FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My secret trans experience

My secret trans experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleCheshireM OP   Man 6 weeks ago

A R

This is a true account of my first ever trans meet. There is a funny twist to end of the story x

It was a hot summers day, I was on my way to the barbers, stuck in traffic so I checked fab. A trans lady had messaged asking me to meet, it was a quick exchange as I was on the road but she gave me her address and I agreed to go after my haircut.

On the drive over I was really nervous, I’m straight and wouldn’t want anybody local to know my bi tendencies so discretion and trust was a worry.

I arrived, parked in a local car park and walked to the address she had given me. It was a block of flats and she was 2 floors up. I pressed the buzzer and the door unlocked, so I made my way upstairs with butterfly’s in my stomach.

As I approached the door I could see it was ajar, I pushed it open and was greeted by a pretty looking Chinese trans lady, all glammed up with make up and a sexy corset.

We immediately locked eyes and locked lips, we were kissing so passionately with our hands wondering all over each others bodies. It wasn’t long before she led me into the bedroom where she showed me her sex clinic test results and bent over the bed.

She had a nice attractive arse so I pulled her knickers down and kissed her ass just as passionately as I kissed her on arrival. I was really probing deep with my tongue passionately for literally 30 minutes, she was moaning and grinding her ass on my face.

I was so hard from the rimming as it’s one of my favourite sexual activities, both to give and to receive.

Eventually I turned her over where I got on top missionary style for another passionate kiss, it didn’t take long for her to push me down to suck her cock, which was about 5 inches and a nice thickness.

I turned her over again so she was bent over the bed and pushed my cock onto the opening of her lubed up arse and slipped it in. It was the first ass I had ever fucked and it felt better than any pussy or mouth I had tried.

I continued to fuck her, remembering to keep the passionate vibe going whilst also getting a little rough with hair pulling and kissing her neck. Eventually it was too much for me and I shot my load deep inside her ass.

We kissed, exchanged compliments and I left quite quickly. It was really passionate and a good all round experience that left me longing for more trans girls.

There was a catch though, as I was walking back to my car, I was getting funny looks, people smirking after looking at me. So I checked myself in the mirror and my face was covered in lipstick. It’s a good job I noticed before going back to my hometown haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 6 weeks ago

Medway

Great story!!

By *ingleCheshireM OP   Man 6 weeks ago

A R

[Removed by poster at 01/06/24 16:57:50]

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I'm jealous! Sounds like my ideal meet!

By *nly1meMan 5 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

sounds so hot

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 weeks ago

Andover

By *igerman23Man 5 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *hil911Man 5 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ingleCheshireM OP   Man 2 weeks ago

A R

I’m going to start a new story about my first time going to a gangbang with lots of guys and only one girl ahah x

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 days ago

cambridge

By *shford Guy71Man 6 days ago

sunbury

I do love a trans woman. I've been lucky to meet and have fun with several trans women. Such a turn on.

By *oth0712Man 6 days ago

cambridge

By *libble1688Man 2 days ago

Pembroke

"I do love a trans woman. I've been lucky to meet and have fun with several trans women. Such a turn on."

Do tell us more love to hear about your experience.

» Add a new message to this topic