FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Promotion

Promotion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attyduk76 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

nearby

Wrote this for a friend …

Any feedback appreciated

My Promotion

Things had been tough financially in our household for a number of years what with hubby losing his job the cost of living and kids growing up and just costing more. It’s safe to say that it had taken its toll on us both we had grown apart both emotionally and therefore sexually. We rarely have sex and being honest my mind is never in it. I generally need to think of something or someone else just to get me over the edge.

We had both been working out how we could be more financially secure and we both decided that we would ask our respective bosses about potential pay rises we didn’t expect much but we figured it was worth a try. So I booked a meeting with my boss Paul the next day.

I work in a small successful engineering consultancy and Paul is the owner. He is late 40’s successful intelligent athletic and I would describe him as very sexy and on more than one occasion he has been in my mind to take me over the edge. He has also recently separated from his wife.

We both arrived at the meeting room together and he opened the door and let me go in first as I walked past him I smelt his aftershave … whatever it was it was amazing. We sat opposite each other at the desk and I explained the situation. As always he was very understanding and said he wanted to think about it over the weekend as he felt things needed changing in the office so we agreed to talk again after the weekend, with that we both stood up and walked to the door. As I was opening the door Paul reached to get the handle but got all of the timing wrong, and essentially brushed his arm right over my breast right over my nipple. He apologised but strangely just left his arm there whilst maintaining eye contact with me. It felt like an age until he made a move to open the door. We laughed it off and I walked back to my desk, packed my bag and headed to the car.

I got into my car closed the door my mind was racing all I could think off was his smell and how having my nipple brushed like that had sent what felt like electricity to my pussy .. it was throbbing now. I can’t do this here I though but I had not felt this horny in years and I found myself pulling my loose dress up above my knees and spreading my legs slightly so I could gain access to my clit. I had a quick check about so no one was around and the coast was clear so I pulled my knickers to the side exposing my swollen and wet clit, I let out a moan as I found the spot and started to gently finger myself imagining Paul was with me and this strong fingers teasing and probing me.

It didn’t take long for me to feel the waves passing thru me and I had an amazing orgasm thinking about Paul sliding himself into me as I was bent over his desk. With that I realised I was still in the car park at work and opened my eyes and started to rearrange myself for the short drive home.

I was just pulling away when I noticed Paul also leaving in his car he pulled up behind me .. I had not seen him walk to his car after I had opened my eyes, he must have walked past my car at some point . My mind was racing, had he seen me, what if he saw me with my hand between my legs …

I was turning left he was turning right so he pulled up beside me , he wound his window down and said something about “ enjoying … chat later “ I didn’t catch the entire sentence. With that he waved his hand I did the same and he drove off.

On the drive home my mind was awash with thoughts what had he said ? What had he seen ? Had he seen me ? What bid he had seen me ? Did he care ? Should I care ?

TBC

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iny123Man 18 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *cotty909Man 18 weeks ago

tranent

By *ary1001xMan 18 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ynamo301Man 18 weeks ago

North West

By *ornynhappy23Man 18 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

nearby

The Promotion (Paul)

After another disappointing date from the night before with a late 20’s woman I matched with on Tinder. She was attractive and was looking for an older guy. I had ended up spending a few hours at her place. The sex was energetic but disappointing in that it was all very polite and as a 48 year old man I need more than that, I am looking for a real connection so we can really build the sexual tension. But for now having separated from my wife 6 months earlier these sort of encounters gave me my sexual fix.

I rolled into work an hour or so late and checked my days meetings, I need a PA to do this shit for I thought … I found a meeting request for later in the day from Caroline she wanted a 1 on 1 with me. I had a quick look at her teams picture and this is the sort of woman I go for , early 40”s attractive married mother, the very definition of a MILF ! I accepted and got on with my day.

1630 turned up and right on time Caroline and I turned up at the meeting room. It was summer and she was wearing a floaty style dress that accentuated her figure. As always she looked great .. a little conservative but I liked what I saw. We brushed past each other as we entered the room she smelt amazing.

