FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trying the B from FwB ( Part 2 )

Trying the B from FwB ( Part 2 )

By *eriPeriPete OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Plymouth

Amy now knelt in the centre of my hotel room, wearing only her panties, hands behind her back and eyes closed. I take a deep breath, she looks so vulnerable there, but amazingly sexy. I circle her making approving noises, then tell her how obedient she has been so far. As I walk around her I run my fingers over her shoulders, around the back of her neck, shoulders and then throat, lifting her chin slightly. My thumb runs over her lips circling them. As Amy's lips part I push my thumb between them, just slightly but I feel her tongue against the tip of my thumb as my thumb passes by her teeth.

I feel Amy begin to suck the tip of my thumb and as she does so I start to move it in and out of her mouth. "That's it, show me how good you are at sucking" I say as Amy starts to simulate her skills with my thumb with much more eagerness. "I forgive your lack of a response as you have your mouth full", at which point she stops sucking my thumb and replies "Thank you Sir"

I move my hand away from her face and crouch down in front of Amy, her eyes still closed I move in to kiss her lips. As I do so she responds and at that moment we are kissing passionately. I move a hand back to her breasts, caressing them each in turn before taking a nipple between thumb and finger and squeezing. Not too hard, but hard enough to cause a reaction, a sharp intake of breath.

I slowly release than then caress the nipple, circling it gently. Wetting my thumb with my saliva and then gently circling it again.

"You're enjoying this?" I ask. "Oh yes Sir!"

"Good, lets see how much then" and with that my hand reaches down between Amy's legs to feel the gusset of her panties, as I do so I feel her shift her position and spread her legs willingly letting my hand between her thighs. Her panties feel damp as my finger circles her pussy lips a little, then one finger running front to back between her lips but through the material. "Hmmm quite a bit, you clearly are having fun. Maybe you are ready for your next task"

A simple "Yes Sir" in reply comes out.

"Keep those eyes closed, and your hands behind your back"

"Yes Sir"

I stand up in front of my turned on friend, and begin to undo my belt, then unzip my jeans and let them fall to the ground. I kick them out of the way and walk towards her. I notice my fingers smell of her wetness, such a hot smell that no man can resist. But I must.

I walk closer to her and put one hand behind her head, pulling it towards my groin. Instinctively Amy starts to kiss my now solid member through my boxers. "Hmmm yes that's it" I tell her as I feel like my cock is ready to explode being so hard. As I enjoy this I moan in encouragement. It's crossed my mind if I should call Amy my little slut but maybe that's for another time. For now I enjoy her kissing and running her mouth up and down my shaft through my boxers.

I pull away a little and with my other hand drop those to the ground, then move her head back to my now naked hard cock. "Continue" I command. A simple "Yes Sir" by reply.

Soon Amy is knelt before me licking my shaft up and down, her tongue circling the head which is oh so good. Her eyes still closed, but I'm now no longer holding her head to guide her, she doesn't need it. "Let's see how far you can get" I say, at which she needs no further instruction and in one swift move she slides half my cock into her mouth in one go.

This in itself would be almost enough to have me erupting in her mouth but I hold back, enjoying the feeling of her lips. Her tongue. Her suction on the head.

For a few minutes I can do nothing but moan in enjoyment as Amy eagerly gets to work on me. I have to stop her, I'm not ready to cum and I can't carry on like this for much longer. Her lips gliding up and down my now glistening shaft, wetted by her saliva is an amazing sight. I consider putting my hand behind her head and forcing her deeper, but decide there has to be something for later to enjoy.

I pull away and tell her to stand, as she does so I pull her close and kiss her, my arm wrapped around her waist pulling her close. Our kiss more passionate and urgent this time. I feel her hand wrapped around my cock, starting to stroke me. At which point I quickly slap her left buttock with my hand wrapped around her waist. " I didn't tell you you could take your hands from behind your back"

"Sorry Sir" Amy says as her hands return behind her back.

"Take off those panties now"

"Yes Sir"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic