FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Recounting my first threesome experience

Recounting my first threesome experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

In my life, I have only met a woman at a bar once. Nobody meets in bars anymore. But I met this woman at a bar and that’s how I knew she was unlike anyone I would ever know. And what an unbelievably special time we would have together. Rolling around in pools of sweat, exchanging fluids and feeling the wetness of orgasmic pleasure.

She wasn’t the only one I was seeing. There were others. I took my time fucking each and every one of them. A man that is diligent at his work. But I could never get enough. My lust for more pleasure consumed me. The floating high of orgasm with a beautiful woman led me to chase around London and England for the same pleasures with new women.

Nothing was ever enough back then. Only one thing was close to fulfilment. Only one thing led to a period of contentment. The achievement of a teenage fantasy. The threesome. This story of my first threesome may seem underwhelming to many but the satisfaction it brought me was a high unlike any of the others…for me.

After hours of courting this lady of the bar, we ended our conversation with promises of a meeting up soon. A weekend together in a hotel room, passionately fucking to the sound of rainfall against the window and cars splashing through puddles would be what came. Bliss.

On arrival at the hotel, a peck on the lips and a promise of more once checked in. We followed directions to the room before taking no further instruction or direction from anyone or anything other than our own instinct. The door shut behind us and then my tongue aquatinted itself with her body, pressed against closed door. Her neck was sweet from the taste of her perfume. Her melodic moans sounded like begging for more. So I explored more. The dress came off and nothing but flesh awaited. Admiring her beauty, pushing strays of hair from her face, I kissed her deeply on the mouth. I worked my way down south, slowly taking in and adoring every inch of her body, desperately resisting the urge to just dive straight in. I went down on her against the door. She went down on me against the wall. We fucked on the floor. It was so urgent and primal that it had not occurred to me how silly it was to lay her down on the floor, metres away from the softness of a mattress.

Oh well.

Them ones.

Anyway, we fucked again. And again. And well you get it. And we excitedly planned the following day of fucking when the fantasy of a threesome came up. A conversation about interests and fantasies to fulfil led us there. And even when we moved the conversation on, we kept returning there. So we started to make plans for a threesome. Both of our first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hynot3Man 17 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 17 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Oooh Pickle. You write well!

J

"Oooh Pickle. You write well!

J"

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 17 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I never come in the story section. I was just considering posting a recent experience and wanted to see what it's like. Mine would be a one and done story though. None of this teasing malarkey

J

"I never come in the story section. I was just considering posting a recent experience and wanted to see what it's like. Mine would be a one and done story though. None of this teasing malarkey

J"

POST IT

By *naswingdressWoman 17 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *midnight-Woman 17 weeks ago

Guys i love the story section - next instalment please!

» Add a new message to this topic