FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Support staff, trainee teacher now married

Support staff, trainee teacher now married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevie342 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Liverpool

New thread a the last one got to big, will add to this soon. ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 5 weeks ago

Cheshire

By *r MacmullyMan 5 weeks ago

Tarbert

Thank you this is a great story.

By *tevie342 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

So Claire was now married and weeks went by after the wedding were she tried to avoid me at work which to be fair though I told her I loved her on her wedding night which btw ended up with us in the bridal suite fucking till 4am and collapsing asleep till after 8am with an alarm call from reception informing Claire that her husband was in the lobby and needed the key to get in and as they had given them two already they were not allowed to hand another out. To me honest I think the night staff knew we were both in the room and wanted to save her blushes and a scene at this time of the morning. So I get dressed and slid off to My room as she went to collect Matt. Within minutes and it must have been minutes there was a loud bang on my door. I’d already stripped and made a mess of the bed incase this was going to happen. So I approached the door asking who it was and a voice Matt came back just open the fucking door. Which I did but stood in the doorway. Let me in he said, remaining calm I said why would I want to do that? Because I’m paying for the fucking room and I think you didn’t sleep in your bed last night. I began to get a big more assertive. Regardless of whether I did or didn’t your still not coming in now I suggest you go and see your wife after leaving her alone last night because you can’t handle your ale. He clearly was up for an argument but I was steps ahead of him, why are you shouting is this making up for something? Your poor sister was left to clear up your mess last night after your embarrassing performance. I’m surprised you have even shown your face abandoning your wife on her wedding night. People will take about this for years, now fuck off before I regret my next move, it’s a shame Claire dad is dead because if I was him I’d take you outside and give you a good seeing to because truth be told you stealing oxygen and are a poor excuse for a real man, Now fuck off! I shut the door on his because all I really wanted to do was to put his lights out which is what he deserved but I had to hold back until Claire asked me to. BTW she never did, but avoided me for weeks as she was now a permanent member of staff in college. Even her Head of Department asked what had happened as she was very withdrawn. I just said he has his claws deep in her now I don’t see we will see the real Claire for some time. Even Trish said I’ve tried to chat with Claire and all she is saying is leave me alone I need to be a good wife and have changed. Trish said listen lovely I’m giving you some professional courtesy and was genuinely concerned for you but if you brush everyone off like that he has won and you will be isolated from us all. Claire just said maybe but I have to live with it and walked away. Soon after 3 months in fact we heard she was leaving and had applied for a job in Lincolnshire of all places. Apparently it was a fresh start for her and Matt away from distractions. I asked her why she was moving and she came back with Matt wants a fresh start and we are starting a family. You pregnant then I asked yes I had my first scan last week. Well that was quick hey hang on are you sure it’s Matt’s as that lines up with us fucking. Don’t say that it has to be Matts or he will kill me. No no I will protect you even if your over near Skegness, anyway she was insisting it had to be his and I dropped it. We didn’t speak again till she was leaving in December and came to see me. Telling me how sorry she was and needed to keep in touch via WhatsApp and a secret email account I agreed but was beginning to distance myself as I was now to invested and her leaving was actually hurting me. We agreed to stay friends and if she needed me I was here. I want you to come my leaving do and stay in Town with me. We will see I said and left it at that. The date of her leaving do was around 18th December and I had booked a room at the same premier inn I always used by the tunnel as you could park up outside. She had second guessed me and booked herself into the same place. The night was good and quite a few were out. As the night drew on people dwindled till there was only four of up in a bar in town. I thought this is my out now, right you lot I’m off to my room see you all soon, thanks Claire take care. Oh you going, we were just thinking the same and was about to call a cab. Claire how are you getting back The Wirral I’m not I’ve booked into a hotel and was hoping one of you would walk me back. Steve can as he is in town too as they booked there cab and disappeared into the night. We were alone again but this time it was different I was very protective of her and held her close I knew this would be our last time together. We collected our keys and got in the lift together no snogging just a close intermit hug. I love you Steve, I know I’m stupid and I’ve made loads of mistakes but I do. Matt isn’t like you you’d protect me not hurt me and I realise that now. We ended up in my room and obviously in bed together but instead of the amazing sex Claire just wanted me to hold her as she began to off load her worries and concerns. Even telling me she secretly hoped the baby was indeed mine. We even chatted about names and had settled on James and Elizabeth before we went to sleep. The next morning I actually thought fuck it it’s our last time and rubbed her clit and kissed her Claire responded and I fucked her spooning and then on her back before finishing off with Claire riding me hard. Her tits we’re now huge and I couldn’t help but suck them. We both climaxed and held each other knowing this was the end or was it as I often went over to N Yorks and Claire at some point would have to visit family but how would this next stage work and what about the child when it’s born. We didn’t have to wait to long to find out either as Claire gave birth a few weeks before May half term and she was coming to see family for a few days. She arrived with Matt on the Friday but he left on the Saturday and was returning to got her and the baby till the following Friday. We had a whole week during half term but how would it work. Well Claire invited me to stay most nights and as she had a natural birth she was ok to do what she liked. We were back fucking like rabbits and even had a cheeky threesome with my now ex Julie who randomly contacted me over the half term t see what I was up to. The sex was good I even purchased a few items like a schoolgirl outfit and a maid outfit for her to wear as I fucked her. She pretended to be one of the girls she taught in her new school and told me about her and even showed me pics of her on FB she was a little slut and Claire played the role to perfection. She suckle so well and could not stop as Matt never let her do that to him. We met up at Premier Inn Birkenhead three times a year and I’d drive over to Lincolnshire twice a year in June and December which coincidentally matched when Matt was on a Christian retreat. And I’d fuck Claire all over her house and she loved it letting me fuck her in every room in the house without closing any curtains we were totally naked and exposed to anyone walking by or looking in. Which happened in the kitchen one weekend as we were naked and I was fucking her doggie over the kitchen table we noticed the neighbour watching us. I said to Claire can you see them in the window, yes I can do you want to stop or give them a show? With that Claire leaned back and held herself up against the table showing her neighbour her tits with her eyes closed. I asked should we let him see more. Do you think he wants to fuck you. Yes probably he pervs at me all the time, question is do you want his cock now oh god a threesome now yes yes before I change my mind I give him the signal to come round ad join us. I went to the front door and left it ajar and returned to Claire and now had her laying on the table with her legs wide open. Taking my cock as he walked in hi I said I’m Steve and you obviously know Claire indeed I do and may I say I’ve often thought you’d look this lovely but we haven’t been properly introduced I’m Tom. As I’m fucking Claire I said to Tom did you get a good look before and did you get your cock out. Oh yes I did and when Claire is in the garden I’m often upstairs watching and wanking. Claire who was laying on the table looked at Tom and said I know that’s why I don’t wear a bra or knickers when in the garden so when I do the washing you can see me. Tom do you wanna fuck Claire as she clearly wants your cock mate. Don’t mind if I do as my wife is out for a few hours and it be a shame to waste this opportunity. He unzipped his pant and a huge 9 inch cock appeared wow I said bet you wife enjoys that, she use to as he slides it deep into Claire and began to pound her pussy hard. We sifted her do she could take my cock to in her mouth.she was gripping the table and arching as Tom fucked her hard and was chalking her a teasing little skit and he would teach her a lesson for making him wait so long for her. She must have had his cock in her for 40 minutes before he pulled out. And we swapped positions, as Claire picked onto his cock as he face fucked her. How long have we got, depends on your wife as Matt is away and I’m staying the night. Can I come back later when my wife goes out to meet her friends tonight and I will make sure I have my blue pill as he winked. He cum in Claire’s mouth and made his excuses and left. Claire and I carried on only stopping to feed the baby and have a rest. Yes I suckled her yummy mummy milky tits too which was a turn on and she loved doing it to. Oh Steve I needed that I wonder if your neighbour will become a FWB over time h god I hope so as Matt only fucks me missionary and it’s boring as hell. Once he cums he climbs off me and tells me to clean myself so I jump in the shower and rub my clit thinking of us fucking and know I can do it knowing you have fucked me here too. Do you want Tom’s cock again oh god yes I could feel all of it deep inside me. Good I will knock later and speak with him.

