FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Lucile pt 4

Meeting Lucile pt 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eka OP   TV/TS 17 weeks ago

Manchester

Part 4

Meeting Lucile

For three whole entire days my sex had been locked in that teeny, tiny, chrome barred 'clitty cage'. Enduring two full days at work was not fun. Nor was the worry of showering. Nor was anything. The metalic bars had encased the smallest version of my balls uncomfortably and extremely frustratingly. Luciles experience and sexual expertese having me use ice cubes to be sure i was just so before padlocking myself in. Dear, dear reader, the unforgiving bars encasing my cock end, again at its tiniest, least masculine form, having been goaded into pulling my foreskin back before chastising myself in. Rendered me in a constant state of humiliation and worry, and shame. So small and shrivelled was my newly inprisoned 'cocklet'. The sensitive end captured and confined in little more more than an inch or two square. The shaft of what used to be my dick allmost non existent. My testes cramped so tightly i might aswell have been glued tucked! That process, and feeling of 'tucking' myself used to weirdly delight me sexually. When it was temporary. The reality of three long days of hiding and sneaking and absolute sensual frustration where not fun! They where horrendous. The shame had i been caught by my friend, whose spare room i was lodging in at the time, being as i was, part way through my second divorce and waiting for my own home to sell... Was relentlessly crippling. Knowing now this was all part of Luciles maticulous plan. Her plan being my own deviant, degrading and total sissification.

The evening prior to driving to Sandra's that second time, i had, at her bequsest shaved the entirity of my body smooth. From my eyebrows down. Another exceedingly uneasy task given the privacy of my 'secret life'. Secret back then anyway. The drive to meet Lucile at Sandras was without doubt the longest hour and a half of my life. That beautiful bitch having ordered me, the man that was Lee.... To wear my slinkiest lacey, black matching bra and pantie set beneath my male shorts and hoody. That drive would be to date the last time i ever wore male clothes. Lucile had chosen personally and specificaly for me to wear. From my long collected, personal and very secret, grubby suitcase full of femme attire. Mostly lingerie. Further eroding my 'manliness', increasing her control by having me drive the whole while, wearing a pair of 5 inch heeled, patent black ankle boots i had 'acquired' over a year before.

Quickly getting to grips with controling the cars pedals in my heels. Did not prepare me for my new 'Mummys' next request. When, only a few miles from Sandra's nightclub. My phone bleeped with a txt. From Mistress Lucile. A postcode. Which i obediantly drove to. A huge, and busy block of apartments. Relativly newly built, the soulless kind. The room, room 411 she was waiting for me in. Number 11 on the 4th floor was an absolutely degrading trip to walk. In those patent black ankle boots and with my freshly smoothed, and dare i so say my self toned, elegant legs. Struggling and shuffling along to carry the suitcase containing my long collected femme belongings from the boot of my car to apartment 11. On the 4th floor. In broad fucking daylight was a torturous journey to say the least.

My entire being blushing, i did finally arrive at apartment 11 on that 4th floor to find the door ever so slightly ajar.

'Come in, come in my new sissie, you have been a good girl. Put your case in the first room on the right quickly. Mummy has ran a lovely warm bath for her obediant new little slut in the bathroom adjacent. Take of all your clothes. Leave your wallet and keys with your suitcase and get in the bath slut'.

Luciles voice, its domanding and domineering tone was weirdly comforting. Despite what that bitch was putting me through, what that Goddess of a woman had hoodwinked me into.

'There are creams, razors and foam on the side. Be sure to be completely smooth when i come in sissie. Including you eyebrows. Hope that is clear you silly little bitch. You have 15 minutes before inspection.'

Eyebrows! What! I thought, quickly thinking again. For what choice did i have. Locked in the chastity for which only she had the key. Shaving away my eyebrows was a strange procedure, taking up at least 10 of the fifteen minutes Mummy Lucile had allicated me.

To be continued......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eka OP   TV/TS 17 weeks ago

Manchester

For my ..... x

By *rgar27Man 17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ark_sentinelCouple 17 weeks ago

Andover