FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife Seduction

Hotwife Seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ister_E OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Hayling Island

About two years ago I was invited by a husband to introduce his wife to the pleasures of being shared.

I first saw Lynn on an Internet site that is dedicated to sharing wives. She was a stunning 56-year-old brunette (face hidden in those pics) with a fabulous figure -- 5'9 ", long legs and gorgeous full breasts.

I couldn't resist adding a comment to her pictures, stating how attractive and arousing I found her. So imagine my delight when a few days later I received an email from her husband, Mark with more pictures asking for my thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hayling Island

We began chatting online, where after a while he admitted Lynn knew nothing of his posts and that he had a fantasy eating away at him to see her with another man. She had flatly refused, on the basis that she believed other men would not find her attractive enough! But she did howeverlike to rolplay cuckold scenarios and talk dirty about being fucked by other guys during sex!

Mark offered me her online details and told me how she liked to have normal, non-sexual chat online with people. He begged me to start chatting with his wife online. I refusedthis, as I dont play games like that, and advised him to just be open with her about his needs and desires.

We continued to chat off and on and Mark was fascinated by my previous experiences and I will admit I enjoyed telling him about some of then and sending him pics and vidios etc.

Hayling Island

As often happens on these sites Mark just disappeared completely one day and appeared to have ghosted me... Strange but hardly unusual.

Then a few weeks later he was suddenly back, and I had a message from him in my inbox again. Exept that it wasn't from Mark, it was from Lynn

By *ton_maleMan 19 weeks ago

Shoreham

Carry on please

By *hocko87Man 19 weeks ago

dublin

Don't stop keep going

Hayling Island

Mark had come clean and told her about our conversations. After dealing with her initial shock, mixed feelings had emerged and she was curious about me and my previous escapades...

we starting out innocently enough. After and it was mainly me telling her about previous relationships and experiences and the like.

I began to gently flirt with her. She was very responsive to my chat, telling me how she lost her virginity, naughty things she had done before marrying mark etc.

Some of this I relayed back to Mark in our newly resumed private chats too. This alone was enough to cause him to get incredibly turned-on.

After another couple of weeks, the chatting started to get a little spicier and she'd sent me a partialy undressed picture of herself.

She really was stunning, and I struggled to understand her shyness, but it made her all the more appealing.

To cut a long story short, we arranged to meet for a lunchtime drink. At a nearby hotel where they would be staying for the weekend.

By *ickie734Man 19 weeks ago

Brooke

am very interested in this topic

By *ary1001xMan 19 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ocky 1Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward reading what happened at the meeting.

Please continue

Hayling Island

It was to be just a flirty drink at a small country pub and hotel , 5 miles or so from where I lived. Mark drove her there and sat at the Bar whilst she very nervously came inside and made her way to my table.

I was wearing chinos, a dress shirt, jacket and tie, and was impressed to see that she had put plenty of effort into her presentation.

She had done her make up stylishly, wore a close-fitting knee length dress with smartish stiletto heels (not too high), looked so classy and turned every head in the pub. It was obvious that despite us both sporting wedding rings, that we were not married to one another.

We sat in a far corner, and she needed two stiff drinks to begin to calm down at all. Her face was flushed, and she was clearly very nervous, but very excited at the same time. I gently rested my hand on her hers, and I could see that sent an electric shock through her. And when I placed it on her thigh I could feel her trembling with nerves and desire.

When I first leaned over and gently kissed her cheek she blushed so much, and when I lifted her long dark hair to kiss her neck, she let out an audible sigh of excitement.

I allowed my hand to slide up her thigh, taking some of the material with it. It went high enough to expose just a hint of lace at the top of her stocking. I would have liked to have left it on show, but she smoothed the skirt down, embarrassed.

We were in a secluded part of the pub, so my hand was stroking up and down the base of her back. She was breathing deep and her breasts were swelling under her dress.

I raised my hand and rubbed a finger across her breast, feeling the nipple harden under my touch. She was getting very horny... and remember this is in the middle of the day in broad daylight.

Lynn was a delight. Everything about her was stylish and classy. She was obviously wealthy, and well educated, and she certainly had class!

Her hair, her make up, her dress, her shoes. Everything, everything just looked good.

I'll remind you that she had not wanted to embark on any kind of extra marital activity... not because she thought it morally wrong, but because she assumed that men would not find her attractive. She genuinely believed that, and she couldn't have been more wrong.