By *hilledguy2020Man 4 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *agnar1980Man 4 weeks ago

Poole

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ary1001xMan 4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ick007Man 4 weeks ago

Corby

By *itboyslim2Man 4 weeks ago

stevenage

By *addy and the TrampCouple 4 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Brilliant

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Liverpool

The day turned into evening and Claire had put her daughter down for the night just as her phone rang it was Matt checking up on here and asking a series of questions and giving instructions and the time he will be back on Sunday 4pm fucking brilliant I thought I can stay till at least 3pm and make the most of it. She chatted to him for about ten minutes or should I say listened to him. As soon as the call was over she came over to me and unzipped my cock and started to wank me off. I hate him, who does he think he it? Well I’m not his good little wife I’m your slut to do what you like with me as she buried her face into my groin and sucked on my cock til I cum. What time is Tom coming she asked I said I’d knock for him. Oh ok are you going now as I’m pissed off and want to teach Matt a lesson. I knocked on Tom’s and this gorgeous older woman opened the door and said well you’re not the Amazon guy and giggle. Can I hep you, yes sorry as I was checking her out. Just checking that Tom is still up for a few tins seeing your off out. Btw you look gorgeous and what a figure you have. Yes I know she said shame the old goat doesn’t respond to it anymore. Fuck I thought I’d shag you here and now. She shouted Tom and other came and asked his wife when she would be back but much later than usual. Tom seemed relieved and joined me next door. I told Claire to go and change and she did into a basque and stockings she looked amazing and she knew she was getting it all tonight and more!

stevenage

Bognor Regis

By *ilbert4450Man 4 weeks ago

paisley

Hillsborough

Liverpool

So Tom arrived and Claire was already naked and waiting for him In the living room. Tom couldn’t believe his eyes a young woman naked in front of him wanting his cock. It was a lovely late June evening and we had all night to enjoy Claire’s body. Tom asked what would you like Claire! I want you to fuck me like you have never fucked a woman before you and do what you want as I’m a very complying girl. Ok he said but be careful what you wish for you little slut your Mr Toms naughty girl now. He then went into a roleplay mode as I sat and watched him make Claire dance for him in front of him naked and he got hard. I forgot to say the living room curtain were still open at this point but Claire didn’t care she was enjoying the moment. Now come here and suck Mr Toms cock and make sure you take it all before I ram it down your throat. Claire was taking it all as Tom face fucked her and slapped her face. Tighter and deeper you slut Tom wants to feel you and deliver what you deserve as hubby isn’t capable of being a real man is he. This spurred Claire on as she was hearing him degrade Matt she was loving it!

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

paisley

Heckmondwike

Liverpool

Claire loved sucking cock and worked Tom’s cock good, he was moaning and buckling as she used her teeth on his shaft and cupped his balls until he exploded in her mouth and she was loving it. A really sloppy bj followed Claire held Tom there with her hands. And looked up at Tom

And said Mr Tom I’ve been very naughty beat me and discipline me. How rough do you want this you little slut? As he slapped her face Claire loved it harder fuck me now you twat. Tom became more aggressive with her and slapped her around a bit. But Claire loved it.

By *.jellyMan 4 weeks ago

jacksonville

Can we treat the ladies In this form like that... Any takers

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

Heckmondwike

Hillsborough

stevenage

Bognor Regis

Liverpool

By the time Tom had finished with Claire her arse was red raw from him slapping her. He thanked her for a wonderful fuck and promptly left. Oh god Steve he knows how to fuck a woman but what have I done he is my neighbour this could get awkward. Right now Claire do you care, you full of his cum and satisfied I’m more interested in getting you in that shower and us both fucking again. We get in the shower and I clean Claire up and we head back down stairs both still horny and playful. We cuddle and kiss before long we are at it again pjs off and on the couch fondling and teasing each other. I’m licking Claire and there is a knock on the door. Immediately I think it’s Tom for round three but it’s late and his wife would surely be in by now. Fuck it’s Matt and he has seen us and what’s me or Claire to open the door. Claire looks at me and says it’s not Matt that’s not his knock. She swiftly gets up still naked and answers the door. With her head popping around the door. There are a few exchanges and in she comes, we have a visitor in walks an older lady who to be fair look very good for her age. Well you two what’s going on here, do you know she is married. Yes I do, oh you do do you and is that acceptable is it when her husband is away to pop round and fuck his wife. Well I wouldn’t say pop round I’ve driven over two hours to get here. That’s even worse she replied, oh and at this point Claire is totally naked and I’m in my shorts. As I was walking past I could see you both cavorting on the couch for the world to see now firstly draw your curtains and let’s chat put your robe on dear and let’s chat. I’ve been out tonight with my friends and was not expecting to see that exhibition as I walked past but to be honest I was a bit surprised and jealous that you were getting a good seeing to by the look of it. Unfortunately for me that doesn’t happen to a woman my age to often. I couldn’t help myself seriously your stunning and have a great figure from what I can see. Why thank you but you can’t really see much as I’m classy I show a little but just enough to get people wondering. Well I agree as those legs are Devine and that cleavage you must be a 40DD at least. No I'm a 38E actually but that’s a different conversation you naughty man. So how do we get past this Claire I’ve seen you having sex with someone who isn’t your husband what do I tell him? Oh hod please don’t he will. As the lady cut in, I know what he will do I’ve heard you often enough crying and I don’t want that as you are a lovely girl and I want to protect you. But what I seen tonight has got me thinking you could if you wish join our all female group and I will take care of you until such time you are happy. What do you mean? We could come to some arrangement as she stood up and walked over to Claire stand up babe, Claire did as she was told and her neighbour hugged her and rubbed her back. Claire hugged her too. Then she looked into Claire’s eyes and kissed her, Claire paused and kissed her back. Now Claire this needs to be kept between us what might happen next as my husband is a very private man and is quite reserved in his ways? I thought really he has just fucked the arse of the person in front of you. Tom wouldn’t and doesn’t understand my needs as an older lady of nearly 70. Fuck I thought there is no way you are nearly 70. Early 60s yes but not 70s. She kissed Claire again do you know what I’m suggesting Claire and she undid her robe and was now stroking her body and exploring and making Claire respond. Have you been with a woman before Claire, yes she replied I have so you know what I mean then. As she held her hand and led her out the living room and and into the kitchen in the darkness. You stay there young man we her instructions until we are ready for you. I remained in the living room for nearly an hour but could hear Claire moaning and gasping and saying oh fuck yes, yes please more! I was wondering what was going on and the tension was building in my cock. Claire had been banged by her horny old neighbour and now his wife was doing the same thing. I was thinking Tom probably is thinking I’m doing her now if I’m he can hear her. I went upstairs and went the loo, but also went into the spare room which was above the kitchen to see if I could see into Toms house. I couldn’t see anything so came back down and went back to the living room where Claire and our guest were on the couch. Claire naked and flush and our guest looking like she had just got the cream. So young man Claire tells me your a good lover and very attentive too. That’s good in a man now let me see that weapon of yours please. Only if I can see your tits. Babe you will be seeing more than my tits if I like what I see. So I take the shorts off mmmm good girth but not as big as my Tom but that’s another story. Fuck I thought we both know Tom has a big cock as Claire was humping it not more than an hour’s ago. Come closer I think it needs a bit of work doing on it don’t you Claire. Claire nodded and said it tastes good Mary you should try it. No babe I want to see you enjoying your lovers cock as I watch you both. I stood in front of Claire and she opened her mouth and began to go to work on me sucking me harder than ever before. Oh fuck she took her sucking to the next level as she must have been so turned on. I was watching Mary who was licking her lips and starting to feel her own body. She winked at me as she undid her blouse to reveal her bra and tits. She took the blouse off and layed it over the couch arm. And started to fondle her own tits, good girl Claire you are working him well I can see he is enjoying it aren’t you you bad man. Mary undoes her bra and it’s a front loader her tits are truly gorgeous and fabulous nipples. She circles them and licks her finger and traces it over her nipple. They are hard very quickly, you like them do you she asked, has his cock hardened Claire can you feel it. Claire releases my cock and says yes and moves to suck Mary’s tits. All in good time babe we need this bad boy on the edge first don’t we hunnie! I nodded and reached for Mary’s tits. You want these do you as she squeezed them together. Do you like creaming tits as much as I like seeing a cock between them. But I need something else first and Claire knows what that is. As Mary stands up she unzips her skirt and it drops to the floor leaving her in just hold ups. Wow I thought her is a lady who looks after herself completely bald pussy and legs to die for. Oops it looks like I’ve lost my knickers already tonight she giggled. Some young lad has them in his pocket as a souvenir. As she looks at me but he didn’t get the prize that’s for you you bad man. By now Claire is laying on the couch in the 69 position and Mary leans over. Yours if you want it hunnie, I didn’t need asking twice I was in slowly easing my cock deep into this beautiful older lady. Ooh that’s good hunnie now take your time as I need to work on Claire’s clit again. As I slowly fucked Mary and building a rhythm I could feel Claire hand squeezing my balls and rubbing Mary’s pussy she even got her fingers in there with my cock. Mary began to press herself against me and was now forcing the pace I need a good load in me Steve as I’m sure Claire wants to lick it out of me if you don’t. She was one hot lady. How often do you get cock then Mary? Oh at least once a week from some boys in the local pub. We have stay behinds and as my friend owns the pub we have a lock in and entertain some of the local farmers. Been doing it for years. With Toms permission, hunnie around here we don’t need permission and I’m surprised if Tom hasn’t been perving over Claire already. Back in the day he was a great fuck but I need more now so he only gets it when and after I’ve been out. You might even here us later as he gets quite load. Now fuck me and don’t stop till you cum. I bent into Mary and cupped her tits as I went for it exploding deep into her. Mmmm babe wish I was 40 years younger as you might have just been breeding me. I do love fresh cum inside me I always have. Well this was an unexpected end to my evening but a pleasurable one to remember. Claire do you have any toys we can use? Claire goes off to her room and Mary asks me to sit down and she gets to her knees mmmm nice thick cock as she opens her mouth and begins cleaning my cock and squeezing my balls. I wonder if their is any more seed in there for a girl. She get me hard again and lifts off. I want that cock inside me again you bad man. As she straddles me and guides my cock in. If only my atom could see me now she said. I asked does he like you fucking other guys then? Well back in the day we were in the Young Farmers and us girls would often her fucked in the middle of the room by many of the boys sometimes they would wear masks so we didn’t know who it was. This went on way into our 40s and I still go to them now and again when invited. She was telling me all this whilst bouncing on my cock and I’m sucking her tits. In the meantime Claire had returned and said please leave some for me Steve. Mary looked at Claire and said so how long have you been bi then Claire. Since I’ve known Steve as he introduced me to it and I have a few gfs back home and they are also ex gfs of Steve’s as he shared them with me or the other way around. Fabulous so your not a bad man after all your her FWB. No Steve is my lover and the only guy I’ve truly had proper sexual experiences with. Matt just fucks me missionary style cums and rolls off I have to go the loo and finish myself off. He won’t even let me suck him and he hates my tits. Mary came back well his loss Claire because those huge areola’s are beautiful babe don’t you think Steve. I said oh god yes I want to suck them all the time. Let me taste them Claire come closer and give Steve that vibrator. You know what to do with that don’t you. As Claire came close to Mary I inserted the vibrator into Claire as Mary sucked her. Tits and somehow managed to keep riding my cock. Claire squirted quite quickly ad was buckling at the knees wanting to orgasm and she did soon after multiple times. Mary offer me one of Claire’s tits as we both sucked on them. Then she lent back, we need to go up stairs for some gentle relaxation and fun. Where is your bedroom Claire in the front i presume. Claire showed Mary the way as Mary kept tapping her arse babe I will bring my strapon next time and laughed. We got into bed and Mary placed me in the middle and they both teased my cock and I took it in turn to kiss them both and feel them up. Mary suggested that we all wank ourselves off and cum one last time before she left. This was actually very hot and horny as the girls started to get louder and seemed in competition to shout the loudest. Mary suddenly stopped and said shit I forgot where I was then Tom is only the other side of that wall and I’m so fucking horny. I climbed on top of her and fucked her hard as she continued to work her clit. Fuck, fuck, fuck I’m going to ooohh my god yesss yessss yessss! She went into convulsions as she orgasmed hard. Tom will know that’s me for sure, well if he says anything offer him Clair me and have a FFM with her. She looked at Claire and said would you Claire would you let my old man fuck your young beautiful body. Well I don’t get any real sex until Steve and I meet up do yes but I will have to be careful and only when Matt is not here. I will put it to Tom but I’m sure her watches you in the kitchen anyway and has a sneeky wank over you. Well I best get dressed and find my clothes, thank you for a lovely evening Mary however unexpected it was it sure made it interesting. And once she was dress led she was gone. We returned to the bedroom and cuddled within about ten minutes we could her Nary and Tom fucking so we joined in to making sure they could hear us at it. What a night!

