FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A welcome break 3

A welcome break 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man 16 weeks ago

northolt

Thanks again for the appreciation on the story, I’ll continue to add.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 16 weeks ago

Doncaster

Can’t wait x

By *ersey GentMan 16 weeks ago

St Peter

By *es_wrentMan 16 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

Look forward to it thankyou

By *eotheloinMan 16 weeks ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *igerman23Man 16 weeks ago

hayes

Look forward to reading more

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *P69erMan 16 weeks ago

Tamworth

northolt

[Removed by poster at 06/06/24 18:45:54]

northolt

Claire made a nah huh sound placing her hands on franks thighs, he let go of her head and his cock left her mouth. “We can’t, not with her outside. Frank pulled up his trousers stuffing his hard cock into his trousers Andrea had disappeared from the window.

About 30 seconds later the doorbell rang again, Claire checked herself in the mirror and answered the door. “Hi Andrea, sorry” she said to her not mentioning what Frank had told her “no problem” Andrea said kissing her on the cheek. Andrea didn’t mention it either.

Claire led her through to the kitchen, “tea,coffee, wine? She asked Andrea, Andrea opted for a coffee and she switched the kettle on. Frank appeared from the utility room holding some wires “hi Frank”, Claire said this is my friend Andrea I’m just making her a coffee do you want anything?

Frank held out his huge hand “hi Andrea, please to meet you” I’d love a tea he said disappearing back into the utility room. Claire made the tea and placed the three cups on the table.

Claire and Andrea sat down “Frank, teas ready” Claire shouted. Frank came back into the kitchen from the utility room and walked behind where Claire was sitting. "Thank you” he said as he placed his hands over her shoulders grabbing her breasts over her jump suit.

“Frank! What are you doing? Claire exclaimed. “Just showing my appreciation” he told her “it’s very inappropriate” Claire snapped “my friend is here” Frank laughed not removing his hands from her breasts. “Well she likes to watch, don’t you Andrea” Frank said Andrea looked startled “don’t you” Frank asked sharply “yes I saw you, standing at the kitchen window peeping, watching Claire suck my cock like a good slut”

Andrea looking a bit shocked began to explain “Claire I’m sorry nobody answered and you often say come round the back so I did I don’t mean to” Claire interrupted her “Andrea it’s fine it’s not your fault”

“It’s not fine” Frank said “you interrupted me, do you know what I was going to do” he said with a raised voice. Andrea hurriedly shook her head.

“I’ll show you” he barked. He lifted Claire up from her chair and moved the chair away with his foot, he placed his hand on Claire’s back and bent her over table “this is what she wanted” Frank stated “Frank” Claire said “tell her this is what you wanted” he instructed.

It was definitely an awkward situation Andrea sat in the chair shocked she was only being nosy after what Claire had told her and now she was in this situation,

Claire remained bent over the table “tell her” frank barked slapping Claire arse through her jump suit “I wanted this” she said obeying him.

“Undo her zip” Frank said looking at Andrea. “Don’t just sit there, undo it” Frank said sternly. Andrea stood up from her chair and pinched the zip of Claire’s jump suit unzipping it all the way down her back. “Good girl” he said to Andrea “now take it off her” he said. “I’m not sure I should be here…” Andrea stuttered “take off her clothes” Frank said sternly. Andrea looked at Claire for help for what to do, “don’t look at her” he snapped.

It made Andrea jump a bit and her arms reached out and with quivering fingers removed the jump suit “yes look at that Andrea look how she dresses in nice underwear for me sexy right?” He said as Claire remained bent over the table in a matching set of black underwear. “You should have seen her this morning riding my cock like a pro” he said while placing his large hands on Claire’s arse squeezing it.

“She looks great with a cock in her mouth too doesn’t she?” He asked Andrea “those sexy little lips working my cock” he added “sexy little cock sucker” he said. “What is she?” He snapped Andrea looked at Frank and he looked at her Andrea knew what he wanted “a sexy little cock sucker” she repeated

“You look like you know your way around a cock too Andrea, looking through the window wishing it was you that was sucking it, I wonder who sucks cock better out of you two” Frank asked “me” Claire snapped from the table, frank cackled “good girl” he told Claire.

Claire was bent over the table in her underwear with her friend Andrea there, she should be putting an end to this but she was loving it, Frank so dominant, his words making her wetter and wetter. Those two words making her hornier.

Frank looked at Andrea “take those knickers off her, nice and slow” Andrea looked at him she should walk away she thought this had gone way to far she needed to get out, but the way he controlled Claire so brazen, strong so matter of facts stopped her from walking away.

Andrea’s fingers slid into the underwear and rolled them down Claire’s arse down her thighs and rolled them down Claire’s legs. “Mmmm just look at that” Frank said appreciatively. “Right Andrea, why don’t you help me out of these trousers, be a doll and undo them”

Andrea looked like a dear in the headlights unsure what decision to make, it only took Frank to say “chop chop” to get her to obey to his request. Andrea’s shaking hand fiddled at the button of his work trousers undoing the button.

