FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Green Plaid Skirt

Green Plaid Skirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriosityandcat OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

wakefield

Green Plaid Skirt

Part One

I stood on the doormat, facing a black, wooden door in the middle of the large, white Victorian, hesitating.

In spite of wearing my favourite belted, black wool trench coat, I was chilly. Normally, I’d have on a pair of skin-tight jeans or leggings underneath, but there was little between me and the spring weather today.

I had dressed for the occasion. Or rather, dressed as was instructed, by the anonymous person or persons I had ‘met’ in the online chat room on the swingers website. The couple, so they claimed, really wanted to live out a fantasy and have sex with someone dressed as a ‘schoolgirl’. They had seen my profile, liked what they saw, and messaged me. Then, after a particularly hot online chat, invited me to their home.

Looking like a girl wasn’t particularly difficult for me. I was only freshly 21 and the request for a school girl costume was easy. For some reason, I still had my old school uniform - a green, pleated plaid skirt - which was way shorter now than it had been four years ago when I finished school. By rolling it at the waist, I made it so that it barely covered my ass. I also had on my old white school shirt, again a little too small, so that my enlarged breasts were almost busting out of it. I didn’t even button it, but tied it as tightly as I could under my bare breasts. Not quite ready to walk around without something on underneath it all, I wore a G-string in the same green as my skirt that revealed more than it covered. My hair and make-up were done to make me look as young as possible as well, with my hair in two low pigtails, and only with a light amount of blush and pale pink lip gloss.

After a quick look behind me towards the street and seeing no one there, I reached up and grasped the bulbous doorknocker and struck it three times.

A man appeared at the door, dressed well, like he was about ready to head to an important meeting in an office, with a pale blue oxford shirt, well buttoned at the wrists and collars, but with three buttons undone at his chest. His slim-line dark blue dress slacks did not hide his manhood.

“Lacy?” he asked, with a quizzical look in his eyes.

“Yes,” I replied, slightly gulping with the enormity of the step I was taking.

“Welcome,” he replied and smiled brightly, his piercing blue eyes, dark though slightly graying hair, and handsome face taking my breath away. He clearly was what his picture said he was on the website, and much more. “I’m Bryson, and this is my wife, Anastasia.”

The sexiest blonde woman I’d ever seen in real life walked into the foyer from what I assumed was the living room. Anastasia was picture perfect, like a model, probably barely a size 4. She wore a cream satin blouse that draped down nearly to her belly button, just barely concealing two perfectly peach-sized breasts, equally bronzed. And her gold miniskirt betrayed the tightness of her impeccable ass.

“Pleased to meet you. Lacy, right?” Anastasia extended her hand to me and we shook, before she asked to take my coat.

I still felt shy and unsure of myself as I undid the belt on my coat and slid it off. “Yes, I’m excited to be here,” I replied.

“Oh, Bryson, look how perfect she looks! And the shyness, too! We’ve definitely got our bashful school girl here in Lacy!”

“Yes, I have to agree,” Bryson said as he took my hand and twirled me around to have a full look. “Thank you, Lacy, for taking up our challenge,” he winked.

They had no idea how shy I actually felt. When we chatted online, it seemed easy to sound experienced, but in truth this was all brand new. I mean, I had had boyfriends, whom I had kissed, groped and grinded, and even played with each others parts, but I’d never had oral sex, let alone fucked a man, and had never thought about sex with a woman or doing a threesome.

“So,” Bryson said, clearly seeing the anxiousness on my face, “let’s go have a seat in the lounge.” He took me by the hand, holding it delicately, and led me into the next room, followed by Anastasia.

I sat at one end of the cream couch and crossed my legs to hide what was underneath,

“Can I get you a drink?” Bryson asked. I shook my head and Bryson took up the armchair nearby. He sat, leaning back with his legs wide open, making his bulge that much more prominent.

Anastasia slipped off a pair of strappy gold heels and took a place next to me, semi-reclining with her arm up on the back next to me, pushing her shiny blonde hair to the side, and both legs alongside her on the seat. Sitting that way caused her short skirt to ride up even more, revealing even more of her amazing legs.

Part Two

“Well, Lacy, should we chat and get to know each other first, or just start getting to it?” Anastasia broke the ice; she was clearly hot for action.

“Shh, don’t rush or scare her, dear,” Bryson interrupted, before I could reply. It was almost as if he could sense that this was far newer to me than I had admitted.

“Um, it’s okay,” I almost whispered. “I think I’d rather get started,” I knew that if we sat around for a cup of tea and an afternoon chat, I’d likely talk myself out of this whole experience.

