FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Building site slut

Building site slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothole OP   TV/TS 16 weeks ago

london

Not so long ago a guy contacted me on here who was working on a shop near me, messages soon turned dirty and I told him I’d come too the site and take him and any guys on who wanted too use me, he said the other guys knew he used this site and he was dirty fucker, he said he’d bring up my pics at lunch and show the guys what filthy sissy slag I was and see what they were saying, later that afternoon he messaged back saying he shown the lads my ass pussy pics and said he get in my holes, they dared him too go for it and he could fuck me in the back part of the shop for a laugh, I quickly got some tiny cut offs on and a black g string on and headed over to the site, he was at the the front door when I arrived and gave me the once over I could see the others inside getting a look too, he told me to get in and go to the back, off I went and he followed I made sure my cut offs were stuck up my pussy and had creamed my long shiny legs, I got in the back room and turned around and he already had his cock out wanking, I went down on him and greedily started sucking his cock making loads of slurping noises so the other guys could hear, he got quite Dom and started gagging me on his cock, he said before I had arrived he told the other guys if they wanted to use me too just come in the room and have a go, the door was open abit and I could see the guys peeping in, I told him I wanted him in me so I took off my cut offs and top and was just in my g sting and bent over and guided his cock in my lubed pussy, I moved around so I could see who was looking and pushed his big cock as deep as I could and told him too smash me, he started fucking me hard gripping my hips and I was looking at the guys and told them too come in if they wanted, the door opened and the other four guys came in, he told them what a tight pussy I had and kept pounding me, couple days of them had there cocks out so I begged them to feed them too me, two came over and I grabbed there cocks and started wanking and sucking on them while I was being smashed the other two were watching him fuck me and started pushing me on his cock saying what’s a slut I was, pretty soon the first guy blew his load and I could feel it pumping up me, he pulled out and I asked who was next, it wasn’t long before I had another cock up me, I cleaned the first guys cock and was sucking the others, one guy came in my mouth and the others in me, the first guy said he was gonna watch the front and the other guys went for it , cum was l flying everywhere while they smashed me and they left me full and creamy, when they were done with me I got my cut offs on and left looking sweaty and well fucked leaking cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme40Man 16 weeks ago

Rugeley

[Removed by poster at 06/06/24 07:53:01]

By *nlyme40Man 16 weeks ago

Rugeley

» Add a new message to this topic