The trousers dropped around his ankles Andrea gasped as his cock sprang up, rock hard. She saw how big he was from outside but up close it was unbelievable.

“Now Andrea you were caught watching, like a little peeper, now you have a choice you can stay and watch exactly what happens or you can leave either way Claire’s going to get my cock so it’s no loss to me or her “isn’t that right Claire, you want some cock don’t you girl?” He growled “yes” Claire replied in a tone full of desire and lust.

“What’s it to be Andrea” Frank asked her. Here was her chance, the exit she needed the opportunity was there “stay” she whispered Frank laughed “I thought so, you better take a seat” Andrea sat in the kitchen chair by the table that Claire was bent over, she looked at franks huge cock as he positioned himself behind Claire.

She heard a slapping noise as Frank slapped his cock on Claire’s lips from behind “she’s fucking soaking” Frank stated as he teased her. Andrea looked at Claire as Frank pressed his cock against her and the look of pleasure and her moan as Frank pushed inside her was shocking to her.

By *ary1001xMan 16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *duk70Man 16 weeks ago

langley

By *ax_glasscotMan 16 weeks ago

glasgow

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 16 weeks ago

Doncaster

Oh my God x

halstead

By *aughtywifeyWoman 16 weeks ago

close

By *ocktoplaywithMan 16 weeks ago

Derby

He needs to cum in her pussy

By *eadsup001Man 16 weeks ago

hedon

By *hoenix_1Man 16 weeks ago

richmond

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 07/06/24 16:01:31]

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Hot

By *kpiercedCouple 16 weeks ago

walsall

By *illie B. HardaganMan 16 weeks ago

Leyland

By *eed AttentionMan 16 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *pagedMan 16 weeks ago

Doncaster

great story love it

By *oppy12Man 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

northolt

Andrea watched as Frank slowly pushed his cock in Claire, her sounds of pleasure filling the room with every push, she was amazed that Claire was not fazed about her being there anymore, so focused on getting what she wanted at any cost.

“Enjoying the view” Frank asked “watching her take my cock, she loves it don’t you girl?” He said as he pushed deeper inside her Claire responding with a moan and a loud yes as a declaration.

“I think Andrea would love to see how you suck cock, I want you on your knees” Frank order as his wet cock slipped from Claire. She stood up from being bent over the table, she looked at Andrea “you don’t have to stay, I didn’t expect this” Claire said to her Frank laughed “I don’t think she’s going anywhere” he said “now get on your knees”

Andrea found the dynamic interesting as Claire responded to his demands, lowering her body to her knees. She watched as Claire’s tongue snaked over the large tip of franks cock, his shaft slick detailing the point to where he had pushed inside her,marvelling at the thickness of his shaft.

Claire was lost in the moment, she didn’t care that Andrea was there, she wanted more of Frank, finding his control sexy, the way he spoke making her body tingle. Taking what he wants when he wants, she flicked her tongue over his bellend, tasting herself on him, his moan of satisfaction turning her on, before taking the thick tip and squeezing it between her lips.

Frank groaned as Claire sucked his cock, her head moving up and down. He looked at Andrea who was sat on the chair intently watching. “She likes to watch Claire, can’t keep her eyes off us” Frank puffed.

halstead

Swindon

Brilliant!

By *cotty909Man 16 weeks ago

tranent

northolt

“I’ll show you what she really likes Andrea”, come here” Frank demanded. Andrea stood uo from the chair and stepped towards both Frank and Claire. “Stand behind her” Andrea wasn’t sure what was about to happen but Claire was continuing to pleasure Frank. Andrea positioned herself behind Claire her feet astride Claire’s feet. She was now stood facing Frank, Claire on her knees in between them.

“She loves it when I hold her on my cock” Frank stated looking at Andrea, watch” franks hand moved to the top of Claire’s head and as she moved her lips down him Frank held her head not allowing her to lift up.

Andrea looked down at the top of Claire’s head, franks large hand spread over it, the sound Claire made was nothing she’s experienced before. A mixture of a muffled moan and desperation. “Good girl” Frank breathed as he let go of Claire’s head. Claire quickly lifting off gasping for air.

Claire’s eyes bulged her mouth full of franks cock, his strong large hands holding her on him, her pussy tingled, she loved it when he did this, nobody had ever done it to her before, just the dominance and control, she was his to use, he knew just how to push her. She heard the words she wanted to hear, his affirmation of pleasure, she was his good girl. She felt him let go, permission to breathe provided and as she lifted off and gulped for air she looked up at him grinning widely.

