FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Juggling with the girls

Juggling with the girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Norwich

I was bored and alone in my flat,and so ended up on a swinger site. I had been on there before and there was a particular girl that I would always eye up her pictures,she went under the name Naughty69. There was one picture I was always drawn to,she was sitting in the drivers seat of a car wearing a near transparent and rather tight white blouse. Her boobs were large and perfectly round,the nipple's protruded,in my direction,as we're those sexy blue eyes,that felt like they were drilling into mine,mining for my thoughts, thoughts that were filled with filthy thoughts,and so as my phone was in one hand my stiff cock was soon in the other,it didn't take me long before I was near to the edge,but before I came I put my phone on the table and messaged Naughty69 and told her what I was doing in front of her picture,her response was "Cum for me" I couldn't resist and was soon spurting my load over the coffee table. I messaged back and told her,she didn't respond,and so I cleaned myself off and switched the TV on. A couple of hours later I visited the site again and noticed I had a message,it was from Naughty69,she asked if I was bored,I replied "yes" she asked if I would like to do some juggling,I was bewildered by this question,but as she was so hot I replied "yes" she then asked for my address. I couldn't believe my luck, could this be genuine I thought,but I tapped in my address with a shaky hand as I felt another erection coming on. She replied saying she would be there in an hour. To be honest I didn't believe she would turn up,it seemed to good to be true. An hour passed slowly and anxiously. Just when I had given up on her I heard a car pulling up into my Close. I peaked between my curtains and saw a white BMW pull up outside my flat, with a sexy blonde behind the front wheel. It had to be her, surely,I hoped,my erection sure hoped it was. I hurried outside and walked down the stairs to the close drive. She smiled at me from her car and I instinctively knew it was her,that blonde hair and those sexy eyes couldn't belong to anyone else. I approached her side window and she winded it down. "Still bored honey?" She said smiling "I didn't think you would actually turn up" was my only response I could think of as I leaned through her car window. She was wearing a thick wool coat even though it was 35 degrees out,seemed odd I thought,but my erection didn't give a shit,that was for sure "Do you still want to do some juggling?" she said in her sultry voice. Still bewildered,but feeling harder than the Times crossword,I eagerly said yes. "Get in then honey " and she gestured to the seat beside her. I was in that seat faster than a greyhound out of the traps of Catford Dogs. "So Juggling,what do you mean?",I virtually stuttered as I sat beside her . She said nothing,but pulled her coat open, revealing,that sexy transparent blouse,and those sexy , juicy tits, with those protruding nipples. "Oh,I just thought,if you were bored, you could juggle with the girls" I was dumbfounded,but oh so horny. I felt like a kid in the sweet shop. Before I knew it my hand was fondling those lovely tits,and my tongue was down her throat. My cock was like a rocket waiting for countdown at Cape Canaveral.After a few minutes,she stopped me and moved my arm,shit I thought,it was too good to be true,but then she kissed me on the neck,and her lips slowly went further down,and her hands were clasping at my belt TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Norwich

She released my cock and it sprung to life eagerly in front of her,she grabbed it and looked up at me with those beautiful mesmerising eyes kissed my helmet lovingly,then her tongue licked it and went up and down it,god I was in ecstasy,and when her lips went around it and her head went slowly at first down my shaft I held her head and tilted my head back in pure sexual euphoria..TBC

By *ake the snakeMan 6 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"She released my cock and it sprung to life eagerly in front of her,she grabbed it and looked up at me with those beautiful mesmerising eyes kissed my helmet lovingly,then her tongue licked it and went up and down it,god I was in ecstasy,and when her lips went around it and her head went slowly at first down my shaft I held her head and tilted my head back in pure sexual euphoria..TBC"

We are all looking for Naughty69 now

Great story

By *portbilly1976Man 6 weeks ago

manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man 6 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Norwich

" "

Thanks

Norwich

" "

Thanks

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Norwich

The suction from her mouth around my cock was incredible,her tongue was so skilful,I had never felt anything like this ,as I clasped her head tightly her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me,and I could tell by looking at them that she knew she was good at this,knew how to get a guy off,I had really hit the jackpot. Her head started going up and down faster as she could tell by my movements that I was close to climax,I pulled on her hair and shook,as I did so she pulled her head away and shouted "CUM OVER MY FACE" I was more than happy to oblige,and spurted large goblets of my man fat over her beautiful face. As she wiped a bit of my cum from her eye she looked up at me and said "Thank you honey,now what is your name?"

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Norwich

" "

Thanks

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Norwich

I didn't care that her mouth was filled with my cum,I pulled her head to me and stuck my tongue down her throat. The taste of my salty man fat did not dissipate my desire and after a few minutes more of groping and snogging I took her into my flat for further exploits...

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

By *hilledguy2020Man 4 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

By *innymac34Man 4 weeks ago

Clare

Norwich

" "

Glad you like xx

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

As soon as we were through the front door she didn't waste any time,she had my trousers and pants down to my ankles quicker than you could say fellatio. Before I knew it she had my hard throbbing cock in her hand and was leading me to my bedroom,this insatiable lady must have had a built in homing device for bedrooms, because she instinctively knew where it was without checking any doors. Once inside my room she threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me....

Norwich

She grabbed at my stiff cock and slowly entered it into her Juicy cunt,and rode me like an experienced jockey. I was in heaven as she bounced up and down on me,her palms flat on my chest and those beautiful eyes cutting into me,not forgetting those amazing tits, juggling around in that tight blouse

By *aughty NymphomaniacCouple 4 weeks ago

Maidstone

Love it and especially that it was inspired by one of my pictures! Thanks

By *a35ukMan 4 weeks ago

polgate

So would you make the op’s lifetime and live out his dream naughty ??

