Work stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Massage OP   Man 3 weeks ago

waltham abbey

Anything from work but real not made up stuff real work stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omersetsmithyMan 3 weeks ago

Horfield

I got chatting to a lad and he end up in my office lock door . In meeting on outside . Had a good blow job and both came .

By *spotpleasurerMan 3 weeks ago

Norwich

I met a MILF esc0rt a couple of times - she was great in bed and would come repeatedly when I stroked her G spot with my fingers. Then I discovered she's in the same workplace. In a different department, so far our paths haven't crossed and I don't know if she knows.

By *ossman0168Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I fucked my fb in work one bank holiday Monday when we was the last two in work, we fucked in a 6th floor window opposite a hotel with a few watching from across the way, very horny fuck indeed

By *rigger287Man 3 weeks ago

Hartlepool

My wife is a nurse and when she was a student she worked quite a lot of nights..she had a break in the early hours of the morning..her boyfriend use to drive to the hospital and fuck her in the back seat of hes car..student nurses wore white dresses back then she use to wear a little white thong and white hold ups love hearing her stories

By *ittle Miss NaughieWoman 3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

I used to regularly suck off one of my colleagues.

We used to go to rooms where we knew we ran slightly less risk of being caught but I would get straight on my knees and beg for his cum.

We were nearly caught once but that just heightened my enjoyment of it all.

By *oonsterblue74Man 3 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

It's hard these days, how do you read the signs, a wrong move can have you sacked. Generally interested in the answer

By *ivenupyourdaysMan 3 weeks ago

belvedere

In the 80's fucked a street working girl at 6am on my bosses desk. He did say there was a funky smell that day. Also years later I fucked a friend's sister in my office on Christmas eve afternoon. We were alone in my office. But caught the attention of the office across the road lol

By *radBoy200Man 3 weeks ago

Bradford

I used to fuck a colleague in a training room in our breaks and lunches at a very well known Leeds call centre

By *andy IanMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve had several adventures with secretaries that worked for me usually after work when everyone else had gone home although one afternoon one was feeling so horny I fucked her in the ladies toilet. Also had an affair with my next door neighbour she was a bit kinky liked making videos so one Saturday afternoon I met her at work so we could make a video of us having sex on my desk and in the lift.

By *lirtypairCouple 3 weeks ago

Nottingham

Love hearing real stories of teachers fucking each other, particularly on trips abroad or after hours

By *radBoy200Man 3 weeks ago

Bradford

Anyone want to hear more about my call centre fun with a girl who proved to be much less of a prude than I took her for…

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 3 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Of course

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 3 weeks ago

Sandy

Years ago I was working in a restaurant when a new manager took over. A few years older, very attractive, lovely body. For a few weeks, I kept thinking she was flirting a bit with me but thought I was only imagining it

About two months after she started, I got called to her office to talk about something. She told me to come in when I knocked so I did, only to find her sitting in her chair wearing just her bra and panties looking incredible. I closed the door behind me and stood staring at her in shock as she stood up and walked towards me. Within less than a minute, she was on her knees with my trousers undone and my cock in her mouth where she spent the next ten minutes giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. I then fucked her over her desk until we both had a couple of orgasms before she told me to head back to work. We ended up repeating things once or twice a week until I ended up being offered a better job with a higher wage in a different city

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *allye77Man 3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

A colleague and I had a bit of a thing...

She was older than me, by maybe ten years. Petit, with a pixie type blonde haircut...

We first hooked up at a Christmas party at a local pub. Ended up, with my hands up her dress, in a quiet corner of the venue, fingering her...

Things went from there. She lived close to work, and I'd often call in and see her before work (my shift didn't start until 11am) and we'd end up having sex all over the place. She wasn't happy in her marriage, she was pretty adventurous and we fulfilled a lot of each others fantasies....if we were both working the weekends together, we'd often sneak off to the toilets. She loved nothing more than bending over and leaning on the counter whilst I took her from behind.

