FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasy - slut used all night

fantasy - slut used all night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

A fantasy I'd love to have happen....

I am chatting to a guy online, and the converstation turns to fantasies and turn ons.

I cover some of the basics, I like it rough, being tied up, sexy lace/fishnet out fits, gags, blindfolds.

He likes that,

"good start, my little slut, how about whips and paddles?"

"mmmm, yes"

"yes what?"

"yes, sir"

"good slut, how about outdoors, risky places?"

"yes sir,"

"tell me what you would like slut, with details"

"would love to be fucked outdoors, like in a wooded area, walking in a over sized shirt dress, with a belt, and sexy lace underwear on, find a secluded area, be ordered to remove the dress, have my wrists tied behind me with the belt, have him slowly remove my panties and stuff them in my mouth gaging me, then he bends me over a fallen tree, fucks me hard and fast, holding my tied hands pulling me back so my head is up and i can see the path through the trees, the risk of someone walking past turning me on more, he cums inside me and pulls out before i can cum, pulling me up, and taking the panties out of my mouth and putting them in his jeans pocket, he kisses me deeply then whispers in my ear,

"you enjoy that slut?"

"yes sir"

"now you can walk back to the car with my load dripping down your leg and if you are a good slut i might let you cum when we get there"

"thank you sir"

he unties my wrists, and i button up my shirt as he puts my belt on for me, but undos the top 2 buttons so the shirt gapes and shows off my lacey see through bra

"thats better, slut, now head back to the car"

we walk back to the car park, we dont see anyone until we reach the car park where we pass 2 men just starting out, they notice my half open shirt and both stare, one looks away when he sees me looking at him, the other licks his lips and smiles at me, we get to the car where he goes to the boot of the car and takes out a bag and orders me into the back seat, the windows are tinted, he sits in the drivers seat,

"strip and pass me your things"

he orders and i obey, i take off the belt then shoes and socks and pass them through to him then my shirt, and finally my bra"

"good now sit in the middle legs spread"

I slide into the middle of the seat realising anyone looking in through any of the untinted front window could see me, along with sir's phone mounted to the dashboard filming me,

"put these on"

as he passes me a ball gag, and blindfold, i put them on,

"hold out your hands"

i lean forward towards him with my hands out together knowing hes about to cuff me, he does, then also places a vibrating egg into my hand,

"put that inside you, you may cum as much as you can until we arrive"

I put the egg inside me, he turns it up full and he starts to drive, i cum before he has left the carpark, as he drives he changes the settings on the egg, edging me then turning it off, then starting again, he lets me cum twice more before the car pulls up to a stop, he gets out and opens my door for me, and helps me out,

"we are back at mine and in my garage, dont worry i'm not putting you on public display just yet" he laughs,

he guides me still blindfolded inside, i can tell he has taken me to his office,

"kneel and remove the egg""

"mmmm good slut i like how you are with words, I'm already hard reading that, next question, have you had more than one cock at a time?"

"no sir, but i would like to try, would actually like to try several"

"good you really are a slut, i may just grant you that wish, but after ive tried you out of course"

"yes sir, i would be very grateful if you used me and though i was good enough to be allowed to be used by your friends as well"

"im sure you will prove very useful, now how about we arrange for the 1st meeting so i can start trying the goods"

"yes sir, i'm happy for you to test me"

"good, you will meet me on saturday at 1pm in a bar, wear a skirt and low cut top, i'll message you the bars address, before you leave to meet me you will send a photo of the outfit"

"yes sir"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky677Man 16 weeks ago

Near-by

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Biggleswade

By *ylon_cMan 16 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Oh that's pretty hot.

