FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Scenario for my latest picture x

Scenario for my latest picture x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he posh pocketrocket OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

Wimbledon Village-Brighton Marina-Alicante x

I find my pictures sexy , so I post them despite the guy’s liking the spread pussy type of content regardless of how out of shape a woman is

However I holiday a lot and love reading sexy stories

Therefore hats in the ring I want to read the sexiest story written around my latest pic

I know it will be a massive turn on xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmilfCouple 16 weeks ago

hopton

[Removed by poster at 06/06/24 19:24:33]

By *eandmilfCouple 16 weeks ago

hopton

You’re pictures are magnificent

By *reagleMan 16 weeks ago

northolt

I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was like looking at a statue carved by a master, the tone of her skin brown from the sun, the light bouncing off her, the body, oh the body, toned, defined, she took my breath away the moment I saw her.

She oozed class and sophistication, I was besotted, the way her sexy calves looked as she climbed the stairs a man’s dream in every form.

She seductively climbed the stairs, I wanted to rush behind her but the sight of her hips swaying and the way her hair danced on her shoulders made me take in the view.

She had everything, the reason why Dior would make dresses the perfect structure to show the effort of quality matched the effort she had to maintain such a body. Now I would get to join her, an exclusive invite one could never decline.

I spotted her from a far my eyes trailing down her legs to her expensively heeled shoes, the view intoxicating. All eyes on her, the jealous eyes of young arm candy feeling threatened by her, the hungry eyes of men unable to move from her.

The effort to appear sexy and attractive evident from the exclusive marina bar, ill fitted dresses, over made up, fake laughing to attract a rich suitor but not her, effortless, the sun high in the sky and her cartier glasses protecting not only her eyes but every man here from her seductive eyes, she sipped her drink, not letting the attention bother her.

The lingerie expensive and so sexy, my lips ached to explore every inch of her, I followed her into the large room, the decor perfect, every item picked to perfection as the most perfect woman I have seen lay seductively on the bed.

Many men would rush to take her unable to control their lust but this needed to savoured, to be enjoyed, the feel of her soft lips against mine was just heaven, she smelt amazing.

Her fingers stroking down my back as my lips teased her shoulders and neck. I’d never felt harder as my lips explored her toned body, every inch a delight. Kissing down her chest, my tongue circling her nipples, her back arching on the bed, if I could have taken a picture right there I’d frame it, her heels on the bed, her back arched, nipples hard, the look of pleasure on her face, so captivating.

Her finger nails in my hair as my lips teased her inner thighs the desire to taste her driving me mad, but must hold back. Kissing her over her underwear that looked like they were made for her, she was indeed an inciting agent.

I needed to kiss her as I crawled up her body, her strong legs wrapping around me and twisting so now she was on top. As she kissed me her hair brushed over my chest, the lust building and building.

As she treated me with the most intense kiss her hand stroked down my body, my cock twitching, I was under her spell as her kisses lowered down my body.

Her seductive eyes looking up at me as she lowered her incredible body down mine. Her hand wrapped around my hard cock, I could feel her breath on me, lost in her eyes, as her tongue flicked slowly around the tip of my cock.

» Add a new message to this topic