FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young and dumb

Young and dumb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un25101 OP   Man 17 weeks ago

ilford

This is a real story which happened 17 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday…..after I have moved to London from abroad it was a struggle to get a job without having any sort of idea of how to obtain all the documents needed…..but in a couple of months everything lined up, a decent job and I have found a place to rent cheap enough. When you are down most of the friends just forget about you but I have never given up…….i had no one to hang around….have a drink…..nothing. Few more months passed and managed to find a better place to rent in Stratford, all was getting better but I was still feeling alone and on top of that really horny, it was almost one year without even kissing a girl but I had my own routine so every day after work it was time for a wank in the shower.

I knew that I needed to stop and try to get out and make some friends.

One day after work some of my colleagues asked me if I’d like to join them for a drink …..of course my answer was yes , finally going out. Working in construction is not a clean job but I always liked to be dressed well, to smell nice and to have a nice appearance. They have decided to go in a local pub in stratford, nothing fancy there…..just the hot wings and what was next to happen. The girl serving us was so sweet and tried to laugh at their stupid jokes when she was around our table , every time when she was bringing something to the table she was looking straight in my eyes and smiled……it was time to have a fag, when I got out to the front door she had followed me and asked me if she can borrow one because she had forgotten her pack home and she doesn’t have any money to buy more, I have handed her the pack and told her to have more than one if she wants . All I want is only one for now, maybe later when I finish my shift i will ask you for one more if you are still around was her reply. When she handed back the pack said her name was Zoe and apologised again for asking a fag. All what I could say was” I’ll be here” .

Another girl from the bar staff came after her and told her something, she just threw her fag on the floor and went inside looking back at me, I have remained frozen there realising how hot she was. Soon I was back in to join my colleagues, nothing was the same…..my mind was running wild thinking about her, how to get her number or to invite her for a drink after work. Time was passing slow and my colleagues left one by one…..i was frozen in the same seat thinking how stupid I was, not even told her my name.Suddenly I felt something touching my shoulder, it was her “my shift is over, want to grab a drink together “ she asked me, I literally jumped up and said you lead the way. As soon as we was out of the pub I handed her a cigarette and her reply was “ mine or yours?” I was a bit taken aback by that but managed to mumble “i live close”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpstyleMan 17 weeks ago

North

By *J GeminiTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *eenriderMan 17 weeks ago

bristol

A good start!

By *im69000Man 17 weeks ago

louth

Very good ??

ilford

She grabbed my hand and followed me smiling, it was a 10 minutes walk to my place and slowly our conversation started to get better, she even started to tease me about my reply “I’ll be here”. As soon as I have opened the door to my flat she jumped in my arms and started kissing me, her lips were so soft and moist and her tongue was getting deeper and deeper in my mouth, we soon started to undress each other and wow…she was stunning, red underwear was my favourite colour and she was wearing it , I have started to open myself and enjoy the moment more and more touching her everywhere until I tried to get my hand under her panties, she stopped me and said she needs to have a shower first. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom, luckily everything was in order nice and clean and she was surprised about that telling me that guys are usually messy but wasn’t the same this time. Switched the water on and both of us jumped in the shower and started to wash as quick as possible until both of us stopped and started laughing……why rushing when we have the all night ahead. We slowly started to wash each other again, touching, kissing until she dropped on her knees and started rubbing my cock on her nipples……in that very moment i exploded on her chest and her face. I was feeling embarrassed about what happened and tried to handle her the towel, she looked in my eyes and started to collect all the cum with her fingers and putted in her mouth . My cock was still hard and she slowly wrapped her lips around it, sucking gently just the tip. She was gently sucking and licking looking in my eyes and asking me where I want to shoot my next load, down your throat was my answer and there everything changed….she started to slide her mouth over my cock giving me the best blow job ever. Soon I felt myself filling her throat, she took the load without any hesitation and lifted herself up. She kissed me and said that we need to shower again and go out to eat something because is dinner time and she’s starving. Told her to enjoy her shower and I’ll get the dinner ready for both in no time and we don’t need to go out,she smiled back at me and jumped in the shower. I was running around like crazy trying to impress her with my cooking skills and managed to get the dinner ready in no time,and yes, she was impressed telling me that she can get used with this. Grabbed two glasses and poured us some wine and started knowing each other. Next hour passed and the bottle was finished……time for some dessert I’m telling her, what you have she’s asking me, you had yours before dinner was my reply, now let’s get in bed.