The chat was all very cordial about how she wanted a pay rise I did the classic boss response of let me think about it etc. all I really was thinking was I wonder what you would look like whilst you are sucking on my cock and other questions like I wonder what your pussy would feel like as I bend you over and fuck you ! Last nights mediocre fix clearly worn off.

The 30 min meeting passed quickly and we got up to leave , I took a sneaky look at her arse and could just about pick out the outline of her knickers thru the dress I was busy looking at that when she opened the door , with me looking at her great arse and trying to hide my semi hard cock I completely miss timed my arm going to hold the door and clashed with her left breast ! It was an awkward moment but the weirdest thing happened.. we just sort of stopped and stared at each other, I knew I should have apologised but I didn’t I just stopped and stared, it felt like there was a spark, was this what I thought it was chemistry ?

I headed back to my office and she headed back to her desk. I took a slight detour via the toilet not to use the facilities but to rearrange my hard cock in my pants. I could have quite easily wanked off over the thought of Caroline on her knees taking my hard cock between lips with those tits hanging out of her top, but i decided to head back to my office and get my bag and head home .

As I was leaving I saw Caroline leaving the office, shame I thought I’ll have to wait till Monday till I get to perv over her again.

After a quick chat with someone outside my office I picked up my bag and headed downstairs to my car. As I was late in this morning I had parked at the other end of the car park. I was just passing a bunch of cars and I noticed someone in one of the cars it was Caroline , she left ages ago I thought , I wonder if she is ok so I started to walk over towards her, as I got closer I could just about pick out that the had her head tilted back and her eyes closed. I paused then it dawned on me … her right arm was moving , she wasn’t was she ? She was ! The filthy slut was wanking, and I was stood watching !!

I don’t know why but I got my phone out and snapped a couple of pictures and quickly put my phone away .. I stood there for a minute or so and watched as her arm movement became quicker and her mouth opened up a little then she tilted her head back and gasped , she had cum and from the look on her face she enjoyed it !

I quickly walked to my car trying to rearrange my throbbing dick before I sat in my car. Sitting in my car I could see she was composing herself and clearly didn’t realise I had seen her. I started my car and followed her out of the car park, as she was turning left and I was turning right I pulled up along side her wound my window down and said I hope you enjoyed that, we will chat over the weekend, she smiled and waved then pulled away, well she didn’t say no so game on I said to myself.

When I got home I looked at the pictures I had taken she looked so slutty clearly playing with her pussy right in front of me. My mind was awash with images that I had concocted in my brain what was she thinking about ? How does her pussy feel ? Does she shave her pussy ? How wet does she get ? All these thoughts had done was make me rock hard and absolutely gagging for a really filthy kinky fuck !! But not with anyone, with Caroline no one else would do I wanted her !!!

TBC

By *aitingstillMan 18 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *undayfunWoman 18 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *SB1971Man 18 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *oobalicious99Woman 18 weeks ago

North

Fantastic start

By *kpiercedCouple 18 weeks ago

walsall

By *ndy197440Man 18 weeks ago

southport

By *j47Man 18 weeks ago

limerick

By *p22333Man 18 weeks ago

Witney

Can't wait for more

By *ogan WillowCouple 18 weeks ago

Leeds

nearby

Working on next parts today

By *uckjayMan 18 weeks ago

ripon

Great read and cannot wait for more

By *_new_memberMan 18 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *o3somesMan 18 weeks ago

Luton

Very good

By *ilbert4450Man 18 weeks ago

paisley

tranent

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Mmm great start

By *jspunkyMan 18 weeks ago

nr rowde

nearby

The Promotion Pt 2 (Caroline)

The drive home my mind was awash with thoughts of did Paul see me ? What if he had ? He couldn’t have could he ? What will he think ? What did he say ? I came to the conclusion I would just style it out on Monday if he said anything.

I got home and headed straight upstairs my orgasm earlier had left my knickers rather damp so I changed into a new pair of comfy pants and set about my mundane boring evening. Hubby had arrived home late and headed to his study to watch tv whilst I sat in the lounge.