Things carried on like that for a while, until she went a little bit weird on me...detail I won't go into but that was the end of that. I never spoke to her again because of how she'd behaved and I left where I was working shortly after (same company different depot as got promoted).

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 3 weeks ago

coleraine

My hubby was away in Germany for six weeks and I was feeling in need of some cock. My rabbit vibe wasn’t enough for me. On a call one evening I told him I was dying for some cock and he asked if there was anyone who could help me out. I said to him about the young guy in IT that had taken a shine to me after him helping me with a laptop problem. He said why don’t you chat to him some more and see if he might be suitable to help.

The next day I called into to see him and after a brief chat I told him with it the weather being so nice I was going to walk the local canal towpath later if he fancied joining me. He apologised and said he has football and I looked sad and said no problem. Anyway an hour later he’s calling saying he can miss football if the walk is still on.

We meet up and walk and talk for about 30 mins. He asks about my hubby and I tell him he’s away which is difficult as i am dying for sex. The look on his face was priceless. I start telling him about using my rabbit vibe everyday he’s away. I look down and see a hard on in his shorts and I say oh sorry did I do that to you. He looks shy and embarrassed but I ask him would you like me to sort that out for you. He looks at me and nods. We find a field off the path and standing behind a hedge I drop his shorts and pants to release his hard cock. I wank him slowly at first and then drop to my knees to suck him. He tells me how good it feels as I get him really worked up. My pussy is craving his cock now so I kneel down next to him and push my bum out invitingly. He kneels behind me lifts my skirt and pulls my pants down to reveal my wet pussy. I look round at him and tell him to put that cock in me. He says he has no condom and I say don’t worry put it in me. He slides in gently pushing the tip in and out a few times before going deeper. He starts to fuck me harder as he holds my hips. His cock feels amazing. After a couple of minutes I tell him he’s going to make me cum. I cum hard and loudly on his beautiful stiff cock. I turn round and tell him to stand again and take his cock in my mouth. The taste of salty pre cum and pussy juices on his cock. I suck him teasing the head with my tongue and squeezing the slippy wet end with my hand. I can tell he’s close now as he’s rock hard. I take hold of his balls pulling on them and looking up at him tell him to cum in my mouth. I put my mouth back on his cock and within a few seconds he’s telling me he’s about to cum. I just keep sucking and then feel his hot salty sperm filling my mouth. I keep going until there’s no more and lifting my head look at him again as I swallow it all down.

We walked back to our cars and headed home. I immediately called my hubby to tell him what had happened.

By *adbod1973Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Still to have my first work encounter . Would love a bi couple

By *stoppMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

Back in my late teens I had a key to the place I worked, I’d often go back in the evenings with my girlfriend who happened to be the secretary, it made extra her horny walking around the offices naked before we fucked on her desk.

By *egsMan 3 weeks ago

Notts

Fucked a girl at work back at mine after the night shift had finished. She was always really friendly with me but couldn’t work out if she wanted something, until she messaged me one day asked if she could come back to mine. The best fuck I’ve ever had, from the minute she walked through my door I fucked her all over my house and woke up from a message in the morning saying “remember nobody has to find out about this”. She was married and told him she was working OT. Occasionally speak now, I buy her underwear and she sends me photos of them to tease me knowing I’ll probably never get to go there again..

By *addyhCouple 3 weeks ago

Derby

We both used to work in toys R us together we went to the toilets and fucked her over the toilet dodgy way and love it

By *andy IanMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

Some lovely stories here

By *mileyculturebelfastMan 3 weeks ago

belfast

Yeah have plenty..