By this point she had consumed around 2 1/2 glasses of red wine and I could tell that she probably didn't often drink. Especially at lunchtime. I asked if she'd eaten. She told me she had been too nervous to do so.

She declined my offer of lunch and asked if we could leave the bar as it was so public and (in her words) she "wanted to be able to chat more intimately to me."

Hayling Island

The pub had a small hotel to the side. Just a dozen or so rather quaint rooms, with dark oak beams and four-poster beds. I had recommended to Mark that he should bokk the largest they had, which had a large relaxation area, with a sofa and open fireplace.

She seemed to like the idea but emphasized that she didn't want to go to my bedroom, only to chat. The way her neck was red and her breathing was short, I could tell she was contemplating far more than just that though.

I said, why don't you go and check on Mark and invite him to join us for a drink in the room?"

For a moment, I thought I had ruined things. The very mention of her husband seemed to make her regret every agreeing to meet me, as though she had quite forgotten that she was a married woman.

I simply held her arms fast and looked into her eyes "Lynn, this is exactly what Mark wants to happen.

He wanted us to meet. And he wants us to become better acquainted. Should we leave him in the bar wondering how we are?"

She looked very unsure, but wordlessly shook her head and walked towards the pub door to go and see her husband who was sat on his own, nursing a flat looking, half d*unk beer at the barcounter.

Leaving them to Talk I went to use the restroom.

I returned to the table to find her seat occupied by Mark. He looked really concerned, so I apologized, asking if I had gone too far with my suggestions. Too far? No way, he was delighted with the way things had gone and couldn't believe the "progress" I had made. He was so excited and the bulge in his trousers was so noticeable it was almost comical.

"Will you be joining us in the room then?" I asked him. He just nodded. I informed him that I didn't expect him to speak a word unless asked a question.

Also that he was not allowed to touch her, unleless he was invited to. He could however if he wished get undressed and even touch himself, but was not allowed to cum without permisos.

He looked speechless!

With that, Lynn returned from the ladies' toilets, having reapplied some make up and straightened her hair. It was tied up on her head, with a slide preventing it from falling around her shoulders.

She kissed Mark and said, "Are you sure about this, Mark, really are you?"

Mark just whispered "yes," but I didn't feel that was enough. I spoke in hushed tones, to ensure no one else heard. "Mark, I would like you to ask me to take Lynn, your wife, to your room, where you would like to see me make love to her?"

Mark just swallowed. Lynn blushed bright red. After a few moments, hardly able to get the words out, Mark whispered the request repeating my exact words.

"Say it louder, Mark. Say it loud enough that someone might even hear you."

At the point I slid Lynn's dress up to reveal the stocking tops, Mark nearly fainted and said the words far louder this time.

I stood up, lifted Lynn to her feet by the hand and led her toward the hotel rooms. Mark, barely able to walk with his erection, stumbled along behind us bringing the wine and glasses that I had ordered. He walked alongside Lynn and allowed my hand to slide into hers. Already I knew that within a few hours, maybe even a few minutes we were set to become lovers.

Hayling Island

This beautiful brunette was going to sleep with me, (not because I look like Brad Pitt or am a six-packed Adonis), but simply because I had seduced her with confident words and actions.

At the corner, I stopped her and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately for the first time, and pulled the slide from her hair, causing the curls to cascade around her shoulders.

I pushed her up against the wall and pressed my body hard against hers. I know she could feel my cock press into her, because she gasped and moaned and

She looked a little bewildered, even sort of "punch d*unk" as I leaned over to Mark who was watching us dumbfounded and plucked the room key from his pocket.

I opened the door and motioned for Mark to go in first. Lynn was still in the doorway. I told Lynn that the time had come for her to make her decision regarding what happened next. I reminded her what Mark had said in the bar. And that she need not say anything, just act.

She looked puzzled. I told her if she wanted what Mark wanted, she should turn her back to me, and allow me to unzip her dress, right there.

For what seemed like an age, she looked down at the ground like a scared child... but then slowly turned her back to me.

I didn't give her the chance to change her mind and slid the zipper down from top to bottom in one smooth motion.

Her dress slid to the floor as Mark stood there open-mouthed. Without the dress, Lynn was every bit as stylish as with it. She wore black lingerie -- a classic laced bra (making the very most of her large breasts), matching black briefs and a black suspender belt along with expensive-looking stockings.

I motioned to Mark to sit on a large chair at the far side of the room, at right angles to the large sofa, to where I led Lynn. She went to sit down but I kept her on her feet, my hands moving to her exposed ass.

