FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A welcome break 4

A welcome break 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man 2 weeks ago

northolt

Thanks for all the comments.

Andrea’s hand settled on his evident bulge, thickening with anticipation, Andrea had seen his cock yesterday for the first time, when she went around the back of Claire’s house, not expecting to see Claire devouring franks cock while on her knees.

She had held it as he exploded over Claire’s face stroking him to his orgasm, coating her fingers in his come. Feeling his girthy cock pulse in her hand before providing Claire the come she so desired.

She squeezed him a little with her hand feeling her body tingling. Andrea twisted her body so she was facing him, and she leant forward and kissed him. Claire was a little surprised at that as she never felt the urge to kiss Frank, for her it was the pure carnal act of him taking her with his delicious cock.

Frank pulled Andrea onto him so she was mounted his lap, her dress had risen revealing her arse. Her sexy purple underwear covering very little.claire watched as they kissed, Andrea’s knees either side of franks legs it was like watching two teenagers.

Franks hands grabbed her arse, his large hands squeezing them as they continued their snog. She watched Andrea lower herself down into his lap, twisting her hips as they kissed.

Claire knew what she was doing, she was grinding on his cock.

Andrea felt him hardening, caged in his trousers, she moved her hips grinding herself against his bulge, the material and pressure feeling fantastic as she teased herself with his body.

Frank moved his hands to Andrea’s breasts through her dress, as she grinned her body against him. He could feel her hard nipples through the material noticing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. “I want your hands on my cock” he said as his hands pawed at her breasts.

“Take these trousers off me” he growled. Andrea dismounted his lap to his side and lowered her hands to his belt “come here” he said looking at Claire as Andrea tugged at his trousers pulling them down his legs. His thick large cock springing out.

Claire was beginning to feel like a spare part in all this and was relieved when Frank beckoned her over. She sat on the sofa to franks left, as Andrea sat to his right. Andrea had made him hard, his cock pointing to the ceiling.

“I want you to both stroke my cock” Frank instructed” the two friends followed his instruction both positioning themselves on their knees on the sofa facing each other. Claire noticed that Andrea’s dress had rolled around her waist her underwear in show.

Claire lowered her hand curling as much as she could around the base of his thick shaft, there was still plenty for Andrea to take hold of and she reached down, her hand wrapping around him under his rigid tip.

Franks head leaned against the sofa, a big grin on his face as he enjoyed the sensation of both women striking his cock at the same time.

He raised his hand over the back of Claire and Andrea, Claire purred as franks large hand caressed over her bare arse. His other hand stroking over the arse cheeks of Andrea.

Claire began grinding her hips making her arse move against his hand. He knew what she wanted, she wanted him to tease her pussy with his fingers as she stroked his cock.

His hand squeezed her arse, he nudged the underwear with his fingers, Andrea let out a slight moan as his fingers brushed her lips for the first time.

Claire saw the look on her face as franks fingers teased her, she felt angry, she wanted that, her body willing him to play with her, she began moving her arse more intentionally almost ‘don’t forget about me’.

He could see Claire was getting more agitated at the lack of his touch, his finger tips were teasing the lips of Andrea’s pussy “do you want my fingers inside you” he asked Andrea looked him the list now written all over her face “yes” she breathed Frank smiled “good girl” he said.

The words he had used with her many times he was now using for someone else, it bothered her, she was franks good girl, to use as he saw fit, to make her come all over his cock. She needed to take back control and she knew just how to do it.

She turned her face to Frank and in her best seductive voice she asked “would you like my lips around your co…” he didn’t let her finish “schhh, just keep stroking” he interrupted her. “God your pussy feels amazing” he said as Andrea let out a moan, Frank had slipped a finger inside her “oh that’s sexy” he said as Andrea bit her lip.

Claire began to get really pissed off, she was practically being ignored. She could hear the sound of franks fingers sliding in and out of Andrea, she was surprised at how she was feeling, she looked at frank to show her distain at his lack of touching her. Frank just smirked at her “I think it’s time I get my cock sucked” Frank growled slipping his fingers from Andrea’s pussy.