In an instant, Anastasia’s hand appeared on my thigh, and she began rubbing the inside, moving further up towards my puss, though not quite, and nibbling on my earlobe.

“I’m sorry, Lacy, Anastasia’s very, erm, hungry today. She’s been looking forward to this for quite some time,” Bryson said to me as he stood, and took my hand. “Anastasia, slow-down and move over. Let me sit on the other side of Lacy.”

Almost begrudgingly, Anastasia let go and scooted down the couch. Bryson helped me up off the sofa and I sat in the middle, only slightly less shyly this time.

As I got situated, Bryson began to further unbutton his shirt, slowly and delicately, almost treating each one with care. He made a real show of it, looking me directly in the eyes as he did so, eyes filled with longing. Unconsciously, he slipped his tongue between his lips, quickly licking them.

The view was intoxicating - I hadn’t even realised that Anastasia had fully undressed, leaving only a crotchless, satin thong, almost the same colour as her bronzed skin. Watching Bryson had relaxed me enough where I had sat back on the sofa and opened my legs slightly. Anastasia took that as an open invitation to get back to where she had started, her hand moving up my thigh and lips on my ear.

Still wearing his trousers, Bryson sat down next to me, turned my head towards him, and began kissing me, gently at first,then slowly slipping his tongue between my lips into my mouth. He slid his hand into my shirt, cupping my breast with his strong hand, while Anastasia’s fingers began to find my slit, circling my clit with her finger tip.

It was clear that just cupping my breast was no longer enough for Bryson. With swift expertise, he untied my blouse, and fully fondled one breast than the next, backwards and forwards, while his kisses became more intense and passionate.

Anastasia slid off the sofa and deposited herself on the floor between my feet. She took her hands and spread my legs further apart to bury her head in my pussy, licking and eating me, all while pleasuring herself at the same time. Her action caused me to elicit a small groan, which seemed to fuel her appetite.

Bryson was equally enticed. He stood up for a moment, undid his belt, and slipped off his trousers. He wore nothing underneath them. He stood there, fully erect, with a large, fat, pulsing cock. He grabbed Anastasia by the hair and pulled her off me.

“I think it’s time we got to business…”

Part 3

The tenderness was gone from Bryson’s eyes, as was the cat-in-heat look from Anastasia as she looked at him for direction, with a momentary tinge of fear, or so I thought.

“Get the rope,” Bryson commanded. Anastasia quickly grabbed two lengths of black rope out of a decorative bowl on a side table while he grabbed my wrists and held me down. The whole situation was terrifying and I nearly screamed as Bryson took one of my whole tits in his mouth - a big accomplishment considering I wasn’t exactly teen-sized anymore. Anastasia wound the rope around my neck, deftly tying a knot, then tying my thighs, arms and wrists together, first on one side, then the other.

Clearly, she could see the panic in my face, as Bryson began ravaging my other breast, and she whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, his bark is way worse than his bite. Relax and enjoy this,” followed by a gentle peck on my cheek. Although my fear wasn’t completely alleviated, it did give me a small comfort. I decided to try and relax as best as I could and just let things run.

Anastasia slid herself behind my tied up body so now I was pretty much sitting in her lap. She played with my tits, while fingering her pussy. My own pussy was already wet and hot from the glorious head she had given me, but now it was Bryson’s turn. He began by shoving his tongue deep in my cunt, licking and blowing and biting. The feeling of his tongue rubbing on my clit made my insides shiver until just before I thought I would explode, he stopped, stood over me, and shoved his cock deep in my mouth, in and out, slowly, then faster and faster and faster. He was so hard and his machine was dripping, I thought he was going to come in my mouth. But then he stopped suddenly, once again, stood up and turned away.

The sofa was clearly designed for three-somes, and there was no question that Bryson and Anastasia had done this before. In this position, Anastasia’s and my muffs were aligned. We sat there, legs wide open, ready for taking, until Bryson turned around. He was now wearing a long brown dong strapped to his own member. For a moment, I thought he was going to penetrate me in both my pussy and my ass at the same time, but his plans were different. Like the pro he clearly was, his fake dong buried into his wife, while I took the full thrust of his cock.

I squealed from the force and pleasure of his manhood. I was tight, and I wondered if he could tell this was the first time I’d ever been fucked.

“This little girl’s been keeping secrets,” he said with a huge grin. “I think I just popped her cherry.”

“Well, that just makes this all the better, doesn’t it,” Anastasia responded with a breathy, moany giggle.