stevenage

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Liverpool

The next day I was ready to go home I’d arranged to leave around 2pm but wanked to obviously fuck Claire before I went. We had already had an early morning fuck but we were still horny and we knew it would be appropriately 3 1/2 months till she was over in Birkenhead seeing family before Christmas. Though we text every day and sent pics it wasn’t the same as having her all over me and she felt the same. So we were still naked as the door bell rang, this time I answered as we knew Matt would be ages away. It was Mary in a long coat and heels. Morning is Claire about see asked yes come through she is in the kitchen. Oh Mary says I feel a tad over dressed here and took her coat off to relieve her fabulous older body. Claire my dear I have a proposal for you and I hope you accept. I have been taking with Tom after our get together last night and your performance during the night which we obviously heard that turned us both on and we I admit had the best sex in years. Would like to invite you over whenever you are free for some fun with us both. But I know that you might say no as Tom is much older then your husband and Steve. So the proposition is as your husband is away right now and I know how horny you both are could you go next door and have a chat with Tom and see how comfortable you are with him and I will entertain Steve in the mean time. What do you think? Claire looked at me and I at her, is Tom aware of this yes very much so he has even admitted to wanking over you regularly when you are here in the kitchen or in the garden and he seen you getting fucked by Steve in here last night when I was out. He is really turned on by it and loves your tits btw. Oh gosh he is much older what do you want me to do then, well he does have a big cock so maybe just wank or suck him off and see where it goes I expect. What shall I wear? Put this coat on and surprise him and remember to relax it’s fine as I will be doing the same here to your bad man hunnie! Claire took the coat and off she went before she was out the door Mary told me that Tom and her have been wanting to fuck Claire since the day she moved in and had been gently flirting with her for some time now but she never lowered her guard till this weekend. We want to roleplay with her as often as possible but her husband is not a nice guy and we know he hurts her we can hear everything. I told Mary everything and she said they will look after her. With that we here a almighty moan from next door and Claire saying oh Tom yes yes! Mary laughed that didn’t take long and btw yes I know he fucked her last night too he text me that’s why I k ickers and struck while she was still horny. Now Steve fuck me and make me scream you bad man. We kissed and I worked Mary’s ample tits whiles moving to her already wet pussy. Toms cum is in there wanna taste it and clean me up Steve? I dropped to my knees and licked every drop out of her before bending her over and fucking her doggie. Claire was now very loud and obviously in her element knowing what was happening all around her. Mary suggested we go for the cowgirl as she loved riding cock. She rode me hard and her tits were bouncing well. Teasing sucking and biting them as she rode me was fabulous! Mary asked questions about Claire likes, dislikes sexual activity and how bi she was and if she would be open to other suggestions. I explained it was all about Matts control so if she can convince him you’re just taking Claire shopping or to a lunch and you will chaperone her he will not suspect a thing. Mary smiled that’s good as I know a few friends who would love to see her. One is her daughters teacher. I laughed and said you know Claire is a teacher don’t you. Yes I do and she teaches a few of my friends daughters and sons. And I know at least one boy who wants over her regularly. lol really how do you know that? Because I asked him who he fancied at school and he said his teacher as she had great tits and sometime he can see her dark big nipples under her blouse when she wears a white or cream blouse. Bet he would suck them too given the chance, love Randy boys and he has a nice cock too. How do you know, well I told you I help the young farmers and he is one of them so at some point I will introduce him to Claire if she agrees. Well I think you will have to wait till he finishes year 13 before that happens. Glad you said that because he has just finished his A levels this summer. Well I know Claire would definitely be up for that. Mary and I fucked intensely after that in many positions and in various rooms too. Before she suggested we ho and check on Tom and Claire and how they were getting on. Mary put one of Claire’s coats on and it only just covered her arse but not her tits she had to keep hold of it as we slide next door. Claire and Tom were on the bed Claire face down taking toms cock up her arse. Claire said she doesn’t get this at all off Matt so I thought I’d stretch it for her she is as tight as a virgin lovely. Claire was face planted and her arse hi taking it. I suggested Mary slide in above Claire and rescue her face. Mary slide over and offered Claire her freshly fucked pussy as I stood on the bed and gave Mary my cock. This had turned out to be a fantastic weekend Tom I said. The best he replied never knew Claire was so horny we will have her over at every opportunity won’t we Mary. Mary stopped sucking me and said oh yes I have plans for our new friend Claire.

stevenage

paisley

Liverpool

Claire and I returned to her house freshly fucked it was now 12pm and she was just in her coat and heels as we get back in the hallway. I closed the door and held her close and asked is the the weekend she wanted. Omg yes and more. I want this all the time I wish I was with you Steve as I know you’d let me do and try anything sexually. Matt is shit in bed and he is selfish with it to, I have to make myself cum as he never gives me an orgasm. We kissed and I sunk to my knees and began sucking on Claire’s lips and clit with deep long licks and sucking her erect clit it was red raw but Claire certainly needed more and she grabbed my head make me cum you fucking horny bastard. This set me off sucking and licking her ferociously she wriggled and moaned and held onto my head tight as I was bringing her to orgasm she started to scream oh fuck yes! Yes! Omg I’m going to cum. Just as the door bell rang Claire was exposed and naked we thought it was Mary or Tom who had heard us as I opened the door but it was the Amazon delivery guy he had heard everything as he handed over the parcel. Now he could see Claire naked in her heels, looks like you are making the most of this Sunday. Very nice indeed, I could see his cock was hard and at this point I knew Claire wouldn’t say no to anything. Hello Mrs M the driver said can I say you look even better than I ever would imagined, Claire didn’t move she was to close to orgasming to care she just wanted finishing off. Another time maybe Mrs M the driver said Claire looked at me and I at her she licked her lips and said way wait come in. He talked in and Claire dropped to her knees and waited. The driver looked at me and said can I really. Hey I’m not her husband. Where is Mr Matt is he out I think, all weekend pal and Claire has been enjoy herself as you can see. Claire unzipped his shorts and had her mouth around his helmet licking and sucking it before taking the full length into her mouth and she worked him hard he was responding and began face fucking her you could see he was talking it all in and was thanking Claire as she sucked him. I take it Mr Matt has no idea Mrs M is like this today. No I said and he never needs to know does he. No sir no never. Are we friends now Mrs M please say yes and if Mr Matt is ever out you could do this again sometime yes. Claire looked up and take her mouth away and just said maybe and continued to suck him till he cum. He again thanked her and was pulling his pants up when Claire said won’t you get hard again. Yes of course but my deliveries I must as Claire positioned herself over the stairs. This is a one time offer to fuck my pussy or when you leave Steve will do it anyway. He was straight in no thought for his deliveries now he pounded Claire like the skit she is having no thought for her he fucked her hard grabbing at her tits and quickly cum a second time and pulled out. Now he said thank you again and Claire didn’t even turn round she just said till the next time babe now go please. He shit the door and Claire looked over her stand said look what you have turned me into I feel like in a teenager again, I’m so horny fuck me or lick me but do something and make me cum again because I’m not going to get the opportunity for this for a while. We fucked again and we both cum and collapsed extremely satisfied and fulfilled. Let’s go upstairs and relax for a bit. We got into bed and cuddled discussing the weekend and arranging the next meet when she was visiting her family in Birkenhead. We embraced and I said well you have Tom and Mary to look after you now when Matt is I’m at work. Stop it she said I’m not sure if that will happen again. Believe me Claire if Mary has the opportunity you will be helping her out with her friends and at a few young farmers events too!

Heckmondwike

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Hillsborough

By *itboyslim2Man 3 weeks ago

stevenage

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ilbert4450Man 3 weeks ago

paisley

By *tevie342 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Claire and I fell asleep and was awoken by a bang on the wall, what’s that I said to Claire. Shit it’s 2:45 Matt will be home soon. Claire had missed a few text messages from him and a phone call. She quickly called himAnd asked where he was. He was just coming through Boston and was there anything they needed. Claire quickly gave him a list of items as I was getting dressed. Claire was stripping the bed as she spoke with him. Told him she was about to start dinner when he got in as she wasn’t sure what time he’d get home. When asked about the missed texts and call she said Mary next door was chatting to her over the fence. He seemed to accept that we said our goodbyes and I drove back to Liverpool. Claire and I texted most mornings before starting work and she would take pics at school of her tits or pussy or strip in the loo and send selfie’s until we met up again at the Premier Inn Birkenhead. This was the regular place we now met. She would drive over with Matt and he would stay during the day and then drive back to Spilsby in Lincs. This gave us at least two full days and nights were we could fuck and get naughty without any suspicion on Claire as she would visit family go shopping ect and I’d be ready to meet her as soon as she texted it was a fabulous arrangement and for a short time she also had an account on here to arrange some extra fun but apparently she was bombarded with messages and it got to much for her to manage.

Bognor Regis

Liverpool

Weeks went by without a word from Claire I was starting to get worried that Matt had found out so I sent a professional email to her school email address and she responded within minutes. Sorry Matt has taken my phone but it’s ok I have wiped it of all messages and pics. I asked how things were and how were her neighbours. Omg they are amazing, Mary offers to mind my daughter when she wants me to fuck Tom on a Saturday day when Matt is at work and then when he is working late and my daughter is in bed she keeps me company and she fucks me for a few hours till Matt gets home. He suspects nothing as he doesn’t know I’m bi and that ls cool. I have been to two of her ladies meetings where they all wear masks and get very naughty with each other I was desert served up naked on the table a week or two ago she explained. Claire was paraded through the room in her underwear and heels and laid on the table for everyone to taste. Claire explained there must have been about 15 pairs of hand exploring her body and taking a turn of her tits and pussy. It was amazing she said and all new girls go through the same initiation. Young farmers is in a few weeks and Mary has asked me to help out and I was surprised when mate agreed to let me got but Mary did say it was quite boring and we are just serving deserts and tea. What he doesn’t know is Mary and I are the deserts lol. Anyway I’m over at October half term for 5 days can we meet up please I’m horny for you Steve. Even with all you new friends, yes your the only one who really presses all my buttons. Oh yes I’ve started to order more stuff from Amazon too as I like the driver and if Matt is out I’m going to invite him in again. I’ve already flashed my tits and body to him a few times but I want his cock again too.

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

stevenage

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

By *ilbert4450Man 3 weeks ago

paisley

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

Liverpool

Weeks went by with any contact with Claire then out of the blue I get an email at work. Hi Steve can you help me with a position I’ve applied for. Thank email back, are you ok and what’s wrong. Can’t text on phone was the answer I’ve had to be a good wife as he has been his old self and I’ve not been to good. Christ I thought has he found out about what she has been up to. We kept it cryptic on the works email. I suggested WhatsApp or Kik to chat as she could delete the app when not using it and put it back up when she needed to contact me. So WhatsApp it was. October half term was only weeks away but she explained the Matt was coming with her for some reason but she still wanted to meet up. We arranged a time and place and kept to it. They arrived Friday night, quick text you still ok for Saturday morning at 10am. Yes and I’ve got somewhere you will like. I parked up just near Conway Patk station in Birkenhead and waited. Sure enough she arrived on time. Where is the family and why here. Oh Matt has just dropped me off and is taking Lizzie for her breakfast. I’ve missed you and I’m starving for that too! She lent over and rubbed my cock. Where are you taking me then? The union office on Price Street, what won’t someone come in? No it’s a Saturday and we will be fine, I have a little something for you to wear to as I didn’t think you’d be able to bring anything with you. I couldn’t he has been checking my draws and commenting on my underwear saying it’s too slutty. He has no clue all my naughty stuff is in a suitcase in Tom and Mary’s house. We both laugh and have a catch up chatting till we got to the NUT union office. We walk in a get a couple of hello’s from others in the business centre. Claire is visibly nervous and says why is it busy. Because other businesses work out from here. Oh are you sure it’s ok to be here. We get to the door and I unlock it and we go in. The layout is simple, two desks, meeting table seating 8 a sofa area with a suite and two chairs. So a few places to enjoy the coming day. How long we got I asked till 5pm but that includes me going into Liverpool to shop too so really till about 1pm. So 3 hours, that’s plenty of time don’t you think as she asks what’s in the bag. I pass it over, we still have not kissed or touched each other at this point either. Are you serious you want me in this. Yes you keep telling me how naughty you wished you’d had been at school and you rely the stories your girls in your Form tell you about what they get up to so it’s your turn now put it on. I’d given her a school uniform to were and a choice of underwear. White virgin bra, knickers and socks or naughty black and purple lingerie with black hold ups. Question is what would she choose?

Bognor Regis

Heckmondwike

By *ooking4othersMan 3 weeks ago

Here ...

Hot as

Hillsborough

By *r MacmullyMan 3 weeks ago

Tarbert

By *otonfoxMan 3 weeks ago

Southampton

Can’t wait for more of this

stevenage

Liverpool

So I leave the room for Claire to change into the lingerie and outfit. In my return she is in full roleplay mode. Sorry I’ve been naughty sir I know I should have come to detention yesterday but I forgot am I getting double detention today now. She had put her hair down n pigtails and was looking gorgeous in her school uniform with her tits pressing hard on her blouse buttons. She was wearing hold ups so I knew she had gone for the purple and black lingerie as I could also see it through her blouse. This was such a turn on, a female teacher roleplaying being a schoolgirl. Sir looks angry what do I need to do to apologise, how are you going to punish me? She was stood in the middle of the room looking all innocent. I said I couldn’t just let her off she needed to know that skipping class was serious and needed to be addressed. I could feel my cock getting harder and she obviously could see it too. Sir do you like me? She asked as I like you and I’d do anything your wife wouldn’t what to do with you. What do you mean I asked well I’m not a virgin was her response. I told her this was wrong, but sir me would ever know and we are in your office. You must have had loads of girls in here that you have punished. Am I getting spanked or is it the slipper as she moved over towards the desk and lent into it showing the cheeks of her arse just under the skirt. I wanted to fuck her there and then. We do talk you know sir and I know what happens in this room the other girls have told me. I say to her is that so, so you know what to do then don’t you. Claire begins to widen her legs and she lifts her skirt. I take my belt off and whip her with it. Totally forgetting it’s going to leave a mark. To fucking late now, she takes the belt ten times before I go in for a close inspection. She is fully exposed with her arse in the air. Sir please stop I will do whatever you want me to. As she turns around and sits half on the desk with her skirt still hitched up. I look at her mound, do you like my knickers sir? Yes I say as I move into feel them. Sir you’re married and my teacher too was her response. Bit late for that isn’t it. So how many boys have fucked you then? This is were she started to roleplay one of her own pupils well only Mrs M knows that and she is my form tutor. She was referring to herself in the third person. Do you tell Ames am every thing you do. Yes I do as she has been to young farmers meeting when I’ve been there and we have seen each other. What do you mean seen each other I asked. Well let’s just say Mrs M looks good and the boys like what she does for them. Well what have you done at young farmers then. Can I show you sir please can I! Ok I say, as she stands up and starts to dance in the room to imaginary music. And starts to undo her blouse and slowly strips unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her cleavage. Do you like my tits sir because I know you look at them in the summer when we don’t wear ties. And I always see your cock is hard in the class isn’t it. Do you ever want a pupil to suck it as she comes in close and drops to her knees. I like sucking cock sir and I’ve been told I’m good at it too. As I unzip my trousers and pull it out she licks her lips and says I won’t tell it you don’t sir. And begins to slowly lick my foreskin as she handles my cock. Am I the youngest to hold this sir. I nod as she smiles, does your wife do this as she sinks her head and mouth onto my waiting cock. Oh god it was a moment of extreme pleasure. She slowly licked and sucked my shaft and went to work giving me a sloppy bj. Her hands cupping my balls and holding the vases of my cock. I took hold of her pigtails and began to face fuck her and use her like never before I was needing to cum and I was forcing the pace and making her gag. Until I exploded she held my arse as I pumped every lat drop into her. Oh it was so good! She took every drop. Mmm sir you tasted good was that better than your wife? Yes I said as she licked her lips and stood up.