“Now you get to hold her on my cock” Frank told Andrea, “me?” She asked “yes you, place your hand on her head, and when you want to hold her on my cock, don’t let her lift off” Andrea lowered her hand to Claire’s head softly placing her hand on her, her head now bobbing up and down frank Andrea feeling the rhythm of Claire’s movement.

Andrea and franks eyes locked, the sound of Claire slurping at his cock, a smirk came across franks face, providing Andrea to take control of Claire.

As Claire’s head moved forward Andrea held her head so claire couldn’t move back. “Oh yes that’s it hold her on that cock” Frank told Andrea looking right at her.

Claire’s head began to push against her, her stuffed mouth making a noise, Andrea left it a few more seconds and let go, Claire slipped up his shaft taking in a huge intake of breath, grabbing his cock and wanking it.

By *ary1001xMan 16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *mthbigcockMan 16 weeks ago

Poole

By *aughtywifeyWoman 16 weeks ago

close

By *hoenix_1Man 16 weeks ago

richmond

By *rego69Man 16 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Powerful stuff. What an amazing twist for her friend to get involved.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 16 weeks ago

Doncaster

Exactly writing and story op xx

halstead

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *martguy2020Man 16 weeks ago

buckinghamshire

By *igerman23Man 16 weeks ago

hayes

Wow love it

Swindon

Brilliant

By *hynot3Man 16 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *es_wrentMan 16 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ogan WillowCouple 16 weeks ago

Leeds

By *orny405060Man 16 weeks ago

Harrogate usually

By *j47Man 15 weeks ago

limerick

By *hef2475Couple 15 weeks ago

Blackpool

It gets better still

By *SB1971Man 15 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *1sexypairCouple 15 weeks ago

Retford

By *reagle OP   Man 15 weeks ago

northolt

“Good girl” he breathed Andrea wasn’t sure if he was talking to her, Claire or both.

Frank noticed that Andrea’s hand had began controlling the speed of Claire’s head moving on him back and fourth her eyes no longer on him but on his cock slipping in and out of Claire’s mouth.

He felt Andrea hold again, Claire’s lips clamping around him, he raised his hand and lifted under Andrea’s chin, so she could look at him, he’d seen that look before, his thumb pressed against Andrea’s soft painted lips. He knew she was his as she parted her lips and sucked his thumb. The look of submission in Andrea’s eyes.

Andrea released her grip again as Claire gulped in air “fuck that’s good” Frank said as Claire teased his tip with her tongue. Frank raised his hand again and stroked it down Andrea’s cleavage through her jumper, she bit her lip as his fingers circled her breast. She didn’t stop him, she didn’t want him to stop.

“Let’s go upstairs” Frank said stepping out of his trousers, Claire stood up from the floor excited at the prospect of Frank taking her. “Ladies first” Frank said as Claire led the way her naked arse swaying as she climbed the stairs, Andrea following her.

They reached the bedroom “make yourself comfortable Andrea in that chair” pointing to the armchair in the bedroom. Andrea did as requested and sat in the chair. “You want my cock inside you girl” he asked Claire she stood in front of him unable to keep her hands off his hard wet cock “yes i want you to fuck me” she purred.

Frank placed his hand on the small of back and guided her towards the chair. “Arms on the chair” he said has he bent her over”. Claire’s face was now inches from Andrea’s. “Andrea wants to see you get fucked don’t you” Claire looked at Andrea, Andrea at Claire neither of them expected this today. “I do” she declared softly, a smirk appeared on Claire’s face.

“So here’s the deal Andrea is going to tell me exactly what to do” so she really gets to see what she wants “frank stated “is that good Andrea” he added. Andrea nodded “just know Andrea that everything you tell me to do, you get tomorrow” he stated. Andrea’s eyes widened, Claire looked at her was it jealousy she wasn’t sure, the prospect of sharing frank with her.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Hot

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Doncaster

Ooh good x

By *oyntzMan 15 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *cotty909Man 15 weeks ago

tranent

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

By *aughtywifeyWoman 15 weeks ago

close

close

By *igerman23Man 15 weeks ago

hayes

Cant wait for more so Brill

By *ax_glasscotMan 15 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ushin boundariesCouple 15 weeks ago

halstead

By *ary1001xMan 15 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple 15 weeks ago

Co Antrim

By *ersey GentMan 15 weeks ago

St Peter

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oppy12Man 15 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

By *hynot3Man 15 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

northolt

“Tell him to fuck me” she breathed “tell him to fuck me” she repeated. Andrea sat there listening to Claire’s pleas. If she were Claire right now what would she want.

“Lick her pussy from behind” Andrea said. She watched a smile appear on franks face, as he lowered himself behind Claire. “What she gets you get” she heard frank say. She watched Claire’s mouth fall open and her eyes roll as franks tongue must have hit the spot.

Claire’s facial expression told Andrea all she needed to know about franks tongue, as Claire began to moan and coo.