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Katie has had some fun at work in the past

Way before we started swinging

And cctv

N xx

By *e2790Man 3 weeks ago

Dundee

Used to work in a shop in a shopping centre here and the staff had to uses the back entrances taking you through little back room , dark stone corridors to get to the main shopping floors. Started fooling around with a coworker and on more than one occasion we fucked and done other stuff in these corridors before or after shifts together. Nearly caught on a few occasions and found out a little while later that they’d put cctv in the corridors aswell but none of the security staff ever said they’d seen anything lol

By *akHeartWoodMan 3 weeks ago

Crawley

I never fucked any of the other teachers when I worked at a school but I did fuck a few of the mums. Lol

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Met my Mrs at work. I was her boss. Weird thing is we never got on that well at first, though I do remember saying to my colleague when we interviewed her she was sexy.

Once we started seeing eachother, we did loads of stuff. Fingered her in the canteen then walked out of the door to the main workplace sucking my finger.

She stayed late deliberately one day, we did that thing you see in films where you sweep your arm across the desk so it all falls off. She pull ed her panties down slightly and rested one knee on my desk as I entered her from behind. After a while she sat on the edge my desk and I held her ankles apart and fucked her deep

By *rNightMan 3 weeks ago

Coventry

I always chatted to a girl at our call centre 120 miles a lot, we always had a laugh, similar sporting interests. I had no idea what she looked like until after about six months she sent me a friend request on FB.

She was surprisingly just my type. Conveniently our training courses were based near the call centre. I travelled up for a few days training but barely saw the hotel my employers booked. I stayed at hers instead. We got on VERY well but it never became any more because of the distance

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ewSkiboo1892Man 3 weeks ago

Belfast

Called into the office of an old flame who works in a certain Belfast hospital one afternoon when there wasn't anyone else around. Took her from behind over the photocopier

By *andy IanMan 2 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ayarMan 2 weeks ago

Wirral

Many adventures with a colleague in a previous office job in Liverpool, 12 years my junior and a body like an athlete. Started flirting with me not long after I started and called her bluff one day when I had a holiday booked I picked her up from the office took her to mine and spent the afternoon fucking. Interrupted by my dad popping up to mow the lawn as he thought I was at work.

Relationship continued and progressed to fucking in the gents toilets at work, playing with my cock in the pub local to work one lunchtime (cctv camera above our heads spotted afterwards) and many many trips to the archives in the cellar to store docs and bend her over almost every time. One of the only times we didn’t fuck 2 female managers showed up out of the blue. Always thought they might be trying to catch us out.

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *urnerpaul809Man 2 weeks ago

Horsham

When I was early 40s I had a fling with my secretary who was in early 20s She used to give me a bj at lunchtimes or we would fuck in a stock room When she knew he was picking her up for a drink after work she would give me a bj late afternoon When he came into the office she would kiss him in front of me - he never knew i had cum in her mouth 30 mins before

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 5 days ago

Sandy

Over ten years ago, I was working as a sales advisor doing feild sales all over the south coast (basically, one of those annoying people on the street that come up to you wanting you to sign up to something). It was a job I loved doing and made sure people knew how much I enjoyed what I was doing.

One day, I was spouting my regular sales pitch so a lady (she was 19 at the time, I was probably around 30 years old). I could tell she was sort of flirting with me which I then reciprocated, making sure not to push my luck by saying something too forward. It turned out I had nothing to worry about.

Once I had finished my sales pitch, signed her up and completed the paperwork, we then sat together away from my sales venue and had a coffee while continuing to talk. Her flirty talking began going further for about ten minutes before she took a chance and asked if I was up for a bit of fun together.

After making sure we both had the same thing in mind and what she was thinking of at that time, less than five minutes later the two of us were down and alley, my trousers around my ankles as she sucked on my cock with expert skills until I blew my load down her throat.

I felt bad that I had to run back to work afterwards but she put my mind at ease that it was ok.

Three hours later at the end of my shift, I turned around to see her waiting off to the side which had me grinning like the Cheshire cat.

She drove us back to her house, taking the opportunity to tease and wind me up, telling me that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her clothes before feeling the need to prove her point as she quickly pulled her singlet over her head (all without removing her seatbelt) and finishing the rest of the drive topless (I am certain quite a few other drivers ended up seeing her topless)

After parking on the road, she made the journey from her car to front door wearing only her jeans (I doubt it would have come as a shock to any neighbours that might have seen).