“Let’s see how good that tongue is Andrea” Frank said whilst looking at Claire. The frustration building higher and higher for Claire.

Andrea lowered her head, the large hard tip of franks cock awaiting her attention “oh very nice” Frank breathed as Andrea’s tongue flicked over the tip of his cock “you’ve done that before”

Claire let go of the base of his cock as Andrea’s tongue teased over the large thick tip of franks cock, her tongue was swirling around him obviously eager to please him.

“Get your hand back on that cock” Frank snapped Claire looked at him defiantly “I said get tour hand back on that cock” Claire did as she was told “now suck that cock Andrea”

Frank felt the lips of Andrea enclose around the tip of his cock. Her lips moved down over the ridge of his cock and back up squeezing him “oh fuck yeah” he moaned “do that again” Andrea let out a moan obviously pleased that Frank was enjoying her lips. “She’s good at that girl”

The sound of Andrea’s lips popping and slurping over his cock was hot as hell, “oh that’s a good blow job” Frank moaned. Claire was fuming, she looked down, Andrea’s lips full of franks thick bellend she’d had enough she pulled his cock towards her popping it out of Andrea’s lips and thrust her head down, taking Frank in her mouth, she’d fucking show him what a good blow job was.

Claire hungrily sank her mouth down his cock taking him to the back of her throat, wanking it with her hand. “Feeling left out were we?” Frank said as Claire bobbed her head up and down him, “ is his what you wanted?” Frank asked his hand moving back over her bare arse “a bit of attention?” Claire moved her arse in recognition his large hand moving over it as she concentrated on sucking his cock. “I want a kiss” Frank said.

Claire watched out the corner of her eye Andrea lean forward, the sound of kissing coming from them both. As Claire moved her head down she felt franks hand snap to the top of her head , holding her on him and at the same time she felt two of his fingers push inside her. She moaned a muffled moan, as he held her on him, the sounds of kissing above her.

It felt like her eyes were going to pop, she lowered herself taking more of him that she ever had. His hand lifted off and she lifted off him, dribble oozing from her mouth, her pussy tingled at the sensation as she gulped for air.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Thank you for continuing op.

Brilliant as always.

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.fuck both hard.thanks

By *agnar1980Man 2 weeks ago

Poole

Love starting the day reading this, morning wood in hand!

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *rent100Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Damn! Hard as rock again and precum dripping already so glad this is ongoing. I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms, haha.

By *orny_scotMan 2 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *ocktoplaywithMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

I waiting Frank to fuck Andrea

By *ax_glasscotMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

By *oyntzMan 2 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *pagedMan 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love this story such greedy girls wanting frank cock

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *wbs69Couple 2 weeks ago

Wokingham

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *reagle OP   Man 2 weeks ago

northolt

Claire felt franks fingers sliding inside her wet pussy, it was exactly what she wanted. His cock now soaked from her mouth.

Frank smirked as Claire frantically sucked on his cock, he knew she would react the way she did with just a little bit of withholding, denying her what she wanted, complimenting Andrea, it worked a charm and now Andrea was kissing him as Claire was held on his cock.

He broke the kiss from Andrea looking into her eyes “your turn” Andrea nodded and lowered herself back onto the sofa his cock now dripping from the frantic sucking that Claire had just provided, her tongue flicked over the hard tip of franks cock, Claire’s grip tightening around his shaft as his fingers pleasured her.

Frank liked the sensation of both providing pleasure, Andrea’s mouth felt good, her technique more sensual to what Claire provided, Andrea was squeezing him with her lips, exploring him with her tongue, concentrating on the tip of his cock. Whilst Claire was now pushing her boundaries, taking more of his cock into her mouth, wanting to be held on it, wanking him hard, he liked both equally.

Claire was making appreciate sounds as franks fingers slipped inside her and then running his wet fingers over her lips,she looked at Andrea, her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, her eyes looking up at him with a glint in them.

“You like sucking that cock don’t you” he asked Andrea. Andrea squeezed her lips as she raised up his cock, it popping from her mouth. “Yes” she breathed. “I can tell” he said looking into her eyes. “Does it make you wet knowing I’m going to fuck you? He asked.

Andrea had never expected things to unfold like this, she had arrived at Claire’s yesterday to be nosy, he had taken control of her so easily to the point that she would have taken him inside her when he made her bend over the chair yesterday.

That was a different, now she craved it, she wanted his hard cock inside her, the situation awakening her to the prospect of pleasure of being taken.

It had been a while since she had been pleasured or even had sex, the last time she had actually enjoyed it was with the man she was having an affair with, that had stopped due to him moving away. Her husband slightly older than her 48 years had lost interest in providing pleasure a while ago, the work mostly down to her with very little reciprocating.

Now, she had his tasted his big cock she wanted more, she needed more and yes Frank was right the thought was turning her on massively.

“Yes” she purred “show me” Andrea stood up from the sofa, her skin tight halter neck dress now around her waist. It felt a little odd that she was about to show this man her pussy with Claire in the room, but they were passed that point after what she had seen yesterday and although she couldn’t see them she knew where franks fingers were at this moment.

She pulled her underwear to one side showing frankher glistening pussy, “looks delicious” Frank said as she stood there showing him. He raised his hand and placed them between her legs, his thumb stroked over her clit.

Andrea exhaled has she felt his thumb caressing her. Frank now had one hand teasing and pleasuring Claire and the other stroking over the clit of Andrea. “Would you like me to lock your pussy?” Frank asked. Both women answered in unison not sure who he was talking to, Claire breathing “yes” and Andrea nodding at Frank.

Andrea felt franks wet fingers on her skin as he peeled her underwear down, showing Claire exactly who he was talking to.

Frank got up from the sofa and pushed Andrea down into it “open those legs” he ordered her. Andrea opened her legs wide inviting Frank to take what he wanted. He lowered himself to his knees “ohhhh” Andrea said as franks tongue began to pleasure her.

By *ax_glasscotMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

By *hoenix_1Man 2 weeks ago

richmond

Getting better all the time

By *rent100Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Oh yes Andrea. Take her now Frank I think you’ve got her ready for it

By *eadsup001Man 2 weeks ago

hedon

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

So horny

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *oltMan 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Loving this

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

By *nlyme40Man 2 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near Bedford

You can almost feel Claires jealousy

By *uckjayMan 1 week ago

ripon

Amazing story - probably one of the best I’ve

read

By *harksbiteMan 1 week ago

fife

Fab

By *hynot3Man 1 week ago

Middlesbrough

Is this story done?

By *oyntzMan 1 week ago

all over Ireland

By *reagle OP   Man 1 week ago

northolt

No not done at all, just a bit busy at the moment will continue as soon as I have a chance.

By *es_wrentMan 1 week ago

Hatfield

By *hynot3Man 1 week ago

Middlesbrough

"No not done at all, just a bit busy at the moment will continue as soon as I have a chance. "

Nice one

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 1 week ago

Doncaster

I’m so glad you introduced some threesome fun. Thank you x

By *illie B. HardaganMan 1 week ago

Leyland

By *ersey GentMan 1 week ago

St Peter

By *orthampton jamesMan 1 week ago

Northampton

By *P69erMan 1 week ago

Tamworth

By *luttycouple30Couple 1 week ago

Newcastle

By *rego69Man 1 week ago

Chelmsford

Mmm the story that keeps giving.

By *layaway300Man 6 days ago

brum

By *ifesonsMan 3 days ago

Epping

Come on feller,don’t leave us hanging ??

By *D900Couple 2 days ago

Sheffield

"Come on feller,don’t leave us hanging ??"

He's already said he's busy & he'll post more when he gets chance! People do have busy lives away from Fab you know!

By *reagle OP   Man 2 days ago

northolt

Clare sat there on the sofa watching as franks head moved between Andrea’s legs, she looked at Andrea, stretching her legs wide letting franks devour her. Her eyes shut and exhaling as franks tongue delivered her pleasure. A pang of jealousy hit her, she wanted that she wanted franks tongue on her clit.

She totally understood how Andrea was feeling, frank was good with his tongue and had made her come plenty of times with it. She started to feel like a spare part in this situation, Frank concentrating on Andrea, she needed his attention back on her.