We didn’t make it to the bedroom yet and I ended up lifting her on the table and kissing her slowly i made my way down to her pussy, she was already soaking wet and smelling like heaven, soon i was lapping her juices and probing her with a finger, didn’t took her much of it and she was started to shake and scream that she’s cumming flooding my mouth with her juices, i was so turned on and haven’t stopped until she came again. Lifted her in my arms and took her to bed. I was so hard that my balls started hurting, every touch was driving me crazy, she was having something special, she was special…..

By *ornynhappy23Man 17 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

ilford

It was heaven for the next hour…..kissing,licking,sucking……you name it and for sure we have done it, until we ended up in a position where my cock was touching her pussy lips, I still can feel the warmth of her when I close my eyes,in that very moment we didn’t care about condoms or anything else and started to push it inside her, with every inch she was getting more loud and more wet. She was so tight that I was feeling all her muscles around my cock, her nails digging into my back and her breath into my ears telling me how much she loves my cock. She asked me to go slowly and make love with her….and I did. She was so turned on that she started to cum again and again until she said that we need to stop, her body was shaking and she couldn’t control herself. She wrapped herself up with a towel and said she wants a fag a to cool down .

Grabbed two beers with us ,went out on the balcony and started to chat. How much do you like me was her question…..being taken by surprise I told her that she is the best thing happened to me in the last year. We both laughed and she stops looking into my eyes,next thing I hear from her is that she didn’t meet anyone in the last 6 months and wants to fuck again, didn’t complain about this, lifted her up and straight to bed.

We fucked for the next two hours like crazy, licking her used pussy, she tasting herself of my cock and finally i finished deep inside her. We fall asleep and the next thing I hear is the alarm to wake up, she is sleeping in my arms, i’ m stuck, should I call sick at work, tens of questions running through my head .

Finally I get up, wash myself, make two coffees and decide to write down a note for her including my phone number and leave them on the table.

On my way to work all i can think about is her,from having no one to have her it was like a dream…..and suddenly hits me, what if was only one off and I will never see her again, I want her again was in my mind.

All morning I was useless at work, my colleagues were making fun of me that I can’t handle a few beers but my legs were shaking because of her.

By *ohn_1983Man 17 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *_new_memberMan 17 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *umpstyleMan 17 weeks ago

North

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

ilford

Finally around midday my phone is ringing, I grab the phone and i see a new number, “hi baby “ you forgot to tell me your name last night she tells me, I apologise for that, tell her my name and how much I enjoyed spending the night with her, “I loved and I’m waiting for you if you don’t mind “was her reply .

We chatted a bit more and told her to help herself out with whatever she needs or wants.

The day seems to get longer and longer……but finally is 3pm, packed up and already on my way thinking what to say or do when I’m back home.

I stopped in the front of the door and waited to cool myself down, open the door and i heard a voice saying i’m in the kitchen, something smells good, did she cook something for me, for us?

Food was ready on the table and she comes and kisses me , I then realised that she is wearing only my shirt. I took a step back to enjoy the view, oh my good, can we start with some dessert I asked….shower first was the reply, she grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom…..everything in the apartment is spotless clean….wow, in one day she cleans my apartment, cook for us and fucks me like no one before, i must wake up, for sure this is a dream.

Jumped in the shower trying to be very quick when I fell asleep hand touching my back, I’m already hard and she notices that, her left hand grabs my cock and start wanking me kissing my neck, biting my ear and the right hand soaping my back…..I return the favour and start to play with her pussy sliding two fingers in and with the thumb massaging her clit, she’s pushing back on my fingers and I feel her shaking , her breathing changes and asks me do not stop. With my fingers deep inside and her tongue deep inside my mouth I feel her trembling and falling on her back in the shower, holding her tight she is recovering and tells me that was the best orgasm she ever had and couldn’t control herself anymore. I was still hard, don’t remember if it ever softened in her presence that day , and she started to take me in her mouth, kissing, biting softly, licking until I was close to cum and she stops….I want you deep inside me….I can’t resist it and start fucking her hard until finish deep inside her pussy…..wow, didn’t think it could get better she says.

We finally get to the table and her food is amazing, open another bottle of wine and I asked her if she’s staying or going. Then she explains that she’s been abandoned by her parents at birth and her aunt raised her , when she was 18 moved to London in search of a better life and if I don’t mind when she’s off to come and spend time with me…..yes was my reply, you are welcome whenever you want. Jumping straight into my arms she’s whispering “ fuck me” which I can’t refuse. Back in the room she lay down on the bed with her legs wide open and start touching herself, i can’t resist and start licking her feet and make my way up to the “main dish”which is soaking wet, kiss her pussy lips, gently open them up and push my tongue as deep as possible, i feel her juices running down my chin and her legs wrapping around my neck and I can’t breathe or move, she’s holding me like that for a moment and pulls me up to taste herself…..i get down on her again but this time I raise her butt and start rimming her ass, she’s shaking, becoming more loud than usual and start to finger her pussy, juices running down to ger ass, with one finger i rub her anus and slowly push it in, she’s whimpering and begs me to stop.