I was so far gone with delight, I couldn’t say anything. The feeling of this vast, experienced dick throbbing in and out of my pussy was making me wild. I laid there, on top of Anastasia, enjoying every second, realizing how masterful the pair were, right down to how and where the knots on my body were, pressing in with pain and pleasure. And then knowing that every time, with every stroke, Bryson was fucking me and his wife at the same time.

In and out. In and out. In and out went Bryson’s cock. One moment slow and steady, the next, fast and almost erratic. He knew how to hold it and drive a woman - or a girl - insane. It didn’t take too long before I felt an explosion inside, starting deep inside my vagina, and pulsating through my entire body.

“I think our sweet little girl is cumming,” Anastasia said.

All I could do was moan.

“Are you close?” Bryson asked Anastasia.

“Almost.”

Bryson kept pushing and thrusting in and out, as the tingling in my body slowly subsided, or so I thought. But the harder he went, and the more noise Anastasia made, just aroused me all over again. I could feel as first Anastasia orgasmed beneath me, and then as Bryson exploded inside of me. It was more than I could take and climaxed again, this time even bigger than the first time.

We laid there, a human sandwich, for just a few moments before Bryson slid himself and his ‘friend’ out of both Anastasia and I. He leaned over and gently blew into my pussy, which just gave me shivers on top of the explosion I had experienced, then gently wiped me dry. He helped Anastasia out from under me, and the two of them began to unbind me.

It felt good to be free once again.

“Can I get you anything now?” Anastasia asked.

“Water, would be good, please,” I replied.

She left the room for the back of the house, while I stayed seated on the couch.

“Chilly?” Bryson asked.

“A little,” I answered.

He grabbed a throw from off the armchair he had been sitting in before, and draped around my shoulders. His cock was right in my face, still hard. I started to reach up, but then thought better and pulled my hand away.

“You’d like to play with it, wouldn’t you?” he asked.

I looked up shyly, smiled and nodded.

Part 4

“Go on, take it. Hold it in your hands,” Bryson said.

He came up close and stood with it swinging right in front of me. I sat forward on the sofa and took it in both hands, stroking and rubbing up and down its length. I reached underneath and gently clasped his balls, massaging them in my hand, while continuing to stroke his member with my other hand.

I didn’t even look at him to ask. I knew I needed to taste it, so out came my tongue and I began to lick his cock like a popsicle. I heard him moan slightly, so I looked up coyly, like a little girl enjoying a lollipop, then swallowed him.

He was so big that I couldn’t even take his whole member in my mouth, but I certainly tried. I sucked on his cock as if I was trying to drink up the last drops from a bottle of soda, pushing and pulling it in and out. I released it from my mouth, licked it some more, then reached under to lick his nuts, before eating his dick once again.

We built up a rhythm, growing with speed and intensity, but because he was so totally turned on, it didn’t take long before he exploded in my mouth, the cum dripping down the sides of my face. He reached down and wiped one cheek.

“Spit or swallow?” he said.

I looked at him for a moment, his cock still in my hand, then closed my eyes and swallowed.

“I think you’ll want this,” Anastasia interrupted.

I opened my eyes and there she was, lounging on the armchair with one leg up on the arm. She had watched and enjoyed every moment of me giving her husband a blow job. She pointed to the glass of water on the end table next to her.

“Damn, that was so good!” Bryson said. “I think our little Lacy here might even give you a run for your money in terms of giving a blow job, Anastasia.” He tossed head back and laughed.

“I can see that,” Anastasia replied. “Did you enjoy it, Lacy? All of it?”

I smiled and nodded, looking like I was completely high from the two orgasms and the blow job. “Yeah, it was good. Really good.”

“What a way to lose your V-card,” Anastasia laughed.

Bryson looked at me like he knew the truth, but still wasn’t sure.

I blushed and smiled, and nodded my head. “Yeah, it was my first time.”

Bryson shook his head and smiled. “And here I thought, from our little go online the other day that you were more… okay, not like you were a slut or anything, but a little more…”

“Experienced?” I offered.

“Yeah, experienced.” He shook his head, and looked between me and Anastasia. “But man, you certainly handled my dick like a pro.”

Before I left, Anastasia let me use their shower - one of those really fancy, amazing multi-jet jobs - and lent me a pair of leggings and a t-shirt to go home in, as it was getting close to dark and the temperature had dropped. Bryson even ordered an Uber for me, his treat, so I could get home safely, before promising that they would be in touch and that they definitely wanted to do it again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 17 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *enninemarkMan 17 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

» Add a new message to this topic