By *eterpervisMan 19 weeks ago

back where i came from

Fabulous

By *urious_two12Couple 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

Hayling Island

My hands stroked from stocking top to BUTTODVR, tickling as I went. Another time, this intense touching might have made her giggle, but at that time it just made her shiver and aroused.

Mark was loosening his shirt by undoing several buttons and again it was impossible to not notice the erection he was sporting. He kicked off his shoes and I was sure I saw him remove his socks too. He settled down into the chair and poured us all a glass of red wine.

I was kissing Lynn deeply by then, and pressing myself against her. I was sure she'd be able to tell how much I was aroused too. My cock felt good, pressed against her belly.

I raise my hands to the middle of Lynn's back. One hand was holding the back of her head, gently stroking her head and neck, the other hand stroking her back. She turned her head to kiss me more passionately. I opened my eyes to see Mark removing his trousers and underpants, leaving him sat in just an open shirt, his hard cock in his hand.

My hand slid up Lynn's back and unclipped her bra -- a sheer fluke to do it so quickly and so effortlessly - but I was grateful for that. Lynn looked at me with a look that said I'd done that too easily and was clearer a pro. I couldn't help but feel a little smug.

She cupped the bra to her large breasts, but I moved back, taking her hands with me to reveal her gorgeous tits, with large dark nipples that were already puckered and hard.

For the first time, Lynn seemed to accept that she looked good. She knew that she had fabulous tits. Big, firm and with hard nipples. She put her hands underneath them and I lowered my face to flick a tongue across the breasts and very gently nibbled the nipples.

The sounds coming from her lips left me with no question whether or not her nipples were sensitive. Her legs almost buckled as the nipples grew larger and darker.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 19 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ilbert4450Man 19 weeks ago

paisley

Hayling Island

With one of her tits still in my mouth, I dropped my hands to the waistband of her panties and began to push it down. She then did something that took me by surprise. She lifted my face to hers and kissed me, whilst moving her own hands to her panties, to push them down. I felt her legs move as she stepped out of them.

My hand dropped between her legs and for the first time I felt her nakedness against my fingers. Her fur was in a natural shape, jet black and trimmed quite short. I stepped back to take in the view of this woman in front of me.

Despite her 56 years and having given birth to two children, she still had a stunning figure. Her large breasts were still firm, her thighs slender... and even the visible stretch marks of her childbearing simply added to the beauty of this real woman.

I grabbed at her breasts and pushing them together, licked my tongue across the two nipples, squeezing her tits. I sucked hard on first one and then the second nipple, enjoying her murmured approvals.

I gently pushed her back toward the sofa and she fell against the seat, with her back upright, but legs open. I dropped to my knees and continued to squeeze and lick her big tits. My hands then dropped to her thighs and gently stroking them, then moved down to her knees, pushing them apart.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, slowly moving higher until I reached the soft skin of her inner thigh above the stocking tops.

I heard Mark call out "Don't go any higher, Lynn really doesn't like her pussy to be licked." I shot anl withering look across at him and hissed for him to be quiet.

He wouldn't interrupt us again, I was sure of that!

Hayling Island

I simply carried on... and kissed against the outer folds of Lynn's pussy. I glanced upwards to see that she was more than happy with what I was doing. Her eyes looked all glazed. I kissed around and then on her pussy lips, licking my tongue slowly along its length, enjoying how it naturally parted. She was soaking wet. The honey-sweet taste of her pussy was delicious, and I tongued deep into her sopping wet pussy.

After a few minutes, I allowed my tongue to slide higher to reach her engorged clitoris, and with each flick of my tongue I felt her body jolt with excitement. My tongue swirled around the hard little clitty, making her wetter and wetter. "Make me cum, make me cum!" she cried (and I mean literally, as a few tears were now rolling down her cheeks).

I had probably spent no more than 7 or 8 minutes licking her, holding her lips apart at times, before she exploded with an orgasm that saw her back arch and her stomach muscles go taut. She let out a loud and gratifying moan which I am sure would have been heard by any guests staying in the room next door (so maybe our daytime adventure did have its advantages!)

My mouth, in fact much of my lower face was covered in her delicious wetness. I continued to lick against her by then gaping cunt, but she pulled me up towards her, the contact too intense, so close to her orgasm.

By moving up, my hard cock came closer and closer to her pussy. I was still almost fully dressed, having only had time to remove my jacket. I stood up and removed all my remaining clothes and was pleased to see one of Lynn's hands move to her erect nipple, the other to gently toy with her pussy.