Liverpool

So is sir going to fuck me over his desk now as I’d like you to please, sir I’ve thought about you and fingered myself till I cum thinking about you fucking me in the classroom like you fucked Mrs M when she was younger. Dont talk about Mrs M take your knickers off and sit on my desk and show me how you finger yourself. She hitched up onto the desk taking the black knickers off but leaving the hold ups on. She looked delicious with a freshly waxed pussy, sir do you like my pussy and when do you think my hair will grow. I came back with I hope never as it’s lovely as it is. She was in full swing, probing her clit and rubbing it hard. Oh sir I’m wet can you see it as I’m sat on the office chair looking directly at it as I lean in she places her ankles on my shoulders and lays down feeling her tits with a now fully open blouse and pussy in full view glistening in magnificence. Sir how many girls have done this for you she asks and I can’t help but tell the truth six in total including my step daughter's is that wrong I ask. Depends if you also fucked them sir, do you want to fuck me sir please say yes as she arches her back to show her pussy off. Did any of them squirt for you sir and do you like that. Yea my step daughter squirts every time. Oh sir how often do you fuck her, by this time she was getting off on me relaying the experience with Jayne. I told her everything how she would jump in bed with me as soon as her mum was out the house and we would fuck at every opportunity even sucking me off in the kitchen when mum was watching tv we were rampant. Claire quickly cum as I was recounting this and started to say do you wish I was your daughter to, she was indeed around the same age as my stepdaughters. Why do you ask, well we could have been doing this much earlier if I was couldn’t we. I lifted her ankles high in the air and pulled her towards me as I unzipped my cock and slowly slipped it into her waiting pussy. Sir you are naughty I’m under age you know, do you care. No I don’t with a body this good your all woman to me. As I built up rhythm she began to respond and moan and arch herself into me. Fuck me sir pretend I’m your naughty daughter who needs your cock before school. Fuck me and get me pregnant please I want your seed inside me. This sent me over the edge I pounded her like never before fucking her hard and making her scream in the process. We were going at it for about an hour when all of a sudden a knock on the door. Duck was it Matt had he followed her, was it a union member taking a chance someone was here. Claire just laid on the desk laughing open the door and see who it is I don’t care who the fuck it is right now I just need fucking. I pulled my pants up and opened the door ajar and in fact it was the owner of the cafe next door. An older lady of about 60 good looking for her age and a full figure. What the fuck are you two up too I can hear you next door, as she tries to look in. Are you seriously fucking that girl in here, I couldn’t lie. Yes I am sorry don’t be sorry it sounds like she is getting what’s needed it’s just a bit loud. I relax on the door as she sees Claire across the desk sitting up exposed with her tits out. Oh gosh they are a fine pair my dear as she looks at Claire. Do you like them do you Claire said, well yes in fact I do. My husband says my nipples are disgusting and too big. Sam was now inside the room door closed but unlocked my dear your areola’s are beautiful any woman or guy would love to suck on them if they seen them. Claire was quite bold at this point well seeing as your her would you like to suck them. Only if you suck mine too hun, fuck I thought Sam checked Claire out as we came in I bet she knew what we had planned from the start. Sam took her white full length work coat or overall off to reveal that she was just in her underwear. It’s hot in there so I always dress like this as she took her bra off. Don’t mind do you Steve not had the chance to do this in ages with a sexy female my hubby gets jealous, as she winks at me, she walks over to Claire and they start caressing each other and kiss, are you bi Claire and experienced yea I am Steve introduced me to his friends and gfs a few years ago we are fuck buddies but actually much closer than that maybe secret daughter lol. You naughty girl I like you. They went at it and Sam finger fucked Claire as Claire was also rubbing Sam’s clit until they were on the desk Sam on top of Claire kissing and feeling each other. I moved the chair so I could see both socking wet pussy grinding into each other. I could help myself I pressed my face into Sam’s pussy and started licking away. Mmm that’s what a girl had been missing yea Sam says and backs into my face. Claire asks Sam if I’m licking her and she says oh god yes and her is going to make me cum that twat oh god fuck yes! Sam cum hard and kissed Claire can I have his cock too. Hey it’s not mine to ask but I’m sure you can. Sam gets off the table and asks what position I want her in to begin with. Are we fucking Sam? Well I’m not going back in there till I’ve had some of that inside me. No legs up or doggie? I love doggie so come and fuck me. Hun stay on the desk and I will lick you as Steve fucks me. Sam is now completely naked her tits are swaying and her arse is up waiting for me she is a good size 18/20 with 40E tits glorious womanly body. I hold onto her tits and squeeze her nipples as I pound her pussy. Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me baby she said I’m all yours give it to me, fuck me till you cum. Mmmmm god yes harder please harder treat me like a slut and you can have more whenever you want now fuck me life your life depended upon it. I was banging her hard as she lapped at Claire’s clit. Then out of nowhere she clinched up shuddered and moaned oooohhhh godddd yeeeeaaa fuuuck! And orgasmed hard collapsing onto the desk and asking me not to stop but carry on till I cum too. I was close and I wasn’t stopping I felt it build up in me and grabbed her arse hard and filled her up. Shame I’m not 30 years younger the risk would have made it more intense babe. Now who wants to lick me clean. Claire looked at her and sat up and said me I want all of it. Take those clothes off then babe and let me see all of you. As Claire is quite sub she did as she was asked. How do you want me Claire Sam asked on the desk with your legs over my shoulders I was sat on the chair and Claire asked to sit on it. I brought it over but say doen with my newly hardened cock Claire reversed cowgirl onto me as she positioned herself to lick Sam, I was squeezing Claire’s tits as she lapped up mine and Sam’s juices as Sam laid there and played with her own tits. She orgasmed again but not as intensely. But did clamp her legs around Claire’s head as she did. As soon as she was ready Sam stood up and said well that was an interesting lunch break guy and thank you for letting me join in. Steve your much better than Ian btw. What I said, oh come on you boys talk don’t you. Erm actually no we don’t, shit Sam said I thought you knew I popped in if Ian was alone in the office for some light fun, no but I do now. Well if you boys ever do talk a after work party would be fun at about 4pm as I finish at 3:30pm and clean down till about 5pm so hubby would never know. She got dressed kissed us both and as she left just said fabulous! Claire and I looked at each other and laughed well that was unexpected wasn’t it. We moved to the couch and cuddled and kissed and it wasn’t long before we were back at it but this time Claire’s arse got a pounding before I got her favourite toy out the strapon. She looked at me and told me to put her hold ups on and the knickers plus the school skirt and said it’s my turn to fuck you now girlie. I just bent over the desk as she fucked me good and hard. Asking me questions about who was the last to fuck me there and if she could watch me with a guy at some point. Time was now against us and we needed to get ourselves sorted. We both needed a shower but the only one available was in the gym across the business centre. I was a member but it was a guys only gym. So we went over and I asked the guy on the desk and straight away he looked Claire up and down and said she ain’t your wife is she. No she isn’t well you can with one exception I get to see you and maybe more in kind as payment. Claire looked at him and said do you think I care how much I’m paying were is the shower and showed him her cleavage. Mmm that’s a good start as we walked to the shower area he closed the door behind us. We don’t need disturbing do we little lady. Now strip and let me see what I’m getting to watch I guess you have been fucked a few times already today and you want to get cleaned up before you return to your husband you little slag. I’m a slut actually as Claire stripped naked infront of him. Well are you showing or do I have to guess, he pulled his shorts down and released this huge black cock Claire smiled well I was just going to give you a bj but fucking hell I want that in me. Thought you would babe he picked her up and sat her on his cock and pushed her against the cubical and fucked her as I watched. It was fucking horny seeing her taking his length she was moaning hard and shouting out fuck fuck I cannot feel it all the way inside me fuck don’t cum in me cum over my face and I will swallow you. He did as he was asked and covered her face in stick white cum and she loved it. So did he as a matter of fact. Claire got showered and thanked him twice. He just said don’t be a stranger and pop in anytime you needed a good seeing too. She replied oh I wil. As we walked to the car she said am I a slag or just a slutty woman who is deprived of real sex. I think you have just answered that. Do you know if Matt actually satisfied me I’d have never done this. If I’d have chosen you and left him would we still be doing this, well Claire that would have been your choice but once out the bottle it’s hard to put it back in now tell me about who the girl was you were pretending to be oh that’s Emma in my form. She is so naughty and she tells me everything, was the farmers thing true then? Well yea it was actually and Claire preceded to tell me the whole story as she was being fucked two new girls were brought in and as you know the guys fuck them and we can do what we want too as we all have masks on. Did you lick her and fuck her. What do you think she was young and beautiful with a stunning body. I couldn’t help myself once I started I inducted her into free loving sex. It’s been a bit awkward since as you can imagine. I try to avoid her at work now!