“Is it good?” Andrea whispered into Claire’s face“ Claire’s head dropped, the pleasure written all over her face “yes” Claire moaned. Andrea felt her own body tingling.

Claire’s moans now more frequent and louder, Andrea was astounded that just oral alone could produce such pleasure, yes, she’d enjoyed men going down on her but it never produced the reaction that Claire was showing.

“Make her come frank” Andrea said Claire’s eyes again rolled and she whispered “oh god thank you” Andrea was now really enjoying the sensation of controlling Claire’s pleasure if it were she’d love to come and after all she was team Claire. She was struggling to ignore the desire in herself she was fidgeting and squirming and the sounds being produced by Frank lapping at Claire and Claire’s obvious enjoyment.

glasgow

love it mate.

halstead

northolt

Andrea very much doubted she’d be back tomorrow but was happy to play along with the roleplay, she’d had a couple of affairs behind her husbands back but Frank was Claire’s thing, she was more now providing pleasure for Claire rather than picturing herself in the scenario.

She watched Claire’s knuckles turning white from gripping the arms of the chair, her pleasure obvious, Andrea looked at Claire, she was gone, her eyes shut, biting her lip and bellowing gasps and moans as Frank expertly brought her closer and closer to coming.

His tongue felt amazing on her, providing intense pleasure, Franks large hands pulling her arse cheeks apart his head buried between her legs. Her body stiffened, franks tongue flicking at her clit brought her to ecstasy, her head flopped lower with a loud moan and her body quivered.

Andrea watched Frank stand up from behind Claire as she stood inches from her quivering, a look of pure pleasure in her face. Franks face glistened with wetness as he licked his lips. Her pussy tingled.

She’d never been in this situation, and to be honest she never ever expected to be, she’d never had an interest in group sex or being involved with others. But now the way Frank had a spell on Claire was intoxicating she found herself enjoying watching. Her body certainly did, she knew her nipples were hard as they pressed against the fabric of her bra, and her pussy was wet and tingling.

“Did you enjoy watching that Andrea?” Frank questioned, she looked at him not sure how to answer, she absolutely did, but she was tongue tied “well” he barked making her jump a little at his raised voice pushing her for an answer. She nodded her head. “I know you did Andrea it’s written all over your face, I can see you are turned on. So? What next Andrea?

Claire looked at Andrea expectancy a look on her face that pleaded for Frank to fuck her. She needed him inside her “fuck her?” She said as more of a question than a direction “Frank laughed “come on Andrea you can do better than that, hard? With her sexy arse pointing at me like this? Maybe on the bed? What do you want to see?

Andreas skin felt on fire and flushed “from behind” the smile on Claire’s face confirmed she’d made the right choice for her. “Why don’t you come here” Frank told her. Andrea looked at him “a proper view come on hurry up, Claire’s waiting. Franks large hands wrapped over each of Claire’s shoulders lifting her back slightly so Andrea could slip out of the chair. Claire replaced her hands on the arm of the chair.

“Here” barked Frank pointing to the spot next to him. Andrea walked around the back of him, her eyes transfixed on his big hard cock that was laying over the arch of Claire’s arse cheeks.

close

:

cleethorpes

hayes

Love it.so hot.

Middlesbrough

By *hil911Man 15 weeks ago

Solihull

Hillsborough

St Peter

halstead

By *hoenix_1Man 15 weeks ago

richmond

Swindon

So good!

Doncaster

Wow x

By *eadsup001Man 15 weeks ago

hedon

By *es_wrentMan 15 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *rent100Man 15 weeks ago

Warwick

fuck me! It’s taking longer to read this than I thought. Mainly due to me cumming so often I don’t know about Claire losing count of how many times franks made her cum but she’s not the only one. I’ve certainly lost count of how many times I have now I can only hope I perform as well as Frank when I go to my next meet 7 weeks from now

What a fantastically raunchy story this is. More when you’re ready please

northolt

Andrea stood next to Frank, “no!” Frank said “on your knees” Andrea looked at Frank but felt compelled to obey, she lowered herself to her knees on the floor at his side. Frank slowly pulled his hips back the length of his cock sliding down Claire’s arse.

He turned his hips towards Andrea his large cock swinging towards her, “you’d look good with this cock in your mouth Andrea, you like my big cock don’t you? He questioned her, before she could answer he barked “show me your tongue” Andrea’s eyes widened.

Claire wiggled her arse and cleared her throat trying to direct franks attention to her desire “don’t you worry you’ll get yours” and he smacked her arse cheek “when I’m ready” he told her.

He reached down and softly lifted Andrea’s chin “tongue” he said. Andrea moved her tongue out of her mouth knowing that Frank was going to use her. Succumbed to his demands, on her knees at his side, she never expected to ever be like this. “That’s a sexy tongue” Frank growled “perfect for flicking over my cock I reckon, much like Claire, she knows how to use her tongue”

He held the base of his cock and lowered it towards Andrea’s tongue and held it just above it, “one flick upwards and you’ll be licking my cock, do you want to lick my cock Andrea”

She was surprised at the question, she was sure he was just going to do whatever he wanted. Her heart thumped in her chest, could she? Should she? Her mind questioned “maybe not” Frank said turning his hips from her, she strangely felt like something had been taken away from her.

His large hand rapped around his shaft, thickest at the base and his other hand lay on the back of Claire’s back.

Claire knew what was coming as his hand lay on her back she craved him, to feel his cock inside her, she was his to own sexually.

Andrea watched as the hard tip of franks cock pressed against the lips of Claire’s glistening pussy, she couldn’t believe her eyes as the tip pushed inside her, Claire’s lips wrapping around his shaft.

Claire felt that amazing cock slip inside her she let out a satisfying moan as he pushed deeper inside her, her hands gripping the armchair. His strong hands gripping the sides of her body.

“Look how she loves that cock” Frank said, “what she gets you get” as he began to fuck Claire harder.

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

hayes

Hope he gets rough with both of them

glasgow

I wonder if Andrea will choose Anal.

Hillsborough

halstead

Warwick

just keeps getting better and better with every post. Going to love Andrea taking it With Franks stamina I guess he’ll be able to fuck the asses off both of them taking them in turns

St Peter

Swindon

Middlesbrough

northolt

Andrea could see his shaft coated in Claire’s juices to the point where he pushed inside her, Claire’s pussy glistening from the pleasure she was receiving, Andrea’s body was on fire.

Frank beckoned her to stand up with his hand. He held his hand up to her mouth his thumb again touching her lips , Andrea couldn’t take it anymore and as her eyes closed she sucked his thumb like it was a cock.

Frank withdrew his hand from her face and lowered it, his hips still pushing his cock in and out of Claire and as Amanda looked into his wolf like eyes she felt his hand slip between her legs.

His palm pressed against her tight jeans pressing against her pussy, letting out a little moan. The movement of his hand against her felt amazing, she felt like she would come there and then from the build up, his fingers and palm pressing over her as she watched his cock continue to slide in an out of Claire.

The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her had Claire in the zone of total pleasure, he knew exactly how much she could take, his rhythm perfect, his thick cock plunged inside her making her moan with every thrust into her.

As she moved her head to the slide she saw franks hands running between Andrea’s legs rubbing her pussy, a look of pure lust on her face letting Frank touch her.

“What do you want to see” Frank asked he could see Andrea contemplating, “make her sit on you” she answered. “Good choice Frank” said continuing the fuck Claire “you’d like that wouldn’t you girl, riding my cock”

Claire moaned a loud yes in response. Frank removed his hand from in between Andrea’s legs pinching the material of her tight jeans “off” he instructed “and this” he said as he pulled her sweater.

Claire felt franks large hand spanking her arse cheek “and you can’t sit on my cock” he said pulling his dripping cock from Claire. He lowered himself to the floor his large frame taking up most of the carpet.

Swindon

Brilliant!

hayes

Love storys like these.

Doncaster

Mmm it’s coming xx

all over Ireland

Hillsborough

Warwick

oooooo yessss!

northolt

Claire raised from the chair, Andrea had removed her top revealing her large breasts encased in a bra and she was now unbuttoning her jeans.

This wasn’t a situation that Claire expected this morning, but she didn’t care, she didn’t care about anything apart from the orgasms she knew frank provided and as he lay on the carpet his cock coated in her juices, pointing at the ceiling waiting for her to slip down it she lowered herself to the floor. “Back to me” he barked as Claire repositioned herself.

Andrea was now standing in her underwear she watched as Claire positioned herself over franks cock “you” he beckoned to Andrea “feet either side of my head I want you to see what I see” Andrea did as was instructed and she placed her feet either side of franks head. Claire bent forward slightly her hands on his thighs, franks reached down and directed his swollen tip against Claire’s pussy, Claire needed no further direction as she moved her hips allowing Frank to slip inside her.

“Oh yes that’s it” Frank said as Claire teased herself on his cock. “Looks good right Andrea?” He asked “yes” Andrea replied “bet it makes you want to play with yourself, I want your fingers down those knickers”

Andrea stood above his head, she could feel franks eyes burning into her as she obeyed his command, franks watched the front of her underwear stretch as her hand slipped inside them, Andrea gasped as her fingers touched her pussy.

Andrea watched as Claire slipped up and down his thick cock, giving herself the ultimate pleasure her toes curling at franks side. The view unbelievably hot.