Hayling Island

Mark was clearly loving the show. He sat there entranced as he stroked his engorged cock. Clearly he was loving the show!

My cock was also rock hard and throbbing to plunge inside her soaking wet pussy. But I was so aroused knew that I knew I'd cum almost immediately if I gave into the temptation...

So I began kissing her again. Tasting her honey sweet orgasm on my lips clearly aroused her too and she fumbled for my cock. Grasping it firmly and wrapping her elegant fingers around my thick shaft.

I kissed her deeply and slid my tounge into her mouth. Our hands explored each other as we made out like horny teenagers.

Her skin was so soft and she moaned and writhed in response to my caressing. She clearly hadn't ever played with a circumcised cock before so I showed her how to hold and stroke me and then let her put it to her lids to taste my leaking pre cum.

She licked it off her full lips with relish, tasting me and then without hesitation plunging it into her mouth to fully enjoy the taste and texture of a new cock.

My fingers entwined in her hair as I guided and controlled her actions. Looking up I made eye contact with Mark and held his gaze As I encouraged her to suck my cock.

I knew she never sucked him off so I could see the awe and even a little jealousy in his look as he watched her head bobbing up and down greedily as she sucked off me like a whore

By *rgar27Man 19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great writing

By *hynot3Man 19 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *oppy12Man 19 weeks ago

Swindon

Hayling Island

Lynn was surprisingly inexperienced and even slightly clumsy with her coscksucking technique, but she was so eager and hungry for my cock that it more than made up for it!

I've only experienced that kind of lust a handful of times before. Greedy and desperate are the only words that come to mind.

She completely lost herself in the pleasure of sucking my cock.

I don't think I've ever felt such strong desire before as she alternated between relishing my head and sensualy licking and slurping it down and then gagging and choking herself on it as she forced it down her throat gagging herself and fucking me with her face as she tried to take me as deeply as she could.

I tried to stop her and warned her that I her I was going to cum if she didn't stop but it only encouraged her to go harder and faster.

I couldn't take it and I grabbed thick handfuls of her hair and for the first time in years I surrenderd completely to my own

pleasure and I fucked her face like I paid for it

The floodgates opened and I felt my balls contract as I began to flood her throat with jets of hot cum.

How she swallowed it I don't know, but she didn't hesitate and drank jet after jet of hot thick cum like she was chugging milk.

God it felt amazing! She never stopped or hesitated she wanted it all and she wanted it badly!

She even looked a little disappointed when I eventually pulled out. She never spilled a drop and had sucked me clean, she was so hungry for my cum

Mark was so shocked and aroused by what he had witnessed that it was priceless. I don't think he had ever seen that side of Lynn before.

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her deeply and passionately. I could faintly taste myself on her lips and on her mouth as we made out again.

Hayling Island

I was so turned on by her behaviour that I kept kissing her and telling her how hot and sexy she was and how much pleasure she had given me.

I kissed her neck and ears as squeezed and sucked and stroked her all over. Caressing and sucking and even softly biting her breasts and nipples.

Far from being satiated I was so turned on that I only wanted her more! Desperately wanted to return a measure of the pleasure she had just given me! My hands found her clean shaven pussy again and she was so wet and slippery!

I roughly fingered her to orgasm again and then three her down and licked her till she squirmed and screamed and moaned her way to another writhing orgasm with my fingers deep in both her holes and my mouth clamper over her swollen clit.

Hayling Island

Without pause my lips found hers and we were kissing again and my cock was rock hard again as I ground it between our slippery wet bodies.

I was rubbing ot against her mound and she was moaning as she ground her clit against my hard cock.

She was begging me to fuck her and to put my cock inside her.

I wanted to put a condom on but I was to lost in the, wet, hot pleasure of her soft body against mine to stop and pull away.

I kept telling her I needed a condom but she wouldn't stop, or let go of me. Then suddenly she twisted and contorted her body and with a hot wave of pleasure her pussy engulfed my throbbing cock!

In one fluid moment of pleasure I was buried to the hilt in her soft silky wetness. Despite bearing multiple children, and being soaking wet, the muscles of Lynn's pussy still clenched around my thick cock like a vise and she held me inside her.

I lost it completely and surrendered to theoment. I pushed her legs out to the sides and drove hard into her willing pussy!

I was kissing her passionately and telling her how gorgeous she looked, how sexy she was, and even how tight she was.

