FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold surprise - two different views

Blindfold surprise - two different views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eyond Purity OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Laceby

A story by us both from each others viewpoints.

Our first story - we hope you enjoy…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Laceby

Chapter 1 - Mrs

Today had been a long time in the making. As he leaned across the car seat and kissed me lightly, so as not to smudge my lipstick, I could smell the scent of his aftershave; musky and spicy... quite apt really for what was potentially about to unfold.

I watched as he got out of the driver's seat and made his way around to my side of the car. His powder grey trousers hugged in all the right places as did his white shirt, which showed off his dark features and gave a hint of the hairy chest below his unbuttoned collar.

He smiled at me with his big, dark lashed eyes as he opened my door, "Ready?"

I felt a rush of excitement, my blue body hugging dress barely grazing the tops of my stockings as I climbed out of the car and took his hand.

Heading inside the building, my 4" black suede heels clicked on the hotel lobby floor. The sound seemed to echo off the marble panelling.

We made our way to reception. I checked my lipstick in the mirror on the lobby pillar and ruffled my hair a little, catching sight of a guy behind me, who was drinking in my moves approvingly.

I smiled at him in the reflection, as his eyes clearly focussed on my ample cleavage. My pussy felt a momentary flutter with the attention but we weren't here for that. This afternoon was dedicated to playtime with my fella, K and a gorgeous blonde female we'd recently met.

Dee described herself as a bi-curious, slim, 5'7" thirty-something, similar in height and build to myself. She was fresh out of a relationship and wanting to shake the cobwebs away. Seeing her photographed in red lacy lingerie, with eyes that showed she was definitely all animal inside, this was very much an invitation to relish!

She was turning up at 3pm. I checked my phone as he was checking in - 2:46pm, we had a little time to settle ourselves in the room and unpack before she was due to arrive.

Her and I had had a little tease with each other the week before when we had all met for a glass of wine in a local pub. A cheeky, flirty kiss between the two of us in the toilets had soon turned passionate and resulted in hands exploring each other through our clothing until we were interrupted by the sound of someone approaching the door.

She'd returned to the table, clearly fired up and kissed K. They were both relishing in the moment; her hand now on his thigh and his on hers.

Now we are going to explore each other properly.

I wasn't so experienced in FF play, only having had one encounter before myself. The 3 of us were all so worked up though, I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of her naked body touching mine and seeing us all together.

My wetness was increasing as we stopped at the lift doors while K inserted the key card to activate the lift.

The lift doors closed and he kissed me hard, pressing me up against the side of the lift. Then in a whisper, "Are you excited?" his hand ventured up my dress to feel for himself. "Oh yes, there we go, you're ready aren't you?!".

The doors opened and we made our way down the long corridor, my heels now sinking into the deep pile carpet of the hallway to the room.

There was a momentary pause as the key card went in the slot. Click. We were in.

The feature room was large, with high ceilings and heavy, opulent, ceiling to floor curtains. A huge mirror along one wall and a king-sized bed with an oversized wooden frame dominated the centre of the room.

K unzipped the bag and pulled out the Bluetooth speaker and the wine. "Might as well get comfortable."

"I already am" I replied, as he turned to see me unzipping my dress.

Underneath I had chosen a black 3-piece set. A half cup bra with matching thong and suspender belt. My sheer black stockings had tops with the same coordinating lace.

He poured us both a glass of Sauvignon and texted the hotel room number to Dee on our group chat, as I refreshed up in the bathroom. When I returned to the room, the speaker was connected and now playing some very sexy tune.

Laceby

K was busy rifling through the bag for something as the phone rang. It was Dee. She was early and couldn't get in the lift without a room keycard.

"Well, you're undressed, so I'll go and get her." he said. "But before I go..." K moved behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. He kissed down the side of my neck, exactly how I love it and I leaned my head back. He whispered in my ear, "You’re going to enjoy this experience though you won’t be able to watch it all." and with that, he slipped a blindfold over my eyes. "I promise you’ll feel everything."

He helped me climb on the bed and I positioned myself on all fours, as I heard the door close.

I was smiling to myself at what we were getting up to on a weekday and suddenly became aware of the silence in the room, other than the sultry beat of Banks, The Waiting Game. Oh, how apt - my pussy felt like it was lightly fluttering in time to my breath; in time to the music.

Now I must wait.

By *inkyguyCalshotMan 5 weeks ago

Calshot

Someone is inn for a good time.

By *orgotten22Woman 5 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Laceby

Mr - Chapter 2

I smiled to myself as I looked back at C as I left the room - blindfolded, on all fours on the bed, knowing that the next hour or so was going to blow her mind completely. My mind was full of scenarios and I could feel my cock straining against my trousers and my precum leaking onto my boxers. I closed the door on this delectable sight and walked awkwardly towards the lift, adjusting myself.

See, what I hadn’t told C was that I had been messaging Dee away from the three-way chat group to arrange a further surprise. C and I had played with a gent called Jack about a month before and he had the perfect blend of respectfulness and filth, and between us we gave C plenty of orgasms, so I had an idea of inviting him along to today’s play session, which would play out nicely with one of C's top fantasies.

I messaged Dee and asked if she would be happy if another guy came along. She was open to it and I arranged for them both to meet a few days before, so they could see how they got on.

It turned out that they got on well and fancied each other. They refrained from playing, or even kissing, so they also couldn’t wait for today’s surprise.

I came out of the lift to find Dee and Jack were already waiting by the lifts. They both had naughty grins on their faces.

Dee was wearing a short summery green dress which showed off her legs perfectly. Jack was wearing smart jeans and a white shirt - both of them had clearly made an effort to impress each other.

"We met for a drink earlier and we couldn’t keep our hands off each other." Dee said with sparkly eyes.

I hugged them both and noticed as I patted Jack on the back that he'd remembered what I'd said about us wearing the same aftershave. Good man!

Dee leaned in when I hugged her; she whispered in my ear that Jack had slipped a finger inside her pussy and got her close and she was needing a release now.

My cock twitched at the thought.

We got in the lift and Dee’s hands went straight to both of our crotches, feeling our hardness and smiled. "Well you two are excited…I can’t wait to taste how excited."

"I can’t wait to taste how excited you are either." I said, as I pressed her against the wall in the lift where I had pressed C earlier, and slid my hand under her dress and into her red lacy thong.

I slid two fingers into her pussy with ease. She initially cried out, but was stopped when Jack kissed her hard. From her moans and the way her legs were buckling I could tell she was close and only the lift doors opening stopped her from cumming all over my hand.

Dee walked out arranging her dress and myself and Jack looked at each other and smiled.

"K, I think this is going to be one of the greatest experiences of my life - thanks for the invite and for introducing me to Dee." Jack said, as we smiled and high fived each other.

Dee was waiting by the door to the room. The fire in her eyes told us that Jack was probably going to be right…

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 5 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *orenzo10Man 5 weeks ago

London

By *ensual EroticismCouple 5 weeks ago

Derby

" "

By *adgerMan 5 weeks ago

york

Great first story…. Can’t wait for the rest…. Perhaps more associated images too… or am I being greedy?

By *luttyguy132Man 5 weeks ago

Uddingston

Laceby

"Great first story…. Can’t wait for the rest…. Perhaps more associated images too… or am I being greedy? "

You read our mind…

By *adgerMan 5 weeks ago

york

"Great first story…. Can’t wait for the rest…. Perhaps more associated images too… or am I being greedy?

You read our mind…"

Perfect… as your photos always are!

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Certainly looking forward to more of this

By *oppy12Man 5 weeks ago

Swindon

By *aul888Man 5 weeks ago

Hull

Awesome story so far

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Biggleswade

mmm yummy

By *ularliWoman 5 weeks ago

worcester

I’m enjoying reading this very much so can’t wait to read the next lot of instalments

Laceby

Chapter 3 - Mrs

After what seemed like an age, I could hear the keycard in the door and the latch sprang open.

I could feel the flush of my body temperature rising and with baited breath, the only thing I could do was listen. I could feel the hairs on my body prickle with anticipation.

Dee giggled excitedly, "Hi C. Ooh you look fabulous!". K offered to take her jacket as they moved further into the room. I then heard them kissing, their breath upon each other, their lips smacking lightly as their lips parted.

I could sense her approaching the bed and heard a zip release and material drop to the floor. She giggled once more and climbed on the bed. I could feel her close, she kissed me seductively on the lips. I recognised her kiss from before, the shape of her lips and the way she held them against mine. I leaned my head forward to kiss her again but she'd moved. I felt her low down on the mattress then she wriggled underneath me, pushing my arms and legs wider as she did so, then kissed my pussy through my knickers.

"Mmm, I've been waiting to do this!" I responded by lowering my head to hers, taking in her scent as I moved her thong to one side and ran my tongue around her already soaking wet clit and wondered what she’d been up to beforehand.

I could hear K removing his belt; the clink of the buckle and the sound of the leather being pulled through the trousers loops. That sound always got me wet.

I sensed him approaching. He climbed on the bed, as Dee had done, and with two fingers under my chin, as I caught the scent of Dee’s pussy on his fingers, he lifted my head and kissed me, "Are you enjoying Dee tasting your pussy?’

"Yes" I said.

Dee spoke, "She needs to take these off" as she pulled my thong down my legs and encouraged me to lift my knees so they fell on the floor. She then slipped off her own and pulled me a little lower on to her face so she could burying her face in me properly.

Before I could do the same, K tapped his now hard cock on my lip and encouraged me to take him in my mouth. I let out a gasp. I'd be waiting on the bed for quite some minutes, not quite knowing what would happen from there, and here we were - a gorgeous blonde beneath me, devouring my pussy, and feeling precum being spread over my lips as his cock slid into my mouth.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. This is what Wednesday afternoons were made for!

K reached over my back and stroked my bum, then got off the bed and moved around, now delivering light kisses to the backs of my thighs. I heard him moan hungrily as he started lapping at my pussy as Dee licked my clit, their tongues meeting at times. I felt K’s tongue move away and a few moments later it was back again lapping up my juices eagerly.

‘You want cock in your pussy now, don't you?" he said.

"Yes. Yes, give it to me!"

Dee was still feasting hungrily as I felt his cock pause at my entrance and then slowly slide in. I had no words, only a heavy breath. Fuck! That felt good.

The excitement of the two of them at once was almost too much. I could feel my pussy tensing up for an almighty orgasm...

At that moment, the blindfold was lifted and there before me was K, smiling, "You're enjoying that cock then?!"

My mind went into overdrive - my eyes opened wide and I went to turn my head to look back.

K grabbed my head ‘you aren’t turning around until you’ve cum over and over’. He tweaked my nipple and pushed my head towards his cock. I opened my mouth and felt it slide all the way in and as his cock pressed the back of my throat, the first of many orgasms ripped through my body; my legs almost giving way from the pleasure of two cocks deep inside me and a tongue lapping on my clit.

When I finally gathered my senses and my body came back down from the ceiling, my mind started racing.

Who on earth was fucking me??

By *ilkscarf39Man 5 weeks ago

arctic

By *enninemarkMan 5 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

By *adgerMan 4 weeks ago

york

Can’t wait for the photos!

By *eyond Purity OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Laceby

"Can’t wait for the photos! "

We don’t take action shots - we live in the moment

Anyway, this may (or may not) be based on a true story

By *he fab twoCouple 4 weeks ago

brentwood

Fantastic!!!

By *ooking4othersMan 4 weeks ago

Here ...

Please continue

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

By *eyond Purity OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Laceby

Chapter 4 - Mr

We walked in and I put my finger on my lips to remind Jack that he needed to remain quiet and move silently, especially when he saw C on all fours on the bed with her arse in the air and legs spread and nodded his appreciation.

Dee broke the silence by giggling and talking to C as I took her jacket and our eyes met and she kissed me deeply. She then turned, grabbed Jack and kissed him too before she gave us both a suggestive look, licked her lips and turned towards the bed as she undid her dress and let it fall to the floor.

For the next few minutes myself and Jack were transfixed as we watched the two ladies taste each other, moaning into each other’s pussies, trying to concentrate whilst enjoying also wanting to savour the moment.

My cock was back to straining again and I undid my belt and started to strip off, Jack doing the same but quietly.

I eased onto the bed and watched intently as C’s tongue eased over Dee’s clit, causing her to lift her pelvis against C’s mouth.

I grabbed C’s head and kissed her, before moving up and sliding my cock into her mouth so she could taste my precum, as Dee removed C’s thong exposing her pussy lips and giving Jack a perfect view and I knew it was time to bring Jack into the play. I had an idea of how to do it.

I moved off the bed and moved around so I was behind C and got on my knees and licked the back of her thighs - this is a sweet spot of hers and her foot started twitching, which is another tell tale sign of an impending orgasm.

I made eye contact with Dee, who was lapping away at C’s clit and I licked her tongue, tasting C’s juices before beginning to taste both Dee’s lips and C’s pussy lips. I beckoned Jack and moved away and he quickly eased his tongue into C’s fold for the first time. I gave him a little time to enjoy the taste before I said, “You want cock in your pussy now, don’t you?”fully knowing the answer and Jack stood up and placed his hard cock against C’s pussy. He paused, grabbed her hips and slowly slid his cock deep inside my girlfriend, who threw her head back and moaned.

I watched as Jack started slowly fucking C. He was a little larger than me but not enough for C to notice and soon she was demanding for his balls to be pressed against her bum, meaning she was taking his full length.

I knew C wasn’t going to last any longer so I eased on to the bed in front of her and removed the blindfold. C blinked hard and then looked at me in shock and then before she registered, I grabbed her head and told her

not to turn around until she’d cum and I pushed her head towards my cock and pressed it deep into her mouth.

I could sense her mind catch up with the whole situation as my beautiful girlfriend’s body started shaking as she received pleasure from every angle. She didn’t stop cumming before another orgasm hit, moaning loudly around my throbbing cock. I knew I wasn’t going to last long as C opened her mouth wider and took my cock further down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and my cock pulsed as I shot my load straight down C’s throat and she came again as Jack pulled out and came over Dee’s mouth and face and C’s arse.

We all collapsed on the bed and smiled. Jack and I nodded to each other and mentally high fived as C and Dee caught their breath.

C still didn’t know who had fucked her and who’s cum was leaking down her leg that Dee was now cleaning up…

By *adgerMan 4 weeks ago

york

"Can’t wait for the photos!

We don’t take action shots - we live in the moment

Anyway, this may (or may not) be based on a true story "

Apologies … with the new pic being aligned with the story I thought you were going to continue with the theme

By *ilkscarf39Man 4 weeks ago

arctic

By *enninemarkMan 4 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *orgotten22Woman 4 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 4 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing

By *oppy12Man 4 weeks ago

Swindon

By *orednhorny99Man 4 weeks ago

consett

Awesome this

By *aul888Man 4 weeks ago

Hull

Excellent

By *eyond Purity OP   Couple 7 days ago

Laceby

Chapter 5 - Mrs

I looked straight at K and saw him grinning over my shoulder. “Can I look now?” He laughed, “Of course”. I immediately turned over and looked behind me, “Oh, Jack, it’s you!! Oh I should have guessed. Haha. Hello.”

I reached over and gave him a kiss.

“Hi C. Well that was fucking hot wasn’t it!!” Jack was a guy we’d played with before. His now cheeky grin showing off his dimples; his blue eyes sparkling with delight.

“How on earth did you pull this off? I didn’t have a clue! I didn’t even know there was anyone else in the room!” I looked at each of them in turn. K laughed and said “I’ll fill you in later” winking.

“Fuck, that was intense. I need a drink!” I climbed off the bed and K handed me a glass, grinning, saying “What? That’s just the warm up.”

Jack was still wide eyed. He admitted he’d never been filthy with two women before, so this was a dream come true.

“Well it’s my turn for cock now I think” announced Dee.

“Oh, you’re getting two, don’t you worry!”

“I think the boys may need something to help them get hard again” said Dee and with that she reached over and grabbed my head, kissing me deeply. I could still taste Jack’s cum on her tongue and my own juices on her lips…the mix of both tasted fucking devine!

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 7 days ago

Doncaster

Ooh promising x

By *enninemarkMan 7 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *aul888Man 6 days ago