By *duk70Man 15 weeks ago

langley

Hillsborough

halstead

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 15 weeks ago

East Grinstead

hayes

Use them rough hard

close

[Removed by poster at 13/06/24 06:06:24]

close

By *hat and funMan 15 weeks ago

fareham

Love this story so exciting x

Swindon

By *agnar1980Man 15 weeks ago

Poole

Omg I love this! Really well written. Thankyou. Has me so hard n horny

Middlesbrough

By *enbobjimMan 15 weeks ago

Wallasey

Amazing story love it so far

richmond

Mmmmm

northolt

“Roll them down your legs” he ordered “I want to watch you play with that wet pussy” Andrea removed her fingers from her underwear, her finger tips coated in her wetness and placed them either side and began to roll them down. “Don’t you move an inch” he barked “just roll them down”

Frank was positioned on the floor below her with her feet either side of his head that when they dropped down her legs they fell onto his face, and wrapped around her ankles “Fuck” Frank growled, they are soaking wet, you dirty girl” he told her “now play with yourself”

Andrea was now obeying every command lost in the situation like Claire. His directness, his control over them both clear. Her fingers slipped between her legs, parting her lips with the length of her finger, it turned her on knowing that Frank was watching her.

Claire was slipping up and down franks cock his thickness stretching her deliciously, her load moans filling the room she loved how he felt inside her.

Frank lay in the floor Andrea’s underwear draped over his mouth and chin, he watched as Andrea’s fingers were pleasuring her glistening pussy “what turns you on more, watching Claire get fucked or the fact that tomorrow you’ll be getting fucked?” He asked her. Andrea let out a tell tale exhale “I want to be fucked” she moaned.

Just like that Frank had two eager wives desperate for his cock “tell me how you want to be fucked” Frank demanded he watched as Andrea’s fingers moved faster on her clit “I want you to take me, I want to feel you inside me” Frank lay in the floor, one of his toys riding his cock, the other playing with her clit whilst standing above him.

“Don’t you dare come Andrea” he instructed she looked down at him desperate to come, she needed it. “You come when I tell you and not before” she was spellbound by him now and she removed her fingers from between her legs.

Claire was practically screaming now bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm Andrea watching Claire’s arse cheeks clenching “go on girl come all over that cock” Frank moaned as she was using him. Claire’s orgasm arrived with huge intensity as she same all over franks thick cock,

Claire slipped off him and rolled onto the floor her chest heaving and her body quivering.

“You know what, maybe I should fuck you now Andrea” Frank told her raising from the floor “what do you think, bend you over and give you what you want?” He questioned.

Andrea now full of lust and desire nodded her head. “Bend over that chair, show me how much you want it” he demanded.

Andrea moved to the chair placing her hands on the arms just how Claire had, Claire got up from the floor and sat on the bed trying to recover from the orgasm Frank had provided.

Andrea swayed her hips her legs apart showing Frank just how much she wanted him. Frank stepped behind her his large hands on her arse pulling her cheeks apart.

Andrea felt the tip of his cock brush her lips, he felt huge but she wanted him, she wanted him to take her, she waiting for him to enter her, to give her what she desired.

“Nah you can wait until tomorrow” Frank said. The frustration boiled inside Andrea, “no, now please now” she begged.

Frank cackled “you two are so alike begging for my cock” he laughed “i tell you what, you do a good job and I’ll reward you tomorrow, claire get over here in your knees i need to come”

Hillsborough

glasgow

lol.

halstead

Swindon

Middlesbrough

Warwick

Andrea will be biting the back of the chair in pure frustration I think Poor girl need it so bad

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Hot

northolt

Claire lowered off the bed and crawled over to frank, she loved this, she loved watching him pump his cock and the way he explodes over her, a huge turn on. “What do you want girl” Frank asked her.

“I want you to come all over my face” she begged “good girl” he said. Frank stood there his cock hard pointing at Claire but he didn’t move. He looked at Andrea who had turned from the chair to face him “give her what she wants then” he barked. Andrea looked down at his thick wet cock covered in the juices from Claire’s pussy “make me come on her pretty little face” he told her.

Andrea lowered her hand to franks cock, like Claire her fingers could not wrap fully around the base of his cock but as she raised up she could. He felt heavy, but rock hard her hand immediately feeling its wetness. She began to wank him, claire inches away expectantly waiting for what she desired.

“Oh she’s good” Frank moaned “that’s it wank that cock” he breathed. Andrea was moving her hand over him faster desperate to please him. “Fuck yes, open your mouth” he barked as Andrea stroked him she felt him pulse “when I come don’t you fucking stop, every drop on her sexy face” he panted.

Andrea’s fingers now soaked from Claire and now franks pre come that was dripping from him. He growled and a jet of come fired from his bellend right into Claire’s mouth the next one up her face Andrea was now wanking him fast and hard emptying franks balls over her friend, she couldn’t believe the amount of come that was dripping down Claire’s face.