After a few minutes in that position, I slid my hand under her bum and lifting herb I slid a pillow under her, and and then held her under her to support her wide open legs. In that position, her clit was easily accessible and mark could now see how deep my cock was plunging into her.

He was off the seat and standing where he could view of the entire length of my cock sliding in and out of his wife's cunt as I rubbed her clit.

I told Mark to move in close so that he could see everything. At one point his face was just inches from my cock and her pussy, I could almost feel his breath. He was clearly very turned-on.

I heard a groan from Mark me as a huge arc of cum erupted from his cock, Marks hand was a blur as he wanked furiously spraying his load across her belly.

Hayling Island

Not being one to waste free lube I scooped some up and used it to rub her clit as I continued to fuck her.

I scooped more off her belly with my fingertips and fed their combined juices to her. As I fucked her with Marks hot cum she licked and sucked my fingers clean.

I used the last of it as lube to rub and squeeze and fondle her tits and nipples. While fucking her harder and and deep.

Then even as his cum started drying on her hot skin I flipped her over and entered her again from behind.

Lynn moaned with pleasure at every thrust.and I couldn't believe I was lasting this long.

Mark was right next to her and she started stroking and then sucking his semi flaccid cock.

I turned her onto her side and lifted one leg so that I could get deeper inside her and I instructed Mark to rub her clit for me.

It was to much for Lynn and she started to experience wave after wave on mini orgasms and knowing I was going to lose it I just gave up and started fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

Even as I told her I was cumming I started pumping my cum deep inside her cunt. Roaring with pure animalistic pleasure I released my cum inside her with thrust after thrust.

It was the final straw for her and with lustful screams of primal pleasure we climaxed together.

Mark was entranced by the stream of pearlescent cum that followed my withdrawal and was already sensualy stroking her swollen pussy with it as more and more came trickling out.

Even as I stepped back he was moving to take my place as if in a dream. He slowly knelt before her and with exquisite tenderness began to lovingly lick her swollen pussy clean.

By *kpiercedCouple 19 weeks ago

walsall

Hayling Island

She moaned and shuddered with pleasure and aftershocks as he cleaned every trace of me from her exquisite body. First her pussy, then tummy and each breast in turn. Slowy reclaiming her body inch by inch.

He slipped himself inside her as they each professed their deep love for each other, in between haring tender and passionate kisses.

I didn't want to do anything to disturb or interrupt such beautiful and tender, bonding moment between a couple. So I was dressed in a hotel robe and I just sat there quietly in the cuckold chair and enjoyed the show.

Eventually mark bucked into a loud triumphant second, orgasm, filling her pussy with his own cum reclaiming her completely as his wife and lover.

He fell against Lynn's shoulder, clearly a spent force and utterly satiated.

I recoignised this as my momemt to leave. So I leant over Lynn and Mark and kissed her firmly on her mouth. "You are an amazing woman. Thank you." I then kissed her forehead, holding her head firmly between my hands.

"Please, get in touch with me if you would like to meet again. And... I really hope you do!"

With that I collected my things, walked into the bathroom, showered quickly, dressed and walked toward the door.

They were still within one another's arms as I walked past them. They were embracing tightly, kissing each other. "Thank you" they both whispered as I slipped out the door.

In less than 12 hours we had arranged a second meeting, with them contributing ideas for an even wilder follow-up session. But that story will have to wait for another time.

By *teve261970Man 19 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *asseur_9Man 19 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent story

By *lutandhubbyCouple 19 weeks ago

west midlands

By *ister_E OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Hayling Island

" "

Anytime you want gorgeous

By *imetomingleMan 18 weeks ago

Chester

By *oppy12Man 18 weeks ago

Swindon

By *j47Man 18 weeks ago

limerick

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *rmbtsTV/TS 18 weeks ago

stockport

Wow loved this so much

By *ister_E OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Thanks for all of the unexpected messages, did not realise that my story would resonate with so many of you Yes it is a true story. No they are not on fabswingers, I met them through a different site I cannot name on here because it's against fab's rules.

I may write a follow up story or two about Mark and Lynn at some point, but I will do so in my own time frame. There are plenty of other stories I want to share with you first

By *rtidyknotWoman 18 weeks ago

Clovenfords

Oooooh x

By *en4funoxonMan 18 weeks ago

Banbury

This has started so sexily a real turn on xxxx

By *ton_maleMan 18 weeks ago

Shoreham