FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Time for more anonymous confessions

Time for more anonymous confessions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny_scot OP   Man 2 weeks ago

mintlaw

Well it's about that time again where you send in your confessions. I'll vet them (got to stay within the fab guidelines) and post them anonymously on your behalf here.

Let your darkest secrets out.

So....who's first?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entlemanrogueMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

I love when these threads appear, we get to read some great stuff

By *romsgrove1Man 2 weeks ago

bromsgrove

Bump lol

mintlaw

And we're off with a starter for 10....

Anonymous

Almost a year ago I was on a work course, long days and meeting new staff. There was one woman on it who was just absolutely drop dead stunning, way out of my league I thought.

We got on well and had a good laugh together. We all had each others phone numbers from the start of the course. My room was across the corridor from hers. We all headed back to our rooms at end of the night. I decided to test the waters and dropped her a message asking if she got back alright to which she replied "yes but not sure if that creepy guy is outside my room listening to see what i am up to".

So I replied asking if she needed me to check and I got another "yes please".

Went outside and nobody there so thought I'd better knock her door to tell her. I knocked quietly and she said "come in". On opening the door she was lying naked on bed and told me exactly what she wanted me to do. She had the most incredible juicy looking ass, like the stuff of dreams!

One of the hottest sex experiences I've ever had....only topped by when I drove 3 hours to her house a few months later where she answered the door wearing the most stunning bra, thong and suspenders I've ever seen! She dropped to her knees and sucked my cock before telling me to fuck her as hard as possible from behind over the breakfast bar!

That night I stayed at hers and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Any time one of us woke when trying to sleep it ended up in hot sweaty sex.

Never experienced sex like it before and don't think anything will ever come close to it again! Shame we live hours apart!

mintlaw

Anonymous

When I was about 18, I used to call up to my uncles regularly. His partner who was about 35, blonde and average body, didn’t come across as flirting with me in anyway. Was on my way out to the toilet one day when she was coming in from the kitchen, She just grassed my crutch and felt a little bit and smiled, then carried on into the sitting room, I seem to remember instantly getting hard so had to wait in the toilet for a minute or 2 to subside. I stayed at my uncles that night, the next morning he went off to work and that was the beginning of a short affair , many happy days I had there

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

mintlaw

Anonymous

I was 18 just back at school after the summer hols. Lugging my trunk up the stairs met my housemaster's 31 yr old wife. She exclaimed you're back and embraced me. Continued up to my room. Later that evening she came to my room and we embraced again that turned into a big snogging session. From there on we had a serious love affair that continued for the next year until I finished school and went on to greener pastures.

That same school got closed down about ten years later due to untowards relations between staff and pupils

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Love these confessions, especially the work course one! X

By *entlemanrogueMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

Morning bump, keep them coming everyone

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ohn.1960Man 2 weeks ago

Southampton

2 months ago texting younger lady friend I'm 63 she's 50 a regular drinking partner shed just split up from bf at the time and needed a shoulder to cry on so I bought a bottle of wine went to her flat she'd already been drinking then she kissed me and started unbuttoning my shirt I didn't expect that she's very slim with pretty face and well I couldn't resist in a moment we were both naked she was insatiable 4 hours of solid shagging of cunt arse mouth and unbelievably great afternoon anyway she's now moved onto a new boyfriend I saw her and him last weekend seems a nice chap and I know he's got a handful in bed there lucky man

mintlaw

Anonymous

We recently moved into mother in law's for 3 months. moving house we had a 3 month gap between selling & new house.

As a sissy I frequently wear women's underwear and have my own collection in size 16. Much bigger than my wife who wears a 10. A month into the stay things were going well & we had been at a wedding overnight. Returned the next day & mother in law had been cleaning the house. Little did I know she had done a clothes wash & had taken our colours basket and combined with her own.

A few hours later I was sitting in the garden & wife was in bed recovering from a very boozy wedding reception. Mother in law walks out holding the laundry basket. At that point it dawned on me that there were several pairs of my panties in the wash. I quickly offered to help but was told "no don't worry this is my last job of the day"

Slightly panicked but also a little turned on I watched on as she lifted each item individually shaking them precisely pegging each item to the line. Two pegs per item. Quite early on I could see clothes from our laundry basket confirming that our clothes including my panties were likely in this wash.