It was heading to 10 pm and I was just about to head to bed when my WhatsApp pinged, a number I didn’t recognise but a face picture I did ! It was Paul !!! Hy heart skipped a beat. I tentatively opened the message it read ‘Hi Carol I hope you don’t mind the late contact but I just wanted to say hi and I very much enjoyed this afternoon’

What did he mean ? I was just about to reply when a picture arrived… I opened it … it was me in my car !!! My eyes were closed and it was obvious what I was doing , I was wanking ! He had seen and the filthy fucker had taken a picture. I just sat there letting this sink it for a minute, at first I was angry but that had quickly turned into something else , I was getting horny !

Paul was the first person apart from hubby to see me wanking in years and I loved it It made me tingle it made me horny. So what do I do ? Well I had to do something so I just thought fuck it ! I replied ‘ Ok Paul , you caught me ! Now what are you going to do about it ‘

He read it, then started typing… after what seemed like ages ‘ we are going to meet up tomorrow that’s what we are going to do’ I instantly agreed I hadn’t thought about the logistics but I would make it work.

We quickly made the arrangements we were going to meet at 10 am the next morning for brunch in the local shopping centre. I sorted it with hubby by lying l to him saying I was meeting a friend to go shopping.

I went to bed leaving hubby downstairs with his wine and I spent 15 min deciding on an outfit … I hadn’t done anything like this ever but decided I should make an effort so picked out a matching set of bra and my sexiest knickers.

I changed for bed and tried to sleep, I was restless all I could think about was what I was going to do tomorrow, I was meeting my boss for brunch ? Was this cheating, not really I hadn’t done anything really. Yes I had told a lie to hubby but was this cheating? Whatever it was it was making me throb between my legs , the more I thought about it the more I tingled I was going to have to do something about this otherwise I wouldn’t sleep.

I opened up my phone and typed a message ‘ really looking forward to tomorrow’ I snapped a picture of me with my hand down my knickers and pressed send !!! It was instantly read … then a return message was received.. and a picture.. it was of him with his hard cock pressing against his white Calvin Kleins. ‘So am I ‘

I couldn’t believe how sexy he was , his cock thick and long with it !! I was rubbing my clit when another message popped up ‘ show me how wet you are for me ‘

Jeez we were sexting !!! This is now cheating I thought and I loved it !!! I pulled my knickers to the side and spread my engorged pussy lips showing him how wet he had got me and pressed send , just the act of sending that image to him turned me on even further !! His reply sent me over the edge ‘ just imagine me eating that wet cunt you’ll be wetter than that when I am done’ reading those words sent my pussy over the edge and I felt my second cum of the day pulsating thru me.

I messaged Paul back with ‘fingers crossed you can you can back that comment up, goodnight’ with that I deleted the WhatsApp messages and shut my phone down.

What was he doing to me ! In one day I had gone from being a faithful sexually repressed wife into a cheating slutty wife sexting and wanking whilst my husband is downstairs. Whatever it was I loved it and I as just going to run with it ad it felt great and it made a change from the boring and frankly unsatisfying fumbles I have had for the last 15 years !!!

I tidied myself up and fell asleep Paul and his gloriously hard cock at the forefront of my mind.

TBC

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 18 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *eiclad33Man 18 weeks ago

all over the country

This is getting good, keep going x

By *arried-bi-guyMan 18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ooking4othersMan 18 weeks ago

Here ...

By *oee25Man 18 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *_new_memberMan 18 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

nr rowde

tranent

By *mthbigcockMan 18 weeks ago

Poole

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Very hot

Looking forward to more of this

By *he-ProfessorMan 18 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ldmaleMan 18 weeks ago

Amlwch

By *ornybarMan 18 weeks ago

clonmel

By *eenriderMan 18 weeks ago

bristol

By *aughtyfucker66Man 18 weeks ago

Risca

By *eachboy123Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 18 weeks ago

cinderford

Such an amazing story can’t wait to hear more

nearby

Next part due this evening !!!