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *nlyme40Man 16 weeks ago

Rugeley

Glasgow

Saturday morning

i wake up and go straight for a shower, making sure i shave everything, i wrap a towel around me and head back to my bed room and check my phone, 1 message from sir

"morning slut, the address is XXXXX xxxxx"

"thank you sir"

its a hotel baron the outskirts of the city centre, its pretty posh and expensive. i get dress choosing a hot pink lacy underwear set with pull ups ad suspender belt, a short black floaty skirt which shows off the tops of the suspenders when i cross my legs and a long sleeve top with a very deep v-neck which shows the edges of my bra, and finish the look with boots and simple make-up, i take a photo in my full length mirror and send to sir.

"very nice slut"

i make sure i arrive slightly early, and head to the bar when i get a message

"good your early, table in the right back corner"

i look up and see him, and walk over to the table, he stands and kisses me, holding my by the neck and grabbing my ass, he breaks the kiss and motions me into the booth, it has high sides and is in the back corner so out of most peoples view, though there is only 3 other tables being sat at. he pours me a glass of wine, and then runs his hand up the inside of my leg and a finger down my slit,

"mmmm suspenders and very thin lace, good choice slut" he doesnt keep his voice down talking normally, "i have order us food, need to make sure you will have the energy for later, i assume you have guessed i have a room booked upstairs, by the time you leave you will be covered in cum and stuffed full, you will head home with my load dripping down your legs and dried onto your tits, how does that make you feel slut?"

"horny and excited, sir"

"good slut, now remove your panties under the table"

you slip the skirt up and slowly pulldown your panties, watching him looking at your pussy, you bend forwards to pull them off your ankle and hand them to him as you go to smooth down your skirt, he puts the panties into his pocket and grabs your wrist stopping you, and pulling your skirt back up and sliding his hand between your legs and pulling the one nearest him over his lap to give him better entry, he pushes a finger inside and then licks its

"mmmm, already wet and you taste sweet"

he returns his hand to your pussy and whispers into your ear

"you are not allowed to cum at all today with out asking first understand?"

"yes sir"

"good, now since i liked how you described getting fucked outdoors, tell me how you want to be used by multiple cocks, while we wait on the food, and dont dare whisper"

"i would meet the 1st guy and he would have a room set up with toys and a camera in the corner, he would order me to strip facing the camera and then kneel, once in position he would put a collar on me, a spreader gag, attaches weighted nipple clamps, cuffs my wrists behind my back and then makes me stand, attaches a leg spreader to my ankles, bends me over a tall stool so my toes just touch the floor and the nipple clamps pull down on me, he drips lube down my ass crack and rubs it over my hole pushing in a finger making me moan, he laughs as hes moves his finger away and slowly inserts a cold metal butt plug hook, he chains it to my collar, making sure it is tight enough to keep my head pulled back. he slaps my ass cheek then walks out the room, he returns after a few minutes and is on the phone, "she's ready when you are, i'll send a photo, is everyone there? and he still doesnt know? good. i'll warm her up, you have keys right? good see you soon" he hangs up and takes a photo of you from behind and another from the front and sends them. he starts to strip,

"now slut, you better be as good as my brother says you are, cant believe you agreed to be fucked by all of us, he told me you where kinky but when i bet him you wouldn't take the full team for T's birthday, i didnt expect him to tell me the next day it was already sorted"

he slides his semi hard cock into your mouth, holding the top of your head, thrusting slowly you feel him getting harder, he pulls out leaving a spit dripping down your chin as he moves behind you, pushing his cock into hard, he grabs your hips and thrusts hard and fast into you, you moan as his balls hit your clit,

"mmm you like it rough slut? good cause by the time the guys are finished you, you will hurt all over"

he picks up the speed of his thrusts as he cums, he pushes deep into you before pulling out, hes just geting you to lick his cock clean as you hear the door open,

"guys, why are we here? what is the surprise, couldnt you give me it n the pu..." they voice trails off as he sees you bound and gaged infront of him, "what the hell?"

"happy birthday dude, she has agreed to be our toy for the night, fuck her has much as we like"

"really, but isnnt she your brothers girl?"