stevenage

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

By *tevie342 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Liverpool

Weeks went by without a message then out the blue a message sorry not been good, Matt hurt me and I’ve been down. I shaved my pussy and he went mad. Mary heard the commotion and knocked to rescue me. I ended up next door in her living room being nursed and checked over. She wanted to take me to the police but I was ok. Not as bad as previous. But for revenge I stripped off and Matt and Tom both fucked me in their living room as Matt was next door it was so horny too. They made me cum twice and Tom covered my pussy in cum I just put my knickers back on and came home and sat in them all evening. On Monday I went to work and my Form could tell something was up the girls in my form make me so horny telling me what they have been up too and who has the biggest cock my nipples were hard most of the morning can’t wait for young farmers in a few weeks she wrote I’m desert for the next group of young boys really getting a thing for young cock and pussy Steve I will let you know how I get on. Next time you’re over I will bring a little gift for you! Sweet 16 gift xx

By *r MacmullyMan 2 weeks ago

Tarbert

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 2 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

Liverpool

It was now October only a week away from half term and I text Claire to see what she had been up to and when she was visiting Birkenhead. No response for for three days, then a pic of her naked with a girl between her legs. This is Emma the girl I was telling you about can you get over here during your half term as we are still in school but have an inset day on the Thursday and we can work from home? Matt is at work and I can introduce you to Emma who has seen your cock btw. And she likes it, I told her we can share it if she is good. Emma now minds my daughter so Matt suspects nothing lol. Me and Emma have been naked fucking as Matt was d*unk and asleep in bed it was her idea and I went with it. She is such a good fuck wish I’d been like her when I was 16 she said. Emma had great pert tits and a smooth pussy I wanted to fuck her and Claire together in uniform and I told her. She began sending pics of them both in the classroom and I’d wank over them both. The day was fast approaching that we had arranged and I was to drive over early but wait a few miles outside Spilsby till the coast was clear. Claire would let me know via WhatsApp and I was to just enter the house and find her and Emma and fuck then both all day long!

Bognor Regis

Heckmondwike

By *addy and the TrampCouple 2 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Hillsborough

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

Liverpool

To put this into context for people the names and people are real since I met Claire in 2005 when we first worked together when she was a Student liaison officer / careers advisor for a year, then did her PGCE and returned to do her placement and secured a permanent job at my workplace. In 2007 she became a full time member of staff and we really started pushing the boundaries from then on in. In 2015 she got pregnant after a very long weekend of fucking when she was obviously ovulating. Matt has no idea Claire’s daughter is not his and she likes the fact that he didn’t know it was payback for all the hurt he caused her. As we continued Claire enjoyed taking more risks and trying new things until she became addicted to sex and getting fucked by however wanted to fuck her or gave her attention. This includes Emma who I think sniffed out Claire’s need to be wanted. So this is all real but over time! At this point we are now at 2019 and meeting in June, October, Christmas, Easter and then June again but with regular WhatsApp messages and calls to keep things going. Claire always wanted my cock in her and loved riding me hard this never changed even when she would send me pics of older guys fucking her or teen lads doing her at young farmers nights. She just wanted to be loved if only for a short time as Matt never showed her any. But she now had Emma making demands of her like fucking get after school, fingering her in the classroom after school and fucking her in the toilets too. Claire was regularly naked with Emma sucking her tits or licking her pussy and vise versa I was living the pics she sent and would regularly wank over them. What Claire never told was she had developed a little group who went walking at the weekend. Claire, Emma and a few others including Mary who seemed to know everyone and arranged the meetings and locations they would walk to normally very secluded or somewhere private to play with each other. There was a mix of teens, woman in their 30s milfs and gilfs. Youngest was 16 and oldest was 74 real dirty woman who loved pussy and training the younger girls to recruit more. Half term arrived and I was off to Spilsby via North Yorkshire as I was staying over Friday night up early and a 3 hour drive to Spilsby awaited. Claire called to let me know Matt had gone to work and my surprise was due to arrive about 11:30am. I was on time for arriving at approximately that time and I was hard thinking about taking a young pussy how ever experienced she was as o do love perk tits and a ripe pussy and teen arse to fuck. Claire sent a pic in uniform and asked if I wanted to fuck Emma and her in the same uniform. I asked was it the real school uniform she was wearing. Yes came the answer. It was obvious Claire was horny and I was having a wank as I drove down the A1 before going cross country. On arrival I parked outside Tom and Mary’s house and Mary came to the door hi stranger your in for a treat next door babe. Blew me a kiss and went in, I opened Claire door and walked in. I shouted hi and no response so I went further in no one in the living room but as I got to the kitchen I heard voices. I opened the door and in front of me was not just Emma in a school uniform but Claire and another girl all in the same real school uniform from a school in Boston. So girls this is Sir and we will be making sure we are good girls for him today. Claire was roleplaying being 15 and I was assured the girls were both 16. They were fucking gorgeous one was a brunette with her hair in bunches and Emma had short blonde hair both around 5”5 and decent tits Emma’s were clearly bigger and she knew it too. I told the girls to take their blouses off which Claire did straight away but Amber was very slow so I ordered her to take it off and her bra as I wanted to see her tits first. She quickened her pace and showed me a fine pair of tits which she squeezed together. Do you like them sir she asked. Yes I do and I will be sucking them quite soon to babe. Claire freed her tits which were a 38E and huge areola’s which I loved sucking. And Emma joined in, her tits we’re very much like Claire’s and I got them to play with their nipples and each other. By now the just had their shoes tights and skirt on as their tits we’re in show. I looked into next door and could see Tom upstairs with the girls unaware he was getting a Birds Eye view of things.

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 2 weeks ago

stevenage

Hillsborough

paisley

Cheshire

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

Liverpool

I ordered all three to turn around and bend over so I could see their arse’s lift those skirts girls as Sir is about to punish you all for being naughty Amber had a thong on and her cheeks looked delicious. Claire had a very nice lacy pair of knickers on but Emma had none on and you could see her arsehole as she bent over further than the others and widened her legs. Well who is the little slut then, I take it you have done this before young lady. Yes sir I have, I felt her arse and she moaned but asked are you going to fuck me sir. Not right now no as I believe Amber should take her knickers off and let sir see her hole and I’m going to feel how wet her pussy is. I kneel down and move Ambers knickers to one side and open her hole and begin to rim her she moans instantly I probe her pussy and clit with my fingers. I tell Claire and Emma to hold her in place so she doesn’t move as I work her clit. They hold an arm each as I stand up and unzip my pants and release my cock. I know Amber is wet so I ease my cock into her. She moans and says no no no oh god, Miss I can feel him inside me as I slowly start to fuck her to build up my pace I have my hand on her back as I begin to fuck her she is wriggling and moaning but repositioning her legs and backing into me. Claire speaks and says Sir this is Ambers first time with a guy she has only fucked her bf who is her age a few times. Amber has her head down, so I grab her long dark curly hair and begin to fuck her harder as knowing I was getting to show her properly what a fuck was like spurred me on. She was panting hard and taking all of me, Emma with her free hand was rubbing Ambers clit and it wasn’t long before Amber had her first orgasm. As she did I pulled out as I was barebacking her and didn’t want to unload my cum into this young fillies pussy. I told Emma to get on her knees and open her mouth and began face fucking her and hold her head tight as I could feel my balls tighten and my cock stiffen as I was ready to come. I looked at Claire and Amber who were both watching, your time will come girls. Amber get on your knees and make Claire cum, you’ve licked pussy before haven’t you. She nodded and moved into Claire as Claire turned to face her and widened her legs to receive her. Claire held her close and young Amber greedily worked on Claire pussy I emptied my balls down her throat and she took the lot. I released her head and she licked my shaft and helmet. Before moving to balls and sucking them in her mouth and using her tongue expertly. She was obviously getting lots of practice at it as she was more experienced than she should be for her age. I ask her when was her first cock as she looked up at and realised my balls to speak but started wanking me off. Then came her response 4 years ago I’ve been sucking dick for years but only been fucking for a year. When I was younger I’d let boys and guys finger me but not fuck me. I looked at Claire and she had her head arched back and was definitely enjoying the moment. I got Emma to stand up and we kissed I lifted her onto the worktop and started sucking her tits and she held onto me. I sucked hard and left marks on her so whoever fucked her next could see that she had been with someone else that week. As I sucked her tits I worked her clit and was edging her to orgasm as Claire called out fuck! And orgasmed hard holding Amber close, Emma looked at me and said make me cum sir please. Can I have you cock next but don’t come out as you cum as I’m on the pill so it’s ok. You are a little slut aren’t you Emma, yes I am so make me cum for you I need your cock sir please make me cum for you. I looked over at Claire who had now changed positions with Amber and she was working her hard. Take her upstairs and get your toys out. Claire nodded and they left the room, I had Emma to myself and was pounding her hard she was moaning hard. I looked up and Tom was still there. I said to Emma you ever had two cocks at once Emma. Yes I have my brother and his mate have both fucked me at the same time why. Do you want an old man to fuck you, how old is he? It’s May’s husband do you know him, the guy next door you mean yes I would. I motioned to Tom to come join us as the front door was still on the latch. Within minutes he was in the kitchen and cock out. We were spitroasting a sweet teen and she was taking the lot. I could hear moaning and noises upstairs and it was obvious they too were enjoying themselves. Tome cum hard into Emma’s mouth and asked to switch places so he could have her pussy too. I obliged and he slid his huge old cock into her Emma screamed as he pushed it in OMG that’s so big I can feel it filling me up. Tom just came back with shut up and take grandads cock you silly schoolgirl. He fucked her hard and he held her in place. Just imagine your own grandad doing this to you now and close your eyes. She did and was moaning hard as he pounded her to orgasm and as he was about to cum he pulled out and lifted Emma up. Now finish me off and suck me. He exploded in her mouth hard.