By *iscokidMan 17 weeks ago

Cork County

Fuck that is so hot. Great story op

By *kpiercedCouple 17 weeks ago

walsall

By *j47Man 17 weeks ago

limerick

By *ig daddy 1969Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

By *angtidy42Couple 17 weeks ago

Redditch

By *j and c 2Couple 17 weeks ago

mullingar

By *innymac34Man 17 weeks ago

Clare

By *igBick48Man 17 weeks ago

ayrshire

By *rgasm4u69Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *itboyslim2Man 17 weeks ago

stevenage

By *J GeminiTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *eter4383Man 17 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *nlyme40Man 17 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *akedMMan 17 weeks ago

Witney

By *im66123Man 17 weeks ago

newcastle

By *unfunfun3Man 15 weeks ago

dublin

Is this story finished?

By *hrisukbishareCouple 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *hristopherd999Man 15 weeks ago

Brentwood

By *radiejimMan 15 weeks ago

Harogate

By *annSummersMan 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ike231251Man 15 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *im69000Man 15 weeks ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ohnathonMan 15 weeks ago

warrington

By *cotty909Man 15 weeks ago

tranent

By *cubasexMan 15 weeks ago

dudley

By *ohn_1983Man 15 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ilbert4450Man 15 weeks ago

paisley

By *eenriderMan 12 weeks ago

bristol

More please!

By *rgar27Man 12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Finally around midday my phone is ringing, I grab the phone and i see a new number, “hi baby “ you forgot to tell me your name last night she tells me, I apologise for that, tell her my name and how much I enjoyed spending the night with her, “I loved and I’m waiting for you if you don’t mind “was her reply .

We chatted a bit more and told her to help herself out with whatever she needs or wants.

The day seems to get longer and longer……but finally is 3pm, packed up and already on my way thinking what to say or do when I’m back home.

I stopped in the front of the door and waited to cool myself down, open the door and i heard a voice saying i’m in the kitchen, something smells good, did she cook something for me, for us?

Food was ready on the table and she comes and kisses me , I then realised that she is wearing only my shirt. I took a step back to enjoy the view, oh my good, can we start with some dessert I asked….shower first was the reply, she grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom…..everything in the apartment is spotless clean….wow, in one day she cleans my apartment, cook for us and fucks me like no one before, i must wake up, for sure this is a dream.

Jumped in the shower trying to be very quick when I fell asleep hand touching my back, I’m already hard and she notices that, her left hand grabs my cock and start wanking me kissing my neck, biting my ear and the right hand soaping my back…..I return the favour and start to play with her pussy sliding two fingers in and with the thumb massaging her clit, she’s pushing back on my fingers and I feel her shaking , her breathing changes and asks me do not stop. With my fingers deep inside and her tongue deep inside my mouth I feel her trembling and falling on her back in the shower, holding her tight she is recovering and tells me that was the best orgasm she ever had and couldn’t control herself anymore. I was still hard, don’t remember if it ever softened in her presence that day , and she started to take me in her mouth, kissing, biting softly, licking until I was close to cum and she stops….I want you deep inside me….I can’t resist it and start fucking her hard until finish deep inside her pussy…..wow, didn’t think it could get better she says.

We finally get to the table and her food is amazing, open another bottle of wine and I asked her if she’s staying or going. Then she explains that she’s been abandoned by her parents at birth and her aunt raised her , when she was 18 moved to London in search of a better life and if I don’t mind when she’s off to come and spend time with me…..yes was my reply, you are welcome whenever you want. Jumping straight into my arms she’s whispering “ fuck me” which I can’t refuse. Back in the room she lay down on the bed with her legs wide open and start touching herself, i can’t resist and start licking her feet and make my way up to the “main dish”which is soaking wet, kiss her pussy lips, gently open them up and push my tongue as deep as possible, i feel her juices running down my chin and her legs wrapping around my neck and I can’t breathe or move, she’s holding me like that for a moment and pulls me up to taste herself…..i get down on her again but this time I raise her butt and start rimming her ass, she’s shaking, becoming more loud than usual and start to finger her pussy, juices running down to ger ass, with one finger i rub her anus and slowly push it in, she’s whimpering and begs me to stop."

Wow just found this great story hope there is more to follow

By *adyinred696969Couple 12 weeks ago

Brecon

» Add a new message to this topic