"their just fuck buddies and most his mates have used her,"

while their talking you hear the others who knew what was happening stripping off, they push the birthday boy infront of you and he strips, hes already hard, and pushes it into your mouth,

"she likes it rough"

as if those where the magic words he grabs your hair and fucks your face until hes close, then moves to your pussy, sliding straight in grabbing your hips, after a few thrusts and new cock is pushed into your mouth,

"happy birthday dude, did you think you'd spend it group fucking a slut, til shes stuffed with cum"

in the bar -

you stop to take a drink, and the waiter is just coming over with your food, sir removes his hand from yourpussy and whispers into your ear,

"you are completely soaked, slut and taste so good, such a nice starter"

you blush and go to move you leg off his lap and smooth down your skirt when he grabs your hand and shakes his head, so you keep you leg in place and watch as he knocks the pepper shaker off the table as the waiter puts down the food,

"i'll grab that for your sir" he says as he bends down to pick it up, he looks up and sees you spread open under the table, he blushes and goes to aplogise, when sir cuts him off,

"its fine, i like people looking at her, and she likes making me happy dont you slut?"

"yes sir"

"here is my business card if you like what you see" he hands the waiter a card before he leaves for the kitchen.

"good slut, i'm glad you realise i will be sharing you and you need to be ready to be shared whenever i want it"

"yes sir, now eat, and continue with the story, hearing about you being used is a huge turn on"

Glasgow

"the birthday guy cums in you as the cock in your mouth pulls out to fill your pussy, you try to catch your breathe as the next cock is pushed into your mouth.

"3rd cock in your pussy slut, only 5 more to go, just so you know, the plan is for everyone to fill your pussy then we will use you through out the night as we feel like it, but we will make sure you are covered and swallow plenty of our loads."

as he's talking the guy in your pussy finishes and they all change, they all take their turn, most of them fuck you hard, the last one is the biggest by far, everyone has been quite similar sized but this is huge, he makes me gag as soon as he pushes into mouth and every one laughs,

"knew leaving you til last was a good idea,"

i have tears running down my face as he pulls out and moves behind me, he lines up his tip and just before he pushes into me hands remove the gag, as he slowly pushes in i moan and swear, he picks up his pace, holding me in place with one hand on my back, as he cums he pulls on the chain on the hook making me gasp, he slowly thrusts a few more times as he moves the hook.

"well slut you now have all our loads dripping out of you, you took us all so well so you deserve a treat, i think"

they all agree as he pulls out a rabbit vibrator, the birthday guy takes it and inserts it into you turning it up full, you start to cum straight away,

"good slut,"

as your coming down they help you up and you feel a mouth on your nipple then a second one on the other, as you moan, they line the vibrator up to your clit again you get close to cumming again as they turn it off they lead you to the bed, untying you wrist from behind your back and lying you down, and tying them back up to the top of the head board, they put a pillow under your hips to keep the cum inside and then tie your ankles to each corner of the bed, they all leave the room except one, he stands over you and wanks himself off cumming over your tits and face,

"we'll add to this over the next few hours"

you fall asleep at some point and wake up to a warm load hitting your tits and another hitting your face,

"open up slut"

without thinking you open your mouth and lick the tip of a cock before it is pushed onto your mouth, a hand grabs your hair and pulls you up as they fuck your throat, you feel they are about to cum as try to pull back but they hold you still and cum hits the back of your throat you swallow it all and the hand lets go of you, you realise they are all there and the other 5 are wanking off around you,

"keep your mouth open slut, and dont swallow until all 5 have came over you"

the next load is aimed over your face and mostly hits your mouth, the next 2 aim straight into you mouth, the 4th hits the side of your face and covers your left eye, the last moves to straddle your waist, a hand moves your head so your head is raised and looking straight at the huge cock, he cums and hits it over my nose mouth and tits.