By *uz1978Man 18 weeks ago

Bideford

Amazing

More please

By *namoratomanMan 18 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Loving this. Thank you for writing it.

By *SB1971Man 18 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *duk70Man 18 weeks ago

langley

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *en1234300Man 18 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *ilbert4450Man 18 weeks ago

paisley

By *ig daddy 1969Man 18 weeks ago

manchester

By *rivate24Man 18 weeks ago

selby

Loving this.

By *aitingstillMan 18 weeks ago

East of Cork

nearby

The Promotion Pt2 (Paul)

The question I was asking myself was what to do ? Do I say nothing and be professional about it or do I try to fuck her ? I over thought both of these options and then I decided … fuck it what was she going to do if I suggested and didn’t fancy it ? Sack me ?

I composed a message on WhatsApp, I had got her number from the records on my laptop, attached the picture I had spent the last two hours looking at, and pressed send .. two ticks.. both went blue … there was a pause , it felt an age, she was typing ‘ Ok Paul , you caught me ! Now what are you going to do about it ‘

Fuck I thought, she was and she was calling me out about catching her, fuck that was hot ! She was right what was I going to do, I know what I wanted you to do, that was to drive round there now walk into her house bend her over pull her knickers down and bury myself into her wet cunt, my cock was also agreeing with this thought, I was harder than I had been in months.

The conversation I wanted was not one for WhatsApp it had to happen face to face, I needed to look into her eyes when this conversation happened, I composed a message ‘we are going to meet up tomorrow that’s what we are going to do’ she quickly agreed to meeting for brunch the next day.

We left it there and I had a quick shower, my cock barely going soft and my mind replaying what I had seen earlier in the day. I got in bed and was reading some emails when a message arrived with a picture, it was from Caroline , the words said ‘ I’m really looking forward to tomorrow’ and it was her lay in bed with her hand in her knickers clearly wanking her pussy !!!

I am now bursting out of my pants so very hard for her, a quick pic won’t hurt … so I send ‘so am I ‘ I reply with a picture of my hard cock straining against the material of my CK’s .. she reads , I quickly follow up with ‘ show me how wet you are for me ‘ , 30 seconds or so passes then another image drops.

It’s of her kickers pulled to the side exposing what can only be described as soaking wet glistening full puffy pussy lips that come together at the top with a beautifully hard and pink clit!!! Instantly I grabbed my cock and started wanking, I paused typed ‘just imagine me eating that wet cunt you’ll be wetter than that when I am done’ pressed send and continued wanking I was close so I edged myself closer.

A couple of minutes passed ,

‘fingers crossed you can you can back that comment up, goodnight’ was her reply ! That was it my orgasm hit , I was spurting cum like I hadn’t cum in months all up my stomach some even landed on my chest it was like I was a teenager again.

I cleaned myself up and tried to sleep but all I could think of was how I was going to approach tomorrow…

Tbc

This can go several ways from here … any suggestions pm me

By *inkyleedsguyMan 18 weeks ago

Bradford

nr rowde

Very hot !

By *orgotten22Woman 18 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *uz1978Man 18 weeks ago

Bideford

By *oee25Man 17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ohn_1983Man 17 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *kpiercedCouple 17 weeks ago

walsall

By *SB1971Man 17 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 17 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ushin boundariesCouple 17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ig daddy 1969Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

By *angtidy42Couple 17 weeks ago

Redditch

Like a lot of good stories this one seems to have fizzled out

By *ornybarMan 17 weeks ago

clonmel

Mmm

By *onnyrottenMan 17 weeks ago

cotswolds

love it so far.

By *he-ProfessorMan 17 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eterpervisMan 17 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *attyduk76 OP   Man 17 weeks ago

nearby

The Promotion Pt3 (Caroline)

I woke early and got straight out of bed before hubby could try it on.. he is so predictable. I headed to the kitchen, got a coffee and sat for five minutes contemplating the day. I could back out if I wanted, but to be honest I couldn’t wait ! I ran through all of the scenarios in my head, some completely outlandish some not so. But all I knew for now whilst sitting downstairs I was looking forward to having brunch with Paul this morning.