Claire positioned herself on the sofa placing one heeled foot on the floor the other bent up on the sofa, her wet pussy exposed to frank “is it my turn yet?” She purred “I’m so ready for you” she added.

Frank lifted his tongue off Andrea’s pussy his chin and lips glistening with Andrea’s juices “can’t you see I’m busy” he growled “make yourself useful and play with my cock” he scolded returning to Andrea’s pussy as Andrea exhaled a moan as his tongue returned to her clit.

Claire sat there fuming, here she was in her own house dressed up for him, giving herself to him and there he was his head between the legs of her friend.

Andrea’s eyes were closed and she was moaning with pleasure as Frank went down on her. She didn’t have time to think before Frank barked “I said play with cock”

Frank was on his knees on the floor his head buried between Andrea’s legs, Claire slipped off the sofa as instructed, she could see his balls hanging between his legs, Claire reached between his legs feeling his thick cock, as she began stroking him she heard a sound of appreciation from Frank muffled by Andrea’s wet pussy.

She continued stroking him, Andrea’s moans getting louder and louder as his tongue directed her towards coming.

“Get your head under there, I want your mouth on my cock” Frank demanded. Claire lay on her back using her heels to push herself between franks legs, she raised herself up, her head against the bottom of the sofa. She could hear the sounds of Frank licking Andrea above her, the thick tip of his cock awaiting her lips.

Claire’s lips clamped around the bellend of franks cock, her head moving forward taking more of him in her mouth.

“Are you going to come on my tongue?” He growled “fuck yes” Andrea moaned in response getting ever closer. “Make me come make me come” Claire heard Andrea begging. Her mouth sliding up and down franks cock.

Andrea couldn’t hold back franks tongue was giving her sensations that she could only dream of before, the pressure on her clit perfect, her legs tensed as she moaned out as her orgasm thundered over her.

Claire heard Andrea come, she knew all to well what that felt like and she wanted it, and wanted it now.

“Are you ready to be fucked” Frank asked. Claire removed franks cock from her mouth “god yes” she said. “I wasn’t talking to you” Frank replied. “Please Frank, I need it” Claire begged from below. “Hear that Andrea, she wants it before you, what do you say, do I give Claire a good fucking or do I fuck you?” He asked.

Claire knew that her friend would have her back, she knew that Andrea knew the rules, besides she was nervous this morning, Claire was going to get what she wanted.

“I want your cock” Andrea breathed “fuck me” Frank laughed “Andrea it is” Claire was fuming “fucking bitch” she spat. “Oh that’s not nice Claire, jealousy is not a good look, you brought her here, you got your fucking yesterday and now you would deprive her of this?”

“Only good girls get rewarded” Frank said. “Turn around Andrea I need to fuck you from behind” Frank told her.

Claire heard Andrea repositioning herself and she saw the booted legs of Andrea stretch out over her. Claire went to move from in between franks legs, still furious. “Don’t you fucking move, you have some making up to do, you can play with my balls while I fuck this sexy pussy”

Andrea no longer cared about Claire or her demands, she wanted franks cock inside her, she craved it. She felt the tip of his cock press against her lips, fuck he felt big, she had watched him take Claire yesterday and that’s exactly what she wanted. Her eyes rolled into her head, and she moaned loudly as the tip of his cock pushed inside her “oh fuck” she moaned.

Frank slowly pushed his thick cock deeper into Andrea “get your tongue on my balls” Frank snapped. Claire looked up, franks cock pushing into her friend, she was furious “you either get your tongue on those balls or you never get those cock again” Frank snapped.

That hit Claire into gear, there was no way she was never getting that cock again, she needed it. She angled her head, franks shaft on her face, and she obeyed his command her tongue flicking over his balls.

“That’s better” he growled “good girl” as Frank pushed more of his cock inside Andrea to her delight, franks balls pushed into Claire’s face, pressing against her face. Frank moved his hips back his balls moving off her face, she felt drops of wetness hit her cheek as he withdrew from her.

Claire could see his shaft coated in Andrea’s juices up to the point he had entered her “lick it” he demanded. Claire realised that he was asking her to lick the juices of her friend off his cock, Claire had never kissed another woman before let alone tasted their juices.

“Claire” Frank barked snapping her from her thoughts, her tongue snaked from her mouth and ran over his shaft from underneath, the tip still inside Andrea.

Andrea moaned as his thick cock slipped out of her, Frank pushed his juice covered cock into Claire’s mouth. Claire’s eyes widened, she could taste Andrea over him, “she tastes good doesn’t she” Frank commented. He moved his hips back his cock popping from Claire’s mouth and with a grunt pushed his cock back inside Andrea

He began sliding in and out of Andrea, her moans loud and inaudible. With every thirst forward his balls pressed into Claire’s face and as Frank expected her tongue flicked over them, she could feel juices dripping onto her face as Frank fucked her. “Fuck me harder” Andrea begged. Frank didn’t need any further instruction and started fucking Andrea.

The noise above Claire only increased her jealousy as franks cock fucked her friend hard. Maybe even harder than he had fucked her.

“Are you going to come for me” Frank panted as his cock plunged in and out of Andrea. “Fuck yes” she screamed don’t stop,fuck me” she spat.

Franks balls were now slapping against Claire’s face with every thrust forward wetness coating her face.

Andrea’s screams filled the room, Frank fucking her hard and fast “come on my cock you sexy bitch” he growled. Franks words were all she needed to tip her over the edge, she gripped his large cock with her pussy as she came on him.

“Fuck” Frank shouted as Andrea came on his cock, “now Claire are you ready to prove to me that you can be a good girl?” Claire hurriedly answered eager to please him “yes” his cock slipped from Andrea and Claire engulfed his cock with her mouth. “Don’t you make me come” he told her, but she wanted it, Andrea had had her fun it was her turn now. She bobbed her head hard and fast up and down his cock”

“I said don’t” he snapped but she didn’t listen she was going to make him come “right that’s it” Frank snapped “you want my come don’t you” Claire answered with an huh huh, her mouth full of cock. “Oh you are going to get it, but I told you” he moved his hips back, Claire’s hand gripped his shaft holding him. “You need to learn to do as you are told” he barked. He moved back further his cock leaving Claire’s mouth.

He held the shaft and plunged his cock straight back into Andrea’s pussy with a grunt. “Don’t you fucking move Claire” he said as he gripped Andrea’s hips and started fucking her hard and fast.

Andrea screamed in pleasure “you want my come Claire” he asked his balls slapping against her “yes” she pleaded “give it to me”

Andrea was screaming and moaning as Frank fucked her and suddenly felt him pulse inside her and with a grunt fired his come into her pussy.

“Fuck” Frank yelled as his cock pumped Andrea full of his come.

Claire was shocked, she realised what had just happened. Frank had come inside Andrea, something he had never done with her.

Andrea screamed in pleasure as jet after jet filled her pussy, she could feel him pulsing inside her. He thrust forward making sure that every drop was in her pussy, and she loved it.

“You wanted my come well here it is” Frank snapped as he withdrew his cock from her pussy, come poured out of Andrea down Claire’s face, flowing down her nose over her lips.

Franks held Andrea’s hips keeping her in place so his come dripped from her down Claire’s face.

Frank let go of Andrea letting her collapse onto the sofa breathing heavily. Claire’s face dripping with his come, from her friends pussy.

By *oobalicious99Woman 2 days ago

North

Oh my god……fantastic update..

You’re a filthy one!

By *oyntzMan 1 day ago

all over Ireland

By *rdiscreet327Man 1 day ago

Nottinghamshire

Oh my. That was incredible.

Thanks for bringing this back op.

Can’t wait to hear more.

By *vbiker2TV/TS 1 day ago

morpeth

Mm Claire going to be tasting pussy soon

By *igerman23Man 1 day ago

hayes

Wellcome back.worth waiting for.so horny.claire needs a hard slap.more please thanks

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 1 day ago

Doncaster

Mmmmm

By *ary1001xMan 1 day ago

Hillsborough

By *ax_glasscotMan 1 day ago

glasgow

Thanks. Great return.