Neither of us slept a wink that night as we fucked over and over on as many surfaces throughout her house as we could manage with her telling me to take photos and videos of us.

Obviously I ended up showing the lads I worked with the photos and videos the next day, something I then regretted and began feeling awkward when she came to meet me for lunch. I didn't need to as it turned out. She must have known the whole time what I would have done because she turned to the lads I worked with and asked what they thought, a resounding seal of approval being given in return.

She and I continued sleeping with each other for a couple of months afterwards with more home movies being made. Some of them were purely for the two of us, but occasionally she would tell me to film us because she wanted me to show the others.

I never tried, but I have a feeling that she would have agreed had I suggested inviting all the other lads I worked with for some group fun with her. I should really try to track her down again lol

By *hoenix_1Man 5 days ago

richmond

Many years ago at the xmas party at a garage worked at, I took one of the girls from the office into the showroom, after a few mins of fore play, we ended up naked and fucking her over the bonnet of a car ??

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 5 days ago

Warwickshire

By *eter4383Man 5 days ago

Norfolk

By *ustoassingMan 5 days ago

Blyth

Best? Colleague I used to regularly shag in store rooms and training tooms at the big government office I worked at. Hugely good fun - her hubby was a copper who worked shifts and with her doing 9 - 5 she missed out on the regular cock she needed.

Most potentially embarasing? I worked for a while in a big call centre. On the day of the staff Xmas party everyone was allowed to come in in their party gear - lots of short skirts and high heels on the girls. I'd always known Diane, a married woman on one of the teams, gave off the vibe of being up for play. She was medium height, size 14, with terrific tits and a smile that promised a lot.

Anyway, I was still doing my usual day, coaching the newer starters and giving more experienced staff their performance reviews, and Diane was on my list.

From the start she was flirting. Every time I said performance she gave it the full 'My performance? Bet you'd like to watch.' To be fair she was a good worker and I gave up trying to do a proper review. We'd booked the banqueting room at a local conference centre for the party, and i jokingly said I wondered if there was a local pole dancing bar she could do a turn in. She was quick I'll say that for her. 'Bet you'd like to see me do a spin on your pole.' I just thought 'Sod it'. I wanted to leave the job anyway so it was worth taking a chance. Behind the meeting room we were using was an empty training room - cheap design meant you couldn't use both rooms at once. I gestured at the empty room and told her I'd rather see her bent over the table in there, and she went for it.

I know women in these anecdotes are always supposed to be soaking wet, but she wasn't. She was eager, and pulled her panties down, but she was dry and tight. I didn't mind and neither did she - she was grunting 'force it in you fucker' as soon as I put my cock to her pussy lips.

Again, I know these things are supposed to last for ever but once she'd come I just went straight to the balls emptying strokes, and shot up her.

ANd she loved it. Her last words as she pulled her panties up were 'I love being used as a cumddump.'

And the embarrassing bit? One of the other managers came in the day after the party, full of himself, telling me thathe'd pullled a staff member and he was going to leave his wife for her because she was so sweet and lovely.

It was Diane of course. For the final three months I worked there she was queening it round the office because she was leaving her hubby for this manager, while I kept my mouth shiut about the way I'd fucked her, and still could any time she was desperate for some more cock. Unlike the guy who left his wife for her I was under no illusions though; she'd shag anyone when she had the horn....

By *had69Man 5 days ago

morpeth

Me and a co worker tag teamed a married woman on the top deck of a double decker where we worked

By (user no longer on site) 5 days ago

I regularly sucked and wanked a work colleague wen younger, sometimes two together.

By *K CocksuckerMan 5 days ago

Centrall

I have been messaging a work colleague on here regularly for the last 2 weeks, he doesn't know yet who I am but it's just a matter of time before I end up sucking him.