Claire’s lips wrapped around his bellend “oh you fuck” he moaned as Claire’s mouth milked him, and Andrea pulled up and down on his shaft. Frank pushed his hips forward as Andrea pulled back on his cock, expelling every last drop into Claire’s mouth with an animalistic grunt.

Andrea gripped his cock and rubbed the come covered tip over the tongue of Claire, her tongue making sure nothing was missed. Her face covered in him, streaked up her cheek and dripping from her chin.

Frank took a step back Andrea’s grip lifting from his cock “good girls” he complimented “tomorrow is dress to impress day, do not disappoint me” he told them. “I hope you are up to the task Andrea, what she gets you get” he said walking out of the room.

Swindon

Brilliant!!

glasgow

looking forward to it.

Middlesbrough

Warwick

ok ok! I’m empty and exhausted yet again Bring on tomorrow girls

hayes

Love it

northolt

Andrea looked at Claire not sure what to say, their eyes met, Claire’s face covered in franks release, “can you get a towel from the bathroom” Claire asked. Andrea collected her a towel out of the bathroom, she realised that she was still in a state of undress in just a bra.

Andrea returned to the room and crouched down to Claire “is he always like that?” She asked as she began to wipe Claire’s face for her. “Always” Claire told her, “I didn’t know what to do!” Andrea told her “but you just do as he says right?” Claire responded, Andrea nodded “it’s crazy right, it’s like you just have to” Claire told her.

“I’m sorry” Andrea apologised “for what” Claire said as Andrea patted the towel on her face “ruining it for you, getting involved, it wasn’t supposed to happen that way, I just got, I mean it was like I couldn’t say no and then I didn’t want to” Andrea explained.

“You didn’t ruin it, I got what I needed I don’t own him it’s just you know” Claire explained.

“I won’t come tomorrow, it’s your thing” Andrea told her. “Trust me” Claire began when you feel it , oh my god it’s like heaven, plus you don’t have a choice now”

Andrea finished wiping Claire’s face handing her the towel to clean her body, “that thing is massive” Andrea laughed. They both giggled "what on earth is dress to impress?” Andrea asked “ Claire smiled “the sluttier the better I reckon but he makes a mess, so keep that in mind”

Andrea began dressing herself, “you’ve got a great body” Claire complimented Andrea smiled at her her “thanks” she replied “if I was frank I’d fuck you” she said giggling.

The two friends said their goodbyes and Andrea left Claire’s house. Claire jumped in the shower to ensure all evidence of the afternoons activities were removed. Once showered she went downstairs and Frank had left for the day. She smiled to herself at the pleasure that she had received, she thought about Andrea and tomorrow she won’t know what’s hit her she thought to herself, she looked forward to seeing it unfold.

richmond

Gets better

Warwick

halstead

Middlesbrough

Swindon

Wow so very very good!

By *es_wrentMan 15 weeks ago

Hatfield

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *portbilly1976Man 15 weeks ago

manchester

So hot, loving this!

By *elbyfuntimesMan 15 weeks ago

Selby

all over Ireland

By *irChefMan 15 weeks ago

Great dunmow

Brilliant

By *eadsup001Man 15 weeks ago

hedon

By *cotty909Man 15 weeks ago

tranent

hayes

Cant wait

cleethorpes

By *appytoadsCouple 15 weeks ago

West Dublin

Wow, just brilliant

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 15 weeks ago

East Grinstead

St Peter

Doncaster

Now it’s getting warmed up mmmm x

By *attboy107Man 15 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Damn _reagle, you write one hell of a story. Looking forward to reading much more when you get a chance to write

By *duk70Man 15 weeks ago

langley

By *vbiker2TV/TS 14 weeks ago

morpeth

Cant wait to read the next chapter

By *rdiscreet327Man 14 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Just caught up on this whole series. Wow.

Incredible writing op.

I’ve been solid all the way through.

By *hynot3Man 14 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Where’s next part???

By *reagle OP   Man 14 weeks ago

northolt

The next day Claire admired herself in the mirror, she wanted franks eyes feasting on her ‘dress to impress’ well I’ll show him she thought. Her eyes lowered to her heels with an ankle strap, the heel high elongating her legs, her nylon stockings against her skin, she contemplated what underwear to put on but to impress him she felt they were not a requirement.

She turned in the mirror admiring her basque black and with red stripes down it little red bows adorned the strap that clipped to her stockings. Gift wrapped for Frank. She put her robe on, the plan to remove it on franks arrival giving him a nice surprise on arrival.

She received a message from Andrea.

A - I can’t believe I’m doing this! Should I be doing this?

C- do you want to?

There was a pause in the messages so Claire went and made a tea. While she poured in the milk Andrea responded ‘on my way’

Claire smiled, she knew exactly what Andrea felt, the desire, the want, the need. She wasn’t sure how today was going to go, but Frank wasn’t the type to provide empty promises and if he promised go fuck Andrea then that was probably what was going to happen.