I headed upstairs to have a shower, I shaved my legs and then the dilemma, do I shave my pussy or just a trim ? I decided to trim! A pretty and neat landing strip. As I was doing it I could feel my excitement building I was tingling on the verge of full horny. I was shaving my pussy for another man, I was cheating on my husband today and it excited me ALOT !

I rinsed off and towelled off. I had taken my underwear into the bathroom with me. I had selected a black sheer matching set. I loved these as the knickers had no gusset reinforcement and they felt amazing when they touched my freshly trimmed pussy. I could tell they were not going to stay dry for long.

My phone buzzed it was Paul ‘still on ?’ I instantly replied ‘ you better believe we are’ I snapped a quick full body picture just in what I was wearing and pressed send. Fuck I was so horny already !

Just a short reply ‘that’s my girl’ and a smile emoji. As I read it my pussy twitched, normally if I had felt like this I would have had a quick wank to take the edge off but today was a day of anticipation and building it all up so I resisted. I walked into the bedroom hubby didn’t even look up, I didn’t care to be honest. Today was about me !

‘See you in an hour’ I replied.

I got in the car and started driving towards the shopping centre we were meeting at. Paul said he would organise where we were eating I was just to meet him at the bottom of the escalator. I parked up checked my make up … then it dawned on me I was actually going thru with this, until now it was just some fun.

This was it I, had dressed to impress Paul I had trimmed my pussy for him I was currently wet for him I was in fact dripping in anticipation for him ! I felt so fucking sexy and wanted ! I got out of the car straightened my dress and started walking.

I was parked in the underground so got the escalator up , I had butterflies in my stomach and my pussy was pulsating, I got to the top turned and there he was ! White well fitting shirt fitted trousers, he looked fit !! I paused he saw me we walked towards each other. We hugged then just automatically we kissed on the lips, his hands on my waist, he smelt and tasted divine. We stepped back a little and both said ‘Hi’ and then laughed “ didn’t expect that so soon’ he said. ‘ Just letting you know where I am with this’ I replied . He looked down at his crotch ‘ well you can see where I stand’ he smirked. I looked down took a step closer reached down and felt the outline of his cock thru his trousers … it was huge ‘ well looks like we are on the same page’ I kissed him deeper this time our tongues flicked against each other.

We broke apart , ‘let’s eat he said, I have booked the Malmaison’ he grabbed my hand and we walked, I couldn’t help but be a bit self conscious … I had already soaked thru my the thin sheer material of my knickers ..

TBC

Redditch

cheltenham

By *onnyrottenMan 17 weeks ago

cotswolds

mmmm thats had the desired affect on the nether regions for me!

By *ushin boundariesCouple 17 weeks ago

halstead

By *uz1978Man 17 weeks ago

Bideford

This is an amazing story

Never thought of it from different points of view

By *r not quite virginMan 17 weeks ago

rochdale

By *ohn_1983Man 17 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *exymarvelMan 17 weeks ago

cardiff

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 17 weeks ago

cinderford

Can’t wait to hear more

By *oppy12Man 17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ipplebarnyMan 17 weeks ago

milton keynes

Love it

By *rgar27Man 17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ornyabdnguyMan 17 weeks ago

inverurie

By *jspunkyMan 17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *es_wrentMan 17 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *orgotten22Woman 17 weeks ago

By *ensualgent38Man 17 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

Very horny

manchester

By *SB1971Man 17 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *ary1001xMan 17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Luv how this is giving both thoughts. Brilliant

Loving this

cheltenham

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *rivate24Man 17 weeks ago

selby

Loving this

By *onmacMan 17 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ornybarMan 17 weeks ago

clonmel

Redditch

By *eotheloinMan 17 weeks ago

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

By *cotty909Man 17 weeks ago

tranent

By *ularliWoman 17 weeks ago

worcester

Great story so far

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

By *portbilly1976Man 16 weeks ago

manchester

By *en4funoxonMan 16 weeks ago

Banbury

How the hell did you sleep!!!

xx

By *attyduk76 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

nearby

The Promotion Pt3 (Paul)

I spent the night tossing and turning and generally with a raging hard on thinking about what was going to happen in the morning. It was a relief when I was woken by my alarm.