By *enatton2Couple 5 days ago

West Midlands

In our first couple of years together Ben was a key holder at the factory he worked in, it was on our way home from the city centre. So after a night out we’d stop there and do it in different places. The bonnet of the company van, people’s workstations and his bosses desk which was wooden and I may have left some signs of excitement on it. Ben said it had dried by Monday morning but he could still see it

By *eebee80Man 5 days ago

Clydebank

Got a few. Best one probably fucking the new trainee girl in my office. Her bf worked for us too, oops

By *ormladMan 5 days ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oetic licenceCouple 5 days ago

Darley Dale

In 1887, as a 23 year old, i had been moving around the Uk as an assistant manager for Coral Bingo. I spent 3 months here and 4 months there and was moved at a few days notice. The staff were mostly older than me, mostly married and so out of bounds. Sometimes the staff would stay behind for a drink after work. Especially Jane and her best friend.

I knew no one and did nothing but work and sleep. So this was the only interaction with anyone that I had. It was very lonely for a young, horny lad far from home and from my circle of mates.

Sometimes I thought that Jane would flirt a little, but she was married and so I thought nothing more about it.

So this night, after a session of bingo, I went up to my office in the old theatre, to get changed out of my dinner suit and into my own clothes. As I was getting out of my jacket the door opened and in walked Jane.

She had that wicked look only a woman on a mission has. As she walked towards me she said “I give deep throat”.

No I have a nice cock but it certainly isn’t massive, so in my shock I blurted out, “you won’t need to”. Jane laughed and came face to face with me. Unzipped my flies, released my cock and sank to her knees.

She gave the best blow job I had ever had upto that point . I didn’t last long and came quick and hard. Jane then got off her knees, turned round and walked out of the room, without saying a word...

I had many more encounters with Jane over the next few months, but none were ever so mind blowing as that first night.

By *itom18Man 5 days ago

Wigan

By *ipppyMan 5 days ago

Poole

"In 1887, as a 23 year old, i had been moving around the Uk as an assistant manager for Coral Bingo. I spent 3 months here and 4 months there and was moved at a few days notice. The staff were mostly older than me, mostly married and so out of bounds. Sometimes the staff would stay behind for a drink after work. Especially Jane and her best friend.

I knew no one and did nothing but work and sleep. So this was the only interaction with anyone that I had. It was very lonely for a young, horny lad far from home and from my circle of mates.

Sometimes I thought that Jane would flirt a little, but she was married and so I thought nothing more about it.

So this night, after a session of bingo, I went up to my office in the old theatre, to get changed out of my dinner suit and into my own clothes. As I was getting out of my jacket the door opened and in walked Jane.

She had that wicked look only a woman on a mission has. As she walked towards me she said “I give deep throat”.

No I have a nice cock but it certainly isn’t massive, so in my shock I blurted out, “you won’t need to”. Jane laughed and came face to face with me. Unzipped my flies, released my cock and sank to her knees.

She gave the best blow job I had ever had upto that point . I didn’t last long and came quick and hard. Jane then got off her knees, turned round and walked out of the room, without saying a word...

I had many more encounters with Jane over the next few months, but none were ever so mind blowing as that first night.

"

did they have coral Bingo that long ago? Lol

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 days ago

Kettrin

By *oetic licenceCouple 4 days ago

Darley Dale

"In 1887, as a 23 year old, i had been moving around the Uk as an assistant manager for Coral Bingo. I spent 3 months here and 4 months there and was moved at a few days notice. The staff were mostly older than me, mostly married and so out of bounds. Sometimes the staff would stay behind for a drink after work. Especially Jane and her best friend.

"

They certainly did

By *im66123Man 4 days ago

newcastle

By *hunderKinkMan 4 days ago

Deeping

They certainly did "

Even if they did, you would have to be about 150 years old, lol

Darley Dale

They certainly did

Even if they did, you would have to be about 150 years old, lol"

Lol. Just realised! 1987

Darley Dale

Sorry 1987 lol

» Add a new message to this topic