She’d never had a threesome before, never contemplated it either, she was now going to have to share him, with her friend, both married and now both ‘dressing to impress’ this guy she had met in her holidays.

About 20 mins later Andrea arrived Claire let her in, the temp was such that Andrea got away with the long coat she was wearing. Andrea stepped inside and removed her coat. She was wearing a tight halter neck dress, incredibly short, paired with a pair of suade high heeled boots.

“You look stunning” Claire complimented her. “Thanks” Andrea replied. Claire smiled at her “your nervous aren’t you” she asked “I am, yes, this is new to me, don’t get me wrong, love sex, and he looks like he might be good at it” she giggled “but this is your thing, I feel a bit weird.

Claire reassured her that it was fine “trust me, you need to feel it to believe it! He’s not mine, this is just you know fun and very pleasurable” Claire explained.

“Ok” Andrea said “what’s under the robe?” She asked Claire “a gift for Frank” she said with a big grin in her face.

The two friends were sat in the lounge when they saw Frank walking up the path out of the window, he knocked on the door “can you let him in?” Claire asked Andrea.

Andrea left the room to open the door for Frank, she quickly checked herself before opening the door. “Morning” Frank said brightly as the door opened, his slight surprise at seeing Andrea opening the door. “Well hello there” he said smiling, his eyes taking in the halter neck dress that skimmed Andrea’s body especially her breasts.

Andrea immediately felt herself blush as franks eyes lowered to her legs. The only skin showing were her thighs between her dress and the tops of her suade boots. “Very nice” he complimented. Andrea felt her heart beating faster, “Claire is in the lounge" she told Frank.

Frank passed Andrea in the hall heading towards the door to the lounge, his eyes almost popped out when he saw Claire.

She sat in the sofa, the robe discarded down the side, her hair brushed over her shoulders, the skin on her shoulders bare, wearing the red and black basque. Her long nylons clad legs crossed one over the other, showing off her incredible legs and her sexy heels.

“Sexy as fuck” Frank growled. Walking into the lounge. The way that Claire’s lounge was set up was there were two sofas at a right angle to each other. Frank went and sat on the empty sofa his eyes not leaving Claire’s sexy body.

“Why don’t you come sit next to me Andrea” Frank instructed. Andrea now feeling the nervous energy inside her answered his demand by sitting next to Frank on the sofa, and taking direction from Claire crossed her legs, her dress riding up towards her underwear revealing lots more of her thigh.

She inhaled sharply as Frank laid his hand on her thigh, his huge hand covering most of her thigh. “So you came back then?” Frank asked her. She looked at him and nodded nervously “I knew you would” Frank told her “just like Claire over there hungry to be fucked, she can’t get enough, is that what you want?” Frank asked her.

Andrea had never been in this situation before, but she couldn’t deny as Frank teasingly traced his finger softly up and down her thigh that she was getting turned on. It was just his demeanour, direct, commanding, She liked that.

Andrea again nodded, maybe too shy to talk or not sure what to say. “Did you enjoy watching Claire yesterday? Frank pushed, trying to get her to interact. Andrea considered her answer “yes” she replied. Franks finger felt good on her skin, dancing up and down her soft skin on her leg.

“What did you like? He again pushed, he wanted to know what she enjoyed, what she might desire herself.

“Holding her on you” she said softly. “Oh you liked that did you, what else?” He asked in a commanding yet calm tone of voice “when you made her come with your tongue” she answered him.

Claire was sat on the sofa intently watching them both, Frank slowly getting Andrea to come out of her shell and tell him what she likes, a smile appeared on her face when she said that she liked Frank making her come with his tongue, she rather enjoyed it herself. She watched franks finger stroking the skin on Andrea’s thigh, her body tingled, she wanted to feel his hands on her.

Frank lifted Andrea wrist and placed it on his cock from outside his work trousers.

By *rdiscreet327Man 14 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Incredible.

Best story I’ve ever read on here!

By *cotty909Man 14 weeks ago

tranent

By *vbiker2TV/TS 14 weeks ago

morpeth

so glad tis is back

By *es_wrentMan 14 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *SB1971Man 14 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *igerman23Man 14 weeks ago

hayes

More so brill.thanks

By *ushin boundariesCouple 14 weeks ago

halstead

By *ary1001xMan 14 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *hynot3Man 14 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *oyntzMan 14 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ersey GentMan 14 weeks ago

St Peter

By *attboy107Man 14 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Lucky Frank

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *martguy2020Man 14 weeks ago

buckinghamshire

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 14 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Cor Frank's got some stamina,looking forward the next bit.

By *nlyme40Man 14 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *hoenix_1Man 14 weeks ago

richmond

By *agnar1980Man 14 weeks ago

Poole

love this