Then it happened, she picked up my pink satin knickers, quick shake and placed on the line. At this point I was rock hard, it felt like an age as she pegged each side of the knickers to the line. On the outer edge of the triangular washing line. I could see her looking at them & not computing the size of these knickers, knowing they weren't hers & 3 sizes larger than her daughter's. Then another pair of mine, this time a rather slutty baby blue mesh thong. I watched intensely whilst mother in law proceeded to shake & peg next to the pink pair on the outer line for all to see. Was this deliberate?! Who knows. Finally another pink pair of french knickers, again in my size 16 but clearly a lot bigger than the the other women's underwear on the line & a much brighter/sexier style. All 3 left till last and hung up together on the outer line.

She turned and walked back into the house "time for a g&t" she said smiling at me. I couldn't move due to my excitement & my mind was racing. She clearly wasn't offended.

By *orny_scot OP   Man 1 week ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I used to travel around a lot with my work and they provided me with a VW transporter. This proved excellent for dogging in some great locations.

I found a good few dogging spots in east Lothian . One evening there i was parked up patiently waiting with a handful of other cars scattered around the large open carpark to see if anything would happen.

A car came in carrying a couple in their 40s. They parkup a few yards from me, the woman had a bright pink top on. As soon as they stopped she climbed into the back wound down her windows and peeled off her pink top, the driver lowered his seat back. Within moments she was on all 4's naked being fingered by the guy . Myself and another guy got out of our cars and walked over to their car. She opened both back doors and we got in one each side of her and started playing with her lovely full tits and smooth pussy which was soaking. We unzipped and both got our cocks out and she took one in each hand with our fingers in her sopping pussy and pinching her delicious hard nipples. She got on her hands and knees and i slipped my cock into her mouth while the other guy started a steady rhythm in for pussy pushing her head forward so he gagged on my cock with every thrust. Her hubbys hands were cupping her tits while she mumbled moans looking up into my eyes. This was too much for me and i told her i was going to cum if she kept it up. She just pushed harder onto the other guys cock and squeeled as she came and kept looking at me. As i came she let some run out of her mouth onto her chin. She sat up and pulled her hubby to her kissing him with my cum still in her mouth. I'm not bi at all but that was hot!!

She put her clothes back on quickly and they drove off.

Wow!

By *oth0712Man 1 week ago

cambridge

By *ocalishfunguyMan 1 week ago

penrith

Long story cut short but ended up fucking with my mates wife. Ended up married. Not to my mate but to her wife.

The best sex is always with someone who you shouldn’t be having it with.

By *attboy107Man 1 week ago

Near Bedford

By *enuine photographerMan 1 week ago

Swansea

By *urleyboyMan 1 week ago

Basingstoke

By *orny_scot OP   Man 1 week ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

A few years ago I was on a dating app and dated a girl. She was really sound and pretty (tall, curvy long brown hair big boobs, glasses). Thinks sexy bookish type. Dates never went anywhere and we lost touch until I recognised her on fab. We began chatting again but get our schedules to work out to arrange a meet but she kept me up to date with some of her naughty escapades but suddenly her profile was gone and that was that. About a year later I bumped in to her grabbing lunch from a shop and we chatted for a good while (clean). That evening I got a message completely out of the blue from her and very straight to the point... "Hope this doesnt sound weird but I need to sit on a cock tonight for about twenty minutes, no messing around". It blew my socks off and I was actually free so I groomed up and she sent me her address. Something about the address made me double take... It was the same road of my regular weekly f buddy playmate!

Anyway I arrived at the door and she was wearing a white dressing gown and I was greeted with a very hot kiss. Then she turned her back and just walked up the stairs motioning for me to follow. Which of course I did eyes glued to her curvy butt under the dressing gown and long bare legs.

As soon as we got in the room the dressing gown hit the floor and I got an eyefull of the lingerie underneath. Lovely see through black lace and maybe a bit too tight with her even bigger than expected boobs spilling out and not much left to the imagination.

I was all over her in a split second. Kissing groping tugging undressing... it was frenetic. Nothing stayed on long and we were straigh onto the bed. I went down on her shaved pussy and she was soaking and was keen to return the favor. She gladly and expertly might I add sucked me and my balls... heaven. True to what she stated in her message though I lay back and she rolled a condom on and climbed aboard. She lowered herself down fully on to me. With how hard I was and how wet she was going deep was no problem. We both gasped at how good it felt and she ground down on me slowly increasing the tempo. Minutes later she was going flat out... sweat dripping, chest flushed. I was finding it hard to hold back looking at those fantastic boobs bouncing up and down and she made it harder by opening her legs to reveal the neat lips of her shaved pussy sliding up a down on me... heaven. But she gave first, with a loud sigh and he body juddering uncontrollably she collapsed onto my chest gasping and panting. Not quite the composed gal who had answered the door not long previously. She was now sweaty and hair messed and glassey eyed. Oh I loved it she exclaimed you are great. Though truthfully I just lay there and allowed myself to be used.

We lay together a while kissing and holding but I wanted more. I could feel myself getting hard again and condom still on and I sensed she wanted more too. I moved her to all fours and positioned myself behind then eased in. Just like last time it started slow but wasnt long until I was flat out thrusting and by her moans and the way she was pushing that gorgeous ass back onto me I knew I was doing right.

She rolled on her back and threw her legs over my shoulder and i pumped hard while she rubbed her clit. She came hard and loud again and I could feel that quickly growing sensation between my balls and ass and knew my game was up. I pulled out of her and yanked off the condom. I came mostly on her pussy and tummy with a couple of spurts reaching as far as her boobs. I was zonked, we were zonked what an intense screw.

This is only the first part of this confession but its long so I'm going to leave it there for now... it only gets better and the best part is that its true from one of the best days of my life

By *oth0712Man 1 week ago

cambridge

By *werve01Man 1 week ago

Blackrock

By *enuine photographerMan 1 week ago

Swansea

By *ack and MiriCouple 1 week ago

Portsmouth

By *j and c 2Couple 7 days ago

mullingar

By *urabriteMan 7 days ago

stafford

By *avem30Man 7 days ago

barnsley

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 days ago

Kettrin

By *orny_scot OP   Man 7 days ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

We have been swinging for a few years and have a rule that we only play together. Hubby follows the rule to the letter, I don’t, if we have a meet and I like the guy I regularly meet them without hubbys knowledge, it’s my guilty pleasure.

Have even set up a single profile on another site and meet guys from there most days.

Loving my life x

By *uncouple666999Couple 7 days ago

Cambridge

"Anonymous

We have been swinging for a few years and have a rule that we only play together. Hubby follows the rule to the letter, I don’t, if we have a meet and I like the guy I regularly meet them without hubbys knowledge, it’s my guilty pleasure.

Have even set up a single profile on another site and meet guys from there most days.

Loving my life x"

How fantastic!!!

By *tms1xCouple 7 days ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 10:42:14]

By *tms1xCouple 7 days ago

Chelmsford

"Anonymous

She sounds a lot of naughty fun would love to find out for real!

Loving my life x"

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 6 days ago

Warwickshire

By *orny_scot OP   Man 6 days ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

My Gf finally kissed me after I rimmed her. I said well done and that's an improvement, she said nah I just knew I was clean this time. I said mean can be such a turn on sometimes.

By *ark73XXXMan 6 days ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"Anonymous

Loving my life x"

Imagine the reaction if a guy said he was doing that.

By *orny_scot OP   Man 4 days ago

mintlaw

Anonymous from a beautiful lady

on a holiday, ended up in a hotel room with 4 older men who I sucked off one after the other.

I learnt a lot that night about how to use my mouth to please!

By *umpstyleMan 4 days ago

North

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 4 days ago

Mid-Sussex

"2 months ago texting younger lady friend I'm 63 she's 50 a regular drinking partner shed just split up from bf at the time and needed a shoulder to cry on so I bought a bottle of wine went to her flat she'd already been drinking then she kissed me and started unbuttoning my shirt I didn't expect that she's very slim with pretty face and well I couldn't resist in a moment we were both naked she was insatiable 4 hours of solid shagging of cunt arse mouth and unbelievably great afternoon anyway she's now moved onto a new boyfriend I saw her and him last weekend seems a nice chap and I know he's got a handful in bed there lucky man"

By *attboy107Man 4 days ago

Near Bedford

By *tirling300Man 4 days ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 15:26:10]

By *lphacMan 4 days ago

glasgow

I was at a family wedding some years ago.I ended up going alone due to wife being ill and was seated next to my wifes aunty and uncle.