I got up and had coffee , I hadn’t thought about where we were going to eat. I felt we needed privacy but didn’t want to be too full on. I made a quick call to the Malmaison which has private dining areas to see if they did a late breakfast early lunch. They did so I booked a table.

I had a shower all the time with a semi hard but I resisted any play, I wanted that tension in my cock all morning it felt great. I was getting my second coffee and quickly sent a quick “we still on! “ message . There was a quick reply with a picture of Caroline in black sheer underwear looking amazing. I could after zooming in see a small landing strip thru her knickers and could make out her gorgeous nipples thru her bra. She looked ripe for a good filthy fucking. “ that’s my girl “ I replied setting the tone for the day I thought. I felt rock hard in my boxers so needed to take a few minutes before heading to the car. I wanted to get to the meeting point early.

I scoped out the meeting place I wanted to be able to see Caroline before she saw me just to gauge her mood. So I positioned myself so I could look down the escalator which I knew she would be coming up.

The time was edging closer to the meeting time and with it my nervous excitement. I had the pay rise question sorted that was an easy one , but the clear sexual tension and what to do about it still needed a solution. I had come to the conclusion I would play that as we went on . I knew what I wanted and I think I knew what she wanted but we needed to discuss !

I spotted her getting g on the escalator, she looked amazing totally different to work there was a confidence in her walk or maybe that was the heels she was wearing either way she looked fit as fuck.

She saw me as she reached the top of the escalator and we walked towards each other, we embraced and I placed my hands on her hips, I could feel the top of her knickers thru the thin dress she was wearing. I stroked the top of her arse they were very high cut and not substantial.

We broke apart briefly then she leant forward and we kissed, her lips were soo soft. I realised this had caused me to have a full on hard on , and it was obviously visible. I tried to mutter something about not expecting that but in all honesty i couldn’t care less. She leant forward stroked my cock thru my trousers and made a comment about “I can see where you stand” .

Her hand had stroked right up my entire cock I could have cum just there if she had carried on. The sexual tension was palpable. She was clearly as aroused as me her nipples clearly hard and visible thru her dress.

I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the hotel where we were going to eat. I was desperate for breakfast to not be to only thing I was going to eat.

TBC

By *ularliWoman 16 weeks ago

worcester

I can’t wait to read more

By *ig daddy 1969Man 16 weeks ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan 16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

manchester

So hot

By *oss25Man 16 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

This is so good

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

Brilliantly written, you should be on lushstories posting stories

nearby

I tried , wouldn’t accept

By *ureyes2012Man 16 weeks ago

town

Loving this! Don't stop please!

By *oppy12Man 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Lushstories loss then mate … but do keep writing on here

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

manchester

By *lugoneMan 16 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *lderWiserNowMan 16 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 16 weeks ago

Hastings

So good

By *ornybarMan 16 weeks ago

clonmel

Great story, really hope this continues

nearby

Pt 4 (Caroline)

It was a short walk to the hotel and we made some polite chit-chat about the weather but it felt amazing holding onto Paul's muscular arm and now and then he would place his hand on my lower back to guide me through the pedestrian traffic that all seemed to be against us, I wasn't complaining but I got the feeling he was slowly testing how much he could push the intimate contact. By the end of the walk and after getting into the revolving door to the hotel he gently guided me by placing his hand on my bum, I looked straight at him and smirked, and he smiled back and his finger just brushed the inside of my bum cheeks as my knickers had ridden up a touch, I could feel my pussy twitch as he did this.

The sensations I was feeling in my pussy were completely new to me, what Paul was doing to me without even knowing what he was doing was fucking incredible I was on fire!

