FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I lost my virginity to a dirty old man

I lost my virginity to a dirty old man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artin1011 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

tuxford

Anyone want to hear more about how a guy, nearly 70 first sucked me off then….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocky_uk2011Man 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

Go on then - tell all

By *ottomBoi95Man 4 weeks ago

Canterbury

Sounds like a good story!

By *JfuntimesCouple 4 weeks ago

HAVERING

Please tell

By *igbbackagainMan 4 weeks ago

Tallaght

Oh yes I love older

By *aycole1Man 4 weeks ago

liverpool

Oh yes

By *ax_glasscotMan 4 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ustoursecret1Man 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

So did I

By *ave1239991000Man 4 weeks ago

bangor

Lets hear it

By *ony-JonesMan 4 weeks ago

Gillingham

"Anyone want to hear more about how a guy, nearly 70 first sucked me off then…."
now then now then did he have white hair.

By *herry1TV/TS 2 weeks ago

northampto

"Anyone want to hear more about how a guy, nearly 70 first sucked me off then…."

Go on . Tell us

By *lex CoxMan 2 weeks ago

Porth

A guy 85yrs sucked me off.

By *iM4kinkMan 2 weeks ago

San Antonio

Haven't any that old but when i was mid and late teens. i had quite a few older guys spread me out wide and feast on me orally. And omfg how turned on i'd get feeling their hands spreading my smooth, tight, little asshole just before i felt their warm, wet mouths clamp down on my hole. And it didn't take long before that pretty much became how i'd decide which guys i'd let fuck me, (usually older teens or mid twenties kinda guys). But the older men i'd almost always spread my ass for their fat cocks. Cause the first thing the older men always did was eat my asshole and suck my smooth, young balls.

By *herry1TV/TS 2 weeks ago

northampto

I had an experience with an old man a few years back. I regulary walked past this guys house on the way to the shops and would stop and chat if he was in his front garden Anyhow this was a sunny day and I was dressed in jogging shorts, commando underneath and teeshirt and flipflops and was on my way to the post office. As I walked past this guys house he was in the garden and asked if I could help out?

Sure I said and he explained he had bought a new light fitting but was unsure about going up a stepladder. I said I'd do it and get the tools ready for when I walked back. As I returned he had got the steps set up and srewdrivers and light fitting ready. I asked him to turn the power off and climbed up the steps. As I removed the old fitting he stood next to the steps and grabbed my thighs saying he was worried about people on ladders.My cock started to twitch at the feel of his hands but I quickly reconnected the ditting and asked for the power to go back on. It all worked fine and he came back to the steps and held my thighs again. This time he pushed his hands up my thighs under my shorts, one hand grabbing my ass cheek and the other grabbing my now hard cock and balls. "I'm ever so grateful for you doing this." He then stood back a bit and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. "now that's dangerous" I said and stepped out of my shorts. He moved forward again an cupped my ass and balls and pushed my hard cockinto his mouth. My legs started to quiver as he sucked me and carressed my ass. The experience was too much and I cum into his mouth in several spurts. He steadied me and led me down the steps. I said that I was not expecting that and he said I was more than welcome. He offered me a towel to clean up and I put my shorts back on. I told him that if he had any more odd jobs to let me know and gave him my phone no.

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *llperv1Man 6 days ago

York

By *oth0712Man 6 days ago

cambridge

By *artin1011 OP   Man 3 days ago

tuxford