As evening progressed after dinner speeches her lovely mature aunty in her 60s was very tactile with hands on me inculding on my upper thigh under the table,I returned the favour to feel her stocking tops under her sheer dress-she didnt flinch as my hand reached further up under her dress as she moved her hand further up my thigh to feel by then a very hard cock.

We danced also as the night wore on.By the end wifes uncle was very d*unk after spending most of the evening and her aunty asked if I could help her get him to their room as they were staying over as most guests were including myself.

I of course assisted.We helped him to their bedroom and ensured he was safely tucked in for the night.

As soon as he was in bed and out for the count we strated to kiss deeply our hands running all over each other including my own under her dress and into her very wet lacy panties.

"not here!" she said "lets go to yours"

As soon as we were in my room I unzippred her dress letting it fall to the floor to reveal her lovely lacy white bra and panties wit tan hold up stockings and heels...mmmmm she looked fabulous!

It wasnt long before I was naked going down on her wet pussy as she moaned and came heavily over my face,we fucked for next couple of hours.It was fabulous.I saw her again at theirs for more fun when her hubby was away on golfing trips

By *oth0712Man 4 days ago

cambridge

By *umpstyleMan 4 days ago

North

By *orny_scot OP   Man 3 days ago

mintlaw

Anonymous

I’ve a risky story about meeting someone that I shouldn’t have but I didn’t know. It was a sex party I was at with a girl I was seeing. She took me along as her partner. It was all good naughty fun. There were different rooms you could check out and join in. Glory hole in one. Cinema in one. A big bed in a dark room. And something I’ve only seen in porn videos. These were like tunnels that woman lay in or on in different positions all Anonymous.

This is where the story takes a very unexpected turn.

Happy to write full story but not sure how it will be received

Put it this way I got a shock when I had finished having some fun with an older lady in the tunnel .

Should i continue the confession???

By *hristopherd999Man 3 days ago

Brentwood

By *tms1xCouple 3 days ago

Chelmsford

"Anonymous

I’ve a risky story about meeting someone that I shouldn’t have but I didn’t know. It was a sex party I was at with a girl I was seeing. She took me along as her partner. It was all good naughty fun. There were different rooms you could check out and join in. Glory hole in one. Cinema in one. A big bed in a dark room. And something I’ve only seen in porn videos. These were like tunnels that woman lay in or on in different positions all Anonymous.

Put it this way I got a shock when I had finished having some fun with an older lady in the tunnel .

Should i continue the confession???"

Yes of course

By *ormladMan 3 days ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ales RoverMan 3 days ago

Gargrave

Quite a few years ago when I was heading off to university I had to stay with a couple from the church after my parents had decided to have a few weeks overseas holiday. They were about 10 years older than me but fit and a good laugh. One evening we were all sat on a three seater sofa with me in the middle when I felt a hand on each thigh. I looked across at one then the other in surprise until Carol leaned in and kissed me and I felt Grahame’s hand move onto my cock. “We’d better prepare you for your sexual journey at college” he said and squeezed harder. They took me by the hands and led me up to their bedroom where we had every possible combination of MMF fun. Feeling my arse filled with a hard cock and hot spunk whilst being sucked off is a memory I’ll never forget.

By *oleyunitedMan 3 days ago

cornwall

By *eadyMan 3 days ago

Blackpool

"Quite a few years ago when I was heading off to university I had to stay with a couple from the church after my parents had decided to have a few weeks overseas holiday. They were about 10 years older than me but fit and a good laugh. One evening we were all sat on a three seater sofa with me in the middle when I felt a hand on each thigh. I looked across at one then the other in surprise until Carol leaned in and kissed me and I felt Grahame’s hand move onto my cock. “We’d better prepare you for your sexual journey at college” he said and squeezed harder. They took me by the hands and led me up to their bedroom where we had every possible combination of MMF fun. Feeling my arse filled with a hard cock and hot spunk whilst being sucked off is a memory I’ll never forget."

Wow!… Horny as hell

By *hris BBLMan 3 days ago

WREXHAM

"Anonymous

Should i continue the confession???"

By *hris BBLMan 3 days ago

WREXHAM

Yes go for it

By *reenworld55Man 3 days ago

dorchester

More please

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 3 days ago

Warwickshire