"hold it there slut" the guy straddling me takes out his phone and takes a photo of my mouth full of cum and it dripping down my face and tits, "now you may swallow"

you swallow and gasp for breathe,

By *enninemarkMan 16 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Glasgow

in the bar -

you stop talking when sir moves your hand to his crotch, he's hard, he bends down and kisses your neck biting gently,

"mmmm slut see what you've done to me, we need to go upstairs now, grab the wine and glasses"

he stands up and guides you towards the lifts, he presses a button and pulls you into him kissing you, moving his hand up to squeeze your tit, he moves your top to the side, pushes you against the wall of the lift, and sucks on your nipple, making you moan, the lift stops,

"keep the nipple out, slut"

"yes sir"

he leads you down the corridor and opens the final door. once inside he takes the wine and glasses.

"strip and kneel slut"

he takes the wine over to a table, and you strip, putting your clothes neatly to the side and kneel next to the door. he returns to you and puts a collar on you,

"you will wear this whenever we meet, or i tell you to"

"yes sir"

he puts nipple clamps on you and cuffs your hands behind your back. he walks over to the bed and strips then sits on the edge, his cock is hard and huge, its thick as well as long, you lick your lips and he smiles,

"come here and suck me off"

you move so you are kneeling infront of him and lean up to take him in your mouth, you slowly lick the tip tasting him, and run you tongue down the under side of his shaft, before returning to the tip and slowly take him, he moves his hand to your hair and moves your head to speed you up and start to gag, he holds you down with his full length in your mouth, he realises you and you sit up, he pulls you up onto the bed getting you to kneel on the edge and pushing your head down onto the bed pulling your hips up, he pushes straight into your pussy hold you down with one hand and your hip with the other as he thrusts into hard making you gasp and moan,

"fuck sir, so big, fuck"

"mmmm good slut, take it all, i love that dirty mouth of yours,"

he grabs the cuffs on your wrists and pulls you up so your leaning against his chest, making his cock feel even bigger inside you and going deeper, he keeps thrusting hard and fast, one hand now playing with the nipple clamps pulling on them while the other hand goes to your clit you moan and push into his hand,

"please sir can i cum"

"yes this time you can, as i want to hear it"

as soon as you have permission he moves his fingers faster and you cum, leaning into him moaning and swearing, you relax as you come down, as he thrusts harder and faster, as he moves from your clit to the other nipple pulling them both as he cums in you, he lowers you onto the bed and rolls you onto your back, kneels beside your head and instructs you to lick him clean, you lick his cock clean as it seems to stay as a semi, he moves off the bed, and returns with a bag, he blindfolds you and puts a bit gag on you, and inserts a vibrator into you,

"remember you cant cum without permission"

you nod as he turns it on, he quickly finds your sweet spot bringing you to the edge and pulling it out, letting your breathing calm then starting again, he edges you 4 more times then tell you you can cum the next time, as he gets you close he moves and starts to lick and suck your clit, his warm breath sends you over the edge cumming hard, he takes the blindfold and gag off you and unties the cuffs, he moves you to lie on the bed, with your head on the pillow, he removes a nipple clamp then licks and suck it followed by the other one, he leans over you and kisses you deeply,

"mmmm good slut, you feel even better than you taste, i'm going to enjoy using you"

"thank you sir, happy to please you"

"mmm and you will also please several of my friends, which will start next weekend, want to see you sucking a cock while im balls deep in you, now get on all fours on the floor,"

you move into place, he brings out a horse crop,

"now we'll see how well you take this count each hit up to 5 and if you miss one we start again"

"yes sir"

he whips you 5 times each time you call out the number, when hes finished he gently rubs the welts,

"good slut"

By *enninemarkMan 16 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ellequippedmanMan 15 weeks ago

st austell

Wow

By *jspunkyMan 15 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ktartenMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

more please xx

By *nlyme40Man 15 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 15 weeks ago

halstead

By *r_hamishMan 15 weeks ago

Rutherglen

I've done most of this with various subs over the years. Always good fun.

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

» Add a new message to this topic