FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tipsy Tracy

Tipsy Tracy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angtidy42 OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Redditch

Tracy and I travel upto Bradford, we want to visit Salts Mill for the day, we are staying at the Premier inn in the town centre, we are having a couple of drinks and Tracy is getting tipsy and horny, not sure which one is more at the moment.

Tracy asks me, why don't you go on FAB and find a second for us to enjoys tonight. The light goes on in my head, there's me going to Tracy leave it to me to sort out. Nothing else is said about it for a couple of hours, I'm on FAB to a guy I know in Bradford his name is paul. We make arrangements to meet in the bar for a drink to see if we are OK and to see if we get on.

It's just getting to 19.30 and I send Tracy to our room to get ready with a couple of double brandy and s. She is thinking that iv asked a female or anther couple to join us.

Little does she know, that she will be the centre of attention tonight, that she will be feasted on and please two men tonight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *immo1867Man 16 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Great start

By *lderWiserNowMan 16 weeks ago

Kettrin

Redditch

I meet paul in the bar and buy a round of drinks (Beer spitfire) we sit down and decide what our boundaries are and that Tracy has the last word if we play or not.

The normal men's chat and banter is there as we both get along. You go up for a second round and I get on the phone to Tracy and ask if she is ready. That she is, showered and a nice perfume on DIOR J'ADORE. That sent gets me going.

She asks for a bottle of white wine which paul insist on getting, as you sit down and place our drinks on the table you put you hand under the table and onto my hard cock, you chuckle to yourself, and say well that's answered the question that your not winding me up.

With that, I say why would I do that. You reply this is FAB and take a sip of your beer.

Shall we head to the room I say as I show Paul a photo of Tracey in a black see-through dress and stocking, but no suspenders, yes is your one word reply think we need to enjoy ourselves.

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ibble123Man 16 weeks ago

Preston

By *9 kisses.Man 16 weeks ago

clacton on sea

Redditch

We get to the door and I open it, with the key card. As I ask if Tracy is ready. She is and is still sat on the bed drinking the second brandy and .

She looks to see who I have with me.

She looks with a big smile and says "well that's a turn up for the books" I was thinking it would of been another couple or a unicorn. Looks like I'll be the fox and you two can be the hounds

Tracy this is Paul,iv know him off FAB for about 5 or 6 years. Mmmm she goes I'm going to have fun tonight.

We walk over to Tracy as he throws his jacket onto the chair, i place the bottle of wine on the dresser. Standing back a little, Paul looks down as her hands go to his trousers and feel his thighs and move up to his cock. As she looks up at us I nod to give her permission and she goes for Paul's belt

By *ike231251Man 16 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussyeater692Man 16 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great so far, please carry on

By *ig daddy 1969Man 16 weeks ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 16 weeks ago

walsall

Redditch

I know what you have si, I want to see what paul is hidding, as she starts to open your belt and then the first three buttons of paul jeans slowly pull them down to see your commando, mmm that's nice as she takes his cock to her lips and runs her tounge over your helmet.

He holds her head as she takes the tip in her mouth and pushes her tongue under hisforeskin over your helmet. I drop me trousers and she grasps my cock and slowly starts to wank me and she sucks paul and then cupping your balls she takes your whole length and then starts to give you the first good head you've had in weeks. She then pulls my cock towards her mouth and taking turns on sucking us both. Paul is feeling Traceys great tits as I'm getting sucked then then she pulls both of our cocks together and tries to blow them at the same time, I start to remove my shirt and kick my trousers off paul joins me in doing the same. I notice we are both shaven, and Tracy takes us at the same time .I'm not worried about crossed swords and FF.

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Redditch

Hope to post the next bit tonight.

Redditch

Tracy moves up the bed and I move to the side and offer her my cock as Paul moves between her legs and she opens them to his touch as he kiss up her inner thigh towards her shaven pussy. I look as he slips a finger into the moist pussy and starts to rub her clit with his thumb, this gets Tracey going straight away as she sucks harder on my cock. Paul pushes his hand up her dress, to her hard nipple. I'm rubbing her right nipple as he feels my hand he moves over to her left nipple, caressing and the odd tweek. she's moaning out loudly. Her hand grabs his head and pulls pauls face towards her waiting pussy. As you goto town on her lovelips and clit you insert a second finger cupping just inside her pussy on the ribbed part about an inch inside and start to rub her G spot you can feel her get wetter after a couple of seconds and moans out loudly,

I'm not far off cumming and take my cock out of her mouth. I movedown to her nipples as I push the top of her dress off her shoulders. I suck her nipple and look down at Paul is feasting on Tracy's pussy. This is to much for her and she starts to cum for the first time tonight, she is loud as, and I push my cock back into her mouth to keep the noise down.

Heckmondwike

Wrexham

Keep it going please

By *oee25Man 16 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *_new_memberMan 16 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *.jellyMan 16 weeks ago

jacksonville

By *ut4fun6969Man 16 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *kpiercedCouple 16 weeks ago

walsall

Redditch

As she starts to regain her composure you ask if I'd like to change. We pull Tracy to the corner of the bed removing her dress, we are now all naked and you offer her your cock as she sucks you and cups your balls I go down on her soaking pussy, Tracey moans out loudly as I push 3 fingers into her she arches her back as I suck her clit.

I can see that your cock is about an inch longer than mine but not so girth.

Tracy then said she needs to feel some cock inside of her, I move up her body hooking her legs on my shoulders as rub the tip of my cock over her clidt and just parting her red swollen love lips. You then grab my cock and insert it into Tracy and pull me towards her, inch by inch I slip into her wetness and you hold my root and push it upwards, now that's a new feeling.

Redditch

Any ideas what should happen next?

By *eed AttentionMan 16 weeks ago

Oxford

Mmm very nice

By *enticar7Man 16 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Many but your approach is spot on so far!

Redditch

Finally I am fully in as I feel my balls push against traceys bum cheeks, it's an odd feeling as you still have hold of my cock and slowly wank me as I move in and out.

I think it's your turn now Paul as I pull out and move out of the way.You lay on the bed and kiss Tracy as you pull her on top of you she is straddling your legs as she grips your cock and aims it to slip in her moist pussy then slides down it. I watch as you both start to get a nice rhythm going as Tracy pushes down you buck up to meet her, there is a mix of precum and love juice coating your shaft and her love lips as you two are kissing I move up between your legs to get a closer look as you two move up and down on Paul's cock, how it opens Traceys pussy and the slippy coating of juices starts to run down pauls balls mesmerised by the motion of pauls balls bouncing up against Tracy's bum hole I slip a finger along side you shift gathering a mix of our juices and start to circle traceys bum hole, I little unsuspended yelp is I push the tip inside her as let her get use to the feeling, I can feel your cock moving against my finger as she rides your cock,

Tracy gasps she is about to cum again as she grinds right down on your cock to the root and starts to move backwards and forwards with your whole length inside her. She comes with loud moans and crys as see covers your lap and balls with love juice.

At this point I remove my fi ger from her bum and move up closer to you both on one knee between both your legs and one out side I offer my cock next to yours and grasping both cocks I slowly start to offer up my cock to Tracyes pussy, with a bit of effort it finally pops in and I stay still allowing all to get use to the feeling of both cocks inside Tracy at the same time.

We start to move and the feeling of two cocks together inside won't last long 3 or 4 minutes at most as Paul's grunts he's going to cum. With that he shoots 5 or 6 good ropes of spunk into Tracey and I feel the heat of it around my cock.

Heckmondwike

Wrexham

Brilliant

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

Redditch

Paul and Tracy kiss is I stay put inside Tracy, I can feel the numbing feeling of Paul's spunk on my cock as his placid cock slips out. At this point I start to thrust my cock in and out watching as a creamy mess starts to cover my cock, I look down and it's covered my cock and a ring of it is at the root of my cock and running down my balls. I can't hold on any longer and shoot my load into Tracy, I go as deep as I can go feeling the head of her cervix pressing against my sensitive head. I empty my load in Tracey

We all stayed there coupled together for a couple of minutes getting our breaths back then I pull out of Tracy and watch as a stream of cum runs from her used pussy.

Heckmondwike

Redditch

We all lay on the bed slowly recovering, Paul says that he needs his cock cleaned and Tracey turned to him as she starts to suck his growing cock and tight balls.

In no time Paul is hard again. I move up the bed and Tracey turns into all fours and starts to suck my spunk covered cock.

Paul moves behind Tracy and sinks his face into a nice creampie.

After he grips Tracy by the hips and pushes his whole length into Tracy, she gasps as she did not expect that. This time it's an animalistic fuck, hard fast and he slaps her bum hard on both sides. He cums in a matter of 4 or 5 minutes shooting his second load into Tracey.

Paul pulls his cock out of Tracy's gapping pussy where he can see his load of cum welling inside.

Paul gathered his clothes together and gets dressed, bidding us his good bye and thanks for a great night.

I look at Tracy and just say WoW that was good.

I pull Tracy up to me so we can kiss and she then moves my cock towards her cum filled pussy slipping onto my cock with no resistance. I feel for the second time Paul's load encompassing my cock, the warmth as it's coating me. I roll Tracy over and holding her ankles with my hands I pound into her see the mess of cum squelching out between us.

I pull out as I'm about to cum, gripping my cock wanking it the last couple of strokes I fire my load over Tracey's tummy tits and one rope hitting her face.

She then scoops a load of juice from her pussy onto two fingers and sucks them dry.

We lay in bed both exhausted and fall asleep.

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

Heckmondwike

By *lderWiserNowMan 16 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *exymarvelMan 16 weeks ago

cardiff