By *hilledguy2020Man 2 weeks ago

Gateshead

Liverpool

Tom cleaned himself up and apologised that he could stay longer and looked at Emma and said I know your grandad and he has always wanted to fuck you maybe one day I will tell him I have had you. But for now it’s our secret. And walked out, Emma looked at me and said will he tell him, will he. I don’t know why? Well my grandad is a perv and I know he watches me all the time but for him to want to me, all guys wanna fuck you and girls your age you wouldn’t believe who would. Emma smiled and said can we go upstairs now. I told her to strip off and we embraced, I was kissing this teen like so was my long term lover she was very experienced for her age. I forgot at one point that she was merely 16. She skipped up the stairs to find Claire and Amber on the bed still with their skirts on kissing and feeling each other. I walk in and Emma has joined them on the bed. I sit in the chair opposite and watch them for a while before moving in for Amber and I don’t speak I just grab her arm and take her to the chair and sit her down I lean in and kiss her and force my tongue into her mouth. She clearly hasn’t done tongues before but responds well I work her clit and move back. Amber I’m going to lick you to orgasm and then fuck you again. Are you on the pill and do you want my cum no I’m not but yes I want your cum but can I have it like Emma did. I slide my cock into this loosened pussy. And start working on her, she has great teen tits and I start to suck them and Amber has her legs wrapped around me and her arms. She is taking all of me, and she looks into my eyes and says do you know we are Ms M’s pupils, yes I do. Is Ms M your gf then, I look at Amber and say no Ms M is my fuck buddie do you know what that means? Yes you fuck her and arrange to meet and do stuff, exactly Amber would you like to be someone’s FB someday? Yes if it means I get to do this yes. Amber cums again and this time I let go and continue fucking her until I’m just about to cum but don’t get to her mouth in time so cover her tits and press her tits between my cock and squeeze ever drop out and lick her tits and share my cum with her. I’d been focusing on Smber and didn’t realise that Emma had been fucking Claire withe her strapon as I heard Claire have a deep orgasm. “Ohhh fuck yes Emma don’t fucking stop fuck me harder I want more”, “OMFG yesssss”. Claire clearly orgasmed hard and embraced Emma and thanked her for an amazing fuck. But now it was my turn to have Claire and we were going to fuck on the chair and for now let Amber and Emma enjoy the strapon. I stripped Claire and held her and whispered I’m claiming you back babe, your mine now.

Cheshire

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

By *eebubbles76Man 2 weeks ago

Halifax

Just fabulous

paisley

Heckmondwike

By *he-ProfessorMan 1 week ago

cheltenham

By *itboyslim2Man 1 week ago

stevenage

By *tevie342 OP   Man 1 week ago

Liverpool

Claire takes my hand and I lead her over to the chair and sit down. She is full naked in front of me and asks what she can do for sir. I looked at her and said fuck the roleplay I just want you all over me you gorgeous woman. Give me your tits and body and be mine tonight and let the girls play while we fuck babe. Claire sinks to her knees and starts to work my shaft and licks it from bottom to top and looks at me and says “Amber tastes good on your cock,” she opens her mouth and sinks her face into my groin. I can feel her sucking and holding my cock between her teeth as she slowly sucks my cock. I move slightly forward so she can tease my arsehole and and lub me up to fuck me with her dildo. There is nothing better than your woman tease your arse and fucking you with her toys as she sucks you off. Claire is magnificent at giving a bj and get very naughty as she does it. She puts a band on my cock to restrict its flow and tightens her grip and wanks me hard looking into my eyes so tell we who your fucking now apart from me and your gift tonight. It’s hard to speak as she has me tight in her hand squeezing my cock with every stroke. I tell her it was Julie with the ginger hair and tits on a week last Thursday, what about her daughter have you fucked her recently she demands. Yea I did when Julie was asleep I snook into her daughters room and put my cock in her mouth and woke her up face fucking her and then got her to slowly ride my cock before cuming inside her and returning to Julie’s bed. She woke and asked me where I’d been and I said the loo she called me a lying twat and moved down to suck my cock and tasted her daughters pussy juices on me. Well let’s show her what it’s like to really ride your cock. Julie rode me hard and kept saying who is best mummy or Alex then? You know you can have mummy anytime you want and do what ever you like including getting other to join us. I whispered in Julie’s ear let Alex join us then and fuck in here all night and I will breed you both. Claire was excited about this and climbed on my cock your one horny bastard Steve I love it as it allows me to be what I want while I’m with you. Good do you want both girls to fuck you tonight and I will first direct them. No Claire I just want your juices over me and fuck each other hard till you squirt and cum. I ask if she thinks of me as Matt fucks her and she replied always and sometimes I nearly call your name out. I suck hard on her nipples and she moans loudly. Bruise me fucking leave your mark on me I don’t care do what you want. So I do I bite and suck her tits leaving bruises all over them and she is loving it. I want the twat to find us fucking one day and tell him I’m yours and not his.

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *ike231251Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

stevenage

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

cheltenham

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 1 week ago

Cheshire

By *tevie342 OP   Man 1 week ago

Liverpool

Claire and I were fucking frantically on the chair as our young guests were eating each other’s pussy and bringing each other off repeatedly. Till I called them to come and suck your teachers tits and rub her clit as I fuck her. Claire looks at me and mouths you bastard. Emma was first off the bed and was fondling Claire’s nipples from behind, are you liking the Ms M she said, Claire could hardly speak and nodded. Amber arrived and they both were rubbing their bodies all over Claire. Claire stooped and tried to catch Ambers tit with her mouth. Amber pulled back and said to her fuck off we are sucking yours first Claire as Amber and Emma latched onto her gorgeous tits. I had my hands up to teen pussys and my cock up their form tutor. I thought Form is going to be interesting on Monday lol. A guy in his mid forties fingers up two 16 year old and a 34 year old teacher I was in heaven. Miss can I use your strapon on you, Claire just responded Oh god yea and leaned into me. She looked at me and said how did we get here. I’d never have done this without you and I want more and more all the time we meet or chat. I’m like a sex addicted horny bitch. Amber had heard her no your a slut and I want to be like that too. With that Emma had got the strapon in place as Claire was up against me Emma slide the cock in and fucked Claire hard. Claire loved anal and she was getting it from a teen girl hard. She screamed and grounded herself into me. Oh Steve I’m going to cum breed me and get me pregnant please I want your baby again holy fuck I’m their to babe let’s cum together.

By *kpiercedCouple 1 week ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

stevenage

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *r MacmullyMan 1 week ago

Tarbert

cheltenham

By *tevie342 OP   Man 7 days ago

Liverpool

It was a while since I heard from Claire who has gone dark again for some weeks. I thought Matt had found out and he was punishing her. Thankfully he never seen her bruised tits I had missed Claire and was excited to see her again. So we arranged a weekend where she was checking walking routes for her school and I was doing the same for mine and we just happen to be on the same camp site in Edale. She brought Emma and Amber with her and two other teachers a guy and a young female. I on the other hand was alone. Pitched up quite close and Amber seen me, hi sir need a hand or something more since the last time we met. I said be careful you don’t know who is listening or watching at the minute. I asked who the others were. And she explained they were teachers who walked a lot and they really like to share together.

