice. He slowly seemed to work another finger into my arse as he didnt miss a beat in his consistent thrusts into my wet pussy. Then he pulled out and moved his fingers and after some shuffling around i felt as his head started to nudge at my arse. He slowly entered my while Rick rubbed and swirled his tongue against my clit. He slowly entered me fully and began fucking my tight arse as my pussy rode and ground down on RIcks face. I forgot about Ricks cock as i became totally wrapped up in sensation. Both holes being used. One by Ricks thrusting tongue and the other by this hard Latvian cock. He had been fucking me for ages and i didnt think hed take long as i urged him to give me his cum. His thrusts getting harder building a rhythm of three hard thrusts and then a pause. He quietened as i felt him start to cum while his cock was deep in my arse. He had a condom on but his movements and jerks were clear. Rick speed up bringing me to another orgasm as the cock twitched and pumped in my arse. As we both finished cumming and he withdrew Rick wriggled from underneath me grinning. ‘That was fucking great’ he said. I got up and showed the young guy a bin for his 2 used condoms. Glad to see he had switched when changing holes. I kissed him and thanked him before he grabbed his boxers and grinning set off back downstairs. Rick turned the Tv off and said he needed a quick shower. I had a quick wash and jumped back into bed. I was actually tired now. It had been a busy night. I fell asleep before Rick returned.

In the morning i woke with Ricks naked body against me and his arm around me and hand gripping my tit. As i moved he opened his eyes. ‘Good morning’ he said smiling. ‘Did you have a good first visit’. I smiled as I confirmed i had. He jumped up and put a robe on and said hed start getting people sorted downstairs while i got my stuff together and got washed and dressed etc. once i was packed and dressed i made my way down. Some had gone already and the place looked strange in daylight. I could smell bacon and was drawn to the kitchen.

Lynn was buttering rolls and Simon was frying up a huge pan of bacon and sausages. The lady from the door and her fella were both gripping a mug of hot tea. There were 3 guys left non of whom i think id spent time with though one had certainly been watching as i was fucked the early part of the night, i had moved before his turn, though i may have sucked his cock in the smoking area a bit later. It had got a bit crazy in there at one point. I had a quick cup of tea and grabbed a bacon roll before i kissed everyone goodbye and made my way to the door promising to come back again. I was smiling to myself as i made my way to my car to begin my journey home. Thinking to myself that the evening had definitely been a success.

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment or feedback. Id love you to read one of the other Miss Jones adventures. Details on the bottom of my profile or by Searching Miss Jones in forum search. Xxxxxxx

By *ickedwillyCouple 2 weeks ago

Bangor

We do love your stories

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

south coast IOW

"We do love your stories "

Thank you

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

You do write a fantastic story

By *h-why-notMan 2 weeks ago

Isle of Wight

Amazing. My imagination went wild and my cock went solid. Hope the next story cums soon

By *enninemarkMan 2 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *mifffy1004Man 2 weeks ago

Sheringham

Wow. That was amazing. Thank you xx

By *amesB66Man 2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Perfect xx

By *elly61TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Amazing story, thank you xx

By *illie fitMan 2 weeks ago

wonderland

Brilliant story, you are very talented

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ripfillMan 2 weeks ago

havant

Wow - I have just found this gem … how exciting and very sexy

It’s well constructed horny and definitely puts one’s cock onto autohard

More please !

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 2 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Nicely done

By *illie B. HardaganMan 2 weeks ago

Leyland

south coast IOW

"Perfect xx"

south coast IOW

"Wow - I have just found this gem … how exciting and very sexy

It’s well constructed horny and definitely puts one’s cock onto autohard

More please ! "

Hi. Im glad you enjoyed it. There are 14 different Miss Jones tales. Links to them all are near the end of my profile. I would love you to read them and comment at the end.

By *rAllCumMan 2 weeks ago

maidstone

By *omerset_naughtyMan 2 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

as always you had me hard as fuck and wanking.while reading this hot story knowing its also true. would ove to meet you.

havant

"Thank you for the positive comments. Ill tell you about what happened next when i write the third section tonight. Xx"

Absolutely delightful x

havant

Absolutely exquisite- incredibly horny and your story made time stand still

One can only dream of such experiences

To enjoy so

Much pleasure and give so much pleasure sounds almost like a lifetime achievement

Miss - Jones

Would it be greedy to ask for more x

havant

Imagine this being read to you …. The perfect bedtime story for adults !

Imagine …..

By *eronicaExplorerWoman 2 weeks ago

London

Such a pleasure to read you and see every day more women writing here x

How can I find your previous stories? X

south coast IOW

"Such a pleasure to read you and see every day more women writing here x

How can I find your previous stories? X "

If you go to my profile at the bottom of the writing bit are links to all my stories. Alternatively just go to Forum search at the top of the forums list and type in Miss Jones and they will come up. There are a few others that will show that way not written by me but you can see my name as OP on mine. Thank you for reading them and commenting. I really do appreciate it and it brings them back up so others can read them otherwise i wont know if anyone has read them xxx

By *L456Woman 2 weeks ago

Southend

By *ony2269Man 5 days ago

Radcliffe

Another great story Floss. Keep up the good work and the good experiences.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 3 days ago

south coast IOW

"Another great story Floss. Keep up the good work and the good experiences. "

Thanks Tony.

By *untimescolchesterMan 2 days ago

Colchester

Great story!

» Add a new message to this topic