FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal Orgasm

Anal Orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man 14 weeks ago

liverpool

Sorry if this in the wrong thread but honestly I couldn't decide a better one to put the thread in.

I'm looking for advice on how to achieve a male anal orgasm. I've googled it and experimented but never achieved it myself.

I want to get fucked and properly enjoy it but I'm not sure how and I don't want to disappoint any prospective partners whether male shemale or strap on by not enjoying it.

Could any body offer advice please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lueLotusWoman 14 weeks ago

the wilderness

Maybe you should post this in the swinging support and advice forum?

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man 14 weeks ago

liverpool

Thanks for the advice I have moved it there

By *uiteCurlyMan 14 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Douche, lube and use your fingers to explore and then a dildo of some kind that you can control until you find your prostate. Then stimulate that place until you experience the biggest orgasm and cum load of your life. Be careful though because the orgasm is so powerful that it can become the only way that you can or want to cum for ever after. Finding a person with a cock and the intelligence and patience and understanding to do that with you will be a mission and a half. Maybe you will then understand why women don’t always orgasm when they have sex.,,.. the rabbit hole go down you must if want to you really do.

» Add a new message to this topic