FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the hairdressers

the hairdressers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man 16 weeks ago

gosport

karens having her hair done in the hairdressers next door i'm sat with a coffee next door, the 3 guys are talking openly about karen they don't no i'm her husband.

it's sexual stuff mainly there plans if she was available i join in with there banter when all of a sudden the hairdresser adjusts the chair to do karens hair as her heads is back she naturally parts her legs and her skirts short.

and the 3 guys are immedietly up skirting her her knickers are white and tight against her cunt the veiw doesn't last long but is enough to excite the 3 men they even no the location they would take her to be fucked there van around the corner in the car park.

i continue chatting with the guys and as karen pays and leaves she immedietly joins me and asks me to introduce me to my new found friends there speachless so i sit karen on my lap and as i introduce her explain our earlier conversation.

karen no's what's coming next so goes with it i place her facing them and place my hand on her knee then slowly caress my way up her thighs lifting her skirt she spreads her legs and as she does i touch her intimately running my fingers up and down her cunt.

the 3 men are still speechless so i ask them if they still want her as she's become available, they quickly get over the shock my hands are inside her knickers and i'm openly masterbating karen, i'm asked if i mind i say no and they look at karen she just smiles and says yes please.

i remove my fingers from karen and lick them clean she smells amazing and is very wet the most confident of the men gets up and takes karens hand not believing his luck karen takes his other hand and slips it into her knickers so he knows she wants it the other two quickly realise it's all happening and an honest offer.

within second the mens hands are all over her karen openly accepts being kissed and they ask permission to take karen to the van.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Well that's a great start

By *rdiscreet327Man 16 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Now this has potential!

By *exymarvelMan 16 weeks ago

cardiff

By *J GeminiTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ocktoplaywithMan 16 weeks ago

Derby

By *iquidgel OP   Man 16 weeks ago

gosport

karen says no as she always does, so i step in and tell the men she's there's and not to listen to karen but me.

i invite them to take her to there van the men are like dogs on heat and desperate to fuck karen tries to straighten her clothing i tell her to leave it alone one breast is exposed and hands are freely roaming under her cllothing i can see in her eyes she's in heaven.

i remind the men as they walk karen the short walk to the van that she is a cum slut anyhole and that i want to see her shared and returned to me well used.

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *omerset_naughtyMan 13 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

great start I'd love to one of.those guys

» Add a new message to this topic