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ike231251Man 7 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *ary1001xMan 7 days ago

Hillsborough

By *ilbert4450Man 7 days ago

paisley

By *itboyslim2Man 7 days ago

stevenage

Liverpool

Amber crawled into my tent unnoticed and took her top off and curled her tongue at me I knew she wanted my cock and she was getting it too. It was only about 5pm and I had a teen working up for my cock. I went inside and u zipped myself to let her see what she wanted. Oh sir you are naughty can I have it before Miss M sucks it. Of course Amber but take your shorts off so I can finger fuck you at the same time. Remember though we need to be quiet. Who are the other woman Amber oh it’s ok Sir they are as naughty as Miss M Emma and I have spent the night at one of their houses being fucked by her husband and his mates. She has taught us how to receive multiple cocks and sit and suck them off. I was rock hard at this point. She lowered her young mouth onto my cock and I pushed it down and face fucked her till I cum. Then I turned her and 69’d her she was sucking down on my cock and I was lapping up her sweet juices when the zip on the tent went it was Claire. You nasty bastard you started early and with Amber too. Hey I couldn’t help it she got in the tent and stripped off and wanted my cock. I wanted to introduce you to my friends well colleagues who are warming to the scene and I invited them over this weekend. Do you like the five person tent? We can zip it up later and have fun together with us all playing poker and dare. The are teachers but as naughty as me so it’s ok and. I stopped her I know Amber has explained they have fucked the girls too. I can’t wait to get acquainted with them. Squeeze over Steve and we can share Amber now oh ok Claire was naked within seconds and kneeling ove Amber so I licked Claire as she licked Amber. Claire was already wet and smelt like she had been horny all day her pussy tasted fantastic and I made her legs buckle as she brought Amber off. Amber laid there in all her teen glory I couldn’t help myself I took a pic then laid on top of her and slide my cock deep into her and pumped away forcing my cock into her teen love hole. I couldn’t help myself I ejaculated deep into her pussy and she knew it and opened her eyes and said you trying to get me pregnant sir? I looked at her and said why do you want me to? That would be hot but I have a cap fitted now I’m being fucked regularly. How my cocks you had now Amber? Well including you who was my original second cock I’ve had about 15 or so regular boys and there naughty dads who don’t know I’ve let their sons fuck me at school and at night outside or in my house when mum is it work. Plus my oldest it Miss M’s neighbour Tom he is one dirty old man but his cock is huge I love it up me. He pretends I’m his niece lol.

By *ike231251Man 7 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

Liverpool

Claire introduced me to her colleagues who laughed and explained that they knew all about me and what Claire and I do when Matt isn’t around. As they knew about me it was my turn to know about them so I went for it while we were in the 5 person tent. So are we going to show each other or just talk about stuff as I’d love to see those tits Amber has told me about and yes I’m aware you have let your hubby and his pals fuck her gorgeous teen body. Come on girls I’ve seen Claire’s, Ambers and Emma’s get hours out as I aunt the door on the tent for a bit more privacy. So they both giggle and slowly take their tops off their tits are no way as big as Claire’s or even Emma’s but they were well formed and welcoming I went in for a feel. One said what you doing, I just looked at her and said are only the girls getting them then today? As I unzipped my cock and said because I want you two on your knees sharing this as I took my cock out Sam dropped to her knees and simply said first dabs please and grabbed my shaft and clenched it tight looking up at me and said this smells of pussy you fucked Claire already no I said Amber now suck your pupils juices off my cock and let your friend lick your pussy you horny sluts come on make me fucking cum and hard.

By *ike231251Man 6 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgar27Man 6 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 6 days ago

Cheshire

By *r MacmullyMan 6 days ago

Tarbert

By *itboyslim2Man 6 days ago

stevenage

By *ary1001xMan 6 days ago

Hillsborough

By *en4funoxonMan 5 days ago

Banbury

Oh my I so wish I had neighbours like this mmmmmmm

By *ilbert4450Man 5 days ago

paisley

By *orgotten22Woman 5 days ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *he-ProfessorMan 4 days ago

cheltenham

By *tevie342 OP   Man 4 days ago

Liverpool

Sam and Kerry put on a good show each taking it in turn to suck my cock and balls working me up and bringing me back down and teasing me stroking my cock and holding my balls. I’d already cum when I fucked Amber so it took a little longer for the girls to bring me off but by Christ they did I felt myself surge as Kerry had me deep in her mouth. She could feel me tense up and arch back just as Sam squeezed my balls and said bite it Kerry and make him feel it. Kerry dragged her teeth down my shaft and it was too much I held her head and delivered what I had into her mouth and she took it. Sam laughed and said you beat rest up as Claire will want some of that later hunnie. I agreed and asked but who would like to orgasm next as I’m hoping you will want to let me make you both cum ladies. Be careful what you wish for Stevie we are a tag team. Oh are you now, yea and we are known in Boston for it. Two naughty teachers who will fuck almost anyone given the chance and parties hosted by couples. Chunkymuffins and Club Angel have both been places we have visited. But we have been friends for sometime and are very comfortable together as you can see. We met on our PGCE and have never looked back sharing many experiences along the way. What we didn’t know was our scouse girl Claire was a naughty minx until a staff night out and she relaxed and ended up in a cubical with a friend of ours sucking her tits and being finger fucked. Next time she went the loo I followed her and asked to join her and made a move on her she hesitated and said we work together. I came back with all the better as we can arrange stuff easier. She looked at me and gave me the look we kissed and she gave me her tongue and I pulled her dress down and sucked her tits they are beautiful too I could not stop sucking them as I fingered her to orgasm. We chatted for a bit and then we got our stuff together for tea as it was now kicking on past 6pm and we had a night ahead of us all. At this point we didn’t know where Claire, Emma and Amber where but we quickly worked out were they where.

By *rgar27Man 3 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 3 days ago

stevenage

By *ike231251Man 3 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 days ago

cheltenham

By *tevie342 OP   Man 3 days ago

Liverpool

Claire had gone for a shower and the girls had followed her, obviously I couldn’t go in but Sam did and was gone sometime. After about 5 minutes Kerry went in to, I bet they are chatting she said. And off she went, I waited and waited and Claire came out. What you been up to, shut up and I will tell you as we walk back. Ok I was all ears. I’ve just been fucked by my two pupils. They followed me to the shower and as I was getting in the pushed the door and came inside with me. Omg I’ve just been fucked in a public shower by two 16 year old girls fuck! I was scared of getting caught but they stripped so quickly and set on me working my pussy and tits I just couldn’t say no it was electric. They were sucking each tit and fingered me together I gushed at least twice and was trying not to moan. As I’ve come out Sam seen me and asked where the girls were and they popped their heads around the cubical door. Now if you know Edale the showers are quite spacious and can easily accommodate three. Without hesitation Sam took her top off and smiled at the girls and said Miss is going to make the most of our weekend away and joined them. Then obviously Kerry came in and she asked were they were as the cubicle opened. Sam looked out and said Emma or Amber your choice bitch. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders who do I take, well Amber is new to this so break her in babe. Amber Kerry said and Amber walked out with her clothes naked and went into the next cubicle come on Miss there is only you I haven’t seen yet so Kerry took her top off and said come on babe let’s show them how it’s done ok Miss. Kerry gave me a kiss and I’ve come out. So are you walking me back and help me think about how I can tell Matt what is happening today / tonight.

By *rgar27Man 2 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ike231251Man 2 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *ilbert4450Man 2 days ago

paisley

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 days ago

cheltenham

By *itboyslim2Man 2 days ago

stevenage

By *tevie342 OP   Man 2 days ago

Liverpool

Just tell him a few staff are helping you plan walking routes and the girls are helping you as they have done it before and they are your best candidates. That sounds plausible Claire said, so what do you think of Sam and Kerry then? Very willing participants and sexy too. So how did you find out they bi Claire I got d*unk and you know what I’m like when I’m d*unk and horny. I’ve been fucking them both at work and at home during half term when Matt is at work. The three of us have become quite close but they didn’t know about Emma and Amber until they turned up at my house one day when we were fucking in the living room and I had my maid outfit on and was serving Kerry and Sam. I invited the girls in and presented them to Sam and Kerry who were both naked and shocked at who I brought in. Emma on the other hand was lapping it up and excited at the prospect of three of her teachers fucking her and her friend. I told Emma to go upstairs and pic an outfit out and come back down in it. She came down in my school uniform outfit and said to Sam and Kerry would you prefer me in this Miss? I took Ambers hand and led her upstairs as I left Emma with my colleagues to do what they liked. In the mean time Amber and I were still getting to know each other and she needed training and shown how to use her mouth and toys. This turned me on knowing that Claire was now recruiting and was developing her own sexual identity and power. I slapped her arse as we walked and she loved it. Are we all staying in the big tent tonight then or am I sleeping alone? Fuck no Claire said you are mine during the night I want you to myself and we can head back the showers for a late night fuck in the men’s area.

By *tevie342 OP   Man 1 day ago

Liverpool

We got back to the tent and started making the evening meal knowing what was happening in the showers. I was so fucking horny I was fondling Claire as she cooked and had my hands up her top feeling her tits and turning her on. Stop it or tea won’t get done. I don’t care I want you naked in that fucking room. Behave I’ve got to do this so it doesn’t stick. So I backed off and helped her make tea by this time you could see the four girls walking back up to the big field completely satisfied. Nice showers girls? Oh yea they were fab went just at the right time too.

By *rgar27Man 1 day ago

Bognor Regis

By *ike231251Man 1 day ago

Heckmondwike

By *itboyslim2Man 1 day ago

stevenage

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 hours ago

cheltenham