FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Your first Gloryhole experience

Your first Gloryhole experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litlicker77 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Dirty old town

So what was yours and did you like it was it what you thought.

For me was late teens. A house on a local estate at the end of a road was occupied by a couple at the time she was early 20s he was about 30 and her mother who was mid 40s. At the end of the path down side the house was the out house with door facing the road. When you opened the door and stepped in was a plywood wall with a sliding hatch in it. The rule was if the big vase was in the window next to the front door they were open for business. You would knock on the door 3 times and walk down through the door. The hatch would slide back slightly and you placed a £5 note through and they would take it. Then the hatch opens and you presented your self and leave very satisfied. Question was which of the 3 was sucking that day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ean100Man 15 weeks ago

Valleys

I was working in Bristol and hadn’t long joined the site, was just browsing being nosey when on lunch break and saw a meet up for gloryhole about 10mins away from me, arranged to go walked down the street of a very nice estate went in through the door to find a curtain with a hole pushed myself through hole and had an absolute knee shaker of a blowjob had never been to one before now I love them.

Dirty old town

"I was working in Bristol and hadn’t long joined the site, was just browsing being nosey when on lunch break and saw a meet up for gloryhole about 10mins away from me, arranged to go walked down the street of a very nice estate went in through the door to find a curtain with a hole pushed myself through hole and had an absolute knee shaker of a blowjob had never been to one before now I love them."

Was it a guy or girl sucking

By *londebiguyMan 15 weeks ago

Southport

"So what was yours and did you like it was it what you thought.

For me was late teens. A house on a local estate at the end of a road was occupied by a couple at the time she was early 20s he was about 30 and her mother who was mid 40s. At the end of the path down side the house was the out house with door facing the road. When you opened the door and stepped in was a plywood wall with a sliding hatch in it. The rule was if the big vase was in the window next to the front door they were open for business. You would knock on the door 3 times and walk down through the door. The hatch would slide back slightly and you placed a £5 note through and they would take it. Then the hatch opens and you presented your self and leave very satisfied. Question was which of the 3 was sucking that day"

It was always the dad.

Always.

Dirty old town

For me was late teens. A house on a local estate at the end of a road was occupied by a couple at the time she was early 20s he was about 30 and her mother who was mid 40s. At the end of the path down side the house was the out house with door facing the road. When you opened the door and stepped in was a plywood wall with a sliding hatch in it. The rule was if the big vase was in the window next to the front door they were open for business. You would knock on the door 3 times and walk down through the door. The hatch would slide back slightly and you placed a £5 note through and they would take it. Then the hatch opens and you presented your self and leave very satisfied. Question was which of the 3 was sucking that day

It was always the dad.

Always.

"

There was no dad. And they used to change

By *spotpleasurerMan 15 weeks ago

London

First was at a swingers club. Not sure who was behind the hole which added to the excitement.

Southport

It was always the dad.

Always.

There was no dad. And they used to change "

You said there was a couple and he was about 30.

OK, maybe he wasn't the dad but the man in the house.

It was always the man at the GH.

By *onnoisseur100Man 15 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *T SwingersCouple 15 weeks ago

Brazil

Ours was in a London club on our first visit.

We were a bit nervous and almost went home but decided to go in a lockable room for some private play. Little did we know that a light comes on over the door once it is locked.

Aurelia had a little short dress on and I pulled down her knickers while she leant against the wall for me to start licking her.

Instantly an arm came through one hole and grabbed her boobs which made her scream in surprise. Then a cock came through.

Not knowing what to do Aurelia wanked the first one but as soon as that one shot it's load across the floor another cock appeared with a hand holding a condom.

I looked at her and said you might as well so we put the condom on, she straddled the hole and I guided the cock into her.

As soon as that one was done another appeared, then another etc.

We were there more than an hour.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Bristol.

"I was working in Bristol and hadn’t long joined the site, was just browsing being nosey when on lunch break and saw a meet up for gloryhole about 10mins away from me, arranged to go walked down the street of a very nice estate went in through the door to find a curtain with a hole pushed myself through hole and had an absolute knee shaker of a blowjob had never been to one before now I love them.

Was it a guy or girl sucking "

Intrigued..what difference does it make..

It's a warm mouth to empty into.

Use your imagination..

Ps I wish I could remember my first...lol

Southport

"I was working in Bristol and hadn’t long joined the site, was just browsing being nosey when on lunch break and saw a meet up for gloryhole about 10mins away from me, arranged to go walked down the street of a very nice estate went in through the door to find a curtain with a hole pushed myself through hole and had an absolute knee shaker of a blowjob had never been to one before now I love them.

Use your imagination..

Ps I wish I could remember my first...lol"

Precisely.

Though it's generally men, I do not care at all.

It's all hot.

By *ean100Man 15 weeks ago

Valleys

Use your imagination..

Ps I wish I could remember my first...lol

Precisely.

Though it's generally men, I do not care at all.

It's all hot."

Was a guy and it was one of the best bj’s I had upto that point

By *ylonjaneTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Chester

Public toilets after school in wardown park Luton. Wearing black tights under my uniform and a cock came thru hole in wall. Was terrified but couldn’t resist it.

By *2000ManMan 13 weeks ago

Worthing

Similar setup for me op. Couple had one. Single sheet of hardboard with hole in outhouse at side of house. He filmed while she sucked. It was her as I've seen the video and pictures. I visited a few times. Very exciting and it felt great.

By *knewbie85Man 13 weeks ago

Billericay

Last week at a sauna

By *ustoassingMan 13 weeks ago

Blyth

Also a toilets in a park - guy showed his cock then shoved it through the hole. I decided it would be rude not to, and sucked him. That was a long time ago mind - all the best toilets are clsoed now.

By *mizhereMan 13 weeks ago

Thane area

Cottage when I was starting out

Got hooked on cock and found local cottages

Used to go sit and service whatever came through

Loved it

By *aviddom10Man 13 weeks ago

Hull

So many good and scary memories. I used to regularly visit glory holes in public toilets/cottages back in the 80’s I had my first ever sexual experiences there and often wore my sisters underwear to attract the kinky old guys.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Mine was at a club. Closed now after a very brief period of being open (loads of planning issues etc). Put my dick through the hole. Got sucked by whoever was in there (MF couple), then my gf at the time bent over and got fingered through it as she sucked me off. That was definitely the woman. I finished in their mouth(s). Don’t know which did what to me.

» Add a new message to this topic