We registered at the desk and the waiter showed us to our table. “I booked ahead,” Paul said “I figured we would want some privacy” then threw a cheeky smile at me, I was confused at first then it dawned on me, that this place had private dining areas that used to be prison cells. We essentially had our own private dining room.

The waiter pulled our chairs out but Paul didn't sit opposite me as I would expect, he sat at 90 degrees to me. This felt strange at first but it then made sense he was closer to me. The waiter left and Paul leaned in and said “You smell amazing” I smiled and replied “So do you” We both leaned forward and we were just about to kiss, “Here are your menus, and drinks?” we both pulled back a little startled by the waiter returning. Paul looked at me and shrugged his shoulders “Coffee?” I just nodded my head in agreement Hoping it would mean the waiter would leave!

The waiter started to talk about specials, Paul interjected whilst looking me straight in the eyes with “I'm not sure about you but I'm not interested in any specials, just coffee

thanks” the waiter took the hint and quickly left.

Paul leaned forward and our lips met and we kissed, our tongues flicked against each other. I could tell my heart thumping in my chest. As we kissed I could tell he had placed his hand on my thigh, I automatically let my thighs fall apart a little giving him a clear signal that this was ok.

Rather abruptly he pulled away from me but left his hand on my thigh, “I need to propose something to you first” he said. I swallowed and said “Ok” very aware that he had now managed to sneak his hand up my dress and was resting precariously close to my crotch.

“You have 2 options, the pay rise you want is yours 10% backdated 2 months, or if you are interested I am about to hire a new PA, The pay is 50% more than you currently earn but you will have to manage all of my stuff so basically manage me, don't decide now take your time”

With that he moved his hand up and gently ran his finger up the length of my pussy lips, I kept looking him straight into his eyes and the feeling of him touching me was utterly divine! I tried to speak but all I did was open my mouth and gasp so I nodded my head in acknowledgement of what he had said. He leant forward “That's good to hear” he said as he smirked, kissed me and removed his hand.

“Ohhh coffee” Paul exclaimed as the waiter walked into the room, I must have looked a complete blushing mess to the waiter but I frankly didn't care!

I stood up and straightened my dress, picked my bag up and walked to the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror, so this is what a cheating slut looks like. I like it. I went into an empty cubicle and removed my knickers they were soaked through and completely drenched, I packed them into my bag. I did a quick mirror check and headed back to the table.

Paul stood up “ All ok ?” I replied, “Better than ok thanks, so your proposal, what exactly are the PA duties?”

We both sat and smiled.

“Well that’s up for discussion” he replied.

TBC

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

This is such a great story

By *oppy12Man 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant!

By *angtidy42Couple 16 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

manchester

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

manchester

By *orgotten22Woman 16 weeks ago

By *untimes6969Man 16 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A fabulous story, love the dual sides - things are hearing up nicely!!

By *D123Man 16 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *ornybarMan 16 weeks ago

clonmel

Mmmm

By *ary1001xMan 16 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Loving this

By *oss25Man 16 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *vbiker2TV/TS 16 weeks ago

morpeth

Is there more to follow?

nearby

Yes work in progress, been busy with work

By *lderWiserNowMan 16 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *0hn boiMan 16 weeks ago

market drayton

manchester

By *SB1971Man 16 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *D123Man 16 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ure why notCouple 16 weeks ago

tallaght

By *onmacMan 16 weeks ago

glasgow

By *attyduk76 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

nearby

I am on it … struggling for time but it WILL continue

By *ussyeater692Man 15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow this story is incredible I can't wait for more

By *he-ProfessorMan 15 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *azinga71Man 15 weeks ago

Angus

Can’t wait for more, very hot story

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Great story

By *ussyeater692Man 15 weeks ago

Wrexham

Is there any more of this brilliant story

By *ilbert4450Man 15 weeks ago

paisley

By *onnyrottenMan 15 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *ussyeater692Man 13 weeks ago

Wrexham

Still waiting for more of this incredible story

By *ongbowmanMan 13 weeks ago

Grantham

By *kpiercedCouple 13 weeks ago

walsall