Norwich

"Love it and especially that it was inspired by one of my pictures! Thanks "

You're welcome gorgeous

Norwich

She offered me one of her tits while she was mounting me and I accepted it, like a man being offered a sumptuous banquet after a month of fasting. Her nipple was so hard and so pert,I feasted on it greedily

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 4 weeks ago

Hastings

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

By *uz1978Man 4 weeks ago

Bideford

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

I slapped her beautiful arse,this seemed to encourage her to ride me faster,I was close to the edge and knew she was close to draining my balls again. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "please cum on my face" I was more than happy to oblige,her beautiful face was a canvas I loved painting. She dismounted me and put her face next to my near to detonating cock. I stroked it vigorously and spurted my load of her beautiful face. Naughty69 was amazing

Norwich

She wiped my artwork with her finger,stuck it into her mouth,looked up at me and licked it clean "Yummy" she said "I'll be back for more"

Norwich

My cock almost sprang to life again,but she kept me wanting more "Sorry,but I'm running late for the anniversary meal" at that she gave a cheeky giggle,as she pulled up her knickers. "Don't worry,the girls will need juggling again real soon,I'm sure of it" . I lay on my bed, stroking my once again stiff cock,as I watched her get dressed. "Don't worry, I'll see myself out,you just finish yourself off" I laughed in mid stroke and said "Happy Anniversary Naughty" she laughed and said "cheers" and her and the girls left the room

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

Norwich

"Great Story!"

Cheers

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Norwich

I hadn't heard from Naughty69 since then,I had messaged her a few times but got no response. I was beginning to think that she had got what she had wanted from me and moved on. Then that Tuesday afternoon I was browsing on the site when I noticed a message had come for me,I clicked on it and was excited to see it was from her,it gave me an immediate erection as I read it with enthusiasm. She asked if I was busy,I replied that I wasn't. A few seconds later she replied asking me to meet her in 20 minutes at the Silver Rd/Silver St bus stop,I told her that I would, and had a quick wash,got dressed and hurried out my flat to the rendezvous. I got to the bus stop and waited,and waited,and waited,I was beginning to think about giving up when the number 10 bus pulled up,and there at the back of a virtually empty bus was Naughty69 waving at me and beckoning me to come aboard

Norwich

I paid my fare and walked towards the back of the bus towards Naughty69. I sat down beside her,and she didn't waste any time at all ,she undid my belt and opened up my jeans with those dextrous well manicured hands. She had my cock out in Norwich time and was stroking it slowly,but firmly. It was as hard as rock and throbbing in her expert hand. "It's amazing what you can get on the Pink Line nowadays" she giggled at this

Norwich

*no time* not Norwich time lol

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *teve1867Man 2 weeks ago

wirral

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

She slid down the seat and put her Juicy lips around my throbbing cock ,it felt so good looking at the familiar sights of my are go past me as she sucked away at my manhood. My hands gripped her head tightly and forced her down further to deep throat me,she gagged but I could tell she was enjoying herself,she was a natural at this,as the bus turned the next corner I could tell I was near my destination,in more ways than one,my body shook informing her of my plight and her head bobbed up and down faster,one final shake and I spurted my load into her hungry mouth

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 2 weeks ago

Sandy

Just had to quickly go and look which photo it was in reference to... It all makes sense now

By *eadjeyecMan 2 weeks ago

Bucks/London

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

23rd Jan is my guess - amazing boobs and I’d love to juggle those girls and give them a creamy drink too !! Xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

By *ilkey69Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *tokeguyxxMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

Norwich

"Love it and especially that it was inspired by one of my pictures! Thanks

23rd Jan is my guess - amazing boobs and I’d love to juggle those girls and give them a creamy drink too !! Xx "

Yes they are delicious

By *teve1867Man 2 weeks ago

wirral

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

wow what a great inspiration you are to

Norwich

"Love it and especially that it was inspired by one of my pictures! Thanks wow what a great inspiration you are to "

She is Definitely sexy

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 1 week ago

Norwich

She sucked real hard as if getting the last dregs out of a McDonald's milf shake,I shook and gripped her head hard as she drained my balls completely dry. She released her head from my cock, looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes,licked her lips and said "Yummy" I smiled down at her and said "it's a great life on the buses"

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 7 days ago

Norwich

I quickly put my cock away and did up my trousers,and couldn't believe we had done this without getting caught. We got ourselves together and walked down the aisle of the bus. The bus stopped,doors opened and we proceeded to walk off . I turned to the driver to do the standard "Cheers Driver" and he winked at me and raised his thumb up at me. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed but proud at the same time

By *enuine photographerMan 7 days ago

Swansea

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 5 days ago

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

By *ilkey69Man 5 days ago

Barnsley

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 4 days ago

Norwich

" "

Glad you like

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 4 days ago

Norwich

Just before we went our separate ways Naughty69 whispered into my ear 'I'm so glad you thanked my feller, that's very polite of you" I was confused and said "No I didn't thank your feller,I thanked the Dri...." I realised what she meant as she smiled at me with that cheeky grin

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 21 hours ago

Norwich

As I walked home I wondered what kinky plans she had for me next,my mind boggled at the prospect and my cock grew at the thought of it. I got my phone out and looked on the site . Naughty69 had changed her profile status to "It's a great life on the Buses" I smiled in unison with my cock throbbing

By *oyntzMan 10 hours ago

all over Ireland

By *kpiercedCouple 9 hours ago

walsall

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 2 hours ago

Norwich

" "

Glad you like