FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > period play

period play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *altysauce OP   Man 16 weeks ago

bristol

Lady I know read my PP stories and wants to try it just showered took blue tablet (she like multi sessions). andoff we go

To be continued.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *altysauce OP   Man 15 weeks ago

bristol

Arriving at Jo's I knocked on the doorwhich was soon answered by the lady herself dressed in not very much french knickers and a see though top which showed her small solid tits off well. Straight to the point she dropped her key and bent over to show her long legs and pert bottom, In the sitting room which had the French door open to the patio she served my with a glass of red wine and took a seat next to me. Her first words were "I hope this is as good as I am told" No more to say I stripped to my see through ladies panties which were bulging by now as she licked my cock through the panties she removed her knickers one handed, standing I picked up her foot and sucked her toe, knowing this was a bit turn on for her, massaging my way up her leg, followed by kisses and licks up to those bulging cunt lips, so inviting, with that little piece of string showing from those lips, which I opened with my tongue finding her clit this bought moans and a demand for 69 from the lady so on the carpet in front of the french doors she lowered her cunt to my face whilst taking my cock slowly into her mouth licking her clit then her rosebud then back to her clit I took the string in my teeth and pushed her away to freen the tampax from the confines of her cunt it was slightly stained, licking deep into her cunt the taste wast sweet and salty at the same time, Time to back off a little so I spread the towel on the floor and kissed her on the lips, her tongue searching my mouth to taste herself. Finger well inside her I could feel her lube from the inside, kissing my way over her delightfull tit I soon found her entrance which was showing a little of her blood, she was pushing her cunt on my mouth moaning deeply, time for action Itook her legs over my shoulders and entered her very wet cunt to the hilt,, the feeling was different to normal, hotter and so well lubed, she was moving under me like never before and making noises deep in her throat then suddenly screaming "I am cumming" this bought me to the point of cumming large ammounts of sperm deep inside her. As we lay side by side me with bloody cock, fingers and lips, Jo with smears of blood on her legs. We looked at each other and her simple statement started my cock to harden again "that was the best fuck ever" her period had restarted with a vengeance. Shower help her insert fresh tampon then a cup of tea. A lady, never short of ideas, suggested that we did it again with alittle BDSM thrown in. The blue pills were working now so I hogtied her kneeling with bum high in the air spank me sir she said so removing my belt from my trousers I gave her 20 of the best leaving her ass glowing red I then kissed her down her lower spine to herbum cleavage running my tongue in it till I found her rosebud which I lubed with my tongue whilst pulling out the now bloody tampon, I could not resist running my tongue inside her cunt whilst two fingers found their way into her tight ass. Not able to wait any longer I took my position behind her , gathered her hair in my hand and pulled her back onto my cock, those slightly bloody lips seemed to be sucking me into her, running my fingers each side of my cock they came up slightly bloody and spunky from the first time round, a conneseurs taste. Jo reached back and rubbed her clit till she cam, prompting another gush of spunk into her. As we pulled apart coming from the open french door was the sound of appause and in walked the neighbours who had come to see what the noise was about.

to be continued

By *ampire69Man 15 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

superb any ladies in the West Midlands Birmingham area like to have some Period Play, my dream pleasure please come forward please tampon fun xxxx

By *altysauce OP   Man 12 weeks ago

bristol

Slightly embarrassed I manaevered the rather stained towel over us, the neighbours introduced themselves as Rick and Rose and Rick went on to say that Rose had always wanted period fucking but he did not fancy it, although after seeing us maybe he would try, would we like to join them after the weekend when Rose was due to start her time of the month. Jo, who I found had played with them before, nudged me and said would rick like to try now if Rose did not mind, to my surprise we found ourselves in the shower , dried and on the towel covered bed in minutes where Rose was sucking Rick to a very impressive hard cock, never one to mess about Jo staddled his head and lowered her cunt to his waiting lips. Rose took hold of my cock whilst keeping her eyes fixed on her husband licking the first sign of blood from Jo's cunt lips I shuffled round till I could apply my lips and tongue to Rose's delicate pink lips and then inside, Jo was by now moaning and asking to be fucked, she took her place over Rick and Rose guided his rock hard cock into Jo's bloody lips. Taking adantage of her bottom in the air I quickly applied my cock to her lips as she pushed back to take the full length in her surprisingly tight cunt. As she had seemed quite demure I was surprised when she broke into a torrent of dirty talk..cum on fuck me hard I want your cum, having cum about half an hour before I knew I could last as she started to build to her orgasm and sure enough she fucked and cunted herself into her first cum as she calmed I withdrew and engaged her little rose bud with my cock it popped in being very wet with cunt juice bringing a squeal from ROSE who after the initial shock pushed back till her cunt lips were tight to my balls. Meanwhile Rick and Jo were approaching fast with moans and groans from both this drove me to fuck that tight arse harder untill all 4 of us had the noisiest orgasms ever.Slipping his bloodied cock from the ravished cunt he rolled on his back cock , bloodied and spunked still semi erect in the air, this was then set upon by Rose who took the whole length in her mouth eagerly making a feast of the covering of blood, spunk and lady juice. Any one for a cup of tea I asked, not yet was the reply from Jo, this cunt needs cleaninng inside and out.. To be continued

By *oyntzMan 12 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *illycd2TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Bishop's Stortford

Great story love to read more.

By *igerman23Man 12 weeks ago

hayes

Wow so hot.love it more please

By *igerman23Man 12 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.lucky men.mmmm

By *ara cdTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Leominster

Luckily man I love period sex

By *hilledguy2020Man 12 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *namoratomanMan 12 weeks ago

Herefordshire

This is truly hot! Looking forward to the next instalment.

By *orny guysMan 12 weeks ago

Galway

F

By *oger51Man 12 weeks ago

cardiff

Best sex I have ever had. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic